Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Circus World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Circus World - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:38 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:20 pm

Well, by Americanism standards, she is.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 11:10 am

edit: (and I got this on my front page since I follow this account)

Even this crypto loser is not far-off...All these people do is cause controversy to give them more favorable algorithm by forcing people to comment on things that are obviously not good, that most people obviously object, doom-merchants

If a person like that goes in public, nobody is going to just be neutral about it, they either laugh or feel disgust or both, either way going public for these people will never be accepted, 99.8% of people will ridicule them

Even news sites purposefully put wrong information to get people comment and try fix their facts, like for example a month or two ago there was article saying "Leonardo da vinci's mother was from Circassia, Central Asia"  (meaning people comment most likely something negative, and no I'm not saying you should only be optimistic like a schizo who is afraid to going to the dark place inside their head, but I can see these things feed-off each other)

edit: And I get it's hard for other side of the spectrum to make money any other way, but only spreading stuff like this is not doing any good, digging up videos that most people are not even going to see otherwise...I would even argue this gives it more attention than it would otherwise and desensitize, any normal people seeing tranny in public would be shocked , but now they can be desensitized in advance

They've probably seen 100 videos of trannies by the time even seeing one in public so after that they don't even have strength to fight back

100th edit: So this post by him (or them) feels like he ran out of ideas to make people outraged about so he digs up something to get even more reason to make people buy his t-shirts, each day you can feel like nothings changed and everythings getting worse, even if the videos are done by completely lone individuals

101th edit: And it's not only about this account, there are decent accounts that I follow on twitter yet they feel the need to bring up things that shouldn't even get any attention

102th: I've yet to see someone come tell me that " I live in X and here I see trannies everywhere, even the place I work in has one tranny working there and my wife's family is filled with trannies as well and they tried to lure our kids to their story hour sessions, I ran into them constantly "...So far I've just heard stories about some kids/young adults being lured into hormone therapy (online and someone from abroad, possibly US, never even seen them), that's not a good thing either, but is it any less tragic than mixing, it's still that if someone is defected they will be out of the gene pool, at least they won't be able to re-produce, but with really young kids they do lack the decision making skills, but still it's hard for me to believe perfectly healthy people would be tricked into that
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 12:36 pm

It's not so much that it's common it's more that it is being normalized in the mainstream culture.

Biggest Youtuber co-host trooned.:

Like, consider the kind of people who use yt, the kind of people who watch these retarded light entertainment videos. They're absorbing preconceptions of normality, a normative bias is being created, by their consumption of this material. It's not as if this has no influence.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 1:11 pm

"  It's not as if this has no influence. "

Can't argue with that, I didn't see the transformation, but I only saw that he is really into underage children, so he is most likely doing that only to be able to groom children, not because he feels like a woman in a man's body

I watched the video, but I might have missed it, but didn't notice it mention this:

I even made sure it's archived back when people noticed it, but didn't remember to save the link

edit: Overall it would be logical to only call them groom victims and molesters, than pretend that everyone is just turning gay because of chemicals and brainwashing, molesters are adapting and finding new ways to molest, so I don't believe this will only get worse and worse, but will stop at some point

edit: and yes, these conclusions have been made by people before, but I don't believe child attraction plagues just the western world even if it's more public, lying to itself in order to do it or fool victims to consent
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 1:43 pm

But in this case, like for many other bodybuilders abusing steroids and whatnot screws up your hormones, and the person even could have had some defections as well, so I would say there are few different reasons, but mainly for grooming purposes

I remember few other cases like this, but I'm not going to dig up who they were since you get the point
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 1:55 pm

Jarno wrote:
edit: and yes, these conclusions have been made by people before, but I don't believe child attraction plagues just the western world even if it's more public, lying to itself in order to do it or fool victims to consent

I'm not sure if it's worse to lie to itself while knowing what is right and wrong or instead just do something without feeling any need to justify it or look good in the eyes of others, which is either because of primitivity or psychopathy

I believe there are more people in this world that are indifferent and who care only about themselves than those who care about things other than themselves

In third-world there basically is no age of consent or statistics of how much it happens and they think it's normal
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 1:55 pm

To add to this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Really makes you think.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 10:12 am

I saw this (below) first thing in the morning, there isn't just one agenda going on, each faction has large amounts invested

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 3:58 pm

On planet Crazy, a rational mind is a bizzare alien.  

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 4:32 pm

Satanists/Christians=Left/Right.
Two types of morons, of the same psychosis species.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 4:42 pm

Satanism is how Jewified minds relate to Hellenic paganism.
A caricature o what they despise.
A way of harmonizing two incompatible world-views.
A corruption of multiple Hellenic myths, starting with Prometheus.

Their hatred of existence and of nature, is clear.

Let's not forget that these Semite tribes that invented or appropriated cultures to create Judaism were not always Jews, they were pagans before - they were Semites.
Not all Semites are Jews; not all Jews are Semites.
Judaism was a way of inverting their lot in life - their historical suffering to something 'positive'.
It was their retribution towards nature and the gods.

They then adopted this Gnostic idea of the world's 'fallen state'.....expressing this resentment.
To "heal the world" - Tikkun Olan - is to invert it. Salves will be masters, masters will be slaves......
This is what Jones calles the "revolutionary spirit of the Jews'....and why Marxism and Islam and Christianity, and postmodernism is based on this overturning.
If they can't do so physically then they will do so linguistically, theoretically, attracting all the world's masses that feel resentment towards nature. This is the only source of their power.

Like Socrates became a threat to Athenian youths not because of what he said but how he undermined their Athenian convictions....
The Jews do the same and they offer a method to all who want to subvert and undermine hiérarchies, cultural norms, social systems....
Using words.
This method is now being applied in the US.

Women are declaring themselves men; men declaring themselves women.
Language refers to nothing tangible.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 5:04 pm

Satyr wrote:
Satanism is how Jewified minds relate to Hellenic paganism.
A caricature o what they despise.
A way of harmonizing two incompatible world-views.
A corruption of multiple Hellenic myths, starting with Prometheus.

Their hatred of existence and of nature, is clear.

Let's not forget that these Semite tribes that invented or appropriated cultures to create Judaism were not always Jews, they were pagans before - they were Semites.
Not all Semites are Jews; not all Jews are Semites.
Judaism was a way of inverting their lot in life - their historical suffering to something 'positive'.
It was their retribution towards nature and the gods.

They then adopted this Gnostic idea of the world's 'fallen state'.....expressing this resentment.
To "heal the world" - Tikkun Olan - is to invert it. Salves will be masters, masters will be slaves......
This is what Jones calles the "revolutionary spirit of the Jews'....and why Marxism and Islam and Christianity, and postmodernism is based on this overturning.
If they can't do so physically then they will do so linguistically, theoretically, attracting all the world's masses that feel resentment towards nature. This is the only source of their power.

Like Socrates became a threat to Athenian youths not because of what he said but how he undermined their Athenian convictions....
The Jews do the same and they offer a method to all who want to subvert and undermine hiérarchies, cultural norms, social systems....
Using words.
This method is now being applied in the US.

Women are declaring themselves men; men declaring themselves women.
Language refers to nothing tangible.
Iamastupidcunt adopted this method to subvert philosophy, and/or political ideology, and identity....all beliefs, all indentifications - primarily ethnic, racial, sexual, nature based identifiers.
A method of disconnecting words from their tangible referents, or from their utility as mediating connectors between noumena & phenomena.
So, she subverts morals so as to then produce the kind of psychosis that will surrender to any duplicitous alternative.

Worship of nil.
Uniformity in chaos.
This is the objective, packaged as some delusional, narcissistic belief that man is god, now that their one-god has been discredited.
But it only works if all humanity participates in the project of recreating reality....otherwise it fails, like Marxism, like anarchy, like Abrahamism if it does not contradicts its own convictions.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 7:38 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 7:46 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 8:53 pm

The masses of consumer imbeciles outraged over this new developing pattern of thier precious name brand companies and thier poison products. Have they believed all along that these asswipe corporate monopolies were loyal to them as customers? Or that they believed in some noble vision of american nationality? Whatever the fuck that is. Their minds are still too sheltered and naive. These idiots actually believe big business hold any values beyond fiscal monetary values and the agenda of the globohomo parasite meme. No culture, no ethnic roots, thier identities are invested into consumer products and commodities.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 9:27 pm

Corporations are how America's elites get around their Constitutional checks and balances.
From Hollywood to Media, across the corporate welfare State....they are now pushing Wokism, as America's last hope to destroy all resistance to its model: open borders, open markets, no ethnicity, no race, no genders, no biological identifiers, no gods, nothing that would stand in the way of uniformity, i.e., Globalization.

They are losing money, and still they are pushing the propaganda.
They are in a panic, because the time window is closing, and the world is organizing in a New, New World Order.....a multipolar world.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyTue May 16, 2023 7:43 am

The outrage doesn't matter and doesn't do anything. The corporations are too big to fail and so the loss of billions to some minor consumer backlash to the repackaging of product is irrelevant. The consumers will just gradually become desensitized to the new degeneracy and come to think it's normal. The human mind is infinitely adaptable, and this is known.

The corporations have the feel of a feudal hierarchy that is manufacturing a desired mindset and demographic makeup in the territory it controls. The desired goal appears to be a population of polyamorous pansexual totally atomized individuals divorced from any past identifier, whose identity or sexuality can then be marketed to them as a product to consume.
Subhuman slaves who exist purely to make a line on a graph go up or down.

There was a degree of resistance to this a few years ago, from the Left, which was also subverted and assimilated:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cultural Capitalism:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Things like this won't fail because they are enforced by gigantic monopolies or international organizations, from the top down. So 'go woke go broke' doesn't happen.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyTue May 16, 2023 10:19 am

apaosha wrote:
Things like this won't fail because they are enforced by gigantic monopolies or international organizations, from the top down. So 'go woke go broke' doesn't happen.

If you control the "printing" of money and who gets this newly created money you won't go broke. Rather all of society which operates with that money is going to be slowly or not so slowly ground down. Be it by having labor funneled into destructive endeavors or by having their morale diminished.

With the dawn of modern democracy society is now in the hands of the masters of money. The old oligarchy got replaced with a new one and since then society is shaped in the image of those elites.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyTue May 16, 2023 11:28 am

Apaosha wrote:
The consumers will just gradually become desensitized to the new degeneracy and come to think it's normal. The human mind is infinitely adaptable, and this is known.

Yes.

Ultimately,  the somatic Huxlean effect will remain in place, that is, as long as the abundance of resources remains in place to allow it. Incremental phases of cultural distortion and debilitation will continue unabated. For the zombified, naive and sheltered minds of the modern West, threats are never detected unless in direct and forceful ways, and by then it's too late anyway. How long did it take before homosexuality and homosexuals were indoctrinated into the minds of the masses as "normal"? Today, even the most staunch white conservative with professed traditional values, will defend fags and even accept them as equals. The same will happen with the trannies, and pedophiles etc.

Death is either quick and painless or slow and agonizing.
For america it will be the latter. Its crumbling industry and infrastructure into third world conditions is too far gone now, irreversible. Patches of territory where there are still resourceful industrious conservative Whites will struggle to retain some economic value, but it won't outpace the spreading virus of the black crime and drug epidemics in the communist/woke cities and states. Like boils and sores emerging in more places, eventually the virus will wipe out what's left of the healthy parts of the body.

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyTue May 16, 2023 5:12 pm

Well, I don't understand this very well and I don't think there are many who do, but the Dollar is the world's reserve currency and as such the US can just print more money the deeper in debt it goes, right? From what I understand it just prints it, by fiat, based on nothing. It can do that because it's the reserve; everyone remains part of the ponzi scheme. But it can only do that as long as that arrangement lasts. When it doesn't, US can't pay it's debts, goes bankrupt, collapses.
Maybe.

Won't change stuff like Blackrock doing ESG enforcement but it might improve things a little.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyTue May 16, 2023 6:07 pm

America has a multitude of cultural cancers and diseases that are terminal and killing it and will kill it in the end. Everything it does now is out of desperation which speaks to its terminal condition. Fake money printing is one of them. Woke propaganda is another. It has already severely sabatoged and weakened its own military defenses and forces from the endless funneling of funds into Ukraine. Like a dying man, laying on luxurious silk sheets. It doesn't matter.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyTue May 16, 2023 6:43 pm

Its military recruitment ads .....they are evidence of insanity.
A quickening of a coming death.

Doubling down....

As a man dies he turns inward, losing touch with reality he falls into a coma...perhaps reliving his entire life.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyTue May 16, 2023 7:45 pm

The circus must go on...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:36 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 6:01 am

Americanism leads here.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 EmptySun May 28, 2023 8:40 am

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Circus World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next