Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Seduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:06 pm

The needy one has to reduce the other's need to something it can comprehend, even if it denies it in itself.
Denying it, of course, only makes it more vulnerable to what it refuses to accept in itself - no know thyself.

It must do so so as to make the other less intimidating, more familiar.
It's why Christians must reduce reality to an anthropomorphic form, which no matter how superior still remains something they can relate to, and cope with.
It also explains why some have to make everything, from a bombing to an earthquake, into a willful act, a conspiracy.
They must deal with the incomprehensible in a way that comforts them - even though it is alien and/or against their interests.

So, the weak one will find in the other a weakness it can relate to, so as to project upon it what is most familiar about itself....though it denies this.
The alien other becomes a projection of what it is most insecure about.
Indication of this insecurity is denial....and an inability to rationalize, or define, what motivates it.
It's insecurity will be revealed in the care it takes...in its minimalism, its silent standing still, and then the direction it takes in the dark, when the lights are off.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Because a pattern is needed to connect self with otherness.

A connection between noumenon and phenomenon is made, by projecting patterns. This is first accomplished in the psyche, by connecting emotions and memories together. Fear triggers certain memories. And if there is no familiarity, to a newly introduced organism, then the brain immediately seeks whatever memory possible, no matter how unimaginable, to the new phenomenon, in order to find a new pattern and integrate the experience.

The shortcut is to simply posit the existence of fantastical beings, like fairies and unicorns, as a replacement for reality. It is easier for the religious to connect with what is already introduced to the imagination, than to simply admit, that human knowledge is limited, and some experiences are beyond average human awareness.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Consider what happened to the wolf-man bond in modern times.

Now the dog is ornamental...a pet.
There is no severity to the alliance.
The human may abuse the dog. If the dog is protected or the master convinced that it is another form of human he might allow the dog to take over his space.
Dog now becomes master of human.
Human works to take care of dog, which does nothing but satisfy an emotional need.
Dog becomes an accessory, a fashion statement, an emotional crutch.

The original bond morphs within sheltering environments...but the original needs remains, because genetics evolve at a slower rate than memetics.
Why obesity?
Because the original purpose for gluttony, for the attraction of salts, sugars fats, becomes detrimental to one's health within sheltering, superfluous, environments.
The mechanism of pleasure, in wanting to satisfy a need, becomes a dangerous excess, if not controlled.  

What made the wolf come crawling closer and closer to where humans lived, feeding on the excess of human successes, is reversed.
Now man crawls before a dog.
*woof*

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Satyr wrote:
The needy one has to reduce the other's need to something it can comprehend, even if it denies it in itself.
Denying it, of course, only makes it more vulnerable to what it refuses to accept in itself - no know thyself.

It must do so so as to make the other less intimidating, more familiar.
It's why Christians must reduce reality to an anthropomorphic form, which no matter how superior still remains something they can relate to, and cope with.
It also explains why some have to make everything, from a bombing to an earthquake, into a willful act, a conspiracy.
They must deal with the incomprehensible in a way that comforts them - even though it is alien and/or against their interests.

So, the weak one will find in the other a weakness it can relate to, so as to project upon it what is most familiar about itself....though it denies this.
The alien other becomes a projection of what it is most insecure about.
Indication of this insecurity is denial....and an inability to rationalize, or define, what motivates it.

The old man likes to picture himself as a hunter.
I invite the audience to observe the above behavior in him.
It makes for a delightful satire.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Who is seducer and who is seduced? Do you have control, want control, or want to lose control?
Back to top Go down

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:31 pm

Æon wrote:
She lives a life of relative luxury, no social obligations, and can spend as much time as she wants, learning about life, people, and the world.

Is that so?
Back to top Go down

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:04 pm

Oh My God.. Its a demon driven temptress who thought the future was invented to spoil the present. This shit is getting epic.
Back to top Go down

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Satyr wrote:
The girl below would probably make the average male go crazy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I look at it I see a needy female, that would pleasure me and then bore me to tears a minute later.

I see a female prostituting herself, wanting all males, any male, to see her.
I see a moron who would then accuse a man of rape, or of giving her unsolicited attention.
I see a simpleton, who is not only dumb, but has no clue what seduction is....even though she is adept at it intuitively....spontaneously.

Would I fuck her?
Hell ya.
Would I think I'm special because I did?
No.

Especially the average nigger male.
Anyway, such overt self-conceit and desperation for approval is a turn off.
She'd probably try to take photos of herself while fucking: her mind constantly wandering, unable to hold onto a moment, or thought sequence, much less grasp an idea.
There's no rhyme or reason for that which she does: she acts out of urges; no sign of self-reflection or stepping back, in sight.
Her head spinning around about how good she believes herself to look, what everyone would think, the cursory praise, wooing and fawning they would give her, and how fashionable she is going to look all the while.
Her life is her body, which isn't even lively or shapely as there is no fluidity much less any prominent gait: it has no means, but rather is the end itself which is expressed as a hardened, artificial, and ostensibly dead physiognomy.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 8:00 am

bump

Sponsored content

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down