Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

(Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

(Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:09 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 4:35 pm

Just a reminder there is nothing better when it comes to story than this...It's masterpiece.

There is display of hierarchy and tradition

Authentic, respectful characters even the antagonists, meeting the patriarchs and you know your place
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 8:21 am

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:37 pm

Akuma (representing Order/Pride) vs Asura (representing Chaos/Wrath) in their endless battle... seemingly endless.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 11:31 pm

I understand its one of the better made games considering what is out currently, but i don't know why developers need to make a whole morbid game just to criticize capitalist consumer culture and mention Georges Bataille's quote about excess energy at the end.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 3:29 pm

RS really is no different from regular gambling, even if not staking, it takes insane amount of hours and clicks to get any money in it
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 2:50 pm

I didn't remember left 4 dead had so good animations, tried it maybe once, (2008? must be because I couldn't play full graphics back then)
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 9:27 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 11:38 am

I've never been that much interested in the newest graphics, but this ray tracing feels like a genuine upgrade while previous "better graphics" made somethings look a lot worse

But this 4090 is a very expensive card

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 9:12 am

Anti-piracy program version of the game that you pay for runs worse than the cracked version
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 1:50 pm

Long Dark

Pro's
- It looks great
- One of the best looking night is darkness and lightness in the dark I've seen

Con's
- Why would a lone wolf, a pack animal always act the same way when approached
- Found the axe, but can't use it to defend myself even in the most desperate situations
- The guy constantly complains about nothing
- Why won't running in freezing temperature keep you warm at all
- Even though randomized there isn't really many ways things can go wrong, I always die the same way
- The character you play as have osteoporosis

Now seeing this makes me annoyed, since I tried throwing a rock at a wolf and it didn't react to it in anyway so why would I try to throw the same small rock at a rabbit and except it to get knocked unconscious

I might give it another try after sometime, this time thinking that it's fantasy and non-realistic since it could be fun with a different approach

In all games you kind of have to figure out what can you do and how, but I feel like this is bad game design and misleading, somethings are kind of realistic and some are not

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyThu May 25, 2023 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 1:10 pm

It took me long time to like XCOM 2 (like 5 years at least), I tried buying war of the chosen and shen's gift, didn't do it for me, but then I got Tactical Legacy dlc that has amazing music in it and it got me hooked, and also option to have music from enemy within

But I shouldn't be supporting this type of DLC policy, that it's even hard to tell what each DLC adds, that something as small as that can add so much that it makes me like the game a lot.

I really liked the enemy within a lot and I've also recently played a lot of the original x-com ufo-defense

It often frustrates me that if I don't like a game like this, that doesn't get much negative feed back so I give it another try, though I just didn't understand the mechanism good enough before, i was losing even though I'm experienced with enemy within. I didn't figure out you could reduce avatar project progress by covert operations for example, but still it makes me feel like this DLC adds something to the game that makes it "easier" even though playing on same difficulty as before, since I even unlocked the max number of teammates before with a mod and still didn't do well.

It feels like it's not just like adding a soundtrack to a game, it feels like they actually designed the music to fit the game perfectly, it fits with all the animations/poses/art style/mood etc

And I only figured out watching this video that I should get that DLC

JA 3 is coming next month edit:changed vid since there was obnoxious narrator in previous
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 6:43 am

Played Total war warhammer 2-3 co-op campaign, makes the game so much better when you can share control of units during battles and work together.

Friend plays skaven so he wants to play 3, otherwise I would have just played 2.

This third one annoys me so much, it feels like units get stun locked when enemy starts a charge from far away and falling back is annoying since units get stuck in battle. Can't run past non-shielded infantry units with horses which is crap.

Attila is much better in many ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play (Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Video, Board, Card,..) Games People Play
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12