Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

State of the World Address.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sauwelios

Sauwelios

State of the World Address. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Costa wrote:
Ollie wrote:
2. I have reason to think Wyld is Capable, a.k.a. Mechanical Monster. Though our styles are quite incompatible, I think that post of his is pretty good. What's your problem with it?
Then you can explain how, contrary to Evolution Theory a species emerges out of a common ancestor, and how appearance exposes a real divergence in every case except when it comes to humans.
Does it happen magically, immediately, with no stages of divergence, reflected in perceptible changes?
Psychoanalyzing the opposition without offering an alternative for what is perceived, as phenomenon, is what your kind does.
Now you are definitely on-board with Modernity.
A bunch of buffoons....humanists, Marxists, drug addicted hippies, cryto-Christians...a buffet of Nihilists.

Hm, I should have double-checked that link. I sincerely thought it linked to this thread instead:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd seen the thread about racism, but hadn't read it yet. My earlier comments were made with his thread on academics in mind.

As I felt that, by making this mistake, I'd taken it upon myself to actually read his whole OP on racism, I just did. And I must say I don't really have a problem with it as far as it goes. Anyway, your problems with it seem to be with things (you think) it implies.

Is a species' emerging out of a common ancestor contrary to Evolution Theory? Why? What does this even mean? Speaking of "a common ancestor" only makes sense if you're talking about _multiple_ species, for instance homo sapiens and the chimpansee. Are you saying the various human races are different species?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Saul-well-ios wrote:

Is a species' emerging out of a common ancestor contrary to Evolution Theory? Why? What does this even mean? Speaking of "a common ancestor" only makes sense if you're talking about _multiple_ species, for instance homo sapiens and the chimpansee. Are you saying the various human races are different species?

Is that what I am saying?
Dear boy, you are in a group of morons, Moderns, Abrahamics, who dream of uniformity except when it comes to cash = value.
The other definition I leave for you to stick back into your King's arse, from where it came from.
You can sniff it, if you like.
Your price determines your self-evaluation, how high you value yourself.
He psycho-babbles against those who cannot dismiss the apparent as relevant, like a typical buffoon.  
You aren't the different, you are the re-turn of the same, after the Christian God died.
You change the words.

There' s a Greeks saying mocking people like you, and tactics like yours:
"Αλλαξε ο Μανολιος, κι'εβαλε τα ρουχα του αλοιος"
Manoli changed, and he put on his clothes differently.

Christianity for the post-Nietzschean Modern.
Updated, to ALSO include Nietzsche's critique - digesting it into VO Abrahamism.  

Reread...and never-mind.
Or, at least respond to Lyssa, coward.

HA!

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 1:26 pm

What a bunch of clowns, you guys are.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 11:50 pm

Sauwie wrote:
Thus I've coined the term "Quale Organics"-

The only way my excess generosity could consider acknowledging 'Value Ethics' as capable of some service, is if it were to pass a stringent law against coining and cloning and clowning and... repackaging old shoes in new boxes till one has sufficiently disproved or exhausted the non-use-ability and insufficiency of the previous term.

Like, 'Quale Organics' somehow adds more "value" that Pan-psychism or Conatus could not, to describe the same hedonistic Xt. thesis of spinozaic immanence these VOt hood-lums are espousing there...

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 8:16 am

bump

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the World Address.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2