Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Ego Death - Epiphanies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Anfang wrote:
I just thought about Ted Kaczynski's manifesto and how he describes the motivations of liberals to find a worthy cause, a purpose, because many natural expressions, avenues, are blocked off these days.
A brilliant piece of work, no?

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Satyr wrote:
Anfang wrote:
I just thought about Ted Kaczynski's manifesto and how he describes the motivations of liberals to find a worthy cause, a purpose, because many natural expressions, avenues, are blocked off these days.
A brilliant piece of work, no?

On the intellectual level, yes, I think so.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Anfang wrote:

One of my favorite pieces of objective analysis of modern psychology.

A reaction to what he called "surrogate activities".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Satyr wrote:
Primal Rage wrote:

In regards to the India thing, I thought it was already well established that you are a resident of India...I believe Satyr and Apaosha both confirmed that in the Chatbox sometime ago. And is it not logical that one would probably have more knowledge about a given subject if one grew up in the place it originated? Seems logical to me.
I never said Lyssa was form India. I told you that if Hinduism and eastern philosophy interested you that you should speak with Lyssa.

I guess I can understand why you jumped to that conclusion.

Besides, even if she does live there, who cares?

It must have been just Apaosha that said it then. But I definitely remember someone telling me she lives there. I don't have any problem with her residency there; I only brought it up because she mentioned the AUM symbol in my signature.

To Aeon, Exposing myself? I don't think that children need my help, really. But rather that I can imagine that many would desire my assistance especially when they don't have anyone to turn to. I'm just someone who wants to be a sort of ' big brother ' to suffering kids. I'm not trying to be the messiah.

To Stargazer, I'm not a liberal nor do I plan on becoming one. But I do see how one might misconstrue me as one.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:54 pm

She's an African.
From Zimbabwe.
Chocolate skin, short hair.

And I am really from Nepal.
I'm a monk....castrated.  

There, I said it.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:02 pm

Primal wrote:

No, I don't (fore)see myself changing my views in the coming months. And I don't recall Satyr mentioning anything about regular humanitarianism. Yes, he did talk about secular-humanism often, but, of course, humanitarianism and secular-humanism are not the same thing.

"What is Christian altruism if not the mass-egoism of the weak, which divines that if all care for one another each individual will be preserved as long as possible?-" [N., WTP, 246]

Don't let the word "Christian" distract you...
Because it doesn't matter when the values remain the same.

"Genuine charity demands sacrifice for the good of the species -it is hard, it is full of self-overcoming, because it needs human sacrifice. And this pseudo humaneness called Christianity wants it established that no one should be sacrificed..." [ib]

Quote :
In regards to the India thing, I thought it was already well established that you are a resident of India...I believe Satyr and Apaosha both confirmed that in the Chatbox sometime ago. And is it not logical that one would probably have more knowledge about a given subject if one grew up in the place it originated? Seems logical to me.

And it appears that you get overly-defensive when one mentions something personal about you which, to me, indicates an insecurity of sorts.

No, you are a liar; Satyr never said so.

And I happen to have a transcript of that chat, and it is only Apaosha who made a remark:

Dated 4th Nov., 2013:

[17:53:59] Primal Rage : who is this lyssa chic?

[17:54:10] @ apaosha : thing is, this forum is a free forum. in other words, dependent on the provider forumotion for its continued existence.

[17:54:19] Primal Rage : is that her in the avatar?

[17:54:30] @ apaosha : we are always discussing ways to set up a more permanent arrangement.

[17:54:52] @ apaosha : lyssa is an indian woman. prytanes, meaning an admin.

[17:54:55] Primal Rage : ah, if i interrupted, let me know

[17:55:21] @ apaosha : no worries.

[17:56:00] Primal Rage : ok

[17:56:45] @ Satyr : I've never seen Lyssa

[17:57:26] @ Satyr : Why, you interested?

[17:58:04] Primal Rage : yes

[17:58:15] Primal Rage : she seems like a fine feminine

Like I said, all there is a manipulable IP and anyone is free to remark and imagine and comment anywhich way about me.

Has it occurred to you, I could be an Israeli soldier, an ex-jewess, and it is such a background that makes me so violent, and passionate about intellectual honesty after seeing all the travesty around me?? Maybe I'm not even an I.E. at all???

Could it be the case?

How's that for a scenario?

One more time you claim lies and poor memory, that'll be the last time I pay attention to you.

And lastly, for example, the whole point of part of Nietzsche's philosophy was how the germans because they were in germany couldn't fathom their own culture, they were blind to it.
Claiming that being born in a country automatically entitles you to the best understanding is a bad logic.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:05 pm

Satyr claimed in the chat there he never saw me.

I guess every hearsay is a Truism. But who knows?? Maybe he really hasn't as a fact...

What I will point out in this thread about Primal, is what I pointed out initially in the first chat - he has ADD.

Rather than concentrate on the substance of any post, topic, his mind wanders off in personal obssession...

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:05 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
To Aeon, Exposing myself? I don't think that children need my help, really. But rather that I can imagine that many would desire my assistance especially when they don't have anyone to turn to. I'm just someone who wants to be a sort of ' big brother ' to suffering kids. I'm not trying to be the messiah.
Given the nature of this environment, of this forum, your sudden switch to humanitarianism, and your desire to "help" children, something seems off to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Æon wrote:
Primal Rage wrote:
Given the nature of this environment, of this forum, your sudden switch to humanitarianism, and your desire to "help" children, something seems off to me.

That's understandable. But I haven't changed entirely; I still like boxing, old Norse sagas, believe in violence as self-defense, etc, etc, etc. My masculine aspect is just less extreme - I was hyper-masculine before. Just read my older posts and it's clear.

Last edited by Primal Rage on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Primal Rage wrote:

To Stargazer, I'm not a liberal nor do I plan on becoming one. But I do see how one might misconstrue me as one.  

You do? If I see a book with a title "organic gardening" should i assume that gardening has nothing to do with it because the word 'organic' was included? That you are projecting an altruistic outlook to anonymous people who you haven't even considered might not give a dam about your true spiritual quest, says that you do not know why you suddenly feel drawn to philanthropy. You are intuiting from a shallow perspective and submitting to an aimless mentality because on some level you fear reason, or you fear the cost that comes with being loyal to certain principles, the cost of self-knowledge.

Your encounter with your mortality, was simply the catalyst, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Somehow I think that the repeated mentioning of Ted's manifesto didn't get recognized by some.
They must be thinking it happened 'spontaneously' 'Just Because'.

Primal, somebody wrote a manifesto about your motivations, miraculously, 20 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Anfang wrote:
Somehow I think that the repeated mentioning of Ted's manifesto didn't get recognized by some.
They must be thinking it happened 'spontaneously' 'Just Because'.

Primal, somebody wrote a manifesto about your motivations, miraculously, 20 years ago.
Doesn't everything happen spontaneously, and just because?

The concepts are so profound one is left wondering why people write books exploring the "because" and what it is that emerges spontaneously...or what pleasure and pain are.

Fuckin' obvious.
Pleasure is pleasing...in a spontaneous way, and for no reason other than "just" and "because".

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Yes, I saw the Ted comments. No idea who he was before you guys mentioned him. Pretty sure you and Teddy both are misunderstanding my position.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:36 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Yes, I saw the Ted comments. No idea who he was before you guys mentioned him. Pretty sure you and Teddy both are misunderstanding my position.

You cannot even define love objectively other than as a "sensation" of "natural overflowing".

Earlier you wanted to go off in anarchic self-destruction. Now its this.

The connection being you want to see yourself as a Hero, you want a heroic image of yourself to give purpose to your life, and you think serving a noble cause makes you noble.

After Zarathustra,,, it is not a noble cause that makes a good war, but a good war that redeems a cause.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Primal Rage wrote:

Better not to inquire about that position as to not ruin the magic.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
I'd prefer to help out children as they are more vulnerable.

You're like a gift that keeps on giving.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Anfang wrote:
Primal Rage wrote:

I will inquire into this man you guys admire so much.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Primal Rage wrote:

You cannot even define love objectively other than as a "sensation" of "natural overflowing".

Earlier you wanted to go off in anarchic self-destruction. Now its this.

The connection being you want to see yourself as a Hero, you want a heroic image of yourself to give purpose to your life, and you think serving a noble cause makes you noble.

After Zarathustra,,, it is not a noble cause that makes a good war, but a good war that redeems a cause.

He is unsure what nobility might mean. First he thought it was about lifting weights, and reading Ragner Redbeard and taking an otherwise objective ideology to a hypermasculine extreme, and now it's liberal social activism, creating another extreme.

His tendency to create extremes shows an inability to understand why he is attracted to certain ideas. There is a Christian penitence he desires to express in some way.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:57 pm

My own take on it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Kaczynski wrote:
"We use the term "surrogate activity" to designate an activity that is directed toward an artificial goal that people set up for themselves merely in order to have some goal to work toward, or let us say, merely for the sake of the "fulfillment" that they get from pursuing the goal.

Today people live more by virtue of what the system does FOR them or TO them than by virtue of what they do for themselves. And what they do for themselves is done more and more along channels laid down by the system. Opportunities tend to be those that the system provides, the opportunities must be exploited in accord with the rules
and regulations, and techniques prescribed by experts must be followed if there is to be a chance of success.

Thus the power process is disrupted in our society through a
deficiency of real goals and a deficiency of autonomy in pursuit of goals.

The leftist seeks to satisfy his need for power through identification with a social movement and he tries to go through the power process by helping to pursue and attain the goals of the movement. But no matter how far the movement has gone in attaining its goals the leftist is never satisfied, because his activism is a surrogate activity.
That is, the leftist's real motive is not to attain the ostensible goals of leftism; in reality he is motivated by the sense of power he gets from struggling for and then reaching a social goal.

Leftism is a totalitarian force." [Unabomber Manifesto]

Kaczynski wrote:
""The two psychological tendencies that underlie modern leftism we call "feelings of inferiority" and "oversocialization." [Unabomber Manifesto]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Anfang wrote:
Primal Rage wrote:

Anfang, I looked up this...guy....Teddy. I've, actually, heard of him before, but via the name " Unabomber". He is trash, omega scum-bag, a serial killer. The lowest of the low. Why should I take anything he says seriously? And he critiqued Leftism - I'm NOT a leftist. His opinions, to me, are in the same ball park as that moron Charles Manson.

Last edited by Primal Rage on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Ah, Kaczynski...they called you crazy.

The power sense is derived from pursuing the object/objective.
It is the sensation of resistance, entropy, upon your organization, your ordering (Becoming).
The sensation is exhilarating when your energies suffice, but when they wane, as in old age or when ill, the sensation is one of increasing stress, discomfort, suffering.

Like with animals.
They only know that it feels good to eat, to drink, to fuck.
Why it feels good, they have no clue about.
The animal is conscious but not self-conscious.

It needs hydration, it begins to feel pressure, stress, suffering....it satisfies this need and feels a sense of sudden decrease in need, which men call pleasure.
It needs nutrition...its body's energies are depleting, because it is constantly struggling to remain intact within the Flux; it begins to feed on itself.
It needs energies....it feels stress, suffering...need is the sensation of entropy requiring constant agon, and agon, struggle, requires constant effort - activity, energy.
It feeds....assimilating an other's order, feeling the relief, the decrease of need to below conscious levels as pleasure, as relief....another stress takes over, because the brain evolved as a tool for satisfying needs, for dealing with temporal friction, with change, as we call it.

The addict focuses on the object/objective of the fix.
Why his body needs it does not matter.
He NEEDS it, it feels good when he gets it - the stress is decreased....his brain numbed.
He detaches from the world consciously, because in every other way he remains attached.

That's all that matters to him.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Primal,
It's unabomber.
And what he wrote about surrogate activities applies to all people living in our artificial times which produce great excess.
Lyssa was kind enough to look up and quote the respective passages for you.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Anfang wrote:
Primal Rage wrote:

Anfang, I looked up this...guy....Teddy. I've, actually, heard of him before, but via the name " Unabomber". He is trash, omega scum-bag, a serial killer. The lowest of the low. Why should I take anything he says seriously? And he critiqued Leftism - I'm NOT a leftist. His opinions, to me, are in the same ball park as that moron Charles Manson.

Then you have such a narrow and rigid view of leftism.

Any psychology that favours the protection and preservation of an alien because it weak is a starting degree of leftism.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Lyssa wrote:

I guess every hearsay is a Truism. But who knows?? Maybe he really hasn't as a fact...

What I will point out in this thread about Primal, is what I pointed out initially in the first chat - he has ADD.

Rather than concentrate on the substance of any post, topic, his mind wanders off in personal obssession...

Speaking of extremes, I find it ironic that behind the curtain you are extremely sweet and kind to me. But when the curtain opens, you turn into a vicious little puppy. It's just a show to you, is it not? Entertaining the crowd, shaming me before all so that all may see. You, probably, don't even realize how infantile you are acting until you log off and have time to reflect deeply, but by then, it's too late...too late...

Don't worry; I forgive you ahead of time - youthful errors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Stages within power processes. When stuck you become extremely good and/or obsessed at something, but miserable. You then you don't like yourself, instead admire yourself. Change implifies a possible loss of uniqueness, the loss of which is the very notion of death. 

Mabey if Kaczynski had a near death experience he would of progressed. I'm just unsure as to what would of been better. You know?

All men must die, most want a graceful end. See the way I view it nothing could be better than an entertaining one. 
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Speaking of extremes, I find it ironic that behind the curtain you are extremely sweet and kind to me.

One size fits all?

When a guy recovers from an operation, I say what is pertinent to that context.

When a guy tries to force his way and cross his limit with me and doesn't know his place, I say what is pertinent to that context.

Quote :
Entertaining the crowd,

I entertain myself. Always.
If others delight with me, that's their.

Quote :
shaming me before all so that all may see.

The one bringing emotions in to this post yet again now is You. You have an OM symbol in your signature in a contextual thread dealing with benevolence and love and altriusm and ego-death, and I speak of the "matter", the "content".... and what do you do?

You try to insert your vengeance and bitterness out of no reason getting into matters of my location...

Your attention wandered. This is a FACT.

If you feel ashamed, that is for your sensation, not my intention.

Quote :
You, probably, don't even realize how infantile you are acting until you log off and have time to reflect deeply, but by then, it's too late...too late...

Don't worry; I forgive you ahead of time - youthful errors.

OM is all about deep peace.

Say Shanti Shanti Shantiiiiii OM. And you'll feel the sensation of natural overflowingness.

Infantile, is when you pay me a compliment with the expectation I might do the same, and when I dont flatter back, because the facts of your thread are such, you feel vengeful like a disappointed child.

Take care. Get well soon.

Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:15 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Anfang wrote:
Primal Rage wrote:

You have the temperament of exactly the self-debasing psychology he described. He also accurately observed how leftists, like you, engage in social activism as a superficial validation of their own inferiority and worthlessness.

The externalization of worth by immersing themselves in some niche that offers an affirming goal, such as civil rights, animals rights, gender equality...nurturing of orphaned children.

Simple-minded people are the first to jump to conclusions without any exploration for how that conclusion came about. You display the automatic conditioned defensiveness of the common modern sheltered sheep. This is why anarchists are such nimrods. They enjoy the "idea" of militancy and the glory of it, but not the actual reality.

Because when it get's down to the nitty gritty, when it comes time to place a gun to someones head and pull the trigger, when it comes time to live up to their ideals, they shrivel up into that fear that was lying beneath the comfort of untested self-superiority.

Last edited by stargazer on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:16 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Stages within power processes. When stuck you become extremely good and/or obsessed at something, but miserable. You then you don't like yourself, instead admire yourself. Change implifies a possible loss of uniqueness, the loss of which is the very notion of death. 

Mabey if Kaczynski had a near death experience he would of progressed. I'm just unsure as to what would of been better. You know?

All men must die, most want a graceful end. See the way I view it nothing could be better than an entertaining one. 

Don't tell me that you admire the bastard too....
I find it very concerning that people of supposed nobility and classiness would not immediately be weary of a man who went around making bombs to murder people. All this talk of modern degeneracy yet how they admire a degenerate...ironic, no? Disturbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:29 pm

stargazer wrote:
Primal Rage wrote:
Anfang wrote:
Primal Rage wrote:

You have the temperament of exactly the self-debasing psychology he described. He also accurately observed how leftists, like you, engage in social activism as a superficial validation of their own inferiority and worthlessness.

The externalization of worth by immersing themselves in some niche that offers an affirming goal, such as civil rights, animals rights, gender equality...nurturing of orphaned children.

Simple-minded people are the first to jump to conclusions without any exploration for how that conclusion came about. You display the automatic conditioned defensiveness of the common modern sheltered sheep. This is why anarchists are such nimrods. They enjoy the "idea" of militancy and the glory of it, but not the actual reality.

Oh, yes, go on! Continue to accuse me of being a Leftist even when I openly deny it. I must automatically be a Leftist because I want to help some unfortunate souls out. Oh, yes! And a weasel must, automatically, be a professional hockey player because it moved a hockey puck. Brilliant F-- logic, no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ego Death - Epiphanies. Ego Death - Epiphanies.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ego Death - Epiphanies.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: