Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

UNDER-WORLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Seriously?
You deleted my fucking post?
I told you I was going to come back and fix the sizing, and I said it was ok if someone edited to remove the image tags.

I spent time on that.
Asshole.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:24 pm

Posting in question returned to its place...where it will forever remind me that I've been discredited, defeated, and exposed as a fake.
I humbly offer my apologies.

Let a new (wo)man take my place.

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Thank you, dear.
Please don't pout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:43 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Yeah, we should probably stop using antibiotics to prevent meaningless, unnecessary, cheaply preventable deaths. It builds character.
May as well stop washing our hands, too, it's a modern invention.
We evolved to fight bacteria, and lose. Why change...

Don't worry doll.

The end of an abundance of cheap energy is going to change the entire world forever in the near future.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:44 pm

P wrote:

Quote :
Thank you, dear.
Please don't pout.

HA! no denying there is a hint of sexual "submission", in his apology.

Go girl and welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Some pleasures are best enjoyed while laying flat on your back.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:12 pm

I've never come across a Zombie, or a Vampire, or a Werewolf, for that matter, but, I suspect, that if I did it would be useless to try to reason with them.

The fight/flight mechanism will be good enough, I suppose - more the latter than the former, because you can;'t really decapitate them or drive a stake into their heart, in these times.

Best run...and run fast.
Second best is to hide. wear their smell, cut yourself, infect yourself, if you must...blend in.

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:39 am

Anyway, on topic...
And by that I mean a direct reply to posts made on this thread, by the OP, namely:

lyssa wrote:
I agree...

Many skilled automatons produce realistic paintings, but we have no genius who can communicate and interpret the real-ISM of today; (s)he would be censored and such art would be pushed to anonymity. Only sensationalism and technology-aided skill-accuracy "realistic enough" passes for art today. Any rebellion itself would quickly be silenced and commodified as another enterprise.

satyr wrote:

Good point...
Because if you look hard enough in the computerized artistry you might find someone doing a fine job of counterfeiting the genius of yesteryear...

But why complain about it? 
Only someone who cannot produce art, would critique art.

Addressing as well a comment made in another thread:

lyssa wrote:

isn't that film more apt between you and that vampire phoneutria that called me a baboon but itself with an intelligence lower than a baboon it couldn't differentiate between realistic paintings (techniques of art as good as real) and realism paintings (depictions of holohoax, and such political incorrectness that would have one jailed today)?

You seems to think that realism is about exposing taboos. Realism does expose a lot of taboos, but only as a consequence of depicting the real. It is a response to romanticism, which idealizes and portraits only the beautiful, sublime, dreamlike.
Realism aims to represent reality free of symbolism, in its natural, raw, common, sometimes ugly reality.
Art history 101.

That there is more freedom in art now than there has ever been is a simple fact. I would be surprised to hear of someone who has actually been jailed for expressing an idea through art. There is still censorship, of course, but when it does occur, it doesn't come from lyssa's perceived political correctness tyranny. It comes from the extreme conservative, ultra-christian fundamentalist resistance, which aims to hold on to whatever control they were able to retain from the dark ages, when morality was imposed at a sword's edge, grape leaves were painted over frescos, the church was absolute, witches were burned,  etc. It is nothing new, and it is hopefully fading away. I suppose you can thank "modernity" for that, along with your antibiotics.

If you wants to see taboo, though, she need not look further than the examples I posted. Gottfried Helnwein is a good example.

Or you can close her eyes and say THERE IS NO WORLD! That is fine too Smile
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:40 am

Modernity rocks.
Art is flourishing, we have medicines, retards are going to school....it's all good.

What's this cyclical shit losers talk about?
I say it's all for the better.

Anything goes, man.
Whatever gets you off...

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Phoneutria, veiled violence is far more terrible than open violence. Slavery can be substantially aggravated when it assumes the appearance of liberty. Become the aware tool.

See how it all inadvertently got you thinking that the Dark Ages were dark?

Meanwhile this looks pretty Gold to me:

Age of Heroes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Notice that the Brazilian vampire won't address my interjection of the end of cheap energy.

Her desperate clinging on modernity in full sight.

So desperate in believing the facade of progress.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Don't worry, boy...she's on your level.
She only has better tricks to hide her...superiority of mind.

She'll come around if you feed her.
Tell her a story from when you were raped by the boys in grade-school.

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Satyr wrote:
Don't worry, boy...she's on your level.
She only has better tricks to hide her...superiority of mind.

She'll come around if you feed her.
Tell her a story from when you were raped by the boys in grade-school.  

Grade school raping? I'm unfamiliar with this story.

Superiority of mind? I dunno. I'm not seeing it in her at all.

What shall I feed her with?  clown  
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Helnwein is a notorious "shock" artist - another genre of the jewish mindset that uses shock and awe sensationalist tactic to supposedly "awaken" people to the reality they were comatosed to.

Reality such as 'holocaust' memorials and the 'evil' of it...

Quote :
"When I did this memorial in 1988, it was the fifty year anniversary of Kristallnacht and I thought Kristallnacht was really a crucial point in time because it was the moment when suddenly the Germans openly went against the Jews. Thousands of synagogues burnt down in one night, all the businesses and stores were destroyed, they were chased in the streets, the people were dead and that was open killing. There could be no doubt for anybody, until then people said it was not that bad. For me, that was the actual beginning of the Holocaust really…I shot all the faces of the children then I put [them next to] this magic word Selektion which means selection; because that was what they were doing. Selecting who should live and who should go to the gas chamber…I always thought that when you look for the essence of this horrible nightmare then I think its really the idea that a small group of people can decide and play God and decide who has the right to live and who does not."

Leaving that aside, look at the logic of justification made in this thread.

If for example, I come across 10 exceptional individuals, 10 exceptional females, does this automatically mean Feminization is not on the rise?

If for example, I can find one brave individual who has the guts to depict some harsh truth of reality [the word 'taboo' being a distorted inference from this thread - as, if taboos alone counted, then "any" plight censored by modernity would count as "guts" - an artist censored from portraying necrophilia or some such would suddenly be a brave "individualist"],,, does not imply Feminization is not occuring...

What was discussed in this thread was the trending "norm" of current society - which is increasing disappearance of the masculine and therefore a lack of a whole movement of art and artists worth their salt.

The rest amounts to ego-saving justifications and etcs.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Presumably the absence of an absolute makes perspectivism an either/or decision.

Who knew?
I did not.

So, if there is a slightest similarity, all is the same...or to be more precisely...if divergence is not absolute, then one can say all is the same.

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:33 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
See how it all inadvertently got you thinking that the Dark Ages were dark?

There's nothing inadvert about it. I read a lot of history, call it a hobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:52 pm

[quote="Lyssa"]Helnwein is a notorious "shock" artist - another genre of the jewish mindset that uses shock and awe sensationalist tactic to supposedly "awaken" people to the reality they were comatosed to.

Reality such as 'holocaust' memorials and the 'evil' of it...

Quote :
"When I did this memorial in 1988, it was the fifty year anniversary of Kristallnacht and I thought Kristallnacht was really a crucial point in time because it was the moment when suddenly the Germans openly went against the Jews. Thousands of synagogues burnt down in one night, all the businesses and stores were destroyed, they were chased in the streets, the people were dead and that was open killing. There could be no doubt for anybody, until then people said it was not that bad. For me, that was the actual beginning of the Holocaust really…I shot all the faces of the children then I put [them next to] this magic word Selektion which means selection; because that was what they were doing. Selecting who should live and who should go to the gas chamber…I always thought that when you look for the essence of this horrible nightmare then I think its really the idea that a small group of people can decide and play God and decide who has the right to live and who does not."

[\quote]

Pardon me, I did not realize that you are only interested in one type of shock.
We are different in that sense.
I am interested in art as a form of expression, and thus my interest can be directed to any subject, given a talented enough artist and and a particularly striking expression. I do not canvass art in search for themes that agree with me.
You are interested in art that will push your agenda.

That doesn't surprise me one bit after the aesthetics thread. How could I ever expect you to actually look at art appreciation as simply appreciation of art Wink

Quote :

Leaving that aside, look at the logic of justification made in this thread.

If for example, I come across 10 exceptional individuals, 10 exceptional females, does this automatically mean Feminization is not on the rise?

If for example, I can find one brave individual who has the guts to depict some harsh truth of reality [the word 'taboo' being a distorted inference from this thread - as, if taboos alone counted, then "any" plight censored by modernity would count as "guts" - an artist censored from portraying necrophilia or some such would suddenly be a brave "individualist"],,, does not imply Feminization is not occuring...

What was discussed in this thread was the trending "norm" of current society - which is increasing disappearance of the masculine and therefore a lack of a whole movement of art and artists worth their salt.

The rest amounts to ego-saving justifications and etcs.

Once again this only shows how clueless about about contemporary art you are. There is a vast abundance of amazing art, and it is more accessible than ever. You don't even have to leave your home. Google it, for fuck's sake.

Dear, you are suffering from tunnel vision. Snap out of it Wink
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:16 am

Oh sweety, nobody said there wasn't good art out there...

I guess being clueless means you cannot fully grasp what is being said.
I also think there's good pop-music being created, and good television, and some movies are not bad.

If you want me to give you a clue I'll say yin/yang.
Can't really help you more.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:10 am

The convolution continues...

Lets just turn my critique of Helnwein as a shock-artist into "my" supposedly claiming that reality needs a different kind of shock - - - the jewish mindset of using shock-and-awe is "not" what I'm critiquing at all...   I am supposedly "just" arguing for replacing one kind of shock with a different kind of shock, a holocaust painting with a holohoax painting... because something like the holohoax is just an interpretation as relativistic as any other taboo...  surely, its not one of THE most defining paradigms of bolstering modernity's victim-culture and accelerating every political, social, economic policy since - towards a rapid feminization...

How many times has Orwell been quoted, in times of deceit, saying the truth is a duty, and now even expecting to do your duty becomes a Shock aesthetic!

Perspectivism becomes a sorry excuse to dump any shred of courage to see reality as it is in a relativism of preferences getting called as 'objectivity'...
"There are different realities out there, I am sorry, this is not the reality you prefer"

But of course, a hedonistic mindset can only see and comfort itself in whatever "taboo" it "prefers", and its not feminization but fundamentalist Xt. that explains away artist-censorship as if the two are unrelated, as if fundamentalist Xt. is not At the VERY origin(s), and predominant expression and catalyst of feminization...

When intellectual seriousness and honesty is to be prostituted for ego-games, when accepting mistakes and errors are costlier than misleading with pretentious disinformation, then we can always end this with a Whatever, which is my Preference.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Quote :

That Bitcoin story did impress me at first. And you would of gotten 620Usd from me by now if true, even if not totally true, even if like 1/10ths true. So shallow. Why?!?!!? Just why???? Nevermind we both have some semblance of a clue, enough to satisfy I hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Speaking of that, I just got the mtgox bankruptcy notice in the mail yesterday. Heh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Lyssa wrote:
The convolution continues...

Lets just turn my critique of Helnwein as a shock-artist into "my" supposedly claiming that reality needs a different kind of shock - - - the jewish mindset of using shock-and-awe is "not" what I'm critiquing at all...   I am supposedly "just" arguing for replacing one kind of shock with a different kind of shock, a holocaust painting with a holohoax painting...

I've seen a lot of anti-holocaust art in the form of cartoons, posters, and grafitti, which are traditionally the most common vehicles for political art.
There is also a lot of anti-israel art, which focuses on the oppression of palestinian people and the violence of war.
You really can't tell an artist what to paint/build. If the passion for the subject is there, the expression happens in one way or another.

I can dig up some links for you if you want them. Krafft, of the top of my mind... a cool grafitti book I saw at a friends...

Quote :

because something like the holohoax is just an interpretation as relativistic as any other taboo...  surely, its not one of THE most defining paradigms of bolstering modernity's victim-culture and accelerating every political, social, economic policy since - towards a rapid feminization...

Tunnel... vision...

Quote :

How many times has Orwell been quoted, in times of deceit, saying the truth is a duty, and now even expecting to do your duty becomes a Shock aesthetic!

Well, dear, if duty calls you, if the passion is there, pick up the brush!

Quote :
Perspectivism becomes a sorry excuse to dump any shred of courage to see reality as it is in a relativism of preferences getting called as 'objectivity'...
"There are different realities out there, I am sorry, this is not the reality you prefer"

Perspectivism and relativism are strawmans. Nobody in the world believes that.

I was told, in this thread, that there is a decline in the arts, that realism is periphery, that there is no genius, that rebellious art is silenced, and that the genius of yesteryear can only be copied.
Then I was told that none of the examples I provided are valid because they do not approach one specific fringe opinion on a single subject.
Now, because I do not place the same importance as you do on this specific fringe opinion on this single subject, because I don't suffer from the same tunnel vision as you suffer, I am a relativist.
 lol! 
Good one, girl.

Quote :

But of course, a hedonistic mindset can only see and comfort itself in whatever "taboo" it "prefers",

If that's what a hedonistic mindset is, then clearly you suffer from it.
But then, of course, that has nothing to do with hedonism.

Quote :

and its not feminization but fundamentalist Xt. that explains away artist-censorship as if the two are unrelated, as if fundamentalist Xt. is not At the VERY origin(s), and predominant expression and catalyst of feminization...

Call it whatever you want, dear.
In any case, the decline in the power of the church is doing away with most of the censorship that once heavily stunted the development of art, regardless of whether you think feminization is increasing or decreasing.

Quote :

When intellectual seriousness and honesty is to be prostituted for ego-games, when accepting mistakes and errors are costlier than misleading with pretentious disinformation, then we can always end this with a Whatever, which is my Preference.

Is that what you do in the presence of overwhelming evidence against your argument, reply with "whatever?
'Cuz I'm ok with that Wink
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Quote :

"I've seen a lot of anti-holocaust art in the form of cartoons, posters, and grafitti, which are traditionally the most common vehicles for political art.
There is also a lot of anti-israel art, which focuses on the oppression of palestinian people and the violence of war.
You really can't tell an artist what to paint/build. If the passion for the subject is there, the expression happens in one way or another.

I can dig up some links for you if you want them. Krafft, of the top of my mind... a cool grafitti book I saw at a friends...

Well, dear, if duty calls you, if the passion is there, pick up the brush!

Call it whatever you want, dear.
In any case, the decline in the power of the church is doing away with most of the censorship that once heavily stunted the development of art, regardless of whether you think feminization is increasing or decreasing.

Is that what you do in the presence of overwhelming evidence against your argument, reply with "whatever?
'Cuz I'm ok with that Wink"

For someone who claimed to not care about winning or losing, victory or defeat, and just being in it for the "love of it", they display all the Hypertropic Egoism of exactly that - Winning, else, justice or injustice, rape or not, there would have been no image-adverts in the garb of "victory for free speech" and one would have Orgasmed here all the way, come what may, for the "LOVE" of it.

Goes to show face-saving can only go so fa before the rape of one's logic spoils one's own face.

1. Art is not information, that one puts posters and cartoons, but a revolution in consciousness in the context of this thread.

2. As already stated, some one, ten, twenty individuals "picking up a paintbrush" does not dismiss the current state of Feminization, and describing reality as it is, is not complaining, bitching, whining, or acting like "a victim in a cult of pain", etc.
It is called Objectivity.

3. Artists portraying atrocities in Palestine as a Human Rights violation is not the same as THE Holohoax, which if some were sincere enough to pick the book 'Suicide Note' by Heisman, would understand what it entails.

4. The decline of fundamental Xt. taking away censorship and making way for All Freedom of Expression as equally valuable is only yet another symptom that Feminization is on the rise.
If the degenerate hedonists weren't so sheltered about pain and reality, they would actually read for a change, no matter how painful an ordeal reading is [which Satyr has simplified throughout the agora in various threads], how Xt. has morphed into Secular Humanism now.
This kind of LEVELLING is exactly the OPPOSITE of the masculine culture this thread was talking about.

5. There's overwhelming evidence right under the noses of some, so overwhelming that it has almsot raped, but of course when you can always orgasm away and pretend to be enjoying 'ignorance is bliss', a Preference like whatever becomes the highest wisdom.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Coming across an oasis in the desert, after days under the hot sun...the lost traveler spends days in its lushness, thinking it is the healthiest wood in the world.
After a week, or so, he forgets the sand and the heat and the dryness.

The entire world is a jungle, cool and pleasant, like this.
It decides to live there forever.

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:59 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Quote :

That Bitcoin story did impress me at first. And you would of gotten 620Usd from me by now if true, even if not totally true, even if like 1/10ths true. So shallow. Why?!?!!? Just why???? Nevermind we both have some semblance of a clue, enough to satisfy I hope.

Keep your money, dear Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edit: larger here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:20 pm

But I don't even think you meant that for me! Where is my mind?  Wink 

Remember the adress aint easily traceable to any say so and so. Well mabey with 10,000-20,000usd or so I've heard. With proper security? Almost impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:41 pm

I don't care blood dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:49 pm

A relief. But it was like rhetorical. Gotta go get that Basic Humanity 101, more important than most of the other shiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:52 pm

I abound with basic humanity. What abounds does not lack. Can't you tell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNDER-WORLD UNDER-WORLD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNDER-WORLD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: