Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

General News Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

General News Thread - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 4:54 am

I pity your position near the frontlines of the trenches of these two great Evils.

It seems that everybody is going to have to make their choices sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 6:28 am

Æon wrote:
I pity your position near the frontlines of the trenches of these two great Evils.

It seems that everybody is going to have to make their choices sooner than later.

There is so many different things in this whole situation, not only because history of my country or because where I live... It's like a counter-balance to things that I find not to be true

Like I remember over a decade ago where people believed that Russia is the safe haven for white nationalists that you could just move there, buy land and start white families

And that there is no degeneracy in Russia because Russian men are so masculine and have so much wisdom in them, not because it's a primitive shithole

I've bought into it, it have affected my own thought at some point, and I know others who experienced the result of their choices and even because of my influence, who have visited there (before all the tensions) to see for themselves what kind of place it is and see what kind of people live there, so I've either myself or through someone else have seen that these delusions are not true

Like I know what it's like for example in poor cities, packs of wild dogs roaming around, town not even having proper doctors and it has a it's own witch doctor, ATM could just suck up your credit card at middle of the night, brand new apartment buildings built poorly that look like something from 50's, women get raped and murdered all year around in the exact same location, most officials are expecting to get bribes to hurry up getting documents etc etc

edit:

And I've seen even before all this how negatively people react to eastern-Europeans/Russians in Denmark, and even here they are like 4-5 th class citizens that mostly just live within their own communities

Nobody, other than American republicans would go up to a Russian and think highly of them because of the Qstories, "you're just like me owning the libs!"
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 7:30 am

When I was in my 20s and even 30s, I didn't see the big picture. I thought I did. But it was still an outline being drawn, in progress. It takes a lot of study, debate, investigation, constant vigilance to gain a larger perspective of 'the big picture'.

So it doesn't seem to you, yet what this tranny-obsession is all about. You're on the edge of an empire. You don't see the filth and corruption of Rome.

But I, along with others on this forum, we guarantee you, it's there, and it heads your way eventually.

Like in the 5th, 6th, 7th Century when Christian monks from the catacombs of Rome made their way to your Scandinavian backyard...carrying with them the Holy Book. It gets to you, eventually.

Then, your choice begins. Do you cut the Catholic monk's head off, stick it on a pole, in Hel, to scare off other Missionairies? Or, do you allow his company? Do you let him speak his Latin alphabet into your ear? Do you capitulate, slowly, or quickly? Whether it takes years, decades, centuries?

Already, we converse in this Greek-Roman-Latin alphabet.

Choices were made then, long ago. And they are still being made, today.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 7:38 am

My ancestors were Poles, Hungarians, East Prussians.

You don't need to convince how bad the Russians are. I get that. But Satyr, Apaosha, others on this forum have good points. The Anglos and their Anglo-Semite spouses aren't exactly your best friends either. How can small European countries remain independent in these conflicts?

Eventually you have to choose the lesser of two evils and fight for it.

I don't know how bad these conflicts will get, hopefully not much larger.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 8:57 am

I've spent all that time I've mentioned over the years also repeating the basic narrative that's overall just "west has fallen", how everything sucks and sharing a lot of black pills to prove that it pointless to fight back...Realizing now that there are nowadays plenty of people who benefit from this, it's not independent thinking anymore (but there are nowadays entire paid propaganda departments, so there's a difference if someone actually wants to fix these problems vs people just using it to prove you should surrender)

I don't anymore believe the situation is as hopeless as people make it to seem and I don't think there is a point doing constant demoralizing, if you think about trannies/lgbt etc, they are a very small minority

And I've noticed people with different interests can take basically anything to make it seem worse than it's actually is to prove a point, just like republicans want to see their country to burn and almost get sick pleasure from showing to people how bad their country is doing under democrat leadership

aeon wrote:
How can small European countries remain independent in these conflicts?

I used to have the autistic thought that "if we can't defend against Russia with our own military there is no point defending our independence"...I don't believe into isolation anymore and I don't think our country should be judged as becoming USA puppets just because of forming an alliance that's in our best interest, there should be no shame in having an alliance

But we will just have to wait and see if USA will all the sudden give ultimatum that "You will need to turn everyone gay in 2 years or else we can't protect you "

Even Denmark's been in NATO and it's doing the best out of all Scandinavian countries, if not of all Europe.

Not even taking money from someone will always make you automatically do their biddings, people often have will of their own

Now brb, gym >>
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 4:04 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 2:46 pm

Yeup....things are descending to a new Dark Age, in the, so called, west.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptySat May 06, 2023 10:27 am

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptySat May 06, 2023 11:15 am

Even here the streets and even the shops were empty since a lot of people watched the coronation

Only tiny hockey match against Switzerland so I doubt that was the reason since the royals have always been popular
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptySat May 06, 2023 8:05 pm

He looked old and wobbly. And what was that oath he made? Service, submission. He looked a bit angry about that, I wondered at the time whether the Archbishop had sprung that oath on him at the last minute since he was reading it from cards.

Their monarchy is just an ornament. Like a vestigial organ that withered away. All it does now is attract tourists.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptySat May 06, 2023 8:12 pm

Schopenhauer was a monarchist. I think he justified it as tradition and stability.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 7:45 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 2:44 pm

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyTue May 16, 2023 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 7:15 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu May 25, 2023 8:02 am

Baboonzled

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 8:43 am

You can even download the PDF

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 11:00 am

It's a miracle if this guy survives, clearly a reasonable guy not an ounce of tankie in him from what I've seen (a man of his word)

And I mean it would be good for Russia, not necessarily good for anyone else to have competent person in charge

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 10, 2023 3:34 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 10, 2023 5:50 pm

I first read his manifesto and many other writings by him when i was 18. I still read his writings from time to time today.
He gave a robust voice to most thoughts and feelings about modernity i had at that time.

One of the great modern truth revelators of our time.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 10, 2023 6:06 pm

Theodore Kaczynski wrote:
It is the man whose need for the power process has been satisfied during his life, who is best prepared to accept the end of that life.

One has to balance struggle and death against the loss of freedom and dignity. To many of us, freedom and dignity are more important than a long life or avoidance of physical pain. Besides, we all have to die some time, and it may be better to die fighting for survival, or for a cause, than to live a long but empty and purposeless life.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 12:30 pm

Artificial boosting
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 7:52 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 1:12 pm

(mostly just to show the response better than if I was to only put a picture)
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 6:16 am

If those are the same, red dots are trenches and that's a difficult part + there's excessive use of minefields everywhere

The tactic is

1. Social media silence (shhh), only share news from Russian sources, which is a good plan considering the information warfare
2. Try to find a weak spot in the defenses then concentrate reserves

It's a dumb mistake that someone will get punished for to send tanks straight to an ambush, how can you even ambush someone on an open field. Though it's speculated some of those were abandoned, not destroyed, can be repaired

But looking at the big picture is not for the propagandists, there's plenty of good trades, and Russia has been humiliated so many times nobody takes their threats seriously anymore so you can be thankful of that

What's is the strength of Russians is that the human life has no value and like that guy in the video said (in few of his videos), Russians do well if they are allowed to prepare for an attack for a long time, they are not good at making fast decisions, also because of the command chain
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 6:35 am

And it doesn't matter much what a lot of these grifters have to say

It's quite obvious that in Russia bribery happens in an instant, that you will say what your briber expects you to say as long as it's needed since like Jackson Hinkle and other maga communists, it's never about getting the facts straigth or conversation, it's only aggressive propaganda to turn everything on it's head (+ the bot boosting)

It's a mockery of free speech, to infiltrate different dissident factions and turn their narrative to support aggressive expansion

Why I think Prigozhin is decent because at least he is not a liar
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 6:40 am

Rough footage to display what trench warfare looks like, though not as rough as during WW1

Seems like a surprise attack in a long trench, someone got through the line and run to the enemy trenches

So I guess it can be even hard to know from where someone is shooting from or who is shooting

"1/11The 🇺🇦 counter-offensive in southern Ukraine has progressed painfully slowly and has not yet reached even the 🇷🇺 first line of defense. This was to be expected, considering 🇷🇺 the extensive defensive preparations and mines and the placement of its best troops in the south."

"2/11
The power relations of the forces are also even in the south. Both sides have about 120 battalions organized into 30-40 brigades/regiments. 🇷🇺 has more artillery brigades, but the quality of equipment makes up for the difference.
Even power relations make the attack challenging."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 10:21 am

Looks like a mini-nuke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

General News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next