Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Rape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Anfang wrote:
Being ravished isn't being raped.

Some anti-life-droids have been confusing people with words to convince them to deny their womanhood and manhood respectively. The joy of being ravished was alluded to to being rape and now those two things are being confused.

Quote from urban dictionary

"What asshole came up with the word 'ravish'? Has anyone else noticed how fucked up its meanings are?"

Looks like the moderns are pissed.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:52 pm

Anfang wrote:
Being ravished isn't being raped.

Some anti-life-droids have been confusing people with words to convince them to deny their womanhood and manhood respectively. The joy of being ravished was alluded to to being rape and now those two things are being confused.

Curious, what is the difference.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:58 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
If you are being selective already, preferances; then how can it be "character building - rape", because you won't have a say into who when it happens. Thus a hypocritical standpoint.
What is the "character building" aspect of rape then, even you say to have preferances.

Well how much I'd mind it depends on whodoneit. Some I'd get over in a day, others weeks. Batman took years to get over the Joker, yet his butt was untouched, no rape occured.

I'd say it's character building, one of two things will happen. Either you learn to like it and become an effete sissy cockmunch or you learn to be stronger and cleverer, or you learn to be a mean spirited bitch, or both, you become both stronger and cleverer, as well as a sissy cockmunch, as well as mean spirited bitch. Either way, you have more character. You are less plain, less vanilla. Character building.

I mean, rape causes psychological distress. I mean, I don't go to court for all the people who've caused me psychological distress, made me feel used and worthless, abandoned me, and caused me mental trauma. Yet, rape victims get a free ticket. We live a culture of splitminds, chickenheads, a culture which worships sex, yet holds sex abhorrent, it's greatest fear.

Last edited by Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Ravished sounds more destructive; but if I look up to find a difference in meaning, it explains "to be ravished" as "to be raped".
So I too am curious in the difference.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
OhFortunae wrote:
If you are being selective already, preferances; then how can it be "character building - rape", because you won't have a say into who when it happens. Thus a hypocritical standpoint.
What is the "character building" aspect of rape then, even you say to have preferances.

Well how much I'd mind it depends on whodoneit. Some I'd get over in a day, others weeks. Batman took years to get over the Joker, yet his butt was untouched, no rape occured.

I'd say it's character building, one of two things will happen. Either you learn to like it and become an effete sissy cockmunch or you learn to be stronger and cleverer, or you learn to be a mean spirited bitch, or both, you become both stronger and cleverer, as well as a sissy cockmunch, as well as mean spirited bitch. Either way, you have more character. You are less plain, less vanilla. Character building.

I mean, rape causes psychological distress. I mean, I don't go to court for all the people who've caused me psychological distress, made me feel used and worthless, abandoned me, and caused me mental trauma. Yet, rape victims get a free ticket. We live a culture of splitminds, chickenheads, a culture which worships sex, yet holds sex abhorrent, it's greatest fear.

I can understand that; mental and physical rape - yet for a man to undergo rape is destructive to his masculinity rather to become stronger, some may, but the shame remains of having been penetrated (by force).

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:08 pm

I agree especially with your last alinea - how things are going it only becomes more of a Victim Cult (suing Apple for example by walking on purpose against the glass doors, as happend in America).

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Zara wrote:
Women should never be harmed...idc what they did....it's just wrong to take advantage of other women...This is why people need to be instilled with the proper virtues.
I don't give a shit about rape, really, I don't think it should be a crime. But if a rapist has AIDS or HIV I believe they should be put to death, so as not to infect all the other prisoners with their disease. It's a mercy really, AIDS is a slow death and they should be put to death for raping someone and giving them their disease. Of course the average modern cannot see the wisdom of this, so like retards they propose that HIV people get sent to prison so they can infect everyone else. Rape and molestation, without disease, is often a character building experience. Do we punish a lion for raping a mare?

What's this hubris about the sanctity of women, innocent delicate spirits undeserving of harm kind of nonsense? I smell some severe disney brainwashing at play here.

Zara is li'l Erik.

And, what's this about hubris being evil or something?

A home isn't one if its doors are open to all... irrespective of what j. said.

Without a woman, you have a house, not a home.
Even if a woman is despicable, the ideal of a her is worthy of sanctity.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Zara wrote:
Women should never be harmed...idc what they did....it's just wrong to take advantage of other women...This is why people need to be instilled with the proper virtues.
I don't give a shit about rape, really, I don't think it should be a crime. But if a rapist has AIDS or HIV I believe they should be put to death, so as not to infect all the other prisoners with their disease. It's a mercy really, AIDS is a slow death and they should be put to death for raping someone and giving them their disease. Of course the average modern cannot see the wisdom of this, so like retards they propose that HIV people get sent to prison so they can infect everyone else. Rape and molestation, without disease, is often a character building experience. Do we punish a lion for raping a mare?

What's this hubris about the sanctity of women, innocent delicate spirits undeserving of harm kind of nonsense? I smell some severe disney brainwashing at play here.

Zara is li'l Erik.

Some women are homes, others are hotels.

Whats wrong with ideal of a strong woman, who isn't fazed after a lil' ravashing, sweetie?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:36 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Zara wrote:

Zara is li'l Erik.

Some women are homes, others are hotels.

Whats wrong with ideal of a strong woman, who isn't fazed after a lil' ravashing, sweetie?

Because then you lose all sense of inferior and superior ushering in chaos, dysgenics, when females evolved to select, and start affirming zeta males... which is what is happening, but since it is on a larger scale [race-mixing], it doesn't appear to be a crime.

That old saying, when one man transgresses, he is a criminal.
When a whole people do it, its a culture.

And strong is not equal to resignation and taking anything like a good doggie.
When a woman says anything goes and puts the actions of alpha and zeta on par, then its Also the male ideal that dies...
The beast digests everything; man discriminates.

The stoic virtue of strength as enduring anything by hardening or numbing the body is a piece of nihilistic Xt.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:10 pm

I didn't say enduring anything, dear, rape with AIDS is punishable by death. If say...you don't want to have a child with this person, there's always the morningafter pill.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:53 pm

Sounds a little bit like Marquis de Sade when he stated that he would want all women to be the property of all men; the women may not refuse and the men may not take a discriminative pick but must share with other men if they want a share. Of course the lower end of men will make use of such a system and degenerate the gene pool in a rapid speed like rabbits.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:21 am

OhFortunae wrote:
Sounds a little bit like Marquis de Sade when he stated that he would want all women to be the property of all men; the women may not refuse and the men may not take a discriminative pick but must share with other men if they want a share. Of course the lower end of men will make use of such a system and degenerate the gene pool in a rapid speed like rabbits.

Don't believe women should be the property of men, or men must share with other men, or that men should be encouraged to rape. Rape should be looked down upon, the same way bullying is looked down upon, or flakey disloyal apathetic heartless girls are looked down upon.

However, in some cases, women should be the property of men, such as mail order wives.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:54 am

Property is contract, don't you understand this? If the promises of daddy government start looking unappealing maybe they'll start going back to their former slave masters or maybe not. Place yourself above the outcome so as to take advantage of it. Tides go in, tides go out. Contracts are broken, contracts change.

Less herd behaviour plx.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:48 am

Lyssa wrote:
when females evolved to select, and start affirming zeta males...

Thought the key to zeta males was that they didn't care if they got affirmed.

Definition of zeta male
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:13 am

Lyssa wrote:

Definition of zeta male

FAGTOWS are Beta's, they pretend to not care anymore because they cannot get a (healthy) woman anyway, they were rejected at first and thus start playing games stating that FAGTOWS were actually the first to reject women to not expose their wounds while that is exactly what they do through such.

Actual Alpha's have the choice handed to them and thus have less care about a random fuck, less need for investment - though if he is selective he won't fuck randomly anyway.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:20 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:48 am

To rape and to ravish probably have a similar word origin: From the latin word rapere (to seize).

'Rape' in moral code and law in ancient Roman times was about abduction, taking away a woman from her family (willingly or by force). It was about not consulting the family head about the matter and not paying tribute for the woman -That was the actual crime involved in 'rape'.

When Christianity took over in Rome (see St.Augustine), forced sexual intercourse became a matter of spiritual defilement. The defilement happens when woman enjoys the intercourse on some level.
So if a young woman is seduced and the intercourse occurs outside of marriage, the woman has been defiled.
Here it's about her sanctity which she defiled by enjoying sexual intercourse outside of marriage.

Under Constantine rape is punished by being burnt alive, both the abductor and the abducted woman if the woman did not offer sufficient resistance (e.g. if it looks like she may have enjoyed the rape (abduction), at least didn't resist it sufficiently, screamed for help etc.). If the woman did offer sufficient resistance she was 'only' to be disinherited by law.
Here rape is again about the abduction, the taking away from her family in an unlawful way by not marrying her.

Later, 15th century and onwards the word rape became slowly not about the abduction, the taking away of the woman from her family but about the forced sexual intercourse and the one who got punished was for the most part the man and not the raped woman.

Today the word rape isn't used to describe unlawful (not having paid tribute) seizing of the woman but forced sexual intercourse. But sex involves an element of violence and woman is psychologically attracted to an element of violence and force, to being seized. Mating rituals involve resistance offered by the woman which is to be overcome by the man.

To ravish does not have this connection to the law and how people think about rape today and so it's often used when describing a desired forced sexual intercourse.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Very interesting, thank you.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:57 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Definition of zeta male

FAGTOWS are Beta's, they pretend to not care anymore because they cannot get a (healthy) woman anyway, they were rejected at first and thus start playing games stating that FAGTOWS were actually the first to reject women to not expose their wounds while that is exactly what they do through such.

Actual Alpha's have the choice handed to them and thus have less care about a random fuck, less need for investment - though if he is selective he won't fuck randomly anyway.

Dunno much about fagtows, but alpha's denote a singularity, a single leader. Wolves wouldnt breed much if only alpha's had sex. Dont think women are looking for total alpha's, but just men who arent dumb like women and aren't ashamed to have a sexuality. Even so, women these days go for feminist males who believe women are on their level, so i'd say with human culture, anything goes, it's hard to establish a baseline for what is normal human behavoir because it's all so varied from person to person.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:25 pm

I didn't say enduring anything, dear, rape with AIDS is punishable by death. If say...you don't want to have a child with this person, there's always the morningafter pill.

You did, when you spoke of character-building.

As to the rest reg. pills,

Satyr wrote:
"The technique/technology of controlling male and female sexuality transformed from authoritarian and overt, to seductive and covert.
The Kingdom of God became the Social norm, morality became civility, and parity was ensured not by submitting and forgoing one's nature before a benevolent Deity, but by serving and remaining useful before a benevolent Idea.

Parity where blind fate was replaced by sensual blindness; hear no evil, see no evil, now perceiving nothing but uniformity and illusory diversity.
The feminine eroticism was unleashed, now aided by techniques and technologies, but not the thymotic element that would force it to remain disciplined.
Love became the numbing elixir, purified from every motive but unity, and rage the only fear-based emotion.

When they invent a pill where all memories, all mistakes, are erased, how delicious stupidity will taste.
Imagine, being totally indifferent to consequences, because the next morning one can erase, from memory, all which happened in the past.

But can one erase it from reality?
A slut who sells himself or herself with style, and can erase his/her every event with a pill, remains a slut for eternity.
S/he never changes because s/he never has to face-up to his/her past.

S/he can remain blissfully retarded.

The modern had to divide himself, in a schizophrenic desire to amputate what ailed him, finding hope in the coming future, where nothing but cooperative, orgies would placate his needy soul.
He felt sick, and the diagnosis was that he suffered from ego. This cancer that caused him pain and suffering had to be surgically removed, leaving behind only tolerance and humility before otherness.
Both aspects of his psyche he exaggerated into caricatures: one the divine, the other the satanic; one pure, the other dirty; one good the other evil.

The beta-male found his circumcision uplifting. Now, he too, could remain adolescent, playful, coy, uncaring, fearless in naiveté.
Service and production would ensure his purchased worthiness within the institutionalized number games.

Take birth control pills.
In nature, a female's sexual power was decreased by the high price she had to pay for her choices.
She had to be careful.
In these times not only is she returned to her sexual power, under the supervision of the institution, but her choices are excused, and reversible...turning the entire process into a juvenile game.

Males now seek to attract not by the force of their integrity, their pride, their masculine authority - because all of that has been reduced to a joke - but they become coquettish dandies, or they go insane on testosterone unbalanced by estrogen pragmatism.
A sad, sad time."

Further, I think there's a difference between a martial artist trying to hit his hands on bricks and barks to strengthen himself, and a woman trying to get pounded multiple times because she is afraid she cant 'build character' should the 'what if' hypothetical rape ever occur... and make the most of her stupidity calling it enjoyment.

I might as well burn down my house for fear of how I might live if an earthquake hit me tom. or something.

Whatever.

Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:15 am

Lyssa wrote:

You did, when you spoke of character-building.

As to the rest reg. pills,

Satyr wrote:
"The technique/technology of controlling male and female sexuality transformed from authoritarian and overt, to seductive and covert.
The Kingdom of God became the Social norm, morality became civility, and parity was ensured not by submitting and forgoing one's nature before a benevolent Deity, but by serving and remaining useful before a benevolent Idea.

Parity where blind fate was replaced by sensual blindness; hear no evil, see no evil, now perceiving nothing but uniformity and illusory diversity.
The feminine eroticism was unleashed, now aided by techniques and technologies, but not the thymotic element that would force it to remain disciplined.
Love became the numbing elixir, purified from every motive but unity, and rage the only fear-based emotion.

When they invent a pill where all memories, all mistakes, are erased, how delicious stupidity will taste.
Imagine, being totally indifferent to consequences, because the next morning one can erase, from memory, all which happened in the past.

But can one erase it from reality?
A slut who sells himself or herself with style, and can erase his/her every event with a pill, remains a slut for eternity.
S/he never changes because s/he never has to face-up to his/her past.

S/he can remain blissfully retarded.

The modern had to divide himself, in a schizophrenic desire to amputate what ailed him, finding hope in the coming future, where nothing but cooperative, orgies would placate his needy soul.
He felt sick, and the diagnosis was that he suffered from ego. This cancer that caused him pain and suffering had to be surgically removed, leaving behind only tolerance and humility before otherness.
Both aspects of his psyche he exaggerated into caricatures: one the divine, the other the satanic; one pure, the other dirty; one good the other evil.

The beta-male found his circumcision uplifting. Now, he too, could remain adolescent, playful, coy, uncaring, fearless in naiveté.
Service and production would ensure his purchased worthiness within the institutionalized number games.

Take birth control pills.
In nature, a female's sexual power was decreased by the high price she had to pay for her choices.
She had to be careful.
In these times not only is she returned to her sexual power, under the supervision of the institution, but her choices are excused, and reversible...turning the entire process into a juvenile game.

Males now seek to attract not by the force of their integrity, their pride, their masculine authority - because all of that has been reduced to a joke - but they become coquettish dandies, or they go insane on testosterone unbalanced by estrogen pragmatism.
A sad, sad time."

Further, I think there's a difference between a martial artist trying to hit his hands on bricks and barks to strengthen himself, and a woman trying to get pounded multiple times because she is afraid she cant 'build character' should the 'what if' hypothetical rape ever occur... and make the most of her stupidity calling it enjoyment.

I might as well burn down my house for fear of how I might live if an earthquake hit me tom. or something.

Whatever.

Not enduring 'anything', noone should have to endure rape with AIDS.

A woman 'trying to get pounded multiple times' is not rape, sweetie.

A woman should not try to get raped, and if she does she will learn the ways of the wild.

Drugging people should be made off limits, so date rape would be a off-limits event.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:14 pm

Not enduring 'anything', noone should have to endure rape with AIDS.

No self-respecting person would want to endure a rape. Period.

Quote :
A woman 'trying to get pounded multiple times' is not rape, sweetie.

A woman should not try to get raped, and if she does she will learn the ways of the wild.

Nice save.

Is Anhedonia endurance?
One who has been rendered soul-less by modernity can't enjoy anything and enduring this is learning the ways of the wild?

Also, is a hotel, just a more decent name for a brothel?

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Satyr wrote:

Unlike you, I can also feel sorry for the man who must rape to get sexual gratification....you sad creature.

And what of the one who does it to preserve? The one who is disgusted at using subtle methods and wishes to be more honest in his approach, accepting whatever consequences and responsibilities this might bring?

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Nice save.

Is Anhedonia endurance?
One who has been rendered soul-less by modernity can't enjoy anything and enduring this is learning the ways of the wild?

Nature sux and modernity sux. I am just thankful we have flushing toilets. We could have been born lions and have an alpha male kill our friends and exile us from the tribe. After being exiled, we would have no choice but to rape the females of the lion pack and do some bad things. I would say that, as lions, it would make us rather calloused and anhedonic.

Modernity sux, but mostly I am fearful of the future. I dont want us to go to Nintendohell.
(Black Mirror Season 1 episode 2 is Nintendohell, it is a must see.)
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:57 am

Lyssa wrote:

Nice save.

Is Anhedonia endurance?

Nature sux and modernity sux. I am just thankful we have flushing toilets. We could have been born lions and have an alpha male kill our friends and exile us from the tribe. After being exiled, we would have no choice but to rape the females of the lion pack and do some bad things. I would say that, as lions, it would make us rather calloused and anhedonic.

Modernity sux, but mostly I am fearful of the future. I dont want us to go to Nintendohell.
(Black Mirror Season 1 episode 2 is Nintendohell, it is a must see.)

By nature, some people take it to mean living exactly like animals.

If animals, then why not insects?

If insects, why not stones and dust… to death ultimately?

Man is a bridge, a link between the animal and god - his higher becoming; he is not animal per se.
Culture means intelligence evolving into an aesthetic. Living beyond slavish good and evil doesnt mean living beyond a noble good and bad. Discrimination is a refinement, and so being moraline-free when it comes to issues like rape means living more aesthetically, not collapsing borders like animals, self-preservation for its own sake.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:04 am

Yes, and as this bridge man is the conduit between mind/body, or the phenomenon/noumenon, or real/ideal.
If man uses this projection to detach, so as to attain divinity as pure idea, he can turn upon his body with hatred, pity, regret.

This is the danger that man represents.

It's why I describe nobility as the making of one's self, one's presence, as the conduit between past/nature and projected ideal.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Man is a bridge, a link between the animal and god - his higher becoming; he is not animal per se.
Culture means intelligence evolving into an aesthetic. Living beyond slavish good and evil doesnt mean living beyond a noble good and bad. Discrimination is a refinement, and so being moraline-free when it comes to issues like rape means living more aesthetically, not collapsing borders like animals, self-preservation for its own sake.

There is a difference between immediate self-preservation, and the more timeless aesthetic self-preservation. They both share the same dirty roots but one flourishes into weeds and the other into a tall tree.

This is the difference between African man and European man, but the tree has grown too tall and believes itself free from its roots, extending its branches into the sky until a storm brings it back into the soil once more.

The existence of physical rape, kept women disciplined and respectful towards men, to where they would not mentally rape and exploit them in turn and waste their time to the extent to which they do today.

Living more aesthetically i would think also means bringing consequences upon those who wish to impose themselves upon you, not standing idly by as someone stabs you with a blade either physically or mentally.

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:38 pm

But it depends on the blade as well....

We have all been raped by the Daemon Lord himself and yet i would not have it any other way. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Rape - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 1:49 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down