Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

All Kinds of Beauty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

All Kinds of Beauty Empty
PostSubject: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:27 am

The noble mind sees it not as a thing in and of itself, rather a sort of complementary static-flux, a eternal attraction to this original becoming. Attraction to uniqueness, a extremity of characteristics is a will to acceleration of the means, more where I'm at. To dull stability, a kind of comforting security, there exists a will to enduring ends. Its a dynamic, but if exaggerated becomes sickly, the sexual personification being that of a fetish. Balanced symmetry between dualisms is the key, a honest view of the static essence, seeing its display in the perspective of fluidity. That way the relationship can be ridden in a way of complementary new becoming, efficient feedback between parties.

All can be thought of as beauty when seen in the view of Heraclitian holism. The creation and destruction of beauty in a constant flow, the breaking down into ugliness is only the preceding of greater depth. Therefore I have greater attraction to relative weakness with ascending potential, than pure health of a static nature. This is a relativism of sorts, as all beauty become merely the perceivement of resonating advancement. Nazi conceptions of absolute ideal are seemingly non pragmatic. Instead the eternal means of differing acension, always looking up, never as the end, but only the means. Appreciating the perspectives of those down the latter, and their role in progressing the world spirit so far. Soviet poetry for instance, seeing the beauty that made it resonate with said people.

Worthwhile beauty is the seeming synchronicity of trivial beauties into something unique, a standing out. Ultimatley appearing as an idea that is something worth dying for, a jewel in this sea of blandness. This can take an endless form - Nation, Ideology, Dynasty, Woman, etc. When the individual seeks acension through resonation with this higher ideal by any means.

I'll talk about the endless different forms of beauty that can show it self as the thread goes on. The fantasy artist Luis Royo is the one who really made me think about this topic. His depiction of female beauty is some of the best I've seen. Their power through beauty, and beauty in power is truly reveald by his contrasting synchronicities, possibly only displayed in fantasy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looking at them, such honesty is to be found in the eyes. A knowledge of their own power through beauty, and that in it self becomes a sort of spiritual beauty of enticing nature. It shows it self through these contrasting phenomenas of resonating essence. A stoic form of power only possible through manipulation of male power & bonding with its essence. The attraction is an idea(illusion), the best relationships have this endless progression of male trying to live up to the female's illusion of standards. Never fully resonating eachothers essence, always keeping the male guessing, bringing out the best of him. I have great attraction of females aware of this illusive power & all its dynamics, explaing the true seductive beauty of the pictures.

Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:42 am

Beauty will save to world because only through its essence can life perpetuate. Power on its own, with unguided perception is useless. It needs a ever-present pointed strife, advancement to unknown territory, growth or death is the name of evolution. Its in this attraction between powers, not the individual power it self, where beauty is unveiled. This is why we root for the underdog, it represents an advancement, a greater connectedness of this attraction displayed before your eyes.

Brilliance is a sort of madness, unfiltering connectedness to this idealized goal. Over analyzation often disconnects this insane attraction to the beauty, the result becomes that of faliure.

These exemplify the madness of this resentless strife. The beauty of man in total resonation of his own ideal, the end and means becomes as one, he is the maximum of all potentials.

At a certain point ignorance becomes strength, enabling this unstoppable force. Therefore always have faith, belief in miracles. Never compromise, not even in the face of armageddon. That is where the greatest meaning & beauty can be found. Only the life with something worth dying for can withstand notions of death, only empowering him more.

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:22 pm

In response to that "desire-motivational" video and "What's your why?":

Nietzsche wrote:
If you know the why, you can live any how.

In a way, however, these types of "motivational" videos share something with similar "self help" personalities (not saying there isn't anything positive to these videos though).  If the self-help "guru" speaks to a certain sick, decadent, self-pitying demographic, then these pumped up motivational authorities(on the "fight"/struggle of life) are speaking to an overexcited, frustrated hyper male youth.  How is energy being funneled/re-channeled?

The elephant in the room when it comes to professional fighting is the fact that it's being controlled by businessmen(who could care less about a fighter's well-being) and not by "warriors" and fighters... Which, you would think, would arouse the greatest indignation for fighters that pride themselves on "dominance."...That you think would garner, at least, some attention...Where are the videos calling on this hard won health and strength to organize itself beyond sport. No, you have a constant recycling of fighters in an entertainment industry that creates an illusion(poor) of "glory" and making it "to the top"...all supported by displaced males seeking meaning for their "struggle"...Professional fighting becomes an easily accessible "channel" where the struggle of life(the "warrior's" struggle) and the struggle for material/capitalistic gain become seemingly in agreement...the need for "climax" is continually aroused and satisfied...the artificially created "need" for a certain marketed "victory"...The flooding of healthy living and workout memes that you see on facebook, the ironic desperation to be the "healthiest" in a sick society.

These motivational videos are essentially to pump you up so you can use all your energy to participate in an essentially rigged system.  All the Spartan metaphors in the world won't change this fact... that you are not participating in a Spartan system...

That men can overcome even this very corrupt ladder and serve as motivational examples of overcoming, is still very admirable... But it doesn't seem like enough to me...

Nietzsche wrote:
Destroyers, are they who lay snares for many, and call it the state: they hang a sword and a hundred cravings over them

Quote :
Heroes and honourable ones, it would fain set up around it, the new idol! Gladly it basketh in the sunshine of good consciences,—the cold monster!

Everything will it give YOU, if YE worship it, the new idol: thus it purchaseth the lustre of your virtue, and the glance of your proud eyes

Quote :
Just see these superfluous ones! Wealth they acquire and become poorer thereby. Power they seek for, and above all, the lever of power, much money—these impotent ones!

Quote :
Open still remaineth the earth for great souls. Empty are still many sites for lone ones and twain ones, around which floateth the odour of tranquil seas

Open still remaineth a free life for great souls. Verily, he who possesseth little is so much the less possessed: blessed be moderate poverty!

Quote :
The slow arrow of beauty. The most noble kind of beauty is that which does not carry us away suddenly, whose attacks are not violent or intoxicating (this kind easily awakens disgust), but rather the kind of beauty which infiltrates slowly, which we carry along with us almost unnoticed, and meet up with again in dreams; finally, after it has for a long time lain modestly in our heart, it takes complete possession of us, filling our eyes with tears, our hearts with longing.
What do we long for when we see beauty? To be beautiful. We think much happiness must be connected with it. But that is an error.

Quote :
All great things occur away from glory and the marketplace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:24 pm

This was excellent!
Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:32 am

At the end of the day it is just a game played by our lungs. True contemplation of this provides greater depth, a greater sorrow in every victory & defeat. Added layer of beauty as the suspect then does not choose his carrot in the way of unconscious disease. This becomes the ultimate affirmation of all, embracing the fears, indifference towards underlying mechanisms, delving into this pure unbounded will. That way this eternal drive always regenerates in a healthy fashion, no matter win or loss, always moving in this direction based on great beauty.

In her awareness & acceptance she provides much additional beauty. Its in this balance of Éros/Flux & Agápe/Static.

Contrived beauty, the flirt, works best under a setting of awareness. There's a difference between beauty and charm. A beautiful woman is one I notice. A charming woman is one who notices me. What appears, and what underlies that appearance is a constant guessing game. Éros needs a constant flow of novelty to substain. This is done with riddles, games, altering appearances. The ugly contrivances are those who truly try to hide something, then unappealing fakery is sensed. A sense of hinting awareness on both sides, as seen in the picture. This turns into a system of ever-lasting meta-sensuality, the heart of Éros. Awareness of the awareness, and awareness of that underlying awareness and so on ad infinitum.

A beautiful woman should break her mirror early. Natural beauty is based on unhinged acceptance, her true self being revealed, the eternal static part. It is this kind that brings about the sensation of Agápe. The underlying attracting the underlying within both parties, what this truly is differes for all. A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:12 am

Sacred Beauty of the Past.

Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:06 am

Quote :
that you are not participating in a Spartan system...
My answer to that is that we keep on changing the scenery, just never the overall fucking situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:55 am

Tragic Beauty of Poetry

The way of poetry provides a hinting taste of whatever first-person knowledge we can ever extract from each other. Basic philosophical framework in tune with coherent perceivement of reality; whatever that provides. Now comes the way of knowing the heartfelt, the lovely, the tragic or anything worthwhile. Somehow, through this perfect expression of words, we can truly resonate one another’s thoughts and almost by default their after effects.

This is my favorite Youtube channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This self-appointed sense of heightened awareness gives way to contradictory indifference & sensitivity. Resonating acension through the means of resonating others resonating acension. Poetry the summarizing conclusion of whatever the endeavour. Pain and contemplation(boredom) as the main components of this unique kind of beauty of which will be ever worth seeing. All in due time, in circles it must flow. Now atlas in the road of numbing affirmation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Beauty in Film

Good movies are usually those who allude to something more, just never directly spill it out. Hard to really touch on or even describe at times. This leaves a lasting impression beyond just the movie, a sort of deep essence now embodied as result. Nolen openly said Inception was to be taken as allegory of filmmaking & all of its intent. Although wether or not the movie really strikes a chord depends on the stage/state of the individual. You can go back to different pieces of nostalgic remanence, appreciate & speculate in how it was absorbed, and was further influencing. I sometimes live through others and thus try to imagine the world in their eye's, experience whatever it was that made said thing resonate. Children's movies are much easier in this, as less diverging variables are in place to consider.

I'll add futher movies as time goes by. Later on my music post will involve more personal resonation. Even though none of these speak directly to me in this current stage, I can clearly recognize their resonating effect in the eye's of an other / former self. Mainly exploring these spheres because I want to perfect the upbringing of my future kids. In which I can re-experience certain elements my own life, and improve upon the overall potency of every stage. A greater sense of beauty to every coming generation is what we all owe the world.

Watership Down had a profound influence on me. This is from the same author & director. Even though it far surpasses their famous work on almost every level it remains virtually unknown. I talk about very similar topics as I do on this forum with friends and so on. This movie was recommended whilst talking on the subject of beauty, it giving high allusions to some of my concepts. And that would of been an understatement. In its literal interpretation most view it has extremley bleak & heartbreaking. Allegorically it has to do with religious desperation, involving the very essence of my view of beauty. All I can say is that I wish I saw it in a much earlier age, and I will in one form or another sooner or later. Such a pay off ending, this would of been an absolutley surreal experience.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:36 am

Beauty

Erotic - A sign of health, virility, contained energies awaiting to be released.

Agape - A recognition of self in the other.
A perception of order, symmetry. Since self is the first order we experience we recognize it on others as familiar.

In the abstract, beauty is a recognition of both eros/agape.
An appreciation of time/space, exhibiting a predictable consistency full of promise, potential.
This is particularly so in the erotic sense. A beautiful other is one who promises possibilities, with his/her symmetry, order, health, contained energies.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Beauty of the Heroic

Quote :
The 33rd Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Charlemagne (1st French) and Charlemagne Regiment are collective names used for units of French volunteers in the Wehrmacht and later Waffen-SS during World War II. From estimates of 7,400 to 11,000 at its peak in 1944,[2] the strength of the division fell to just sixty men in May 1945.

They were arguably the last German unit to see action in a pitched battle during World War II, where they held central Berlin and the Führerbunker against the onslaught of Soviet infantry. Knowing that they would not survive should Germany be defeated, they were among the last to surrender in the brutal house-to-house and street-to-street fighting, during the final days of the Battle in Berlin.

Its crest is a representation of the dual empire of Charlemagne, which united the Franks in what would become France and Germany. The Imperial eagle on the left-side represents Germany and the fleurs-de-lys on the right-side represents France.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Passages of Beauty

What transforms this world is — knowledge. Do you see what I mean? Nothing else can change anything in this world. Knowledge alone is capable of transforming the world, while at the same time leaving it exactly as it is. When you look at the world with knowledge, you realize that things are unchangeable and at the same time are constantly being transformed. You may ask what good it does us. Let's put it this way — human beings possess the weapon of knowledge in order to make life bearable. For animals such things aren't necessary. Animals don't need knowledge or anything of the sort to make life bearable. But human beings do need something, and with knowledge they can make the very intolerableness of life a weapon, though at the same time that intolerableness is not reduced in the slightest.
That's all there is to it.

-----------------------------------------------------

You never understood... why we did this. The audience knows the truth. The world is simple, miserable, solid all the way through. But if you can fool them, even for a second... then you can make them wonder. And you get to see something very special. ... You really don't know. ... It was the look on their faces.

--------------------------------------------------------

My father never made it out of the fourth grade. He knew people. But he didn't know his ass from his elbow. You know what he was? He was a faith healer. I used to travel the circut with him. I was the one he healed. I was the shill, to set the crowd up. "Walk, my boy. When I lay my hands on you, you will walk." You will walk. Sodden old bastard. He thought it was him they believed in, but it was me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the little bottles.

There's nothing more life-affirming than getting the shit kicked outta ya'.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:11 pm

TwB

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Lyssa

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 2:03 pm

Is not beauty "in the eye of the beholder"...and so is, presumably, grace and elegance.

It is all, subjective, in other words.

Anyone that believes this is either a liar, or suffers from some kind of degeneracy....a self-comforting fetish.

Am I saying this because I am prejudiced?
Am I saying it because I benefit from it, somehow?
Am I so beautiful and elegant and graceful that I am a beauty bigot?

For simple, subjective, imbeciles, it would seem so, if they do not want to contradict their own psychoanalytical methods.
I must benefit from my views, so it must be that my attractiveness makes me cruel towards those who lack it.
I am ugly impoverished and so I mock what I cannot have.
I must envy the poor creature in the vid - whatever it is - and this is why I mock it.
This is the simpletons psychoanalysis of anyone who exposes them to reality.

Their subjectivity convinces them that all perspectives are equally valid....equally probable.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Beauty All Kinds of Beauty Empty

Back to top Go down

All Kinds of Beauty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1