Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Chatbox archive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chatbox archive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Is she having another episode?

Razz 
Very emotional.
Must be THAT time of the month...when she remembers her period.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Something to lighen moods!

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:00 pm

TwB., do you think any real realization is possible when things are not exposed for what they are and moods become more important?

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Right, but that's done and over with I suppose. You must admit it really is quite lovely music though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:39 am

Recidivist wrote:

What 'mechanisms'? Does nature have mechanisms? We create theoretical models that are adopted if they reflect nature and dropped when they don't. But that's all they are... tiny little reflections... of a vast and more powerful reality.
No mechanisms.

Reflect what in nature, dumbass?

Quote :

You find comfort in coding because it provides a framework for a secure environment where everything is (re)programmable, whereas reality does not. You cannot control nature - especially humans - but by reducing it to an abstraction - just like they've done with DNA - you can create a safe little world for yourself, insulated from an indifferent universe.

No, I find comfort in coding because it is easy and it pays well.
I am not a programmer, I program. I am not an engineer, engineering is my trade.
It's one skill. I have many.

Anyway, from your quote, and from your opposition to reducing humans to an abstraction, it seems like you have an issue with philosophy as well. Why am I not surprised...

Quote :

To manipulate it so as to control it and make it less threatening or to use it as a weapon against others.

Perhaps you should direct your contempt toward venture capitalists.

Quote :

Make it more though? More than what? Itself?
Doesn't make much sense eh?

More as it relates to us, dumbass.
You know, simple things as keeping you from drying from a paper cut.

Quote :

Unburies?
What does that even mean?

Maybe the best way for you to learn what that means, is to pull on your neck really hard until your head pops out of your ass.

Quote :

Good and bad? What mindless cliches you indulge in.

Is there an argument here?
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:47 pm

reasonvsemotion wrote:
Do you really think that you are isolated in your attitude regarding the treatment of animals. Is this another issue you sit in the dark about, or do you protest to your government, eat free range eggs, refuse meat, take the unwanted "pets" and give them a home. Do you knit your own jumpers, make your own soap, have nothing plastic in your home, never have
processed food, use nothing mechanical, build your own log cabin or hand made brick house and breath pure fresh air, because
you refuse to live in an urban environment, or maybe you never leave the house.

You always take the simplest, most literal interpretation from what others write. I've noticed you frequently misunderstand
them, especially when the dialogue becomes more subtle in its use of sarcasm or irony, then you lose it completely. I'll try
and keep this as simple as possible.

I'm not some back to nature reactionary neither do I lament the suffering of farmed animals. I live in a city, and would soon
be bored out of my skull living in the countryside. I need people to interact with, even if I'm only observing them most of
the time. I buy the highest quality produce I can afford. I have a farmers market at the top of my road so I eat well.

Quote :
I dont live in the city, I live in a rural environment, in a timber house, with stone floors and an open fire place. I
chop wood, I dig the land and I have contact with the human race as little as possible. Dont flatter yourself, your heart is
not the only heart that bleeds.
A man can live in an industrial wasteland, spend his life doing the most monotonous, mechanical work, and yet still be freer
in his mind than someone living a supposedly authentic existence in nature. Take Camus' Sisyphus, and recast him as a pearl
amongst swine.

These days you can buy that authentic, natural experience, add it to your 'bucket list'. But it's an anachronism. Take it a
bit further and you're living with an African tribe, in a grass hut, sticking a plate in your mouth. But the simulacrum reaches out
to every part of human existence. All you achieve by doing so is to reveal something about yourself, your essence. You're not getting back to anything. It's already gone.

My heart bleeds?
Not much and not for many.

What is it about other people that causes you so much discomfort? Or do they remind you of your own pain, the pain that caused you to isolate yourself from the world? You do not have the kind of mind that seeks seclusion for the purpose of philosophical introspection. You're too emotional, too simple for that.

No, you have been injured in some way. Rejected. You reek of it.

Quote :
Sure I am banal, I am realistic and practical regarding this, I gave an explanation as to how and why this came about,
but you have not given me an explanation as to how you envisage changing it. Of course, I forgot, you say one thing and
covertly do the other. Flying your flag, while sitting at your computer, glowing in the modern darkness of your modern
apartment, objecting to what none of us can change, not unless you are Bill Gates with his billions or maybe you are and can
change all this. Do tell.
I don't intend to change a thing.
I'm much darker than you imagine.

Quote :
coming from someone who grabs every opportunity to call a man a nigger, a jew, a retard.
Am I that obvious?

phoneutria wrote:
You see, an easy life and money, those are the things that are most important to you. You are merely a woman who has failed to find a mate. That is enough to explain your presence here and the games you play.

Quote :
Whatever the current totality of psycho-historical forces perceives as being its organizational structure little phony. Mechanism is only a metaphor, derived from our limited attempts to replicate self-organizing structures.

Means was a noble spirit.
The Navajo had a view of the world Heraclitus would've had sympathized with.
But I don't mourn their passing. Their time was up.

Last edited by Recidivist on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Recidivist wrote:
You do not have the kind of mind that seeks seclusion for the purpose of philosophical introspection. You're too emotional, too simple for that.  

Disappointed.
Almost the same thing.
The feeling of being denied by your own expectations.  

Recidivist wrote:
You see, an easy life and money, those are the things that are most important to you. You are merely a woman who has failed to find a mate. That is enough to explain your presence here and the games you play.
Deny "need" and nobody will come sniffing between your legs for it, no?
They might mistake the hot air, emitted in polite short bursts, for something else, and sniff at the back-end where the stench of m(a)usk will dilute the estrogen; sampled deer sperm spread over breasts, from the buck trapped running in the backwoods.

The backwoods where one goes to keep in touch with relatives, before the short drive home, rejuvenated by the experience of a romp in the fenced-in wild.

Loneliness is a terrible thing...for most

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Kovacs

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:39 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Kovacs wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
The Luddites were 19th-century English textile artisans who protested against newly developed labour-saving machinery from 1811 to 1817. The stocking frames, spinning frames and power looms introduced during the Industrial Revolution threatened to replace the artisans with less-skilled, low-wage labourers, leaving them without work, while creating a new niche for highly-skilled, high-wage machine designers.

Here, I improved your quote.
Wink
If you really would like to spend time with the kinds of people who design faster Machines, this may seem like some kind of imporovement.  More than, say, retaining artisans, that is.   Move that forward a couple hundred years and you have the kind of men, mostly men, that is, who can't wait to be uploaded, who are out there right now improving corn genes so that more insecticides and herbicides can be sprayed on the vegetable Machines they have created, who are Writing apps that help you unneed human Contact or a large Visual field with depth perception or a Life and who read 4 books during their entire undergraduate career.  They are good at the, yes, human trait of scoffing.  Otherwise they dislike emotions and the disorder of women, Children, Forests, Life, but they'll tighten all that up in time.   Once you cram these things into binary they are less distressing.

The researcher is thrilled with understanding the mechanisms of nature.
To understand what makes a thing be, and how to manipulate it to make it be more.
A researcher unburies knowledge that is powerful. All that is powerful has a potential to create both good, and  bad.
It is not knowledge itself is that is dangerous. It is how it is applied.
This seems askew as a response, but I can work with that. We moved from what I would call engineers to researchers. Not quite the same thing, though there can be overlap. I don't see engineers as generally interested in nature in the kind of romantic era amateur (in the positive sense) scientist you seem to be describing above. Sometimes they reverse engineer nature, but generally they are advancing technology from previous technology. They make a loom that is like the looms of individual artisans, but tweak it until it can be driven by a mill. And so on. As hammers everything becomes nails. So everything is tweakble machines based on rules already known. REality is modular. You are modular. They will get around to fixing you if they haven't already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:35 am

Recidivist wrote:

phoneutria wrote:

You see, an easy life and money, those are the things that are most important to you.

No.
Work is what I do to afford leisure time in order to pursue what is most important to me.
Culture and art do not flourish in a pit of hunger, dumbass.

Quote :

You are merely a woman who has failed to find a mate. That is enough to explain your presence here and the games you play

Well if that is enough, then bob's yer uncle. False, but what do you care?
Do try and keep your spite off the carpet. These stains are so tough to remove.

Quote :

phoneutria wrote:

Whatever the current totality of psycho-historical forces perceives as being its organizational structure little phony. Mechanism is only a metaphor, derived from our limited attempts to replicate self-organizing structures.

phoneutria wrote:

The researcher is thrilled with understanding the the current totality of psycho-historical forces perceives as being its organizational structure of nature.

There, fixed you another quote. Anything for you.

Quote :

Means was a noble spirit.
The Navajo had a view of the world Heraclitus would've had sympathized with.
But I don't mourn their passing. Their time was up.

And so was the Ludittes.

Edit: fixed a broken quote tag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:49 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:59 am

I am "simply" grateful.

Your acknowledgement of actually reading my posts….. astonishment you choose to reply.  

I have wanted for so long, to tell you I am dazzled by your wit, overawed with your intellect, but intimidated by your sarcasm.
You are magnificent, nevertheless.

Quote :

You guessed.   My hero.

Our secret. Did you touch yourself and think of me while watching Blue is a warm colour, were you flushed and satisfied and then that nasty desire came back, so you watched it again.

I totally understand your boredom with the countryside, every narcissist needs an audience.
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:39 am

phoneutria wrote:
No.
Work is what I do to afford leisure time in order to pursue what is most important to me.
Plenty of philosophers, writers and artists lived a subsistence existence.
But Phony, you're talking about middle class hobbies.
Some of us do low paid, menial work, because our real passions lie elsewhere. They're more than hobbies.

You, on the other hand, are a typical liberal hypocrite, looking for something to past the time, because the world has failed to meet your expectations. I bet you just love going to museums and art galleries.

Quote :
Do try and keep your spite off the carpet. These stains are so tough to remove.
You perceive spite where there is none. The truth digs deep no?

Quote :
phoneutria wrote:

The researcher is thrilled with understanding the the current totality of psycho-historical forces perceives as being its organizational structure of nature.

I admit, you're good at mundane, administrative work like crossing the t's and dotting the i's. Fixing broken text. Editing.

But there's no indication of any deeper comprehension.

My point was that it requires one to step outside the current zeitgeist to fully understand the time we live in. That's not the province of any ordinary researcher, who would still judge history from the security of their secular, liberal cradle.

phoneutria wrote:
And so was the Luddites.
Indeed.
But changing perspective reveals them to be something completely different from how history has tried to paint them. Noble men opposed to the denigration of nature, who valued quality over quantity.

Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:47 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
I am "simply" grateful.

Your acknowledgement of actually reading my posts….. astonishment you choose to reply.  

I have wanted for so long, to tell you I am dazzled by your wit, overawed with your intellect, but intimidated by your sarcasm.
You are magnificent, nevertheless.

Quote :

You guessed.   My hero.

Our secret. Did you touch yourself and think of me while watching Blue is a warm colour, were you flushed and satisfied and then that nasty desire came back, so you watched it again.

I totally understand your boredom with the countryside, every narcissist needs an audience.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Recidivist wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
No.
Plenty of philosophers, writers and artists lived a subsistence existence.  
But Phony, you're talking about middle class hobbies.
Some of us do low paid, menial work, because our real passions lie elsewhere. They're more than hobbies.

You, on the other hand, are a typical liberal hypocrite, looking for something to past the time, because the world has failed to meet your expectations. I bet you just love going to museums and art galleries.  

So I'm a middle-class, barren, single old woman that hangs out in art galleries? LOL
You should make a post in "People Reading". You win the prize big time.

You don't realize that, but the only difference between you and me is a coupe extra zeroes on my pay check... but I won't get into the futile argument of proving what my passions are. Please carry on with your marionette. I think she should have really thick glasses and a flowy scarf. OH... can she have a bowler hat?

Quote :

Quote :
phoneutria wrote:

I admit, you're good at mundane, administrative work like crossing the t's and dotting the i's. Fixing broken text. Editing.

But there's no indication of any deeper comprehension.

My point was that it requires one to step outside the current zeitgeist to fully understand the time we live in. That's not the province of any ordinary researcher, who would still judge history from the security of their secular, liberal cradle.  

Oh I get what you're saying. I can't see the world as you do because I haven't experienced the pain that you have.

Do you know where I am from?
Where I am from, when I was born, there was no secular, liberal craddle. "Liberals" were hunted down and shot by the military.

As I said, please fell free to think of me as anything you want, but don't expect your stings to hit. "Truth" only hurts when it is actually true.
I think your effort would be better spent elsewhere. Making a hard, honorable living, maybe?

Quote :

phoneutria wrote:
And so was the Luddites.
Indeed.
But changing perspective reveals them to be something completely different from how history has tried to paint them. Noble men opposed to the denigration of nature, who valued quality over quantity.  

Well, let's be fair to the Navajo. It's not like they were going out and rioting and breaking other people's shit. Smile
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:39 am

Recidivist

Most would agree that philosophy is an attitude of the mind.....identified by a curiosity to know, a tolerant viewpoint, an eagerness to examine everything without prejudice and without opinion formed before having the evidence for its truth.

Yet I wonder about you.  You lack this basic philosophical attitude which certainly puts a question mark on your claim to a philosophical disposition.  You are by my reckoning a conservative cautious man, which is by itself not a flaw, but I suspect you believe what you do is the right way and what you think is without error, one could say...... you have a closed mind.

.......... "You really are a silly fellow," said Diogenes. "Surely you wouldn't have painted figs instead of real ones. And yet you pass over the genuine practice of wisdom and would be satisfied with what is merely written."

scratch 

My sarcasm goes over your head, or you recommend films you have not seen yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:56 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
My sarcasm goes over your head, or you recommend films you have not seen yourself.

Weren't you like so called fucking with people before, and then some made remarks as to the nature of it all. And poof! Vanshed!! Now prancing back as though nothing took place. The way I see it there must be one of two options. Either some remark hit home, bettering process was probably enacted, here to prove it to self somehow(not precisely sure how that works). Or just further fucking. Going with former for now, but don't giveaway too easily. Not knowing, always guessing makes life more interesting.

I think you owe an explanation Misses & mabey an apology to someone special. I know, almost all have the fear of rejection. So they often reject the rejectors in their hearts first, less painful. But at the end of the day a kind of self-deceit. Show yourself to be better! At the very least it could be an entertaining lie if that's who really you are which I'm guessing is not the case. But anyways I think you get the whole point. Please don't leave and this will be fun regardless. Post more often.

This should help you open up a bit more.

And eh, take it easy man. This aint life or death. Okay man?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:37 am

I left because of the death threat made.  

I was upset by it. I now understand Satyr's distress with a situation involving threats to his family made by a poster on PN.  The difference was Satyr complained and asked for assistance from the Administrators of PN, whereas on here I did not have that luxury and was told it was a "female thing" by the Oracle Recidivist.  

Yes, I came back and I can tell you are thrilled.

The rest of your post is schoolyard mentality and all it confirms is you are delusional.
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:00 am

reasonvsemotion wrote:
Most would agree that philosophy is an attitude of the mind.....identified by a curiosity to know, a tolerant viewpoint, an eagerness to examine everything without prejudice and without opinion formed before having the evidence for its truth.
Philosophy is not an attitude. It is an inquiry into the fundamental questions regarding existence. I always post evidence to support my viewpoints.

What you describe is a female psychological disposition common in this age.

Quote :
Yet I wonder about you. You lack this basic philosophical attitude which certainly puts a question mark on your claim to a philosophical disposition. You are by my reckoning a conservative cautious man, which is by itself not a flaw, but I suspect you believe what you do is the right way and what you think is without error, one could say...... you have a closed mind.
After you've exposed yourself as being psychologically unstable, a weakness which others will quite rightly take advantage of, then there is this attempt to present yourself as a rational thinker (with more than a hint of revenge). It's funny, like watching a kid clowning around. But it's also disturbing, because you're a grown adult.

Quote :
Why did you remove your avatar picture right after I posted a review of Blue is the Warmest Color?

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:03 am

Don't know what a schoolward mentality is. Delusional or deluded? Big distinction there. I may be wrong, but a clear mind, logical consitency, etc remain. Damn, if I were you I'd probaly trust me more than you. What kind of fucked up motivations are behind all this?? But I like crazy. The greatest possible case for you would be that of boredom and satifaction in fucking around. Sorry if connecting certain dots offends, if wrong, then correct in great detail. Never take anything personally in life. I don't, more clarity, greater ultimate satifaction. Life simple consists of a series of trade-offs, one giant buiness trip. Those who don't agree are just simply the True Believers.

If that counts as a death threat, then I've received more than a hundred. Strangley never even once broken a slight sweat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:21 am

reasonvemotion wrote:

I was upset by it.

Come on, what Primal Rage said was a joke.
I wouldn't even call it a 'dark humour'.

So, what's your opinion about metal bands and their lyrics?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Can't take it, never could
Time to end it, wish you would
Friends and family, they're all gone
Life for you is just a con
Dig yourself a hole in the ground
Push up daisies six feet down
Take a dirt nap, buy the farm
Inject a bubble in your arm

[CHORUS]
Kill yourself, kill yourself
Why don't you kill yourself"

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:25 am

Thirsty wrote:
reasonvemotion wrote:

I was upset by it.

Come on, what Primal Rage said was a joke.
I wouldn't even call it a 'dark humour'.

Just for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], since every word that comes of her mouth is a lie and convenient amnesia and twisting of facts to save face,

She left giving a goodbye video and it was only After she made her theatric exit,, Primal made a joke... she didn't leave "because" of it.

Watch how inversions occur and stories change...

Watch how it equates Primal's joke,,, with a totally different incident of a figure like Satyr who is taken seriously, and through association, every lunacy and every lunatic can raise itself up like a creeper to the same seriousness, to be regarded with the same normality.  My incident = Satyr's  <>  I am just as normal as Satyr  <>  My fear just as justified as his....

The weak creeper twists and climbs around anything it finds sturdy, anyone that has a good repute to pose itself normal...

Not one pinch of honesty from its face, and it is the one that will masquerade here as the Xt. voice of righteousness, honesty and justice.
Pathetic.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:17 pm

People always see what they want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:37 pm

reasonvemotion, in my opinion, you're a woman with the mentality of a lover - you're not a bad person, not at all. Actually, quite the opposite.

It doesn't really matter whether you're an atheist or were brought up on stories from some kind of scriptures. When a woman like you meets her man, all those little things vanish into thin air.

Everything what you have to do is to look elegant and show up in a place where such men meet, and soon or later one of them will approach you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:45 pm

What if they don't have any interest in what it actually turns out to be either way. But I don't know, can only draw upon connections based on information given. To dought my perceptual abilities you would have to evaluate former posts, explain what was actually being thought whilst writing them. Go into detail of the reasonings behind the overall misinterpretations, how they missed and why.

But that's either way to much work or way to scary! Or was that just a indirect way of saying you are self-delusional. Who knows, so many possibilities, only one reality.

If I'd talk to you for five minutes I would know the entire story then and there. Oh well, oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:33 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
But that's either way to much work or way to scary!
Too much work to write and explain it. I think I'd need to make a quite long video, and this is time-consuming.

Let me think. So far I don't see how I'd benefit from doing it.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Recidivist wrote:

Quote :
Philosophy is not an attitude. It is an inquiry into the fundamental questions regarding existence. I always post evidence to support my viewpoints.

I think philosophy is an attitude of the mind.  One cannot ignore the fact that the mind is informed by cultural and existential settings, one could say culture bound, the product of the philosopher's socio cultural setting, his cultural realities.  He is free to universalize but is bound by culture, the attitude of mind.

Recidivist wrote:

Quote :

Why did you remove your avatar picture right after I posted a review of Blue is the Warmest Color?

I am reasonably certain you came to a grave psychological conclusion regarding this and I must admit I am curious to read  it.  Would you please indulge me.

Last edited by reasonvemotion on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Two of no more that 50 lbs and a carry-on. Do not exceed Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:58 am

There Will Be Blood wrote:
What if they don't have any interest in what it actually turns out to be either way. But I don't know, can only draw upon connections based on information given. To dought my perceptual abilities you would have to evaluate former posts, explain what was actually being thought whilst writing them.

Go into detail of the reasonings behind the overall misinterpretations, how they missed and why.

But that's either way to much work or way to scary! Or was that just a indirect way of saying you are self-delusional. Who knows, so many possibilities, only one reality.

If I'd talk to you for five minutes I would know the entire story then and there. Oh well, oh well.

Juvenile, passive-agressive attitude and a nice display of insecurities. My god, how miserable and unhappy you must be. You, silly boy, don't come here to exchange information, but for a reaction.

But like they say:
Those who are happy, want others to be happy. Those who are unhappy, like you, need to use others to make themselves happy.

No, you silly boy, I exchanaged with her a few private messages and she's very cheeky, so I was simply joking with her. Only fools and wankers from your club don't get it.

"a Lover" is simply a metaphore, the same like "Kings" and "Warriors" that I mentioned in my posts.

Now, these seminars are very long and there are many of them, but maybe these few samples will give you an idea if they might be worth your time.

But hey, beauty will save the world. Not knowledge, not science, not by moving all the toxic and poisonous technology to another planet. Yeah, beauty will convert this planet from Tchernobyl and Fukushima into a global Halkidiki. What a stupid and uneducated kid you are. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox archive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next