Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Private Maleness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Private Maleness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:50 pm

Well mabey slut is the wrong word. Take it as horny person(not neccisarly), perhaps mostly psychologically. Then add on to that manipulative, get what they want, know what they want, indifferent. Yeah I'd say so, far above much of the caged cattle.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:56 pm

AEon wrote:
TWBB is claiming that he prefers this girl to have had sex with a dozen different men, before him.

Is he?
I don't know, maybe you two are talking about different things.

It's like, all men want a slut, but most of them want them to be their 'slut'.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Anfang wrote:
It's like, all men want a slut, but most of them want them to be their 'slut'.
Bingo, this is it.

There is a sense of ownership missing here, and privacy. Men want to possess, own women, as sex objects. I think that's the underlying assumption here. TWBB probably doesn't want to have sex with a slut, who has a pimp, but rather wants a pretty girl to be "his slut". You're right, Anfang.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:06 pm

But.... a slutty woman behaves like a slutty woman. Just like a man who is in high demand behaves like a man who is in high demand. I think there are differences among sluts but the point I'm trying to make, is, that drinking half a bottle of schnaps comes with a headache in the morning - and I'm not saying that people shouldn't get drunk but when it comes to personalities there is also a whole package, not a buffet where you pick what you like.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:10 pm

My point is that it's better to have the selection of booze in front of you, as well as the ability to buy the highest quality liquor. Saying that "I only want cheap wine" can be realized as a way of settling down. You can only afford cheap swill, and you do not have access to a large palette of choices.

It can be seen as a way of compensating for low choice ability. A lack of power.

This is why I promote the young, chaste, beautiful girl as an alternative. What is "better" than a possible best choice?

"No I favor having sex with ugly sluts."
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:21 pm

How do you take what can't be taken? You give it away.

Æon, are you 14?

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:26 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
How do you take what can't be taken? You give it away.
Women can be taken, through force. Or through seduction. Seduction is convincing a woman to "give" herself. Both are ultimately the same.

perpetualburn wrote:
Æon, are you 14?
Yes

Assume that I am a 14 year old boy who has never gotten laid, and never will. This will help you see my rationale better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Quote :
My point is that it's better to have the selection of booze in front of you, as well as the ability to buy the highest quality liquor. Saying that "I only want cheap wine" can be realized as a way of settling down. You can only afford cheap swill, and you do not have access to a large palette of choices.

Quality is obviously better than quantity. And then?

Quote :
This is why I promote the young, chaste, beautiful girl as an alternative. What is "better" than a possible best choice?

"No I favor having sex with ugly sluts."

More like one. And I wouldn't describe it that way, nor your side of the tile even though it would be very easy to do.

I actually have a relative who wont have sex with her boyfriend untill marriage. Very, very, very cute & warmhearted, not the most intelligent or emotionally sound. Mabey I'm doing the same as you.

Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Nietzsche wrote:
Not to allow oneself to be misled by blue eyes or heaving bosoms: greatness of soul has nothing romantic about it. And unfortunately nothing at all amiable

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Sad Insistence: Hammering a point until one can no longer "nail it."

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:08 pm

I'm not advocating that quality is better than quantity, or quantity better than quality.

I advocate that it is best to have both, highest quality and quantity. Have all the choices, and choose what you prefer over all.

I perfer blonde, thin, beautiful, virgin, 14-16 years old. To each his own.

Who do you prefer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Quote :
To each his own.

Not in my world. The superior exists objectivly. Denying it for the inferior, alluding the inferior to be superior(accroding to ones taste) is self-deception that has can have many reasons behind it. Another reason why I say primary war on self.

Quote :
Who do you prefer?

The intuitively superior?

I have the answer!

He's either Machiavellian on the internet, or a born again Muslim. Either way very r-type.

Or convince me otherwise. Shouldn't be slighly hard. Very open-minded.

In reality:

Bring your A-game.

Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:39 pm

A beauty ideal is different than a behavior ideal.

Why would any male "want" his female, his girl, his woman, to become a "slut"?

What kind of man wants to own a woman, what kind of woman wants to own a man? Can people own other people?

I will inquire into this foreign rationale, that some men "want a slut" over a chaste female. It is senseless to me. Do you want to buy a used car, over a new car, why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Quote :
A beauty ideal is different than a behavior ideal.

Beauty and ethics are one in the same. Creating a beautiful work of art and becoming beautiful are identical.

So many contradictions in the things you've said the way I see it. Also caught up the definition of words of which I don't agree with, and then just assuming I've agreed to them over and over.

So.... Stupid as well?

Make some corrections and then comeback. Or something less retarded at least.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Æon wrote:

Who do you prefer?

That's a mystery to me.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:44 pm

A male who "prefers sluts" has probably inverted the truth. It is not that he or you, TWBB, "prefers" a slut, but rather that the slut prefers a gullible sap like yourself, with low sexual standards and poor sexual morals. You have no pride in yourself. Because if you did, then you would never settle for being a woman's "last choice", but instead her "first choice". Because her last choice implies that she prefers one, a few, several, or even a dozen men over you.

And that is your quality as a male, a lesser man. A 12th choice.

It doesn't even matter how beautiful the female is, because regardless, her choice says something about you, not her.

This is your admitted psychology.

Me? I will repeat, I prefer, want, desire, need the highest quality female mate. And not only do I demand the highest quality female, but also, go further. I want to be her first choice. I want the top position. I want male sexual value. I want the young thin, petite, sexy, blonde girls to compete over me, not me compete over them.

I want value, worth, power. This desire is apparently absent from your mind, so you either don't know, aren't aware of it, or you have already "settled for second best", or even last. A feminine psychology, "settling down", giving up, submission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Want. But what really is? All must live with the truth.

Okay then. I wont use this as any kind of prejudice for future interactions just to clarify so as the avoid confusion.

Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:51 pm

The first thing that "me" should do is look himself in a mirror...judge himself objectively as possible. Determine what he is most probably going to get, rather than what he wishes he could get.

Asceticism, in the Hellenic sense,  comes from self-knowledge. 
What am I, as I am, able to attain in this world, not in an ideal one....and is this something that will gratify me, or am I overestimating its potential? 
The last part is a continuation of the first movement towards self-knowledge, in relation to otherness.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Even if an ideal is out of reach, does not diminish its value, nor nullify its necessity.

And what does the blonde, young, thin, beautiful, chaste female represent?

Why is she "prettier", cuter, more beautiful, than other females? Why a white female over a black? Why do you judge women and beauty in such a way?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Oh Jeez.

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:02 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So fucking annoying.

Come.Up.With.Some.Thing.Better.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Blonde females represent some of the most recessive human genetic combinations on the planet. Dark hair and dark skin prove more dominant genes and physical, superficial appearance.

So what is the role of dominant, versus recessive, genes within a society or specie?

What difference does dominant and recessive genes express in biology, for all organisms?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:07 pm

So my mom is a brunette, but most of my siblings have very blonde hair. If she were to dye it blonde, would she count?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:12 pm

You already know the answer, she does not count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Also I have green eyes, both parents, all siblings have blue. What does this imply?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:21 pm

At least 1 of 8 of your grandparents were green eye brunette, probably 2 or 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Green eyes are rare

Within the ''light'' eyed population, the green eyes are outnumbered by the blue eyes. Green eyes are dominant over the blue eye colour but there are only very few people that carry the genes responsible for green eyes. Only 1-2% of the entire human population have green eyes.

Green eyes and gender

Normally, you would expect a 50/50 gender variation between the eye colours (blue, brown), but scientist found a positive correlation between being a woman and having the green eye colour. Why green eyes are more found in women is still unknown and it is not certain a gender differentiation actually exist. The findings could be biased somehow.

Yep I'm a prodigy.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:23 pm

AEon wrote:
It doesn't even matter how beautiful the female is, because regardless, her choice says something about you, not her.

A woman compares all her lovers to the previous ones. As long as her sexual power is on the rise, or her own perception of it is, she will be looking to trump the previous experiences. Usually she will have rising standards as long as she can successfully seduce men.

That's one argument why marrying a virgin has a higher chance of establishing a stable marriage - the woman does not consciously or at least sub-consciously compare the different qualities of her mate to outstanding single qualities of her previous lovers. A virgin may think, 'What if...' but a woman with past lovers has more certainty in her judgements and if any of her previous lovers is deemed to have been superior then there is the certain feeling of settling for sub-par.
And a man who doesn't commit to a woman always had the edge over other men, in telegraphing his supposedly superior worth. What isn't certain, has magic potential for the young in mind.

So, nope, if TWBB is the 12th lover for a beautiful promiscuous slut with options then he must be quite superior in his impression on her, compared to the 11 who came before - at least on par.

Now, when a woman is past her prime and the bitter settling phase of second or third best begins then that's a different story.

In this sense, the sense of experience and expectation, a woman can also be made into a promiscuous slut, in her mind, via ideas, no personal experience required.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:34 pm

AEon is the poster-child for Liberal caricaturing of racist/sexist Neanderthals. 
He, shamelessly, lives up to their expectations. 

It's fabulous to watch.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:07 pm

"Most men have slept with over 20 women"
Bah ha ha!!!! I could have slept with that many guys over Spring Break week in Fort Lauderdale!

The truth is, men would love to be "promiscuious", but few get an opportunity to do so...unlike women, even a fat, ugly chick can pick up a guy quicker than a fat ugly guy ever would get a woman to go to bed with him".

Any "fatties" in this crowd?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Maleness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next