Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who do you respect more?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Who do you respect more? Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:39 am

Let us say there are three types of men. Each type is mutually exclusive. One type of man obtains women "normally". Another type can only go to prostitutes. The final type is the rapist. Ignore the first type. Who do you respect more, the guy who goes to prostitutes or the rapist?

Back to top Go down
Magnus Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Who do you respect more? Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:04 am

I'll answer a related question.

Q: Which activity is better, rape or sex with a prostitute?

A: Rape.

Why? Because rape adds a special dimension. In fact, you can think of rape as a kind of sex with a prostitute where prostitute doesn't really want to serve you. The fact that you have to force her to obey you is what makes it more fun than your regular sex with a prostitute (where you have to use force merely to control her exaggerated sexual behavior.)

If you're physically weak, you won't like rape.

If overpowering female strangers is way too easy for you, you will see very little difference between rape and sex with a prostitute.

But if you're none of the above, you will like it much better.

Now, is a man who rapes women more respectable than a man who goes to prostitutes? How the fuck can I answer such a question? It can be anybody lol (well, except for rapists, who are, last I heard, generally suffering from psychological issues of some sort.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Who do you respect more? Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:30 am

"Who do you respect more, the guy who goes to prostitutes or the rapist?"

The whoremonger.

He treats his appetite as something to be transacted.  He conducts his business, and then goes about his business.

The rapist creates a stir for himself, and -- in creating that stir -- digs a hole for himself. More than likely if he'll dig a hole for himself (to satisfy a poor excuse for an appetite) then he won't think twice about diggin' a hole for the fella next to him (which could be me).

Fuck that, and fuck him.

Last edited by Henry Quirk on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed 'civilly')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you respect more?

Back to top Go down

Who do you respect more?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1