Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Private Maleness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Private Maleness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:28 am

Quote :
Yes, a false dichotomy is the only possible ends. And you follow this with the bolded one-word sentence of "Wisdom." Classic. Thanks, man.

The sake of the argument is not the (an) argument. Christ..

Wait.. so that was a indirect, unconscious admission of defensiveness? I'm either crazy or a genius. You decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:40 am

Quote :
Edit: Never mind since there's nothing I need to respond to.

Respond to my mail.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:24 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
You are both just products of the feminized western society which happens to be the most misogynistic of all time.
Schopenhauer stated "Men are by nature merely indifferent to one another; but women are by nature enemies."
*EDIT* Thomas Hobbes had the superior political theory. All is at war, enemies, with all. It is not just women against women.

Truth is men against men, men against women, women against men, women against women. All is Agon. All is conflict. All is at war. Peace is balance between "equal" quantities of force, as two momentous forces push against each other and stand still.

You got it reversed. Women identify as a collective, men as individuals. For men to appeal to women they must do so to some kind of collective, often that of lesser women. For women to appeal to men they must offer a distinction, something not of the collective, an appeal to individuality.

I could go on, but what's the point. See how smart and non-emotionally stunted I am?
No, I admit blindness here. Show me more, show me that you can follow the conversation and contribute, or if you choose to take away, detract, and negate, and argue for the sake of arguing as lockland does, then at the very least do it well.

If nature is a war of All against All, then how does this apply to the male and female genders respectively? Isn't femininity a cooperative survival strategy? This puts "enemies" closer together. Females wage a different type of war than males, a covert war. Females excel at covert warfare, males at overt, physically obvious warfare. Males kill others with machine guns and bombs. Females kill others with words, and lies hiding kind, "innocent" gestures.

Love is the female's most dangerous, and favorite, weapon.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:53 pm

"Love is the female's most dangerous, and favorite, weapon"

Indeed.

"The predatory female never loves a man, she only loves the love and yes, there is more than one type of woman.

"As a male if you haven’t mastered the art of your own company you are most surely not close to any kind of alpha male".
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Is this your motivation, you are seeking your "alpha male"?

Didn't you already cross His path? Who did you give your virginity to? Who were you abandoned for?

Haven't you already given your body, mind, soul, completely, to Him?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Female Virginity Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Once a young girl's hymen is penetrated, and blood drawn, does she get her virginity back, ever, within her lifetime?

Or isn't her virginity only once lost? She gives herself, her body, to her Man. Her first man is also her most powerful memory. All females demonstrate loyalty and love, through giving her body to her Man. This is all she truly owns in life. This is all she truly has as an asset. All other goods, forms of wealth, companionship, are lesser values. Because giving her body, her virginity, as her gift, is only once given, never twice. She never offers herself, whole, after her first sexual experience.

And what is the nature of sex? Is she not offering her womb, her deepest sense of privacy?

I've been around a lot. I've learned a lot. I know a lot. I've never heard these statements refuted or disputed. Females only give away their privacy just once, and after that, there is little or nothing "private" about a woman. That she has not already shared with other men. Willingly. Her first man, whether she chooses him or not, maybe she is authentically raped and overpowered by a man, but so what? Who cares? The loss of her virginity need not be her "choice". Because it doesn't matter to nature.

Once your privacy is lost, as a female, it's gone for good. You do not get it back.

This is where the average western woman draws resentment. She hates nature, her own nature. She hates femininity. She hates her body. She hates truth. She hates the fact that the man she may have wanted first and foremost, is now lost to her, as she is devalued. She gave her sex away, too freely, too cheaply, and now she suffers consequences by attempting to give herself away again, a final time.

Is this woman worth fighting for? Is this woman worth dying for? For a male without pride, the average western man, maybe, probably. She's still beautiful, just, frequently used. But what is the cost of pride? Can a man feel proud of himself for his blonde, blue eyed, yet very, very promiscuous wife? Is there pride found in this?

Would you fight for her? Would you accept her loss of privacy, and the jaded personality, and the resentment that comes with it?

Would you accept the emotional baggage, pettiness, and vindictiveness?
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Once a young girl's hymen is penetrated, and blood drawn, does she get her virginity back, ever, within her lifetime?

Or isn't her virginity only once lost? She gives herself, her body, to her Man. Her first man is also her most powerful memory. All females demonstrate loyalty and love, through giving her body to her Man. This is all she truly owns in life. This is all she truly has as an asset. All other goods, forms of wealth, companionship, are lesser values. Because giving her body, her virginity, as her gift, is only once given, never twice. She never offers herself, whole, after her first sexual experience

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Virginity is lost once, to both a boy and a girl, because this is what they are, children, an age where deep contemplation very rarely accompanies the physical act. Strong sexual urges and curiousity abound and propel.  My memory of the "first" pales by comparison to the first time with the man I married, (and eventually divorced).  It was overwhelming powerful, there were no restrictions on the union, I could give him everything he wanted, including a child.

"Is this woman worth fighting for"

There is no fight if there is love and your emphasis and exclusivity on the "act" detracts from the spiritual aspects that can also be captured by some.

You may in time experience this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:00 pm

I'd reframe it a bit.

Quote :
Love is the female's most dangerous, and favorite, weapon.

Well all weapons are just tools. The question is who is really using what against who, with what intent, what effect, and who pulls the last trigger.

Quote :
nature is a war of All against All

Life is the revolt against the repetitive processes of the universe. There it is!!!!

Symbiotic relationships are the most effective, consider ants as the most succesful species ever. Parasitical ones are the most progressive. One always outways the other, then the other must compensate untill it has the upper hand, and so on it goes.

If the pendulum would swing to hard in either way then the organisms superstructure began to crumble. This applies to every imaginable scale of the matter.

All I'm suggesting is seeking primary refuge in the other, and primary war in the self would provide the most style, harmony, beauty, etc there on to.

Quote :
This puts "enemies" closer together.

It's in regards to a social dynamic. Why do women gossip whilst men in some form or another have what we call a Bro Code?

Finally:
Of course the world is against you. That's what it's for.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:00 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
Virginity is lost once, to both a boy and a girl,
Incorrect, a male does not have a hymen to rupture and hemorrhage. This topic is male privacy. The male body is never penetrated as a female body is. Classically, the very concept of "virginity" only relates to females, never males.

It is only after "humanism" is introduced, and sex becomes "equal", that people like you believe there is such a thing as "male virginity". There is no such thing, except to refer to childhood before sexual experiences occur. Even this distinction is dubious. Because a male ejaculating with a boner, his first time, is still not the same as a female's first sexual experience.

reasonvemotion wrote:
because this is what they are, children,
Children are not equal.

reasonvemotion wrote:
an age where deep contemplation very rarely accompanies the physical act. Strong sexual urges and curiousity abound and propel.  My memory of the "first" pales by comparison to the first time with the man I married, (and eventually divorced).  It was overwhelming powerful, there were no restrictions on the union, I could give him everything he wanted, including a child.
Then it is a "coincidence" he didn't want your virginity.

And it is also a "coincidence" that the time you lost your virginity, that you did not become pregnant, did you?

reasonvemotion wrote:

There is no fight if there is love and your emphasis and exclusivity on the "act" detracts from the spiritual aspects that can also be captured by some.

You may in time experience this.
I may already have, but now, demand something more profound and potent. Something purified and rare.

Not all females are worth competing for. Very few are. And some females I personally say are worth fighting for, are virgin and untapped. Innocent. They have not been "had" by other men yet.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:02 am

I'd reframe it a bit.
Life is the revolt against the repetitive processes of the universe. There it is!!!!
Excellent work...Thomas Hobbes deserves his credit.

I agree with your thought about resistance against repetition. This is resistance against the ideal of Eternal Recurrence of the same.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:05 am

Lockland wrote:
Compensation? This coming from someone with countless sock accounts all over the Internet, including on his own message board, who's made countless thousands of comments and posts, many of which exceptional in length. No compensating there (!). We're well aware of the relationship between knowledge and power. Do I need to explicate further from here? We all make certain concessions / admissions simply by being in such a place, the only question left is that of degree. You being the exceptional one, I rest my case.

More lame, pretentious dismissiveness incoming...
Of course I will dismiss off topic rambling and incoherence.

Why should I give attention to somebody who so clearly, readily, needs it? If you are not in my threads in good faith, then I owe you little or nothing.

Stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:23 am

reasonvemotion wrote:

Quote :
Virginity is lost once, to both a boy and a girl.

Aeon wrote:

Quote :
Incorrect, a male does not have a hymen to rupture and hemorrhage. This topic is male privacy. The male body is never penetrated as a female body is. Classically, the very concept of "virginity" only relates to females, never males.

It is only after "humanism" is introduced, and sex becomes "equal", that people like you believe there is such a thing as "male virginity". There is no such thing, except to refer to childhood before sexual experiences occur. Even this distinction is dubious. Because a male ejaculating with a boner, his first time, is still not the same as a female's first sexual experience.

German has a specific word for a male virgin Jüngling ("Youngling"). It is, however, dated too and rarely used. Jungfrau, with some masculine modifier, is more typical, as evidenced by the film, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, about a 40 year-old male virgin, titled in German, "Jungfrau (40), männlich, sucht…".German is not the only language to have a specific name for male virginity; in French, male virgins are called "puceau". The Greek word for "virgin" is parthenos (παρθένος, see Parthenon). Although typically applied to women, like English, it is also applied to men, in both cases specifically denoting absence of sexual experience.  Wikipedia

reasonvemotion wrote:

Quote :
an age where deep contemplation very rarely accompanies the physical act. Strong sexual urges and curiousity abound and propel.  My memory of the "first" pales by comparison to the first time with the man I married, (and eventually divorced).  It was overwhelming powerful, there were no restrictions on the union, I could give him everything he wanted, including a child.

Aeon wrote:

Quote :
Then it is a "coincidence" he didn't want your virginity.  

And it is also a "coincidence" that the time you lost your virginity, that you did not become pregnant, did you?

Lame.

reasonvemotion wrote:

Quote :

There is no fight if there is love and your emphasis and exclusivity on the "act" detracts from the spiritual aspects that can also be captured by some. You may in time experience this.

Aeon wrote:

Quote :
I may already have.....

and you may not have.  So I will ask you directly.   Have you?

Aeon wrote:

Quote :
but now, demand something more profound and potent. Something purified and rare.

"Researchers stress that the presence or absence of a hymen is not a reliable indicator of whether or not a female has been vaginally penetrated".  What a dilemna this would present for you.

Aeon wrote:

Quote :
Not all females are worth competing for. Very few are. And some females I personally say are worth fighting for, are virgin and untapped. Innocent. They have not been "had" by other men yet.

This is all she truly has as an asset. All other goods, forms of wealth, companionship, are lesser values. Because giving her body, her virginity, as her gift, is only once given, never twice. She never offers herself, whole, after her first sexual experience.

"Virginity is regarded as a valuable commodity in some cultures, and the right to have sexual intercourse with a virgin can be bought. For example, in Japan, geishas would sell the right of first access in a ritual called mizuage.  Modern virginity auctions, like that of Natalie Dylan, are discussed in the 2013 documentary How to Lose Your Virginity".

You may well be priced right out of the market, if this took flight.  

No woman needs a man to complete her, although there are some who think they do.

The type you pursue and throw over, of course, it all depends on whether one believes you.  Frankly, I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:30 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
German has a specific word for a male virgin Jüngling ("Youngling"). It is, however, dated too and rarely used. Jungfrau, with some masculine modifier, is more typical, as evidenced by the film, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, about a 40 year-old male virgin, titled in German, "Jungfrau (40), männlich, sucht…".German is not the only language to have a specific name for male virginity; in French, male virgins are called "puceau". The Greek word for "virgin" is parthenos (παρθένος, see Parthenon). Although typically applied to women, like English, it is also applied to men, in both cases specifically denoting absence of sexual experience.  Wikipedia
In postmodernity, everybody especially males and females are supposed to become "equal". This means neutering language and gender. Therefore "virginity" becomes applied to both males and females. This is obviously false, and I reject it. There is no such thing as "male virginity" as the word 'virgin' has a female gender to it. Males do not have hymens and vaginas.

There should be another word to connote "before sexual experience" for males and females. But even then, I would avoid such an idea. Because the male and female sexuality is never the same, never equal. Even the means of having sex, a first time, is different by gender. This implies that males "have sex" while males do not. Females have sex, an asset, an object, a thing, a possession. A womb is property, and therefore, property rights are applicable to the female gender, but not the male gender.

Therefore females are inherently "owned property", an object, just by becoming born.

Males are different, and therefore, cannot relate with females in terms of sexuality. Neither can females to males.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Lame.
You're just saying this because I'm right and you don't want to admit it.

You already "chose" your alpha male. You already gave yourself, your innocence away. Perhaps too cheaply and freely as most western females, sluts, do today. You were lied to as a young girl, as most girls are today. You were convinced that there would be "no negative result", no repercussion for giving yourself, whole, away to a man.

If you had known, if you had the experience and wisdom, guidance, then you could have given your innocence, your highest sexual value, to a better man. But, you made the mistake. I say mistake, because you are dodging my questions here, indicating a reservation. Isn't it true that you already had given yourself to your "alpha male"?? I ask again, but you shouldn't feel compelled to answer. I probably already know the answer.

Yet, you still want to give yourself away, again, for the seventh time? To a new man, to the better man, and especially to the best man of all, your "God". Your highest ideal. Problem with femininity is....your value decreases, not increases, sexually. For males, this is opposite.

And this seems to be the essence of sexual "Nature". It is default, at least, for mammal species. This is the mammalian primary method of reproduction and selection.

reasonvemotion wrote:
and you may not have.  So I will ask you directly.   Have you?
I've never fought for a woman's love, because I have not yet met a beautiful, young, chaste, virgin girl 14-16 years old, worth risking and sacrificing for. I only will fight for purity, not women who are already "owned" by other men, been frequented by so many men.

No.

reasonvemotion wrote:
"Researchers stress that the presence or absence of a hymen is not a reliable indicator of whether or not a female has been vaginally penetrated".  What a dilemna this would present for you.
Not really, it is well known in teenage years during adolescence, which girls have sex and lose their virginity. Word and rumors spread like wildfire. The more beautiful a girl is, the more all her peers and classmates demand to know about her sexual status. If a beautiful, chase, innocent, pure girl loses her virginity, then a whole town knows, if the city is small enough.

It is the talk of the entire town. For example, this is proved by the "royal British wedding" Prince William and Kate the Commoner Middleton, wannabe princess. The whole world investigates the highest class people, and focus on them, monitor every movement and relationship.

Also pop culture and pop "stars" get tracked by paparazzi. A good example of "chaste" pop star is Taylor Swift, beautiful, but too "picky" and "choosy" with males. She doesn't give her sex away for free, or cheaply, like the common western female.

reasonvemotion wrote:
"Virginity is regarded as a valuable commodity in some cultures, and the right to have sexual intercourse with a virgin can be bought. For example, in Japan, geishas would sell the right of first access in a ritual called mizuage.  Modern virginity auctions, like that of Natalie Dylan, are discussed in the 2013 documentary How to Lose Your Virginity".

You may well be priced right out of the market, if this took flight.
You don't know my "price".

I would rather die or not reproduce than have sex with inferior females, and by inferior I mean too promiscuous, ugly, stupid, etc.

reasonvemotion wrote:
No woman needs a man to complete her, although there are some who think they do.
This is your insecurity speaking out. You do need a man, your "alpha male" to "complete" you.

Who is He? Who do you crave? Who makes you moist, if you're still young enough??

reasonvemotion wrote:
The type you pursue and throw over, of course, it all depends on whether one believes you.  Frankly, I doubt it.
If you doubt me, then I have no prerogative to tell you the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:48 pm

AEon wrote:
A female can "choose" to have sex whenever she pleases, with whomever she wants, even children, and receive little or no penalty. A male cannot.

1. legal penalty
2. societal penalty
3. self penalty

1. The law applies to men and women equally. There is no sex related difference to how the law frames rape, statutory rape, pedophilia, and laws of decency (penalties against sex with animals, corpses, etc).
Man is more commonly under law penalty for sex acts because he is more naturally inclined to pursue sex of any form.
Woman is more sexually discriminating.
Law simply has a larger pool to pick from.

2. Society, even in the most liberal western cultures, weighs heavily on women to remain chaste. Parents are to guard their daughters for their future husbands. As far as society goes, a woman has no sexual freedom. To pursue sexual freedom implies the risk of societal stigma (slut, whore, skank).
The societal burden is opposite for man. A man that does not experiment with sex is inadequate, weak, beta, can't please.
Societal penalty lays on women, not on men.

3. As a consequence of societal penalty, of values passed onto the individual, self penalty is applied when the individual deviates from the societal ideal. The woman is guilted by her sexual desire, while the man is guilted by his lack of engagement in sexual activity.

Based on the above, I would say that your statement is not only simplistic, it is also incorrect.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Aeon wrote

Quote :
It is the talk of the entire town. For example, this is proved by the "royal British wedding" Prince William and Kate the Commoner Middleton, wannabe princess. The whole world investigates the highest class people, and focus on them, monitor every movement and relationship.

Also pop culture and pop "stars" get tracked by paparazzi. A good example of "chaste" pop star is Taylor Swift, beautiful, but too "picky" and "choosy" with males. She doesn't give her sex away for free, or cheaply, like the common western female.

Reading too many People mags.  You are getting sillier and siller.

BTW, the age of your desire is creeping down to  14 and you are 40 something?

I will be kind and say your "fantasies"" are bordering on pedophilia notions.

or better still, you are the type of man who would unzip his pants for anything that is 14 y.o. and has a pulse.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:07 pm

No allreason noemotion,

Not anything. Even if I am offered a 14 year old virgin, she still has to be exquisitely beautiful, not just any virgin will entice me. You underestimated me.

And "borderline" pædophile is not pædophile. What is my intent? My intent is procreation, reproduction, not merely recreation as sex is for you, a pastime. I intend to sew seeds and bring them to bear. My spirit should not become wasted. My spirit is worthy to recycle into countless generations.

A pædophile is defined by his sexual lust, a perversion, to have sex with prepubescent girls. Girls who cannot yet breed. This is a signal of defect.

Like the time you gave up your virginity, and produced no child, how are the two circumstances any different?

You're not opposed to sex for the sake of pleasure and enjoyment, are you??? Are you a hypocrite?
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:36 am

Aeon wrote:

Quote :
No allreason noemotion,

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has never overcome them.

Aeon wrote:

Quote :
Not anything. Even if I am offered a 14 year old virgin, she still has to be exquisitely beautiful, not just any virgin will entice me. You underestimated me.

A particularly beautiful woman is a source of terror. As a rule, a beautiful woman is a terrible disappointment.

Carl Jung

Nevertheless, I wish you well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:20 am

Next time I'll stick with LOL, ok, teacher?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Quote :
1. The law applies to men and women equally. There is no sex related difference to how the law frames rape, statutory rape, pedophilia, and laws of decency (penalties against sex with animals, corpses, etc).
Man is more commonly under law penalty for sex acts because he is more naturally inclined to pursue sex of any form.
Woman is more sexually discriminating.
Law simply has a larger pool to pick from.

Yeah.... I know plenty of people who as children have been molested by their babysitters, all boys. Not raped per se, but something like a 19yr old letting a 11yr touch her pussy etc(all were highly grateful). There's so many news stories consistently of some teacher being with her student. And that's only from the idiots who give it away, I'd be supprised if it was more than 2% of the total amount of happenings.

Quote :
2. Society, even in the most liberal western cultures, weighs heavily on women to remain chaste. Parents are to guard their daughters for their future husbands. As far as society goes, a woman has no sexual freedom. To pursue sexual freedom implies the risk of societal stigma (slut, whore, skank).
The societal burden is opposite for man. A man that does not experiment with sex is inadequate, weak, beta, can't please.
Societal penalty lays on women, not on men.

3. As a consequence of societal penalty, of values passed onto the individual, self penalty is applied when the individual deviates from the societal ideal. The woman is guilted by her sexual desire, while the man is guilted by his lack of engagement in sexual activity.

Really? Been hanging with those Amish too much. People practically self-advertise that. I don't know about you but I only find people who are slutty attractive.

Actually your whole demeanor is kind of retarded.

Look at this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

56 romantic films. All Things Fair a great Swedish one.

vs.

Lolita is mabey neutral, but the girl is 16, much younger in the book. Palindromes is simply relativistic, but the character is highly pathetic. That's all I know of vs. 56 romantic boy to with woman movies.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:54 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
A particularly beautiful woman is a source of terror. As a rule, a beautiful woman is a terrible disappointment.
This is the excuse for your insecurity? Mediocre females are jealous of beauty for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:59 pm

I don't know about you but I only find people who are slutty attractive.
That's because you have no pride in yourself as a man. You don't mind becoming a woman's 3rd pick, or maybe even 12th. You are willing to handle all of her accumulated emotional baggage. This signals your desperation for sex, that you "don't mind a slut". You have very low standards, typical of an emasculated, feminine, western boy.

Only men with very high standards, a "choosiness", will relate with me. Men receive sexual choice through other means in society. Sexual choice in males is rare in nature, while commonplace in females.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Not "don't mind a slut", rather require it. If one side doesn't like it, then it isn't enjoyable which is why prostitution is usually extremely pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Sex for pleasure is a perversion and evidence of a male's lack of self control.

Perversion is evidence that you are closer to an animal, not "human". In the West, young boys and girls are led to perversion by a combination of cultural marxism and commercialism, in addition to secular schools which teach middle school students to have sex with condoms.

The perversion of western society is very deep and corrupt. Having sex with sluts, as recreation instead of procreation, at least proves that you cannot control your masculinity. Therefore, you are feminine, and see nothing "wrong" with having sex that produces no results. In other words, you waste your life force and energy, using contraceptives.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:27 pm

AEon wrote:
Sex for pleasure is a perversion and evidence of a male's lack of self control.

Lion cubs play in the sun and if ample food is provided then they remain playful for a longer duration.
In an extreme case like a zoo, the cubs don't grow up and potentially become unfit for wild life.
But that doesn't mean that all playfulness is artificial. If there were no room to breathe then there would also be no potential for growth. Like a muscle - training is combined with times of relaxation. Or a plant which has phases of growth and pauses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Depends on what you do with that energy. Nicola Tesla died a virgin. But if it refrains from lifes primary end being adaptation or resonation, then it can be considered nonadvantageous.

I refrain entirely from perhaps the biggest physical pleasure that of food.

It's mostly psychological just a different kind then that of yours. Which way is the least pathetic? Depends on the individual. Tesla is one of the greatest men ever who ever lived.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:31 pm

I'm not saying that a man must become a monk, or that rare fits of sexual foray are unexpected.

Rather I'm saying that men who "prefer sluts", over that of a chaste female, are perverse. Given the chance to spread your seed into a new generation through a beautiful young girl, and you passover this opportunity? Yes, this does signal a dysfunction. As a male, you are perverted and corrupt, probably by western degeneracy or a long list of other factors as well.

This is also evidence of how "the system" controls its male population, by crippling the male sex drive to dominate females, and impregnate them.

Why is most sex unfruitful in western society? The answer should become obvious.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Given the chance to impregnate a young, beautiful girl, many men willingly voice that "I prefer a slut, and no children".

What does this represent? You choose impotence over virility, why?

To me, the behavior is disgraceful, pursuing a slut over a beautiful virgin is a loss of pride.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Slut? Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TWBB is claiming that he prefers this girl to have had sex with a dozen different men, before him.

Why is this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Well I don't know. Are the castrated female africans a better suit for reproduction. Or are the people with the most mental flexibility aka smart / not emotionally stunted ones better?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Ha, you seriously believe sluts are "mentally flexible" and "mature"???

I experience just the opposite. Sluts have deep psychological and emotional problems, usually a sense of jadedness, after being passed around so frequently and an inability to "keep a man". That's because beautiful girls in western society are made to sell themselves short, cheaply, or in your case, freely.

Do you believe sex is free, no cost to it? You have no problem with sex for pleasure alone, do you? Yet, if everybody does this, then what does society look like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Maleness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next