Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Living with Beauty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Living with Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Living with Beauty Living with Beauty EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Words are a deceit, in order to transform the world the writer must be deceitful. But action is never deceitful. The unification of art and action used to be a way of life, now only seen in brief flashes. The average age of a man in the stone age was 18, in the Roman times 21, heaven must of been beautiful then, today it looks dreadful.

By the time a man reaches 40 he cannot die beautifully, no matter how he tries, he will only decay, he must compel himself to live. And as such over time has brought on the leagacy of Christianity, Buddism and Rationalism. Only technology's advancement or destruction will bring about the return. A shorter gap between reproduction and death or a total merging within self-propagation; ensuring no generated, perpetuating corruption.
Back to top Go down

Living with Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living with Beauty Living with Beauty EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:27 am

As it were the disliking of others had to do with a concern for the imagined dullness of their lives. Why? Because it was seen as a fragment of oneself having to go through an endless stream of the most tedious element of all - boredom. Such that anxiety grew in imagining the summary of it all. It was foolishness all along; mabey their lives are only dull from my perspective of it. It's like putting on the shoes of an other whilst still wearing ones own.

Now all you end up with is utter disregard for that less than human, and utter sentimental feelings for that more than human(according to the way I see it).

To the degree that something like this feels special, nostalgic somehow. The summary has thus become perfect.
Back to top Go down

Living with Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living with Beauty Living with Beauty EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:30 am

Do you hear that? The Old Gods are laughing at us, toying with our minds. But mabey, just mabey if we smile at them they'll smile right back.

It's said that freezing to death can be one of the most pleasant ways to die. Aldreneline rushes through the system as the whole body goes into panic mode. But as things start to shut down and the heart rate gets really slow the incredible happens; a feeling of warmth, a euphoric high. It's as if the body totally succumbs bringing with it this massive feeling of acceptance, the body and mind submit and come into final terms. It All Goes Totally Numb -- Every Inch of The Being.
The Absolute Acceptance of It All.
Back to top Go down

Living with Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living with Beauty Living with Beauty EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Supreme beauty has a morphic field of its own.
Obliged into a system of ephemeral rediscovering.
A novelty theory.

Soft hangs the opiate in the brain,

And lulling soothes the edge of pain,

Till harshest sound, far off or near,

Sings floating in its mellow sphere.

What wakes me from my heavy dream?

Or am I still asleep?

Those long and soft vibrations seem

A slumbrous charm to keep.

The graceful play, a moment stopp'd,

Distance again unrolls,

Like silver balls that, softly dropp'd,

Ring into golden bowls.

I question of the poppies red,

The fairy flaunting band,

While I, a weed with drooping head

Within their phalanx stand:

"Some airy one, with scarlet cap !

The name unfold to me

Of this new minstrel who can lap

Sleep in his melody ! "

Bright grew their scarlet kerchief'd heads,

As freshening winds had blown,

And from their gently-swaying beds

They sang in undertone: ---

"O he is but a little Owl,

The smallest of his kin,

Who sits beneath the Midnight's cowl

And makes this airy din. "

"Deceitful tongues of fiery tints !

Far more than this ye know:

That he is your Enchanted Prince

Doom'd as an Owl to go."

"Now his fond play for years hath stopp'd

But nightly he unrolls

His silver ball that, softly dropp'd,

Ring into golden bowls."
Back to top Go down

Living with Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living with Beauty Living with Beauty EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:25 am

Case for monogamy:

Because all we really need to survive is one person who truly loves us, and you have her.
I will wait for you always.
I Love you,
Pen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living with Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living with Beauty Living with Beauty Empty

Back to top Go down

Living with Beauty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1