Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Satyr's Comedy Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 7:13 am

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 1:56 pm

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 2:52 pm

HA!!
Now that was funny!!!

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 2:48 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 4:11 pm

Music reference:
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 5:46 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Poor donald got a nose job or the noses job got a poor donald.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 7:12 am

and "British woman"
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 7:23 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 10:51 am

*WRRAAAAHH*
We are breaking the conditioning....

LOL

Edit: Nevermind, this was back in 2010 or so apparently.
We will always have 2010...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 11:18 am

lol!

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 11:30 am

Anfang wrote:
Haha.
This was just great. Underlined psychological manifestations. Nature always knows what the truth is.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 3:00 pm

First I was thinking, hm, Pamela Anderson, Pamela... don't I know some Pamela thinker type in the right circles?
Oh...
Ohhh...
That Pamela Anderson...

Hmm...
LOL
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 am

I don't know the context of this picture, not yet anyway, but...
physiognomy is real.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 4:36 pm

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 11:34 am

Cuck Leo donates 400 pounds to truth, I mean, tourette syndrome streamer girl

https://cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/9yn1a.mp4?token=mcWK3ZsUVyJVYKbpMPyG6w&expires=1544459368

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 12:12 pm

lol!
A bet she's a 'strong woman' feminist, who thinks males are afraid of her, quirky brilliance.

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 12:21 pm

this asmr reminded me of a joke a frined told me:
jews are praying in the synagouge...one of them is being loud, muttering his prayer louder and louder, visibly distrubing other jews around him praying in silence...he is getting louder and louder, his passion rises, as if annoyed by god not replying after each request causing him to repeat it right after with even more religious fever...the other jews stay silent...the man eventually starts praying outrightly, outloud so other jews can hear him utter:
god, please i need 500 dollars to make big money, god please gift me 500 dollars and i will never ask for anything more anymore...
then one of the jews praying, visibly angry and highly frustrated, goes to the loudly praying jew:
there is your 500 dollars and go away, we are focusing here, praying for much bigger money
affraid
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Is that Mads Mikkelsen in a suit? He has a bit of a samic admixture, tiny. Clint Eastwood definitely has danish/nordic origins

I think they did some resesearch which showed Icelandic people were something like 60% celtic from maternal line (celtic sex slaves or something). While every woman were begging Danes and Norse men to take them with them (Viking era), because they were so well groomed, tall and handsome.

Cimbria (Jutland, Cimbric tribe) and Scotland (which has people with norse blood) were the only tribes able to stop Roman invasion (at battles at rhine as well?)

I think that disgrace of a TV show Vikings is based on that tribe as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:15 am

Yes, somebody said I look like him so i thought using it as an avatar is funny besides I liked him very much and followed his acting career way before that(not that 'way' because Im only 21) and I respect him for what he has done.
I think the whole blue-eye, blond hair is ridicolous... If you have blue eyes, you have blue eyes...People are obsessing over most base, mundane shit like eyes nowadays...A guy at work was telling me how hes jelous of his friend who is a mudblood nigger with bright blue eyes and how 'girls' get 'excited' over them and always complement them... This is my own opinion, to me a person is beatiful or isnt, of course blue eyes are attractive because they are striking and catch attention, extended eye contact being an expression of making initial erotic contact leading up to sex...a lot of people in my family have blue eyes, my brother had very dark blue eyes that dont catch much attention, my sister has brighter that attract attention but not to the extent anglos blue eyes do with their bright, blue eyes...Interrestingly enough the only people that complemented me on my eyes( sort of ) were...men... one guy said he feels like devils looking into him through my eyes and my friend said he doesn't like my gaze with my eyes appearing cynic and hostile Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes This is more interresting, artistic impressions of peoples, gauging their personalities based on their appearance etc. but of course we know most people recieve it on erotic level only...
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Yeah, I like his acting too, pusher, valhalla rising, and that one where he played that autistic kid...But his looks are overrated (in terms of representing nordic)

I'm lucky I don't have to be among people at that level Very Happy , or unlucky. I'm so good at getting under other peoples skin, but maybe that kind of people are too dumb and ignorant to even get offended, they have that delusional self-defense mechanism, too dumb to even understand what you are getting at

I combine all the features, I do not think it's ridiculous or trivial, it's the people who are retarded and make it ridiculous. Like if somebody calls someone "blonde" I don't trust their judgement, first of all I need to see the person who they are talking about and judge their profile, torso length, arm length, facial features, forehead length, cranial length etc etc.

And I'm more about pimping pure nordics together on my own expense, because I am a firm believer of nordicism and noble long skulls, and pure archetypical (phenotypes?) are less likely to mix with other races.

Golden hair and dark blue eyes, you mostly find very noble and pure features, like I said green is always a mixture. And blonde women with green eyes (depending on area) don't have golden hair, it's more cotton color less pigment.  

I believe in the overman (nobility/barbarism), so I don't have any jealous bone in my body. And it doesn't have anything to do me desiring something I don't have or lack in my self physically.

And I of course expect people to not feel insecure about themselves, celtic, slavic whatever, they also have attractive "archetypes" and features. But yet, the spiritual and behavioral differences are there. Let's not make whites anymore more of a melting pot than it has to be, I like to categorize, everyone is not the same even within the same country.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:15 pm

One's gaze has little to do with the colour or shape of the eyes.
When a wolf gazes at you, it has a dog's eyes, but not the same gaze; when a lion gazes at you it has cat's eyes, but not a cat's gaze.

"Eyes are mirrors of the soul" they say.
The gaze involves more than the eye socket and the retina.
The entire body participates.....this is what modern call soul, and/or spirit, because they do not understand it, and what is incomprehensible, to them, is mystified.

Like in the picture....in your avatar.
You don't see his eyes...but you feel his gaze....over the brow, the tilt of the head, the shoulders up and tense, the posture, the lips relaxed but ready etc.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Ecmandu has deep blue eyes...but is insane, and retarded.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Nordics behave generally in a certain way.
If someone looks like a Nordic (has many Nordic features) then there is a high probability that he will behave/be like the Nordics do/are.

The more mixed the population becomes, and the more filled with mutations, the less reliable single features become to predict qualities of the person as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:39 am

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 12:02 pm

I wasn't sure at first if this was comedy or just another one of those "eccentric" "intellectuals".

Reminds me of that mentally ill communist cretin Slavoj Žižek.

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 2:29 pm

We live in the times of big data and big faggot.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satyr's Comedy Corner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next