Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Riastradh

Riastradh

Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:35 am

Anfang wrote:
It's a male who dresses like a woman and has probably breast implants and takes hormones to alter his body chemistry.
Before that he was a male who was body building and probably taking hormones to achieve a certain look and receive a certain attention.
Not that different in that regard.

The body proves as much. The act of injecting/ingesting foreign androgens to appear more superficially masculine is an undeniably feminine behaviour, a materialism regarding how one views even the flesh itself. The balance which is desired by the body is seen in the production of oestrogens and the development of breast tissue when the effects of the steroids are diminishing and the need for a constant supplementation of male hormones given that they destroy the bodies innate production.

The weird thing is that 'Janae' (wtf type of name is that?) is obviously still on male hormones given his size and shape. He has just bought a wig and painted his face.

Chalked as another modern monstrosity.
Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Maleness is a becoming. Womanliness is being, it is simply what is.

Therefore, when a male wishes to transform into a female body, this makes him a man, also too because like other men, he glorifies the female body. Transgenders, male to females, are men, if they transform themselves into females. Masculinity is rejecting social norms, paving your own road. Male to female transgenders are men, Masculinity is intellect manifesting in the physical. Masculinity is a becoming.

The only trangenders who are females are males who feel they are women on the inside, but do not transition to female. By upholding social norms, by containing their misery within, they do not challenge social norms, they do not uphold a becoming, they are simply what is, a static Being. Therefore, men who feel they are women, but stay as men, are women.

If a female takes androgens to flatten her chest, she becomes a Man, because maleness is a Becoming. Maleness is a becoming. Femaleness is Being. Transgender women are men. Males are females. Females are males. Anode to cathode. Father to son.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:02 pm

So a tranny-male who had cut off his dick is a female and a female who had cut off her breasts is a male in the mental processes (or also biological?) and a men feeling like a tranny-women but does not cut off his balls is feminine and if he would cut off his balls he is masculine - got it.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:37 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Should be in the comedy section bounce
Back to top Go down
Flakie

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:49 pm

A guy comes up to you and says "I am a crocodile".

You think that he is a looney.

A guy comes up to you and says "I am a woman".

You are supposed to respond "Yes, of course you are. I believe that completely and I support you."

BS. You think that he is also a looney.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:53 pm

Most men these days...are women...Not sure if crocodile men of the past are any better, though. (I don't consider Steve Irwin a crocodile man, but a man of nature and of mercy.)
Back to top Go down
Flakie

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:56 pm

These days men are supposed to be women, because we all know that women are better than men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Rather than the hermaphroditic direction I'd like to see society go, feminism is constricting, stifling, sterile - asexual. Sterility is the new social progress. Inaction, passivity, the new virtues.

If a woman is sitting on a train and some guy looks at her sexually...she does nothing, bottles up her emotions, then gets at home frantically types on the computer petitioning the Patriarchy she hates so much to take away his freedom of speech...pathetic. Like a whiny, flustered, child
She fears this stranger so much because her sexuality is so-delicate, so penetrable, she fears his intoxicating elements, his mere eyes penetrate her fragile, pathetic essence, and this makes her feel angry and violated, indeed, a part of her even enjoys it, and this makes her feel even more disgusted with mostly (herself), projecting it on other (the man). Naturally she goes home, in a hissy fit and expels all of her pent up energies on the netizens, so they can feel wretched along with

For example if a fag flirted with a man, he would probably not give a shit, probably laugh and tell the guy to fuck off. But if this man was uncomfortable with his sexuality, or a closet homo...he would flip...he could not get the incident out of his mind, he would boil with rage. now it's easier to understand the minds of these wimps, these pathetic feminist woman-children (we have a phrase called man-child, there is no phrase woman-child because woman and children are generally lumped in the same category)

Men are taught that looking at woman is inappropriate, and that men are gross and women have all the sexual power...of course men want to be women...Males are naturally hermaphroditic, they have two options, and organisms follow the path of least resistance...Masculinity is something that is learned...becoming a man is something acquired, an ordeal...and in a man hating world what man would want that extra baggage?
Back to top Go down
Flakie

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Quote :
Masculinity is something that is learned...
Yeah, that's feminist BS. There is masculinity and femininity which is not learned.
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:26 am

"Masculinity is something that is learned"

I disagree. The qualities of 'man' extend out from the flesh...ain't got to learn it...you just got do what comes naturally.

The problem: what comes natural is being blunted by a whole whack of folks with overlapping agendas. So: you don't have to learn to be a man, but sure as hell you can be taught/trained to act like sumthin' else.

And where training conflicts with the flesh, when what's natural is made synonymous with diseased, well, that's why god made pharmaceuticals.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:37 am

Some manners are learned, or moulded; but the potential is there or not, the tendencies - from within; just as women have their own average psychological thinking processes related to their biological makeup.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Henry Quirk wrote:
So: you don't have to learn to be a man, but sure as hell you can be taught/trained to act like sumthin' else.

Yeah, and this includes the environment.
Man is born with a potential which is unfolding in an environment. If the environment does not stimulate and or repress then the potential remains partially unfolded and or becomes twisted.

To quote - "I'd be careful taking advice on masculinity from Donovan."

Some of the most prolific writers on masculinity are homosexuals. It's because what we experience as something missing, that which we lack for some reason or another, is on our minds.
Their advice is bound to focus on some crutches to compensate for what is missing in potential.
But crutches are usually inhibiting the healthy development when the potential is present in someone.

Likewise feminists like to write about (their) repressed femininity and (their) oppressive masculinity.
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:46 pm

"environment"

I thank all the Infernal Powers I was raised in the country with dirt and trees and animals.

There was no gray in that...things were stark and sharp and real.

I flirted with the city, found it grating (and gray), and draining.

Hard to think in those concrete and steel places.

Hiding in a concrete and steel box ain't livin'.

It's unremarkable, to me, that what's natural about an individual should get knotted up and distorted by those places.

Steel and concrete are the principal constituents of abatoirs, and the chutes leading to the abatoirs, you know.

Animals with even a slight inkling of what's ahead can go loopy in the chute.

Is it any wonder people do the same?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Masculinity is a mutation, deviance from the (base) norm. It's not feminazi propoganda, you can use it to whatever ends...call a mutant an undesirable monster, or praise him as an Xman...

Masculinity is learned. Throw a boy into a jungle and he dies...

Males with no father figures do not ever become men. If they ever become men it is because they read books, or internet boards (teaching, learning) about masculinity. Males raised with no father do not learn masculinity, and remain as female (base form.)

Masculinity is a becoming, a mutation as a means to gain power in a hostile environment. Female is the base (weak, unbuffered, vanilla) form. If a man does not learn masculinity, he is either a woman, or a proto man, a male without fulfilled potential, scraping and lashing out at walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:39 pm

In other "news" Catty Jenner made a fuss with lesbian Ellen Degenerates, the "50th most powerful person in the world". On stage, Jenner admitted to being a conservative 15 years ago, and in the past, being unsure about gay marriage.

This sent Ellen into a rabid fury, for her having slightly conservative views 15 years ago, calling her a fraud and phony, among other things. A catfight of sorts ensued...they are not friends.

Catty has been on female hormones for a while, and her family is complaining that she has become more self-absorbed, selfish and fame-obsessed...This is a suprise?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:01 pm

(s: Heathen)

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:33 am

Quote :
"The 32-year-old mum-of-five reckons that her six-year-old child Daniel, now known as Danni, must be the wrong gender, partly because he was always more interested in his sisters’ dolls than his brothers’ footballs.

As well as shunning balls in favour of Barbies, the turning point was when he was just three years old.

McFadyen said: “He was in the bath.

“And somehow he’d managed to find a pair of scissors. When I turned around he was holding them above his bits.""

Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 6:15 am

Satyr, you were right..it's slowly starting to happen..

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:43 pm

The process is snowballing.
Next pedophiles, using the argument one of their sick lot once did on this site.
it's love, and then discrimination against children, ageism...and the bullshit concept that sexual intercourse is not an act of aggression...no it is loving, and so pedophiles will argue that children deserve love just like adults do.
When you open the stupid box, you must follow the "logic" down, down, to its inevitable conclusion.

After that?
Animal rights?
Will bestiality be the next frontiers of human rights, and humanism ...the final stages of the Judeo-Christian/Islamic, Marxist ideal.
A nihilistic continuum, producing the quantities it then uses to justify itself.
A self-perpetuating mess.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:00 pm

I think bestiality/zoophilia will come before pedophilia because people care far more about protecting children than animals. Furthermore, pedophiles pose a threat to all children, zoophiles would most probably have their own animal, as attempting to fuck a random animal is likely to result in injury.

This one little exchange has so much meaning attached to it

(I'm Qua Sar)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This sums up how the average person relates to politics, and why liberalism/leftism is so prevalent.

First the moron has an instinctive outburst against zoophilia and considers there being something wrong with people who fuck animals, his tone clearly shows zoophilia disturbs the very core of his being and that he is very emotional about the subject. Of course, like a good boy, he finally makes an appeal to authority too, to convince himself more than others, that he has good reasons to believe zoophilia is 'wrong'.

Then I say two words - just two words, nothing else. "zoophilophobic bigot". This is a good summation of the liberal/leftist arguing strategy also. Use words that denote a form of discrimination/differentiation, let them have an emotional effect on the other and make them submit to your ideology by implying you have the moral highground. If they respond with reasoning, observations, evidence, whatever to counter you, just repeat the first step until they submit or give up.

The average moron, trained in a Pavlovian fashion by the liberal/leftist ideology to respond with submissiveness after being called out on his discrimination, immediately apologizes, stating as an excuse his inebriated state. All of a sudden fucking animals is just... "kinda stupid". He makes sure to affirm the modern 'as long as it feels good it is good'/'as long as nobody is harmed all is good' standard, and tells me it's ok to fuck an animal, if I promise not to hurt it.

What's worse, I don't even think the moron is wrong in this regard... it follows from the premises of leftism/liberalism that, since discrimination is bad, discriminating based on species is also bad. Peter Singer, a stanch liberal, agrees, and so do others who think speciesism is a thing.

This also demonstrates how easy it is to indoctrinate an average imbecile and convince him of almost anything, which is why democracy is pretty much the rule of the elites. It might have been a possible system in the past, but by now too much about human nature is revealed, and as it turns out humans are not so complex after all... at least not the average nitwit. If I can achieve such an effect with two words, imagine the extent of brainwashing political elites consisting of people far more educated and intelligent than I are capable of conducting. The average person is a simpleton with easily manipulated needs, and they make up the majority of voting population. The masses are too easily seduced and controlled, and if you control the masses, in a democracy, you control everything.
Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:49 am

Imagine what it will be like a thousand years from now.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 6:15 am

Drunkenness brings out truth and instinctive responses.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:05 am

Hats of to these people for stating the truth plainly and unapologetically.

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:54 am

So now both of the brothers who produced the Matrix have become trans.

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:16 am

Coincidentally or not, most of the transfolk I've seen transition from male to female. Perhaps media tend to portray the male-to-female transitions more, but I think it's a reflection of the modern society's preference for femininity over masculinity. People perceive it, even if on a subconscious level, and respond to it by transitioning from a male to what is considered superior - female. It provides them with attention and raises their societal value, at least in current circumstances when transsexuality is celebrated.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 10:21 am

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next