Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Chatbox archive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Chatbox archive - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:34 am

First a Pm love letter, now this? I'd still go with Dostoyevsky. Unfortunately I'm already taken. But what if, what if.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:02 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
First a Pm love letter, now this?

That's exactly how you silly boy replied to a friendly PM. Funny how you shut your face and didn't reply after I sent you a link, huh?

BTW, check this profile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:14 pm

It was fucking wierd. Regardless I feel absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:17 pm

It was fucking wierd. Regardless I feel absolutely nothing.

As if anyone cares about what you feel. The question is - what the hell are they up to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:45 pm

Stupid kid.

I've noticed that some people are posting anti-Swedish shit on youtube, I ask for his opinion and everything what I get is nonsense written by a teenager.

If you don't know, or have nothing to say, why waste time on idiotic replies?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:47 pm

mmmm, interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:03 pm

mmmm, interesting.

Then sit on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:59 pm

I'm sensing some deep seated tension and hostility in here.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Mannequin wrote:
Smile

Are you evil?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Erik wrote:
Mannequin wrote:
Smile

Are you evil?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:22 pm

You are attracted to other people's misery; it pulls you in like a cosmic force. It brings you delight, a malevolent delight. You feed off it. You are aware of this, but sometimes it slips your mind. This is why you are here on KTS. You sense the frustration here, the frustration from lack of real life excitement. Sexual frustration, social rejection. You are of the darkness, of the morbidity. I don't write this to you to upset you, but because it's what I perceive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:30 pm

This thread isn't about me, so we shouldn't really be making this about me.. if you wish then you should take it to the dungeon...

I created one for you.

I have to follow the rules this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Chatbox archive - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox archive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3