Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Ego Death - Epiphanies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:09 am

Lyssa wrote:
Erik wrote:
I would save animals from unfortunate circumstances such as a drowning cat or someone abusing an animal.

I am not asking you if you would do that as an incident - like save a poor drowning animal, but would you dedicate your life to saving all poor animals that are being exploited and treated cruelly?
Will you accept this as your mission in life, every single day live your life out to save them?

How about saving all defenceless girls from war-casualties who are being sold as sex-slaves and trafficked into bidder markets? Would you make it your mission to save such young girls from their unfortunate circumstance

Quote :
Just answer my question now, please. Would you save the drowning child or not?

I would toss a coin.
No, I wouldn't dedicate my life to saving all poor animals that are being exploited. I would do what I can, of course, when I can. My primary goal is to have a family one day, a wife and a son ( preferably ). The humanitarianism or philanthropy would be a sort of part-time thing. And yes, I would try and save young girls from sex-trafficking, if it is within my power to do so.

Coin toss? Stop being vague and answer my question clearly - yes or no? Por favor Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:57 am

She's saying that she doesn't care either way.
And I'm calling bull.
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that our dear librarian here has never watched a person die in pain from close proximity, or taken the life of an animal.
It is difficult to feel the gravity of death unless you touch it.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Erik wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Erik wrote:
I would save animals from unfortunate circumstances such as a drowning cat or someone abusing an animal.

No, I wouldn't dedicate my life to saving all poor animals that are being exploited. I would do what I can, of course, when I can. The humanitarianism or philanthropy would be a sort of part-time thing. And yes, I would try and save young girls from sex-trafficking, if it is within my power to do so.

So its not really misguided children you wish to guide who might self-destruct, but everything that feels unfortunate to you?

Quote :
Coin toss? Stop being vague and answer my question clearly - yes or no? Por favor Very Happy

I was just being facetious. It says so much about my ancestry, doesn't it...

No, actually. I was being facetious about being facetious.

ummm no.

and no again...

What would Marla do Erik?

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Erik wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Erik wrote:

No, I wouldn't dedicate my life to saving all poor animals that are being exploited. I would do what I can, of course, when I can. The humanitarianism or philanthropy would be a sort of part-time thing. And yes, I would try and save young girls from sex-trafficking, if it is within my power to do so.

So its not really misguided children you wish to guide who might self-destruct, but everything that feels unfortunate to you?

Quote :

I was just being facetious. It says so much about my ancestry, doesn't it...

No, actually. I was being facetious about being facetious.

ummm no.

and no again...

So you're answer is no? Damn...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Erik wrote:
Quote :

So you're answer is no? Damn...

If its heads, and there were four people jumping into save that child, I would still jump in cussing, those f---ing idiots are gonna f--- it up.

If its tails, I'd wish the child a happy afterlife and wish the blue velvette belly of my hungry mother earth Bon App. and wave ta ta...

But I'm just being facetious...?

I'm no Marla. I'm a chimera.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Is that the singer " Pink " ? Sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ego Death - Epiphanies.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: