Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:27 pm

I would advise cold showers.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:55 am

perpetualburn wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Don't kill yourself just yet, wait for spring.

Do you think about suicide a lot?

Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:49 pm

The half-truth of art is hidden in a lighting and pose most can’t see past. They can only see the development in camera work, newly prized ways of seeing the world that always seem to capture a mood above them in some emotional majesty, but they can’t see the light instantaneous enough to generate the most regal vision, and this light only comes after you learn to destroy your body with the most creative care, the thoughts that organize themselves at the threshold of violence and consideration, until the body is harmonized and ready for attack, ready and tense but still, and insight is springing with balanced images veiled with the clearest light. Philosophy seems to be a matter of memory, speed, a will to organization and incorporation, carefulness not to destroy yourself too soon without ever becoming lazy, a love for peaks but a wisdom for slow building.

To what extent is our sense of self dependent on the media, the media which depends on the advancement of technology, which in turn depends on an unhealthy economy (disputable?)…All other versions of the future and the meaning we place on our self become to seem overly saturated by romanticism or even “reactionary” when every word about the Self isn’t uttered without this pace of technology kept in mind(the pace that has ingrained itself in the hearts of most)…Technology has an urgent pace but words must never be urgent, in fact it’s almost impossible to write in an “imploring” way without seeming like a caricature even to yourself, so wit becomes a way to cut through the deadness of language, in a way too mischievous for most to see, but with a lightness that everyone seems to share in because it always breaks the built up tension( even in the fast moving climate of technology)…

Only this economy can produce the technologies that can fix us physically (medically) but the economy is continually creating problems that need fixing and we keep "cherishing" these solutions…add in the re-marketed redemptive principles of Christianity and the saving “grace” of a large unhealthy body of the world population, through its tireless combined efforts, is able to “realize” technologies that could not of otherwise been realized without this great body laboring away)… So our advancing self seems like it can only advance if we’re half resigning ourselves to this economy and standing strong with a desire for the improvement that can only come slow… The hypocrisy is that most people don’t have the nature to move slow and let things come, so this wisdom is a lazy wisdom that they cling to because they’re always moving too fast for their own good (why don’t they feel like slaves to technology if technology is dictating their pace and they profess to love to party… since technology is the only way in which they can enjoy themselves, they are at the mercy of the pace of technology for their own relaxation) … and to what extent is philosophy really about the words that steer the world in ways too unpredictable for most see (because he sees deep enough into the patterns of life to talk in a way that almost seems indifferent but shows so much care with language?)...is a noble path being communicated and to walk it requires a need for a pace that will not run even with the promise of technology…but yet remains “fast” enough in its slow moving way to never become obsolete.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:39 am

* Predicament *

Two ways of looking at something -
A problem can be solved and then it ceases to exist. One sees oneself distinct from the problem at hand.
A predicament can't be solved; it is being adapted to. One sees oneself in relation to it. There is no unscathed escape. One is bound to the predicament.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:41 am

The only time I ever thought about suicide was because of other people....

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:55 am

Satyr wrote:

They are the reason I don't.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:14 am

Satyr wrote:

And give them that Power over you? Fuck that.
I understand those sentiments, however: just going on Facebook and just recently lLP and observing the palpable superficial circle jerks and wallowing in complacency and virtual personae is reassurance of how embarrassing socialization can be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:41 pm

A good farmer treasures his seed. He uses them sparingly and sees to them that they will produce healthy plants. He fertilizes the soil into which he will plant it, waters it, weeds it, and only then he collects good fruit from it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Once more, you idiot, you ignore what I've written, responding to your obtuse, partial, understanding of it.

So be it....it serves my purposes.
You keep on remaining "cynical", dear...I'll seed that empty skull of yours....that hungry, needy, void womb, in you.
The physical womb does not interest me.
It's already tainted.
The Pollack can have it.

You come here, telling me what you think of him.
Ha!
What manimal goes off looking for food when the farmer satisfies it?

If not...fuck-off...no harm done.
Go to where you belong, and, then, stay there.
But you won't, will you, dear?

Ha!!

Underestimating me was your ego's fault.
And here you are, day after fuckin' day...like a needy cunt, spreading wide for me.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Aren't we all in some way or other needy as per coming here...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Aren't we all in some way or other needy as per coming here...

Yes.

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:38 pm

What are you talking about, old man. That was just an observation, a thought too short for its own thread...
I'm speaking ge-ne-ral-ly... me-ta-pho-ri-cal-ly...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:51 pm

phoneutria wrote:
What are you talking about, old man. That was just an observation, a thought too short for its own thread...
I'm speaking ge-ne-ral-ly... me-ta-pho-ri-cal-ly...

Why, old hag, is everything exclusively about you?

Cunt..you are, and remain, my means to an end....
you do not matter, to me, as an individual, as you've already presented yourself as being someone who rejects me.
But, you old hag, I insist on finding the rainbow in the dark could and to find use for feces, you remain, forever, my vehicle,...just as long as you continue to come her, to present yourself as only what.

By the way...you do know that time, for a woman, is more devastating than it is for a man.
So calling me "old man", only exposes something about you, not me.
I can impregnate a cunt up until my seventies...and memetically I can do so up until my death.
You?
How long can you be fertilized, by feces, or whatever you find seductive and pleasing?

But let's say I missed the point and you an continue on.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:03 pm

You, still, do not get it.
Your willful acquiescence, your appreciation, your pleasure, your understanding, your consciousness, even, is not necessary.
It might be detrimental to my motives.
It adds, but it is not a prerequisite, to what is going on.

The moment you come here, and read a sentence or two, you've already fulfilled your duty...you've already done your job, for me.  
If someone thinks you are pretty, because you plaster your face everywhere, begging for attention, and if he wanted to fuck you, it's none of my business.
That's the Pollacks business. not mine.

All I want to fertilize is your brain...and have it carry my seed around, whether you know it or not, whether you like it or not.
And you, are more significant than another because you have a pussy...and for no other reason.
Not because I, personally, want to fuck you, you stupid cunt, but because another might; and this other might be affected by your words, if he thinks he can get pussy in the bargain.

Now, I know, you are here for your little boy, and that's fine by me....because I also know that if you did not have a little boy, a cunt like you would not be here...but there, on ILP.
Like reasonevomotion.  
So, do good for your son, and serve me in the process, and go there and spread my seed...otherwise....fuck....off.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Satyr wrote:
You, still, do not get it.
Your willful acquiescence, your appreciation, your pleasure, your understanding, your consciousness, even, is not necessary.
It might be detrimental to my motives.
It adds, but it is not a prerequisite, to what is going on.

The moment you come here, and read a sentence or two, you've already fulfilled your duty...you've already done your job, for me.  
If someone thinks you are pretty, because you plaster your face everywhere, begging for attention, and if he wanted to fuck you, it's none of my business.
That's the Pollacks business. not mine.

All I want to fertilize is your brain...and have it carry my seed around, whether you know it or not, whether you like it or not.
And you, are more significant than another because you have a pussy...and for no other reason.
Not because I, personally, want to fuck you, you stupid cunt, but because another might; and this other might be affected by your words, if he thinks he can get pussy in the bargain.

Now, I know, you are here for your little boy, and that's fine by me....because I also know that if you did not have a little boy, a cunt like you would not be here...but there, on ILP.
Like reasonevomotion.  
So, do good for your son, and serve me in the process, and go there and spread my seed...otherwise....fuck....off.

Damn, am I the only one who hasn't seen her picture?
I've only ever seen her eye: notable color.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:41 pm

I ceased to "plaster my face everywhere" about 10 years ago. Images are still public, though.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

Probably.

You should ask Erik for a photo or two.

If I remember correctly, she once said she gives her pictures to anyone who asks for them. So you can try PM'ing her as well.

Glad to be of help. Have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Yes...except that she does plaster her youthful face, not the way she looks now....everywhere, and using every excuse possible.
Like a good spic.

But, what do I know?

No, really...what do I know?

Fat, a Nazi...and ignorant.
That's me.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Less talk about my face and more talk about satyr's plan for world domination, lest he pouts.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:59 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Less talk about my face and more talk about satyr's plan for world domination, lest he pouts.

Good, you stupid cunt...you got it.
It's about "world dominance"...and I...but another vermin a stupid cunt, like you, gets to play with.

Fuck, you stupid bitch, you are still in the arachnid dark.
Twat...if you seduced the Pollack, with your Brazilian, third-world, needs, how brilliant can her possibly be?

No, really.

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:14 pm

It baffles me how easy it is to get under your skin.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:20 pm

phoneutria wrote:
It baffles me how easy it is to get under your skin.

You have magic, cunt.

Watch me getting upset...
Cunt...bitch...stupid....
Ha!!!
See how 'powerful' you are?
Keep trying.

Seriously, does this kind of shit work amongst those you frequent amongst?
Seriously.
Are they that dumb?
Is that why you go on-line?

No, really...are you that dominant amongst the imbeciles you are used to?
Really?
I'm simple, like the pollack.
I have no clue...I just make money and can impress other imbeciles to make more money.  
I have no clue.

You, still do not get it, do you?
Good.

You still serve my purposes....just as long as you continue coming here, reading every post I write.
No need for you to admit anything, twat...just keep on rockin'.  

I find you attractive...the pics, I mean.
Just as you find Erik attractive...the pics I mean.
Ha!!!
You, cynical, dumb cunt.

Mooooooooooo!!!!!!

Do you think that me responding to you, is not what you consider a validation, for what you identify with?
By the gods, you are a moron.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Namine - Bizzare Love Triangle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:

Probably.

You should ask Erik for a photo or two.

If I remember correctly, she once said she gives her pictures to anyone who asks for them. So you can try PM'ing her as well.

Glad to be of help. Have a good time.

Maaagnuuus.
I'll keep that in mind, bro.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Let me give you an overview of what kind of twat we are dealing with.

This is the type who will find something belittling about you to preserve her already chosen world-view, because she's invested too much time and effort to admit that she was a dumb-ass cunt, who made some dumb-ass cunt mistakes.
She will use words, a thesaurus, a dictionary, anything to find some flaw in you, to imply that her life is worth living, because she's not so sure that this is so. Because she's made some hard choices and compromises, but she does not have the balls, the cohones, to admit that "yeah, this is not what I wanted, but it's the 'best' I could do".

Like she says "it's not THAT bad", or "just because" as if you can insinuate otherwise, and if not then you are a whiner, because lying is how you preserve your dignity, when your ego is so fragile that you need lies to remain sane.
So, the dumb, dull, pollack is "out of anybody's league" because it's within this cunt's league, and no more than that.
And her league is THE league....the common one.
A damn teenage tramp pretending to be complicated and intellectual and artistic.

She insults my friend, Lyssa, who is Lisa from Toronto for spics and spans, because she's a stupid cunt, who cannot say anything beyond finding google references, and deferring to some famous figure she just discovered, on-line, pretending she was "in the know" all along.  

And, no, nobody can tell what the hell this cunt is...because she's complex, and mysterious, playing mind-games on the internet, one moment here, and believing this, the next there, and believing something else.
And, no, Satyr has never come across a cunt, like this, and she is not predictable and transparent and fuckin boring as hell, but more interesting than the average imbecile, that is common on these forums these days.
This twat is so complex that she never says anything of value, nor makes any stand on any subject, worth shit...so she can remain so mysterious and aloof that anything can be supposed about her fake complexity, hiding a simplicity beyond belief.

She thinks that if this was occurring face-to-face, she would have the upper-hand...that's how stupid and dull she is.
This twat thinks that Satyr's influence in only on-line, because in the "real world" I would be at a disadvantage, a nobody, and she and her dullard husband, who she settled for, would be the masters of the domain.
I wish I could meet these fucks.
This is her secret ace up her proverbial sleeve, in her tiny simple little mind.

And me letting her think so, is mine.
And I just gave it up, because this shit is silly and she's becoming a bore.

If I had never been married, and had no son, this twat would really think I am a fake.
How cynical and sarcastic she would be then...how condescending with nothing to support it but her feelings, her trite pleasures and her social status.
But now she wonders...because before I was married and had a son she would be my superior...and not the stupid twat that she is on-line.
Then she could comfort herself by pretending to be real, compared to my duplicity.  

Her only pride is in finding dullards to fulfill some innate primal needs, and focus on the pleasure of it...to gain a bit of self-esteem.
But she does not truly buy into her own crap...and so here she comes, day in and day out.

THAT is how stupid she is.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Bugs in my hair, ewie.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Laughing
Now we're onto something.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Satyr wrote:
Let me give you an overview of what kind of twat we are dealing with.

This is the type who will find something belittling about you to preserve her already chosen world-view, because she's invested too much time and effort to admit that she was a dumb-ass cunt, who made some dumb-ass cunt mistakes.
She will use words, a thesaurus, a dictionary, anything to find some flaw in you, to imply that her life is worth living, because she's not so sure that this is so. Because she's made some hard choices and compromises, but she does not have the balls, the cohones, to admit that "yeah, this is not what I wanted, but it's the 'best' I could do".

Like she says "it's not THAT bad", or "just because" as if you can insinuate otherwise, and if not then you are a whiner, because lying is how you preserve your dignity, when your ego is so fragile that you need lies to remain sane.
So, the dumb, dull, pollack is "out of anybody's league" because it's within this cunt's league, and no more than that.
And her league is THE league....the common one.
A damn teenage tramp pretending to be complicated and intellectual and artistic.

She insults my friend, Lyssa, who is Lisa from Toronto for spics and spans, because she's a stupid cunt, who cannot say anything beyond finding google references, and deferring to some famous figure she just discovered, on-line, pretending she was "in the know" all along.  

And, no, nobody can tell what the hell this cunt is...because she's complex, and mysterious, playing mind-games on the internet, one moment here, and believing this, the next there, and believing something else.
And, no, Satyr has never come across a cunt, like this, and she is not predictable and transparent and fuckin boring as hell, but more interesting than the average imbecile, that is common on these forums these days.
This twat is so complex that she never says anything of value, nor makes any stand on any subject, worth shit...so she can remain so mysterious and aloof that anything can be supposed about her fake complexity, hiding a simplicity beyond belief.

She thinks that if this was occurring face-to-face, she would have the upper-hand...that's how stupid and dull she is.
This twat thinks that Satyr's influence in only on-line, because in the "real world" I would be at a disadvantage, a nobody, and she and her dullard husband, who she settled for, would be the masters of the domain.
I wish I could meet these fucks.
This is her secret ace up her proverbial sleeve, in her tiny simple little mind.

And me letting her think so, is mine.
And I just gave it up, because this shit is silly and she's becoming a bore.

If I had never been married, and had no son, this twat would really think I am a fake.
How cynical and sarcastic she would be then...how condescending with nothing to support it but her feelings, her trite pleasures and her social status.
But now she wonders...because before I was married and had a son she would be my superior...and not the stupid twat that she is on-line.
Then she could comfort herself by pretending to be real, compared to my duplicity.  

Her only pride is in finding dullards to fulfill some innate primal needs, and focus on the pleasure of it...to gain a bit of self-esteem.
But she does not truly buy into her own crap...and so here she comes, day in and day out.

THAT is how stupid she is.

C'mon, dude.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dualism - taking the torch from the post-Socratics.
Physical-monism - base materialism, like Marx
Idealism-monism - what we still have today as mainstream in the west
Neutral-monism - something like Spinoza - what we are transitioning into, the global zombie village
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:25 pm

I know the world is full to overflowing with stupid folks...I know this like I know the grass under my feet is green and the sky over my head is blue...my knowing this is unremarkable....so unremarkable the fact becomes invisible to me.

Once in a great while, however, I'm reminded of this...reminded in a 'two by four up upside my head' kinda way.

'tis the season...  Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next