Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Broken Heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Divergense wrote:

Ha!

Are you kidding?

Females kill all and maim all the time, and they do so out of hate/sadism.

These little ladies would beg to differ -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They obviously are representative of the average female.

LaughingMan wrote:
Nice.

My kind of ladies. I like crazy psychotic women. They're great in the sack.

Well, except that photo in the middle. She looks likes she has grazed in the fields too long with all that added girth of hers.

Even in murder, the female's body is used as a tool.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Boy, if you're going to take sides and insult, then do everybody here a favor and actually contribute something to the OP.

What does 33% male, 67% female, even mean? Nothing. You're speaking generalities, become specific and define context. What does it mean for a person to be 88.2% male? How do you measure gender? Is this some scientific calculation you've devised and only you are privy to?

Don't remain obtuse, expose your thoughts and become judged by all peers.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:04 pm

LaughingMan wrote:

Well, if it's a global nuclear winter scenario then we're all dead including yourself.

It would be the single greatest joke on humanity of them all.  It really would be quite hilarious.

Painfully and agonizingly hilarious actually.....
Ad the last laugh would be on you.

LaughingMan wrote:
Well, while we're being honest with each other here you sound an awful like a bitter old man fed up with the world who works as a hospital orderly.
You say those things as if they were bad things.
You are projecting yourself, boy.
Is flipping burgers better?
Don't worry, you'll never grow old...you are brain-dead.

Here's what's bitter about me....not being able to do, to people like you, what I really want to do.

LaughingMan wrote:
A man who sees most of his years spent still enslaved and caught in the proverbial rat race who can only vent on the internet about his existential frustrations.
HA!!!
You really have no clue about how I live, do ya?

Rat race?
I've not been in it for the past ten years, boy.
How do you think I can be on-line, so often?

LaughingMan wrote:
A self resigned man.

That must be frustrating Satyr.  I can certainly sympathize with you.
It's because your tiny imagination is letting your tiny mind show.
"Resigned"?
I'm content, boy.
So much so that I would not change a thing.
Do you know what that means?

LaughingMan wrote:
Would you like my sympathy?
I will value it as much as i do everything that comes from you.

LaughingMan wrote:
Have you cut yours off yet?  Could that possibly explain some of your frustrations?
Boy, you are going to have to do better than that.
Make a vid and post it on YouTube.
I want to hear you speak.

LaughingMan wrote:
When all of this shit show gets ready to pop I am going to have lots of friends and allies with me. It really won't be all that hard.  Desperate people especially other fellow males will be everywhere and rampant.  Recruitment will be relatively easy.
Have you found a director yet?
Who's going to play you?
Not many albino actors out there.

LaughingMan wrote:
A raping and plundering we shall go, hi-ho the derry-o, a raping and plundering we shall go.
Suonds exciting...and your're ass will be raped by who?
Purple Dragon?
Bros before hos...

To the question...
Old Orderly Goat wrote:
Are you ever, ever, going to say anything outside your wet-dream fantasies and gossip?
...the answer is NO.
And you want me to pay attention to you, without mocking and making fun of you?

It's another fantasy story.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Æon wrote:
Boy, if you're going to take sides and insult, then do everybody here a favor and actually contribute something to the OP.

What does 33% male, 67% female, even mean?  Nothing.  You're speaking generalities, become specific and define context.  What does it mean for a person to be 88.2% male?  How do you measure gender?  Is this some scientific calculation you've devised and only you are privy to?

Don't remain obtuse, expose your thoughts and become judged by all peers.
Sorry, boy....despite your imitations, and regurgitations, I will not chew the food for you, and spit it into your gullet.

You stay as you are, believing that your penis is enough to make you superior, and a "philosopher".

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:12 pm

LaughingMan wrote:

Even in a existence of nature women are a bunch of spoiled bitches where the men go to hunt,war,procure, and are exposed to the elements.

Are women grateful?  Fuck no!

I suppose you're going to cart out chivalry in this thread now........

They are grateful...just not to you.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:13 pm

You know what I love more than kicking mental cripples in the face?

When stupid turds, having been read because of the shit they post, find personal data, freely offered, and think this is the same as being exposed.
Next he'll tell me I have a son.

So, this retard, being exposed as a self-hating, simpleton, dreaming of the death of his own child, like a good christian, to save himself from a world he despises, thinks telling Satyr about his job and his age, is a "burn".
Having zero ability to analyze he settles for data repetition, using simple shit like aging, or work frustrations, as his "insight".

Like when that cunt repeated "old man" to me, exposing her own anxieties concerning her own aging - aging being, for a female like this man-child, a very grave concern.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:31 pm

Quote :
Of course I was, and am, obsessed about Echo.

Pretend to be indifferent to the things you cannot have. 

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:35 pm

I admit difference and weakness, to some females. A few. So what?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Æon wrote:
I admit difference and weakness, to some females.  A few.  So what?
And the type of female you are attracted to exposes you.

Slight, demure, delicate....

No amazon warrior princess for you, boy....she would out-man you.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Quote :
I admit difference and weakness, to some females. A few. So what?

Unsure as to how it would align with your ends. Do you make frequent causal estimates? Or just some kind of near-term gratifying basis?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:49 pm

My ends are to procreate. But here's the thing. I haven't "settled down" yet. I haven't sold out. I haven't sewn my seeds. Whose responsibility is the decision? Doesn't a male choose which soil to sew his oats? Or does the female?

Do you think sex is 50-50??? Because it's not. It's a conflict.

Echo was, and is, a slut. And that put me off about her. She fucked a clown, and for me to pursue her seriously, would put my pride below a clown. Below Detrop.

So....no thanks, to those sloppy seconds. Have some pride and dignity in yourself. Maybe someday I'll grow desperate enough to buy myself some hookers and prostitutes, until then......
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Æon wrote:
My ends are to procreate.  But here's the thing.  I haven't "settled down" yet.
You keep your seed for when you get a high enough price for them, girl.
Women always demand a high payment for their ovum.

Æon wrote:
 I haven't sold out.
Never do...you keep that gilded juice where nobody can take it away from you, copy it, and then sell it as a forgery to make billions.

Æon wrote:
 I haven't sewn my seeds.  Whose responsibility is the decision?  Doesn't a male choose which soil to sew his oats?  Or does the female?
That you haven't sewn yet, means that the quilt is a matter of an others choice.

Æon wrote:
Do you think sex is 50-50???  Because it's not.  It's a conflict.
And it begins with another male.

Æon wrote:
Echo was, and is, a slut.
Your type, then.

Æon wrote:
And that put me off about her.  She fucked a clown, and for me to pursue her seriously, would put my pride below a clown.  Below Detrop.
But you fell in love with her AFTER the clown, boy.
The clown made you confident that if she went for one before, then why would she turn down another clown....this time living in a house?
You found it hard to believe that I had pushed that girl away because besides being pretty, she was bat-shit crazy.

Æon wrote:
So....no thanks, to those sloppy seconds.  Have some pride and dignity in yourself.  Maybe someday I'll grow desperate enough to buy myself some hookers and prostitutes, until then....
HA!!!
You were begging her for it, boy.

Who are you trying to kid...not me, I hope?
I know....I was present.

Remember your offers, and how you tried to "seduce" her with hints at your secret manuscripts that hid power unimaginable to the average man?

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Æon wrote:
I admit difference and weakness, to some females.  A few.  So what?

Seriously, she's not that great in real life.  She's lost a lot of marbles over the years.

You are not missing much. She's mostly damaged goods now.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Satyr, you didn't eavesdrop all of our conversations.

The remarkable thing about Echo was her ability to create philosophy threads, participate with vigor, and even debate many points. That demonstrated spirit. However I eventually learned that she was mostly repeating Detrop's ideas. That doesn't change the fact though. She had something akin, similar to, a philosophical spirit.

That's remarkable enough in its own right, compared to other females around these forums.

Like........... allemotionnoreason.....? We're stuck with her? The distinction is apparent.

The other females are just substandard. Regardless an environment with boys only, regarding philosophy, seems like the norm anyway. Like how an advanced engineering and math profession is 95% male.

Specialization
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:48 pm

So, this afternoon I've been jogging around the town the last hour and then attending a barbecue thereafter eating some hamburgers sipping down some beer practicing that time honored American tradition of the 4th of July where I come back to see all these mean spirited posts.   Cool  Laughing 

[Still have the fireworks later tonight to attend.  Very Happy ]

Where shall I begin regarding the sifting through the proverbial bullshit here?

Damn, it's like the Canadians and Europeans have something here against me barbecuing today.

Can't a guy just drink his beer in peace?  Razz

Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Satyr wrote:

You have to understand, this is typical MRA doctrine.
Male-on-Male competition over females is a female's fault...mainly because the female will not choose them, without allowing them to compete for her first.

And, of course, in evolutionary terms, a female bears the higher risks in the procreative game.
Not in sheltering Modern environments, where everything is reversed, as it always is with nihilism, but in nature.

They never mention that this competition is over qualitative females, most of these manchildren could bag a nigress from Africa with their money alone.

I mentioned that a society is harmonious when it has the right masculine/feminine balance, what society in history do you believe came the closest to this apex? Sparta? I would think Sparta leaned on the more masculine side like 70%/30%.

Well yes, anybody can bag a chimpanzee or gorilla straight out of Africa. They're cheap.

Them along with domestic welfare queens and fat chicks.

Who wants to do that? Ewww......

As you already know whatever sexual balance that may of existed no longer exists anymore.  We can reminisce about ancient history all we want to but it changes nothing now.

Quote :

Women look at men as tools and resources.  They ought to be treated in the same manner.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Divergense

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Divergense wrote:

Ha!

Are you kidding?

Females kill all and maim all the time, and they do so out of hate/sadism.

These little ladies would beg to differ -

They obviously are representative of the average female.

LaughingMan wrote:
Nice.

My kind of ladies. I like crazy psychotic women. They're great in the sack.

Well, except that photo in the middle.  She looks likes she has grazed in the fields too long with all that added girth of hers.

I exaggerated, but no more than your assertion that females have no violent instincts. Females can be antisocial, you know. There's plenty of female psychopaths, prisoners and serial killers, sure, not as many as men, but females just have different methods of expressing their psychopathy -

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Satyr wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:

Well, if it's a global nuclear winter scenario then we're all dead including yourself.

It would be the single greatest joke on humanity of them all.  It really would be quite hilarious.

Painfully and agonizingly hilarious actually.....
And the last laugh would be on you.

LaughingMan wrote:
Well, while we're being honest with each other here you sound an awful like a bitter old man fed up with the world who works as a hospital orderly.

Here's what's bitter about me....not being able to do, to people like you, what I really want to do.

LaughingMan wrote:
A man who sees most of his years spent still enslaved and caught in the proverbial rat race who can only vent on the internet about his existential frustrations.
HA!!!

Rat race?

LaughingMan wrote:
A self resigned man.

That must be frustrating Satyr.  I can certainly sympathize with you.
"Resigned"?
I'm content, boy.

LaughingMan wrote:
Would you like my sympathy?

LaughingMan wrote:
Have you cut yours off yet?  Could that possibly explain some of your frustrations?

LaughingMan wrote:
When all of this shit show gets ready to pop I am going to have lots of friends and allies with me. It really won't be all that hard.  Desperate people especially other fellow males will be everywhere and rampant.  Recruitment will be relatively easy.
Who's going to play you?

LaughingMan wrote:
A raping and plundering we shall go, hi-ho the derry-o, a raping and plundering we shall go.
Purple Dragon?
Bros before hos...

To the question...
Old Orderly Goat wrote:
Are you ever, ever, going to say anything outside your wet-dream fantasies and gossip?
...the answer is NO.
And you want me to pay attention to you, without mocking and making fun of you?

It's another fantasy story.

Quote :
And the last laugh would be on you.

No, no, I will have the last laugh on the rest of the world.

That I am certain of.

Quote :

Who's flipping burgers?  Laughing 

The rest of your post there is the usual bullshit about how Satyr is so much superior to everybody else.  *Yawns*

Quote :

That makes you a coward.  What's stopping you?

If you're truly the number one there would be nothing stopping you from rubbing out lesser people like me.

Are you afraid to?  Is it that authority, law, and government are in your way?

Is that what you're really afraid of?  Hannibal the fictional character didn't care about all of that. He did whatever without regard. I thought you're an aspirer of Hannibal.

A real superior person would find a way around all that.

Quote :
HA!!!

Rat race?

Bullshit.  I've heard that you're still a hospital orderly.

How does it feel being the good shepherd of the sick and dying?

Does it remind you constantly of your own impending mortality as you've gotten older?

Are you retired living off the state's tit?

Quote :
"Resigned"?
I'm content, boy.

Content.  Another way of saying somebody who has too much to lose.

How's your domesticated lifestyle working out for you?

All you content people are in for a rude awakening in the near future.  Tick, tock...

Razz

Quote :

Very kind of you sir.

Quote :

You first....

Quote :
Who's going to play you?

I'm serious like a heart attack.

You can poke fun all you want.  It changes nothing.

Quote :
Purple Dragon?
Bros before hos...

To the question...

Are you a flaming Homo separate from the internet? Serious posed question.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Truth is, I am now working in a restaurant as a short-order cook...and I am dying.

You have about as much understanding of what movie caricatures are as you do about everything else.
It's why you are so enamored with a clown on speed.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Satyr wrote:
Truth is, I am now working in a restaurant as a short-order cook...and I am dying.

You have about as much understanding of what movie caricatures are as you do about everything else.
It's why you are so enamored with a clown on speed.  

You're the one that said you wish to do things to people like me if only you were able to.

What's the matter?  Have your balls dropped off or something?

Restaurant short order cook and dying, eh?

Well, I'd like to order my fries to go without a dose of Hepatitis on the side please.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:52 pm

With so much wit, I bet you are an entertainer.

Regardless, you are our entertainer....our in-house, clown.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Quote :
I've written an explanation as to what Hannibal represents, to help the less fortunate in their quest for self-destruction.

In other words, you don't have the balls or cojones to practice what you preach.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Satyr wrote:
With so much wit, I bet you are an entertainer.

Regardless, you are our entertainer....our in-house, clown.

I do live to entertain myself and others.

As the in house clown of KTS I am very honored to serve my role well.  clown

Here's my calling card.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Little boy, did you understand anything?
Read

I'll be waiting for you to show us your cojones...
But now you bore me, as you always do, with you chit-chatttering, about nothing.  

I've written an explanation as to what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] represents, to help the less fortunate in their quest for self-annihilation.

Lyssa posted something for above average members [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I would not bother with that, if I were you, it's way over your head.
You are more angry-metal, teenage banter, and cartoon characters.
The best pet we've had in a while....The Dragon went all quiet on us, but now, with you around, he's retuning to his old self.
We now have two pets.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Quote :
In other words, you don't have the balls or cojones to practice what you preach.

No one with an IQ above 100 would ever declare a future crime on the internet. So..... Keep an eye out!
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Big Girl's Blouse wrote:

Quote :
The remarkable thing about Echo was her ability to create philosophy threads, participate with vigor, and even debate many points. That demonstrated spirit. However I eventually learned that she was mostly repeating Detrop's ideas.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing That doesn't change the fact though. She had something akin, similar to, a philosophical spirit.

That's remarkable enough in its own right, compared to other females around these forums.
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

Echo wrote:
Quote :

Turns out I'm the only girl on this forum....just like it's always been aside from Mary Shelley.

I'm not writing this because I'm 'jealous', I'm writing because I know more than you do about this new character you've become attracted to. (referring to Lyssa)

Satyr wrote:
Quote :

You mean reasonevmotion is also a guy?

Like........... allemotionnoreason.....? We're stuck with her? The distinction is apparent.

I fucking hope so!

I did invite your pseudo intellectual back here, but no show, I am afraid.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Oh baby stop the self-abuse Goddammit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:16 pm

So what I gatherd Æon is that you indulge in the worst type of shot-termism. That would be delusional long-termism. Reach for the stars, go up in the ladder once in a while.           

Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:18 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Quote :

No one with an IQ above 100 would ever declare a future crime on the internet. So..... Keep an eye out!

Uh-oh......

You better call the precrime government bureau on me then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:29 pm

No.... Cuss u'd seemingly never do anything. I say find your Bonnie and get going. (Love that Movie)

Are you really one for this kind of never ending mediocre life style. The brighest lights shine out the fastest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Heart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: