Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

The Universe.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Universe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Universe. The Universe. - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 13:45

You must have a very extreme case, if " most everyone has that thing ".
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The Universe. The Universe. - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 23:10

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
Look at it this way, (this is a paradox but) If you had the choice, why would any sane person choose to exist, rather than not exist? In fact, when you look at hedonistic endevours, they are pleasurable, because thy put you in a state approaching non-existence, muted consciousness. Work "flow", the same thing, a certain state of mindlessness.

On the one hand perpetual pleasure becomes numbness, and on the other hand a few seconds of climatic pleasure - a consciousness of power does not last long enough for an internal utopia, which too you object.

What you need is regulation.

Candles were means of prolonging the fire that quickly burned out on matchsticks.

If you burn too quickly like you're wasting away fast, or if you are too sluggish like the day never seems to end, you will suffer at either end.

While changing the metabolism doesnt change what reality is, your experience of it does change, impacting it, although not perceptibly right away. You then can't say one did not choose to be born in this 'recurrence'.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

PostSubject: Re: The Universe. The Universe. - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jul 2015 - 4:20

Lyssa wrote:
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
Look at it this way, (this is a paradox but) If you had the choice, why would any sane person choose to exist, rather than not exist? In fact, when you look at hedonistic endevours, they are pleasurable, because thy put you in a state approaching non-existence, muted consciousness. Work "flow", the same thing, a certain state of mindlessness.

On the one hand perpetual pleasure becomes numbness, and on the other hand a few seconds of climatic pleasure - a consciousness of power does not last long enough for an internal utopia, which too you object.

What you need is regulation.

Candles were means of prolonging the fire that quickly burned out on matchsticks.

If you burn too quickly like you're wasting away fast, or if you are too sluggish like the day never seems to end, you will suffer at either end.

While changing the metabolism doesnt change what reality is, your experience of it does change, impacting it, although not perceptibly right away. You then can't say one did not choose to be born in this 'recurrence'.

Perpetual pleasure becomes numbness - from your frame of reference. You are a Human. You also live an environment of chemical toxins, specifically tainted water.

I have decided to put an end to my quest to destroy the universe, for the time being, at least.

I have researched James S. Saint's theories, and though he was wrong about relativity, his affectance theory makes a little sense, which would indicate the universe cannot be destroyed, at least not without resorting to strange means.

My quest to destroy the universe, is on the bottom of the list, but still, on the list.

Your topic on Crucifixion is very illuminating. I always viewed the human species with disdain, but the information brought me a clearer depth of understanding.

It is my belief that the human species is entirely unsalvageable. At one end, we have a race of  ancients, such as Jews and Romans, who live organically. A teeming mob.

On the other hand, you have a legion of chemical concoctions, specimens, believing that their defections are their crowning achievement. A teeming mob.

The talking heads are one and the same, always have been. Our spirits have been the same throughout time, always outsiders, speaking the voice of reason, that only a few will hear. The mob has always been present, our eternal nemesis, but now they are in greater number.

The last chance of the human species...is to change it's DNA...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Universe. The Universe. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Universe.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2