Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on self

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:57 pm

The universe is waxing, waning, compressing, decompressing, outward, inward, backward, forward, inside, outside, up, down, light, dark, black, white, dawn, dusk, push, pull, fast, slow, expansion, detraction, large, small, give, take, inhale, exhale, growth, decay, new, old...

All that is inbetween rests on its forces...it is like a light dusting, connected but not touching. It is in the process of gathering, to form a whole with the force of point a or b. It is a fading, and integration to its becoming. The center draws it closer as it resists....pressing into its sides. This midway is unseen- the unknown.

We are drawn to either extreme. We are the always striving, struggling, being sucked into a vaccuum.

We are bound by 3 stages. 2 we feel we can never reach, and 1 we must flee from.

We only want what is put in front of us, and the other we must put behind us. It is what wants us, that we do not want.....

Because what wants, must consume, and to be consumed is to lose a state of ever reaching; con-centered.

However, we are part of this absorbtion and so we are seeking/sucking/pulling and unfolding centers (as the center IS a folding- IN). The seeking is needed to chase the sides, and the unfolding produces that which also seeks and adheres to become the sides. Ex: an answer becomes a question...

But we do not want to be centers (the idea of ultimate self), or to accept things as they are. We want to excell/advance.

What we are pulled by, is thereby, less than us, but we are owed to the unfolding to give in (we MUST unfold the center). In other words, to do what me must in order to appease so that we may build our new and destruct the old. Whomever seeks or resists the most against a standing mass center will be pulled the hardest.

Who we are, in essence, is actually LESS than who we are. And our questions are less than our actual knowledge.

Yes, it is us reeling our self back in. We are standing in front of a mirror with no self-recognition. This reflection is only a copy/projection, and we are drawn to it- past is now.

Conciousness cannot keep up with what 'is', and so turns up missing. We do not become aware until we memorize, or repeat through mental imagery...this is the importance of patterns---repitition brings closure, and what we deem as an understanding. The more we reflect, the more we become aware.

When we look at a family photo we think "that is us, that is our family", and we are satisfied. And every time we look back on this portrait, we are reminded. It is a parent to a child; similar but not quite the same, a metaphor on life. All patterns derive from this 'similar but not quite the same' prospect. It is connected, close, but must differentiate itself to be called 'other'- to develop identity. Because what is exact must be the same and when we say something is the same, it is only similar in its extremity- it is only near undetectable; it is a deviating away from an extensive rushing outward, which is to say, the self. Loss of 'self' is due to the focus of an influx or surrounding pool, gaping, and pulling....this focus is its eye; this is the center, which cannot be alone, and begs and pleads for company. The self is in a perpetual struggle to stay afloat- out and away from its pull.

Modern social networks such as 'Facebook' are the epitomy of reflection of self being succumbed by the center---the eye of a meme- a body of similars, once more separate, seduced by its own appearance.

Once self accepts true self as an image in its liking, it will have no other identity than its closest connection (friend list)...

A connection not as close will not fit the meme or be regarded as highly or protected within this body, as it will be more detectable; disinguished; a self; a reflection of a repitition of self. The self becomes a mirror to a different self than the one proposed, and this is not accepted.

Looking at this in a time frame, we are able to see how the loss of self is a blinding to the connection of any past repitition, or similar but not the same. The self desperately wants to be its projection, the 'new', the 'hope', the final end-all utopia of 'peace', which is to say, not the self---not responsible, of no will, and disconnected from its past. We can see this in the rebellion against so-called traditionalists by the so-called transcendentalists. The belief that we are in a quickening---instantaneously able to transform, or more simply, to SKIP connections, and keep only some. It is the preference for what is closest, and not to extend too far. This may lead to conflict, trouble, danger.....and the facing of the true self, which is not its reflection in others, but its past connections. It is actually the replacement of past with other. The social, momentary bliss of a hug or kiss when in distress. It does not solve anything, but it feels very good.

CIA pop-puppet heads continually repeat this message to ingrain it into the young minds of little girls.

I recently found that the lyrics between this old backstreet boy song and a song from one of the media's new boy bands are a match...

"I don't care who you are,
Where you're from,
'Care what you did
As long as you love me"

"All I want to be is your boyfriend,
I don't care at all what you done before"

Big Time Rush is a Nickelodeon show. They represent complete idiot rich kids that do 'funny' but stupid shallow things...again, this is ingraining into young minds that it is 'ok' to be stupid and shallow because it is humorously invited into their subconscious. Not to mention, of course, they look and act like metro-sexual faggots.

If they did not add the humorous element, then there would probably be a significant drop in the amount of views and disapproval from parents.

Nickelodeon also hosts new shows called "Victorious" and "i-Carly" about the usual highschool dramas played again and again on kids channels.

The Victorious theme song lyrics are about living your dream and imagination and becoming a 'star', which is pretty usual jargon. However, the i-Carly theme is a bit more subtle...

"I know, you see
Somehow the world will change for me
And be so wonderful

Live life, breathe air
I know somehow we're gonna get there
And feel so wonderful
And it's all for real

I'm telling you just how I feel
So wake up the members of my nation
It's your time to be
There's no chance unless you take one
And it's time to see
The brighter side of every situation
Somethings are meant to be
So give your best and leave the rest to me
Leave it all to me
Leave it all to me
Just leave it all to me"

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:07 pm

The lightbulb that should go off is that this is ALL mainly targeted towards girls. To seduce them into letting go and giving in....especially to their primal urges like sex.

A conspiracy theorist named Freeman said something in one of his speeches that I had never thought of before....

Disney Princesses ALL lack proper mother figures.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:46 pm

In this song, it actually sounds like she's saying he's sex for free and not 6 ft. 3.....

I don't believe this is misheard...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Messages are contained in all mediums.

Also notice the obsession with love and relationships.

Also...the vacuousness of music is a dumbing-down, promoting simplistic images and ideas...never challenging or enlightening.

Also, the drum beats, African, primal...no melodies, unless sampled from earlier works.
All of it tapping into the primal, sexual, psyche.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeah... a lot of the TV oriented towards many is messed up... I actually noticed that about the second song you posted when I saw it once...
I thought that it shows how sexually oriented we expect them to be, was my thought, that we don't want people to care about anything other then just getting the relation ship... when it would seem it should be more reasonable...so much of that age group seems to be oriented around that sort of thing yet maybe that is supposed to be the hormonal age... Regardless of that though it all seems to orient people to the idea that it is great and beautiful and right to be a materialistic uber-consumerist hedonistic uneducant...

The question I wonder is what can be done about it?
I guess pointing it out to people is the first step...
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Poison IV wrote:

In this song, it actually sounds like she's saying he's sex for free and not 6 ft. 3.....

I don't believe this is misheard...

when filling the glass she says, "I really hope i can get him alone."
I mean yeah all that can mean that she thinks he is intelligent and likes the way he thinks and all that...but come on...it all just encourages people to think appearance is all that matters(which allows the rich that can control appearances to be in control more maybe...)...and/or that the goal is sex, only sex and not having relation-fun. I mean sex is not all its about if that is all one is seeking then that just ends up being a hard boring and painful relationship...that ends more quickly...
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:12 am

Women trying to philosophize is very amusing to say in the very least. It's like watching them trying to urinate like a man standing up but constantly failing to at every attempt.

At best this thread is cute to look at much like a kitten trying to be intimidating like a ferocious lion before being killed by the German Shepard standing in front of it.

Look she even incoporated some popular music media interfaces within her posts of a supposedly deep philosophical message i this thread.

What's the last philosophical book you read Poison? Entertain us please.

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:09 am

Are you drunk?

You're sounding stupider than usual.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 pm

TheJoker wrote:
Women trying to philosophize is very amusing to say in the very least. It's like watching them trying to urinate like a man standing up but constantly failing to at every attempt.

At best this thread is cute to look at much like a kitten trying to be intimidating like a ferocious lion before being killed by the German Shepard standing in front of it.

Look she even incoporated some popular music media interfaces within her posts of a supposedly deep philosophical message i this thread.

What's the last philosophical book you read Poison? Entertain us please.

This is in the agora and I have to wonder how that is on topic at all...it seems to be a reminent of a dungianic discussion, that can be taken there instead of here.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:45 pm

I concur,...if TheJoker does not include anything on topic and chooses to only insult, he will face the consequences.
If he wishes to dissect Poison IV he should start a thread on it...or he should,a t least, intersperse into his insults some comments pertaining the to the topic.
Why?
Because if I do not do this every retard will come here infecting every thread with his personal agenda.

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:24 am

Poison IV wrote:
Are you drunk?

You're sounding stupider than usual.

I'll take that cheap sarcasm of snobby bitchery as a general disgust from you towards my comment.

If so, then I have succeeded in my endeavor of pissing all over your parade here.

I see you have inserted a Backstreet Boyz musical soundtrack in your presentation here.

Marvelous.... When I think of philosophy the first thing that comes into my mind is a bunch of faggots singing like the Backstreet Boyz.

Quote :
Satyr: I concur,...if TheJoker does not include anything on topic and chooses to only insult, he will face the consequences.
If he wishes to dissect Poison IV he should start a thread on it...or he should,a t least, intersperse into his insults some comments pertaining the to the topic.
Why?
Because if I do not do this every retard will come here infecting every thread with his personal agenda.

No insults? Are we protecting the herd as the inglorius shepard now Satyr?

Take all the fun away why don't you.........

I get it. She arouses you physically where here you wish to protect your emotional interest and investment in her.

Sorry If I committed a infraction here my generous overlord. *Winks*

* Joker gives a salute and walks off again........*
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:09 am

Yes, you and The Great Dragon have set foot and conquered- ruthlessly defeated again and again. I am emotionally heart-broken. I'm seeing a counselor next week thanks to you.

Now not only have I no tits, but I cannot even philosophize without the Backstreet Boys because I am a girl, and girls cannot think, especially if Joker and the Dragon say so.

No worries, of course. Satyr has come to my rescue. He will defend me against you and your inflictions.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:44 pm

TheJoker wrote:

No insults? Are we protecting the herd as the inglorius shepard now Satyr?
Protect?
They don't need my protection, boy.
You've been listening to your brother too much.When are you two going to conquer the world and fuck all the bitches?
I for one was hoping you could use that con-artistry on me.

I would say I'm protecting you, more so, than anything else.

TheJoker wrote:
Take all the fun away why don't you.........
If you wish for me to stay out of your exchanges then say so.
I am interested how you will make a fool of yourself.
Just this girl in her early twenties suffices to keep you on the ropes, boy.

TheJoker wrote:
I get it. She arouses you physically where here you wish to protect your emotional interest and investment in her.
Yes, that must be it.

Did you realize I was reading when you went crazy over her?

Di I not try to hook the two of you up?
Don't blame me if your "artistry" failed, dear boy.

I wanted to see you seduce her, like the Turd did over the phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on self Thoughts on self Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on self
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1