Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

300 Empty
PostSubject: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:44 am

Ha! Can't post in behavioural 'sciences' sooooo

What happened to brave Leonadis' imagined brighter future?

Is it here yet?

Will the gods and tyrants ever be defeated?

The odds are 300 to 1.

I am 1 without parenthesis

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:36 am

"Brighter Future"?

Ha!!!!!
lol!

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:34 am

Σατυρ wrote:
"Brighter Future"?

Ha!!!!!
lol!

Quothing the hollywood movie that ya posted in BS or should I say as BS. Did you sense the irony?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 am

maryshelley wrote:
Σατυρ wrote:
"Brighter Future"?

Ha!!!!!
lol!

Quothing the hollywood movie that ya posted in BS or should I say as BS. Did you sense the irony?
The irony is in that you consider this: not BS.

"Brighter Future"?

No, ideals....preferences: you have your own, as I have mine...and these preferences - needs, desires, hopes, tastes - define us....they channel our energies and direct our efforts.

They shape our character.

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 am

A quote from a hollywood version of a comic depiction of a distance hero is not BS?

Leonidas would roll in his grave had the priests not predicted his demise and it become a self-fulfilling prophesy. No surrender! The spartans will be slain.

Ah but then maybe not.

The benefit of being brought up a country bumpkin is the lack of exposure to the marketeers and a greater exposure to real live bull shit.

It shapes our character.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 am

Are you saying that I was not brought up in the country?

What is BS is that you revel in the superficiality, not realizing that here we are still talking about him and his deed...whether it was accurately reported or not...and that the underlying idea(l), represented by him and his deed is about as real as you can get.

But you can return to Jesus or whatever metaphor you use to define your own positions, dear.
I'm sure none of his deeds were exaggerated or reported with a metaphorical slant.

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:55 am

sigh

in another thread in which I cannot post you quoted a youtube video of a hollywood movie of a comic book version of a legendary hero

there is irony enough in that

"to Leonidas' imagined brighter future" or some such

It's a long time coming Leonidas.

I doubt Leonidas was the idealist portrayed by the Greek quoted in the film. This I contend is BS.

He was, however, a Spartan, a King, and by all accounts courageous. Not one prone to sentimentality.

Probably ate his marrow.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Neither was he forced to live amongst women...his sword sheathed.

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Jung said that 'sentimentality is a superstructure covering brutality".

I don't know if I would exactly go that far but he might have meant basically what we do when we coddle someone, showing 'pity' to them when we ought to be showing them their strengths instead of their weaknesses.

I have a friend who is so 'sentimental' where her son is concerned, confusing that sentimentality with actual love, instead of leaving him alone, without being the crutch that she is, to grow up on his own, that he is now serving time in prison for the third time.

So perhaps sentimentality is indeed structured on brutality...I suppose lack of 'actual' love that can be painful at times because it means refusing the other for its own benefit - and committment, not only toward our own growth but that of another's - can be seen as brutal in this light.
Back to top Go down

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:05 am

Σατυρ wrote:
Neither was he forced to live amongst women...his sword sheathed.

Hmm nice metaphor....

He was a Spartan and as a Spartan he lived.

He died by the sword.

The rest is history.

Back to top Go down

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:10 am

Uzume wrote:

So perhaps sentimentality is indeed structured on brutality...I suppose lack of 'actual' love that can be painful at times because it means refusing the other for its own benefit - and committment, not only toward our own growth but that of another's - can be seen as brutal in this light.

Sentimentality is infantilism. Built on false premises and fatal.

A wise woman long ago said 'save your tears for something more important'.

An important lesson for teddy pickers.
Back to top Go down

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Quote :
Sentimentality is infantilism. Built on false premises and fatal.

I agree that sentimentality is based on false premises and can be fatal - but why do you say it is infantilism? Perhaps it may be a part of/have its roots in needing to be 'nourished' as a child or infant does (though we all as human beings have this need) but perhaps it is the degree to which we need it.

In my friend's case, I see it as her need to be like mother earth or to prove that she is the best mother in the world (as she says she is) but try as I might to point out to her that basically this need to nourish is part of the maternal/paternal instinct/genes (that in her case is really off-balance and needs to be guided by reason) she doesn't understand that the very thing she is setting out to do - to prove she is the best mother - is having the opposite effect and keeping her children from growing up. I try to tell her to relax, that no mother/father is perfect and that that is not all that she is in this world, a mother, but still that belief/paradigm/illusion of hers is what wreacks havoc in two of her children's lives. The other two luckily fell by the wayside.

I suppose that just as with infantilism where the infant or child sees the mother, not as an individual, but as connected to it, as one, and 'needs' to hold onto that mother, so it is I think with my friend who really needs to 'hold onto' her children, hug them to her in a sense, subconsciously fearing being abandoned, so she becomes indispensable to them, even to the point of not wanting them to make their own decisions and to be autonomous (two of them anyway). Therefore, when critical thinking and judgment is important, they can't make any basically on their own.

I might appear to be heartless here as this is my friend but it isn't actually anything that I haven't said to her, more for the sake of the kids than for her sake....but in this way sentimentality- her sentimentality- is infantile and is based on false premises and can be fatal or at least detrimental.

How often sentimentality seems to be based in love and caring but is more often based in narcissism/self-love and infantile need (to distinquish 'need'). Certainly gives one something to think about.

Quote :
A wise woman long ago said 'save your tears for something more important'.

i usually tell my daughter to save the apologies for something much more important ...or to just be more aware.......

Quote :
An important lesson for teddy pickers.
I don't know what a teddy picker is.

Back to top Go down

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:41 am

Sentimentality keeps the sentimentalist confined to immaturity in perpetuity.

If that's not a great rap line it should be.

Think about the phrase 'teddy picker' and you will see the relationship between being one and being sentimental.

I mean are bears really soft and cuddly?
Back to top Go down

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:55 am

maryshelley wrote:
Sentimentality keeps the sentimentalist confined to immaturity in perpetuity.

If that's not a great rap line it should be.

Think about the phrase 'teddy picker' and you will see the relationship between being one and being sentimental.

I mean are bears really soft and cuddly?

I might say that 'teddy pickers' are not either. They may be extremely dangerous in going after what they want. Okay...
Let's say the sentimentality is towards a song, a beautiful musical composition like a Chopin or a Rachmaninoff, would that kind of sentimentality bury us in immaturity?

After all, songs play on our sentiments, love songs do it all of the time. I suppose what they actually do is allow us to 'hold onto something' - and to feel something deeper that we might not otherwise feel, though of course, just speaking of the 'love thing' here - real love can sometimes be so unsentimental that it can be fierce and scary.

So sentimentality geared towards allowing us to flow through the waters of attachment, so that we might 'feel' something would actually be based in lack of reason and logic, no...but at the same time, does it make us more human, being sentimental, after all desire is secondary need, no?

I don't about it being a great rap line...it's too long a sentence and it doesn't seem to flow to me. I'm just not feeling the beat. pehraps if you were to separate the syllables so that I could feel it... Laughing Rolling Eyes

I've known a few bears who were soft and cuddly. Twisted Evil Anyway, wolves are soft but not so cuddly and I love them.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 am

Oh, you poor things. you wish to cover in hyperbole and insinuation what, if clarified, fills you with apprehension.

This is why you come here with the tentative caution of a little girl, wanting to peek but afraid of what she might see.

Then, if they stumble upon, a male exhibiting his penis in plain sight, they are both enticed and disgusted by the image.

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Oh, you poor things. you wish to cover in hyperbole and insinuation what, if clarified, fills you with apprehension.

This is why you come here with the tentative caution of a little girl, wanting to peek but afraid of what she might see.

Then, if they stumble upon, a male exhibiting his penis in plain sight, they are both enticed and disgusted by the image.

and what would that be?

and what would that be? Tell me, I'm curious.

A man exhibiting his penis in plain sight? I don't know about that. Laughing It would depend on his motivation. I might find it absolutely pathetic that he would have to resort to such means...waiting around for someone to see him. I wouldn't be the least bit enticed by the image. A pathetic exhibitionist would turn me off!!!

Now, if I came upon him by accident and it was truly accidental on his part...well, it would then depend on his reaction to me that would make my reaction to him. Evil or Very Mad No

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Uzume wrote:
Σατυρ wrote:

and what would that be?

and what would that be? Tell me, I'm curious.
What would what be, dearest?
Be more specific.

Uzume wrote:
A man exhibiting his penis in plain sight? I don't know about that. Laughing It would depend on his motivation. I might find it absolutely pathetic that he would have to resort to such means...waiting around for someone to see him. I wouldn't be the least bit enticed by the image. A pathetic exhibitionist would turn me off!!!
Have your men been quiet and reserved and unobtrusive, dearest?
Were they not a bit boring?

Why is nakedness so threatening to you, and why does a man showing himself, as he is, imply that he wants to fuck?
Uzume wrote:

Now, if I came upon him by accident and it was truly accidental on his part...well, it would then depend on his reaction to me that would make my reaction to him. Evil or Very Mad No
I know, dearest...because the more he tried, the less you would think of him.....indifference, AGAIN!!!

But if they were indifferent and so more attractive to you, then why would they pay attention to YOU, dearest?

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:18 pm

What if you got saw nakee Uzume :0?

Would you be horrified?

OR maybe like haaaai.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Alucard Tepes wrote:
What if you got saw nakee Uzume :0?

Would you be horrified?

OR maybe like haaaai.
I don't know...will she show me?

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:21 pm

No reason to be ashamed if baby got back :0
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:23 pm

She got junk...but I am not certain if it's in the trunk.

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Back to top Go down

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Evil or Very Mad No
Maybe when hell freezes over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Oh, I forgot......................Chimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Uzume wrote:
Evil or Very Mad No
Isn't that where you already exist, in your "artistic" romantic isolation, dearest?

Write us a poem, denouncing the very attitudes that hold you imprisoned in naivete.

Uzume wrote:
Evil or Very Mad No
Hysterics and emotional responses are common amongst females, and effeminate males, but that you can't really define what human is, in opposition to a chimp, without looking stupid, makes you adorable.

Remember, all are equal, deserve respect and appearances do NOT matter.

In your case that you appear like a decrepit, dried-up, desperate and lonely hag, living in an age of romantic delusion, where men seek for infertile soils, is irrelevant, as your quality is unaffected by how you sound or act.

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Quote :
Isn't that where you already exist, in your "artistic" romantic isolation, dearest?

Perhaps at times. But even in my isolation, I am not alone. I am there. Care to join me? Twisted Evil
You think that you are the Sun, don't you? But I prefer the moon.

Quote :
Write us a poem, denouncing the very attitudes that hold you imprisoned in naivete.
I might just do that, but I am at this time occupied with another - poem that is. But perhaps I already am writing that poem against my naivete (as we must, all of us) and mine is being written slowly with my flesh and blood. Carl Jung said something to the effect that life sends us, entangles us within certain problems and it is up to us to find the solutions. I leap for joy in find solutions. But why do you call me naive?

Quote :
hysterics and emotional responses are common amongst females, and effeminate males, but that you can;'t really define what human is, is opposition to a chimp, without looking stupid, makes you adorable.
Adorable huh? Ah, you've just made me yours. Only kidding. No Evil or Very Mad

I am so very busy with living my humaneness in pain and joy and hunger and love and hope and sometimes despair and confusion and deferred gratification Rolling Eyes - that I do not have time to define what is human though I just did. Those who do, don't need words - those who don't - well, with them it is all words. Actions do speak louder than words, do they not, dear human Chimp?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Uzume wrote:

Perhaps at times. But even in my isolation, I am not alone. I am there. Care to join me? Twisted Evil
You think that you are the Sun, don't you? But I prefer the moon.
Then remain in the dark. Mumble like a somnambulist and then retell the visions of the dream, expecting them to come to life.

Uzume wrote:
I might just do that, but I am at this time occupied with another - poem that is. But perhaps I already am writing that poem against my naivete (as we must, all of us) and mine is being written slowly with my flesh and blood. Carl Jung said something to the effect that life sends us, entangles us within certain problems and it is up to us to find the solutions. I leap for joy in find solutions. But why do you call me naive?
Time will teach you this, dear.

You wish for the moon, no?
I live in the sun, even in the darkest of nights.
Apollo is my god of preference.

Uzume wrote:
Adorable huh? Ah, you've just made me yours. Only kidding. No Evil or Very Mad
"Adorable" as in childish, dearest...but I seek women, with every sense of the word. No pedophile, am I...look for that elsewhere.

Uzume wrote:
I am so very busy with living my humaneness in pain and joy and hunger and love and hope and sometimes despair and confusion and deferred gratification Rolling Eyes
How preciously fulfilling, and here you come looking for something more, to add to your absolute contentment, no dearest?

Were you floating in a lake, completely happy?
But you forgot that your heart was beating and your cells feeding and your lungs breathing, didn't ya dearest?
The dream is ideal.

Uzume wrote:
- that I do not have time to define what is human though I just did.
Did ya?
Then cut and paste, dearest...easy as pie.
Show us that mind of yours at work.

No, you are an artiste...you prefer innuendo, don't ya...while reality, clear as day, is too blinding...the moon to the sun.
Uzume wrote:

Those who do, don't need words - those who don't - well, with them it is all words. Actions do speak louder than words, do they not, dear human Chimp?
They do, indeed, and words are expressions of potential actions...but you love implying a superiority you cannot provide evidence for.

I am a "chimp", mimicking my demeanor, and I am a gorilla, or a dog...then you define your humanity for me.

I am primal, and that is what intrigues you, because your position is based on hyperbole, fantasy, the possible, with no reference to anything in reality...the imagination letting go, because it cannot cope.

What makes you think the past is inferior to the present or possible future, or that a stupid cunt, like you, has overcome her sexuality, and all that this implies and determines about her?

Write another poem, dearest, and imagine a knight, in the moonlight, on a steed, coming to rescue you and offer you value, with romantic words of dedication and loyalty.

Then come back here and tell me about how you are not a woman, through and through, living in an age that prefers feminine energy and Jewish fatalism...then, complain about the state of mankind, and of man, as a sexual type, when it is YOU, dearest pussy, that have been trained to expect him to be as he is.

Then, dearest, go and fuck yourself...because no man, I know, will.

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Quote :
What would what be, dearest?
Be more specific.

What is it that you see as 'filling me with apprehension' and what would I be afraid to see if I peeked? Pray tell?

Do you think that perhaps there are times when even the prey might be exhilarated by the chase, by being hunted by the predator? Does not the prey feel more 'alive' than ever when his life is being threatened?

Quote :
Have your men been quiet and reserved and unobtrusive, dearest?

Laughing Only one of them and I got rid of him quite a while ago.

The other ones - if you only knew. I got rid of them too.

Quote :
Were they not a bit boring?
Come to think of it, yes they were - appearances can be deceiving.

Quote :
Why is nakedness so threatening to you, and why does a man showing himself, as he is, imply that he wants to fuck?

Well, gee, I don't know. Do you usually walk around the streets naked, Satyr? Evil or Very Mad No

I'm not threatened by nakedness but for me it's a consensual equal moment, for lack of better words. If it was an accidental meeting, I'm not sure what I'd do. How could I possibly know that and it would probably depend on the man. Am I the flame or am I the moth? Just a thought.

Quote :
Now, if I came upon him by accident and it was truly accidental on his part...well, it would then depend on his reaction to me that would make my reaction to him. Evil or Very Mad No I know, dearest...because the more he tried, the less you would think of him.....indifference, AGAIN!!!

But that isn't really true with me. I would only be indifferent if I was indifferent to him in the first place. Why bother pretending indifference if you don't feel it? This is where you and i differ. I don't have to go knocking him down to get to him but i can walk up to him and look him straight in the eyes and smile my smile. The eyes and a smile are more powerful than your silly indifference, Satyr.

Quote :
But if they were indifferent and so more attractive to you, then why would they pay attention to YOU, dearest?

Isn't that statement sort of a contradiction in terms? I don't get it - tell me.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Uzume wrote:

What is it that you see as 'filling me with apprehension' and what would I be afraid to see if I peeked? Pray tell?
The past, bitch. The heritage, the memetic and genetic determinations, that are concluded, whether you understand or acknowledge them or not, in your appearance.

Uzume wrote:
Do you think that perhaps there are times when even the prey might be exhilarated by the chase, by being hunted by the predator? Does not the prey feel more 'alive' than ever when his life is being threatened?
What makes you think that I do not know this?

How many times must I repeat: This is a game.
The hypocrisy is palatable...the role playing exhilarating, the pretense translucent...if you've got the eyes.

When a woman gets fucked, does she not want this male to be worthy of her submission?

Uzume wrote:

No shit?

Little hint:
The very choice of coming here, with your simplistic ideologies and bullshit, already tells me that you are female, but with more exacting filtering meshes.

You come here because, even against your better judgments( the ones nurtured by the environment you were brought up in) you want more than what was, is and might be available to you.

You seek the exceptional.

Uzume wrote:
Only for a blind, superficial, cunt, like you, dearest.

Don't blame the phenomenon for what your senses failed to pick up and analyze successfully.
Bitch, the truth is all around you...plain and accessible...because tit has no will to need to mask itself...but you, you, you stupid cunt, are fallible.

Uzume wrote:
Well, gee, I don't know. Do you usually walk around the streets naked, Satyr? Evil or Very Mad No
no stpid, I? do not...even if some Buim in a van does...because the price is unacceptable. I adapt, stupid...and so I come here to flap my dick....and see the little girlies come running.

Uzume wrote:
I'm not threatened by nakedness but for me it's a consensual equal moment, for lack of better words. If it was an accidental meeting, I'm not sure what I'd do. How could I possibly know that and it would probably depend on the man. Am I the flame or am I the moth? Just a thought.
Here's the ironic answer, dearest:

You are a flame, to those whom you then consider inferior, because they were attracted by a brilliance you cannot produce anything other than image, for...and potential....because that is all you are to them: a potential.

BUT, you are attracted to what is even more brilliant than you, and your hypothetical promises, by the immediate and obvious manifestation of light, and the more it does not care for you, the more you come towards it, wanting to find out why.

Do ya see the conundrum, cunt?

Uzume wrote:
But that isn't really true with me. I would only be indifferent if I was indifferent to him in the first place. Why bother pretending indifference if you don't feel it?
retard, take a deep breath, relax and follow:

It isn't YOUR indifference, since you are a female, but the male's that makes him enticing. Your indifference becoming s attractive only to effeminate males, which you then use to feel superior to the type.

You are attracted to a level of indifference, which you, subconsciously interpret as superiority: you wish to belong to hat least ant you, specifically, because this raises you...see retard....power through association.

Uzume wrote:
This is where you and i differ. I don't have to go knocking him down to get to him but i can walk up to him and look him straight in the eyes and smile my smile. The eyes and a smile are more powerful than your silly indifference, Satyr.
Oh my....and here you are.

Go fuck off and go look into 'his eyes". Good luck.
Bitch, I've been studying humans for decades....think you know more?

Uzume wrote:
Isn't that statement sort of a contradiction in terms? I don't get it - tell me.
Bitch, if a slave master has many slaves, and you were one of them, wishing he would favor you, then why would YOU stand out?

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Quote :
What is it that you see as 'filling me with apprehension' and what would I be afraid to see if I peeked? Pray tell? The past, bitch. The heritage, the memetic and genetic determinations, that are concluded, whether you understand or acknowledge them or not, in your appearance.

My past? I'm not afraid of my past. there was a time that I couldn't accept it, fought it but I have come to realize that it is a part of who I am - indeed helps to make me who I am today. I am stronger for it. Like amor fati - love of destiny - though it wasn't my destiny. I revel in my experiences, no matter what they are.

Quote :
What makes you think that I do not know this?

I was talking about myself here as clearly you think of me as the prey. And there can be fun in that.

Quote :
How many times must I repeat: This is a game.
The hypocrisy is palatable...the role playing exhilarating, the pretense translucent...if you've got the eyes.

What hyprocrisy and role playing? Are we role playing here? But i do understand that it is a game and I am enjoying it.

Quote :
When a woman gets fucked, does she not want this male to be worthy of her submission?

Yeah but is it the woman who submits?

Quote :

No shit?

Why do you say 'no shit' - like you know?

Quote :
Little hint:
The very choice of coming here, with your simplistic ideologies and bullshit, already tells me that you are female, but with more exacting filtering meshes.

You already knew that I was female, dear chimp. Do you think that only a female is capable of having ideologies? That isn't a gender thing, Satyr - that's a human thing, you know, spirit/essence/intelligence and a need to 'dream the impossible dream' as it were.

Quote :
You come here because, even against your better judgments( the ones nurtured by the environment you were brought up in) you want more than what was, is and might be available to you.

You seek the exceptional.

How do you know that I don't already have the exceptional? Or at least feel that I do? I left the judgments that were nurtured by the environment I lived in quite a while back. There was only black and white there.

Uzume wrote:
Only for a blind, superficial, cunt, like you, dearest.

Quote :
Don't blame the phenomenon for what your senses failed to pick up and analyze successfully.
Bitch, the truth is all around you...plain and accessible...because tit has no will to need to mask itself...but you, you, you stupid cunt, are fallible.

That's right I am fallible - we are ALL fallible. Unless I am not understanding you here, I want only to see the truth as it is, I don't need it to mask itself and I don't want to live in delusion/illusion. Are you trying to tell me something here? You might be surprised how i might react to it, if you are.

Quote :
You are a flame, to those whom you then consider inferior, because they were attracted by a brilliance you cannot produce anything other than image, for...and potential....because that is all you are to them: a potential.

Explain this please...perhaps your commas are in the wrong place so I'm not grasping the meaning...aside from that we are all only potential, don't you think? If you are saying I am only a reflection of something, even the moon is and isn't it beautiful? But I would like you to explain this.

Quote :
BUT, you are attracted to what is even more brilliant than you, and your hypothetical promises, by the immediate and obvious manifestation of light, and the more it does not care for you, the more you come towards it, wanting to find out why.

Do ya see the conundrum, cunt?

Hmmm I responded to mary shelley the other day and agreed when she/he said that an alpha female would go back, does respond to indifference. I might just refute what I said here a bit.

I might be attracted by someone I see that is beautiful and brilliant (more so than me, I don't know) but anyway...if I find that I am not cared for by it, despite the fact that it may be brilliant and I will or may feel a loss of it, will I keep returning to find out why? No, why would I continue to cause myself pain? Disinterest is disinterest and does a true alpha female keep returning? I don't think so - that is simply lack of self-esteem. A true alpha female would get on with her life. A true alpha female realizes that there is brilliance everywhere in the universe - the stars have taught her that.

Quote :
It isn't YOUR indifference, since you are a female, but the male's that makes him enticing. Your indifference becoming s attractive only to effeminate males, which you then use to feel superior to the type.

I think you have that all wrong. Men are no different than women in that regafd, Satyr. Again, it isn't a gender thing. It's a human thing.

Quote :
You are attracted to a level of indifference, which you, subconsciously interpret as superiority: you wish to belong to hat least ant you, specifically, because this raises you...see retard....power through association.

Bullshit!

Quote :
Bitch, I've been studying humans for decades....think you know more?
I don't know. Do you?

Quote :
Bitch, if a slave master has many slaves, and you were one of them, wishing he would favor you, then why would YOU stand out?

Dear chimp, I would not BE a slave..I am his equal. I either walk with him or Not. There would only be Two, as far as I am concerned. I am not part of any man's harem...wouldn't be satisfying to me. Chimp
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: