Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Chit-Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 8:56 am

It's funny... that you exclude yourself from my "criticism", i.e., analysis, of modern man - as he has been shaped by Americanism - and I include myself in my own insights.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:15 am

A pattern I've noticed is that the first child tends to take after the parent of the opposite sex, and the second born tends to take after the parent of the same sex.

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Satyr wrote:
It's funny... that you exclude yourself from my "criticism", i.e., analysis, of modern man - as he has been shaped by Americanism - and I include myself in my own insights.
Why would you think that all Brits, or all Europeans even, would have been shaped by Americanism? Where do you keep getting that notion from? Is it because that America would like to think that they have had a major impact on the world, compared to every other nation?

I can’t say there’s anything Americanised, in my days.. the younger generations might be though, but I don’t see that in my Great nieces and Great nephews or their parents.

I’d say that the UK is much more influenced by Australian culture, in regard to vocabulary, food, and energy/vibe, then secondly by Europe and its fashion, food, and decor. Americas influences are sportswear, entertainment, and food.. both North and South American cuisines.

I’ve never had a Krispy Kreme or an Oreo..
Back to top Go down
Ben The Donkey

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 12:40 pm

Hey. Don't blame Australia for your problems.
Australia is currently a navel gazing, lost and confused multi-culture making the odd noise internationally in order to pretend relevance.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 12:45 pm

Datura wrote:

Why would you think that all Brits, or all Europeans even, would have been shaped by Americanism? Where do you keep getting that notion from? Is it because that America would like to think that they have had a major impact on the world, compared to every other nation?
Is not America the empire that inherited the British Anglo Empire after it collapsed during WW2?
Is not American a continuance of Britain's Anglo-Saxon puritanism?

Is not Americanism the dominant ideal, promoted by the dominant, monopolizing Suepr-power affecting all cultures?
Does not America promote its ideals via its dominance of the entertainment industry, e.g., media, Hollywood, pop-cuture?

What a strange question.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Ben The Donkey wrote:
Australia is currently a navel gazing, lost and confused multi-culture making the odd noise internationally in order to pretend relevance.

My problems?
Ha!!

Australia is part of the ex-British empire, anlgo-puritan empire.
Part of its core, along with Britain, Canada, New Zeeland, Ireland,....and tis peripheries Europe, South and central America,..

Rome dominated its region both militarily and culturally...so did America.
Australia is where the Brits sent their unwanted, carrying with the principles of tis culture.
As part of the core it will fall along side the US.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:39 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:30 pm

The feminine spirit does not care, so much, about the cause, the reason why, all she cares is about the effect - surrendering to it body and mind, as if it were itself its own cause.
But things are not so predictable - only determining probability, never certainty.

What if instead of sweet desert one delivers a bitter toxin?
What will be the effect then?

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:43 pm

Satyr wrote:
Datura wrote:

Is not America the empire that inherited the British Anglo Empire after it collapsed during WW2?
Is not American a continuance of Britain's Anglo-Saxon puritanism?
Not really, no.

Satyr wrote:
Is not Americanism the dominant ideal, promoted by the dominant, monopolizing Suepr-power affecting all cultures?
Does not America promote its ideals via its dominance of the entertainment industry, e.g., media, Hollywood, pop-cuture?
That might be (game) over..
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:51 pm

Datura wrote:

Not really, no.
Of course it is...
They sold their future to fight off the Germans...and the UK has been a US puppet ever since.
They took over the Commonwealth and the colonies, but not like the brits did - they did it economically and culturally.

Same antipathy for worldly authorities.
Same puritanism.
Later, the same parasitical infection.
Americanism is Anglo-Saxoinry liberated from its Norse embarrassment - free from the hierarchies - class status - this produced.
A desire to leave the shameful past behind and start anew.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:53 pm

And now it is suffering the fate of Multiculturalism and liberalism - Judeo-Puritanism disease has destroyed the very identity of Britain.
Look at the Royals. The infection seeping into their bloodlines.

Ben The Donkey

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 12:37 am

Satyr wrote:
Ben The Donkey wrote:

My problems?
Ha!!

Australia is part of the ex-British empire, anlgo-puritan empire.
Part of its core, along with Britain, Canada, New Zeeland, Ireland,....and tis peripheries Europe, South and central America,..

Rome dominated its region both militarily and culturally...so did America.
Australia is where the Brits sent their unwanted, carrying with the principles of tis culture.
As part of the core it will fall along side the US.  
I was addressing Datura.

Mostly agree with the other things you said there, but Australia's origins are becoming irrelevant.

As a rough overview: 20-30%% of the population were not born here, and of those who were, 15-20% have at least one parent who was not. Birthrates among immigrants outstrip those of native-born Australians, and without immigration the population would be declining - other than among Aboriginals, whose birthrates are still above replacement requirements. In recent years, ethnic Chinese and Indians have replaced the UK as the highest immigration intake, and the fastest growing religion (as a result) is Hinduism. Islam second.

In a nation of only 26 million people, those are significant statistics and represent a cultural shift away from Europe (but not America).

Currently, the two most common topics of conversation conducted in hushed tones are American Politics and Hannah Mouncey.

Last edited by Ben The Donkey on Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 2:17 am

Ben The Donkey wrote:
As a rough overview: 20-30%% of the population were not born here, and of those who were, 15-20% have at least one parent who was not. Birthrates among immigrants outstrip those of native-born Australians, and without immigration the population would be declining - other than among Aboriginals, whose birthrates are still above replacement requirements. In recent years, ethnic Chinese and Indians have replaced the UK as the highest immigration intake, and the fasted growing religion (as a result) is Hinduism. Islam second.

How many of them can actually fight, both mentally and physically? Brenton Tarrant's escapade revealed just how easily they can fall over when confronted.

The masses can produce stampedes, but after several generations of sheltering, many of them have even forgotten to know how to do that.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:26 am

Ben The Donkey wrote:

As a rough overview: 20-30%% of the population were not born here, and of those who were, 15-20% have at least one parent who was not.
This common in the American dominated Anglo-sphere.
The goal is to make Europeans a minority, if not to completely exterminate them.

They are convinced that race is a social construct and therefore there will be no negative consequences to this miscegenation.
I think some want it because Europeans are more challenging, intellectually skeptical, and not so easily converted to sheeple.
They want to eliminate resistance to assimilation and uniformity.
A stupid manimal is more malleable, more controllable using simple propaganda and mental manipulations that have become sophisticated after decades of media and Hollywood practices.
Just watch the commercials and see how white, heterosexual males are depicted and how often you see a black male with a white female selling a product. They are selling the image of race-mixing - the medium is the message.
They take advantage of a female's natural impulse to sperm-sample and to choose in accordance with pragmatic criteria - using them as memetic filters to exclude undesirable genes.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:38 am

Why white heterosexual males?

1- Because in Indo-European pagan traditions identity is patrilineal.

2- Because Europeans have evolved a more challenging, skeptical, attitude, due to their evolution to endure more harsh environments. This makes them harder to manipulable and control, particularly where there is no blood commonality, like in these heterogeneous social systems. this is why Europeans invent and innovate, challenging natural order.

3- Because Europeans have the most to lose. The most to be proud of. Their cultures dominated and still dominate are all founded on European memes, i.e., values, principles, methods etc.
When ancestry is founded on herdsmen that never produced anything of any value, then you've got nothing to lose, and when you have nothing to lose you become dangerous, i.e., willing to risk it all.
This also applies to individuals who remain un-invested in the system and in the future. They do not care, becoming cynical, indifferent, nihilistic. For them the end of their life is the end of their interest.
when you feel ashamed of your ancestry you are more than willing to abandon it, or annul it.
These were the kinds of people that migrated to the New World....hoping to escape their undesirable past - leave it behind them and start over, as if they came from nowhere. It has shaped the American spirit - homo Americanus, homo economicus: salvation via money. With money you can also theoretically escape the detrimental determinations of the body.
The American ideal - American individuality - appeals to the masses of people dreaming of escaping their past and starting over: American Dream.

Ben The Donkey

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 11:14 am

I'd like to see you write something about Japan. Tell me your thoughts regarding the hikikkomori, or the sōshoku-kei danshi (whom I view with more interest), in a separate thread, or as part of another if you prefer. There's a lot of reading here so I have not yet seen anything covering these particular phenomena.

As far as Datura goes, I'd be interested in hearing about the "energy/vibe", which I was quite surprised to hear. I know that influence was there in the 90's, but I was not aware it had persisted.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 12:19 pm

I believe I've commented....
Feminization is entirely ab out this process of emasculation forcing males to either become surrogate females - beta cucks - or to entirely drop out as inert free-radicals with no investment in the system nor in a future.

Feminism has priced "pussy" beyond what an average modern male can afford.
Feminism unleashes feminine sexual nature - multiplying it with technologies and systemic interventions - and criminalizes masculine natural responses to it, essentially forcing males to adopt feminine sexual behaviours, or sacrifice a lifetime to attain the moneys to make pussy affordable, or to completely opt out of the market.

MRA, and MGTOW, was about this opting out, or adopting feminism's tactics to pressure the system to come compromises.
But females are always preferable to a system which is genetically and memetically heterogenous, because females are inclined towards maintaining peace, not challenging the status quo, and adapting to prevailing social circumstances - it is apart of their natural reproductive instincts to remain harmonious with group dynamics.

But both strategies fail, one because the system will always prefer feminine spirits - due to their malleability - and "turning away" serves its purposes - by reproducing only the males who show a willingness to do what must be done to pass on their genes, i.e., males usually desperate and passionately accepting their new surrogate role as a woman's "carpet".
This also leaves the females dissatisfied, producing the typical expression: "Where have all the real men gone?", from females who are clueless about what is going on and how they are facilitators of the very conditions that eradicate masculinity.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 12:23 pm

Watch this experiment and see how rat behaviour corresponds to modern human behaviour.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 2:46 pm

I know how you feel Jordan.

Anfang

Anfang

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:02 pm

I wonder what he answered when the video cut off.
I don't read that much so my answer wouldn't be as impactful but I would tell her that so far I haven't read a female non-fiction author that has been memorable enough to me in a favourable manner to recall her name at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:16 pm

Anfang wrote:
I wonder what he answered when the video cut off.
I don't read that much so my answer wouldn't be as impactful but I would tell her that so far I haven't read a female non-fiction author that has been memorable enough to me in a favourable manner to recall her name at the moment.

Margaret Laurence
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She was quite the "looker", developed an admiration for Africa, makes sense.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:30 pm

Now Jordan went from "based" to cucked in my view. What the right editing can do to change an impression.

Edit: I know he is not based, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:48 pm

Anfang wrote:
Now Jordan went from "based" to cucked in my view. What the right editing can do to change an impression.

Edit: I know he is not based, just saying.
That was made clear when he refused to answer that question....

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 7:13 pm

Satyr wrote:
That was made clear when he refused to answer that question....

Yeah it seems it was probably an insignificant name he could remember off the top of his head, as she produced nothing of substance.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 7:21 pm

No, I mean that other question he was asked....about the Christians being massacred in Russia....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can't find the vid anymore...but he took a full minute thinking about it and then did not...
At that point I knew what he was.

Though he often talked about Solzhenitsyn he never went too deep into what he wrote in Gulag Archipelago.

NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:44 pm

Random thoughts;
Francis Yockey called seeking to display originality a sign of decadence.
The formulations of your thought are unique & displays a certain type of intelligence.
Although we call into question how much of it is not closely derived from secondary sources.
Mathematical and Verbal IQ are overrated traits; highest we value refined taste.
Dog intelligence values any entity that gives it emotional support; higher kinds value things that challenge it.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:01 pm

All is part of a continuum.
What is novel is how it is pieced together.
What challenges is what threatens all that you love and hold dear, even if unintentionally.
Einstein's Theory of Relativity wasn't novel either, nor was Nietzsche Will to Power.
Was it not a derivative of Schopenhauer's Will and Representation, only shifting the solution?

When I first wrote Feminization of Man, before 2000, I was attacked and ridiculed, now everyone is talking about it not because they've read me but because now it has become so obvious even an average mind cannot pretend he does not see it.
But my goal is not to be unique but to be honest, in a world where truth is losing its meaning, along with language. I consider myself a reporter, not an innovator - a diagnostician not an "Intellectual" - you can consider me and call me outis, if you like.
What does it matter how intelligence or unintelligent I am, or what type of intelligence you think I have, or whether or not you think my thinking is "unique" - whatever that means to you - or derivative?
Our civilization is sinking into oblivion and you want to fight over who is in charge of the resistance?

I've traced nihilism to the emergence of self-consciousness. If you can find another who has done the same then I can only say that two men lost in the "desert of the real" can find the same oasis from different directions....
The world and their thirst is shared, what does it mater if one finds it following traces in the sand and the other following star configurations?
The Greek use "aletheia" not truth...which means un-forgetting.
Have we not all forgotten too much already?
To recall is to reveal what has always been present.
We are now living in a world where what we see, we are told, is not as we see it because our senses are fooling us and their words are telling us the truth.

Last edited by Satyr on Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:24 pm

Quote :
Get up: hate life
Go to work: hate life
Come home: hate life
Eat dinner: hate life
Relax: cry
Go to bed: hate life
Sleep: P E A C E F U L L V O I D
Wake up: repeat
That about says it all, no?

NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:38 pm

Point Well Taken..
Back to top Go down

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:47 pm

Satyr wrote:
Datura wrote:

Not really, no.
Of course it is...
They sold their future to fight off the Germans...and the UK has been a US puppet ever since.
They took over the Commonwealth and the colonies, but not like the brits did - they did it economically and culturally.
The UK sold its future and is a US puppet, how?
America benefited from WW1, from becoming a supplier of exported goods during that war, and so changed from debtor to lender in a matter of years. Britain has paid off both World War debts to the US, years ago.

America has trade deals with some commonwealth countries, sure.. that doesn’t denote any takeovers, and any (seemingly) cultural takeovers are only superfluous. You do like painting a dire picture of the world sometimes Satyr, don’t you?

Satyr wrote:
Same antipathy for worldly authorities.
Same puritanism.
Later, the same parasitical infection.
Americanism is Anglo-Saxoinry liberated from its Norse embarrassment - free from the hierarchies - class status - this produced.
A desire to leave the shameful past behind and start anew.  
Will lockdown bankrupt most countries, and leave us in the hands of new lenders.. perhaps that’s the plan a’la WW1 and 2 stylee, but this time it won’t be America doing the lending. But perhaps it won’t come to that.

Satyr wrote:
And now it is suffering the fate of Multiculturalism and liberalism - Judeo-Puritanism disease has destroyed the very identity of Britain.
Look at the Royals. The infection seeping into their bloodlines.  
That was due to EU rule, that the Left signed our rights away to, to line their pockets from.. we have taken our rights back, if you hadn’t noticed.. it’s called Brexit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit-Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: