Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 4:22 am

Typicial Jewish and British claim, illogic and use of ''argument'' when then cannot refute and use actual arguments. The British media and the Jewish media are full of it, especially when it is about Hitler ''he had a micro-penis with one lonely testicle, that is why he had to compensate for his self-worth by killing everybody with bigger schlomo's'' - what a Jew..

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:43 am

Some accuse me of being a guru telling people what to do, others accuse me of not doing so, not "bringing it down to earth" and mentoring and telling people what to do....in the end stupidity is what it is.

I describer world and refrain from telling people how to deal with it, or that it ought to be dealt with.

I un-cover patterns I have found in world, and share them with those who are interested. I care not what they do with this information (knowledge) and/or understanding.
KT is a repository of information and understanding, so as to preserve it from a world burying it, forgetting it, denying it.
We, here, want to save wisdom from the dirt, and culture from the filth, and intelligence from stupidity.
Members, with degrees of access, can sample this knowledge and understanding, test it and apply it on their own.

I do not coerce I convince...and some of the patterns I've uncovered for minds that lacked the ability, or the stress to do so on their own, are certainly convincing and accessible, to all, in the world around them.

Most detractors assault me, as Satyr, as the messenger, and repeatedly fail to do any damage to the data and understanding provided....because they are clueless, driven by emotion, hedonism, a need to preserve self and their adopted idea(l)s as self-evident.
I used to deal with them one-on-one but I am too old and bored with dullards....having come in contact with a variety of the same dis-ease over the years.
What they think and say I no longer care about...and my only interest in them is because they are part of the Modern environment...like studying bugs not because they are superior or interesting on their own, but because there are so many of them and they participate in the ecosystem I exist within.
To survive in an environment you study every creature that populates it...and so to survive modern urban lies and pretenses, one studies the freaks and geeks populating it.

KT can be thought of as a nature manual un-covering biological organism and the environmental conditions that brings them about and sustains them.
When a biologists studies and then describes a worm it isn't because he genes off on it, or finds the worm to be a threat, or more interpreting than a baboon, he studies it because ti is a part, a tiny but important, part of the entire ecosystem...and here ecosystem is buried under urban systems, manmade environments...genes under memes.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:08 am

Hrodeberto wrote:
It's funny how like in whatever sort of defensive competition it's always a degradation down to the plain primal, after all, there's neither progressives nor regressives in the prospects of debasement.

Yes, only thing is Fixed just happens to be a fan of Reich -

reviewer wrote:
"WR concluded that the orgasm in both the male and female of the species has a role that is far more meaningful and important to our well being than a mere pleasure principle working us towards reproduction. In short, he argues that the orgasm helps balance us and restore our sanity when the knocks and disappointments of everyday life threaten to unbalance us. It is a bit like a bar magnet. When it is in its most pure state, the atoms of the magnet are perfectly polarised (our lives are in balance) when it is subject to hammer blows, the magnet loses its perfect polarity and its power (the nitty-gritty wears us down and saps our life energy). Remagnetizing the bar magnet (orgasm's job in us) restores that polarity and our natural sense of well-being."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now just read the table of contents to his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you see where this is going and where he is coming from.

Someone who believes in the all-healing orgasmic 'orgone' energy has nothing whatsoever to do with homosexual or heterosexual; pure energy - just like his mentor Reich believed, and he, his mentor Christ.

His obsession with sex and penis size is to do with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and unleashing of all that healing force (Self-valuing/christening = a state of consistent orgasm/health = orgone energy), He thinks is the answer, and finds the rest feeble and 'impotent' because they give a f--- about hetero and homo…

He is pure magnetic. He sizzles with healing orgone energy… the founder of value-Xt....

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:47 am

Rumour has it that KT is populated with my sock-puppets.
A nasty rumour the average dolt wants to be true and so swallows it like a delicious worm.
Serves me right, I started it, just to see if morons would bite what they desperately want to believe is true.
The most enduring rumour is that Lyssa and I are the same individual.
A flattering possibility she would be insulted by, but I like its implications.  

This is quintessentially Nihilistic psychosis....similar to Christian faith: the desire (erotic) to believe something is so, overcomes any reasoning, any doubts.
Love is blind, and lust is paroxysm, overwhelming reason.

The need stifles the mind, by cutting oxygen to it; quiets logic, and allows emotions to take over and make a final judgment.
So prone to this type of manipulation, these moderns are, that all you have to do is tell them what they most desperately want to believe is true, and do so with a straight face.
Seed their minds with a possibility that can help them evade a threat and they will take it.
Isn't this what the priests in the Abrahamic and secular traditions have done for centuries?
A lie is believable even among the most stringent minds, when it offers a possibility that help the individual cope with an anxiety/fear greater than his need to see clearly.
How else, do you think, could a Christian god persuade so many with such infantile story-lines, and blatant counterfeiting of ancient Pagan mythologies and traditions, converted to life-hating medicines?

It's the sort of enduring and endearing belief as my obsession with the movie character Hannibal.
Interest in an artist's work, which Hannibal was, seems to be an obsession only when said character produced anxiety, and those who fear it do not get it, or do get it and fear it all the more.

As an artist's device the character was a brilliant vehicle to express the Modern condition....buuuuut you can all imagine me walking around pretending I am a fictional creature.
Quite flattering, actually, that I could ever pull it off and be extraordinary like that.
I'm more "obsessed" with superheroes and Modern obsession with their mythologies, the whole comic book genre transferred to movie lore, a modern substitute for ancient mythologies....I guess you can call my interest in modern obsessions, and narcosis an obsession.
Why not?
If it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it.

To be honest my interest is minimal, these days. ILP has lost its pizzazz, some of the most interesting specimens remaining quiet, or no longer visit.
What's left is....terrible.
So dull I rarely go there, and i don't bother reading all the posts.
Whatever is said, by the poor things, is fine by me. They have, yet, to offer a challenge to my positions that would attract my "obsessive" interest.
If they wish to deal with them by making up shit, believing in whatever they want to believe, painting as picture of Satyr with erasable paint, so....fuckin'....what?
My motives are to clarify....and as long as my clarifications, uncovering theories, remains untouched, undamaged, unblemished, they can swing away, throw feces like chimpanzees, at the individual behind Satyr.
Using shaming tactics may lead to a reciprocal reaction from one who may do it better...
To be accused of using shaming tactics by those who ONLY have shame to use to quiet what troubles and confronts their delicate feelings is, to say the least, delicious; to be accused of attacking them personally by those who ONLY have personal insinuations to challenge my views, is, to say the least....precious; to expect to be taken seriously and to be treated with respect when all you do is use emotion and insinuations, including shame and hate, is, to say the least...pathetic.

You know, there was a time, when I was younger, that I could easily rip that place and all its members to shreds....but I am older and lack the stamina and the interest to go through all that effort.
I did it for years....can't repeat the same shit.
Let the bugs have their place....let them take tiny little bites from my goat hide, poor gnats.  
Who cares?
They were once a microcosm of the macrocosm, now they've fallen beneath even that mediocrity.
More members and not more participants, and of those who do regularly post what of value is there in those posts?
Anything interesting?
If some of my friends want to use ILP for sport, it is none of my business...but I do enjoy the show.
You have to start by hunting spider monkeys, then move up to chimpanzees if you are, at all, interested in big game hunting.
Granted the quality of human on ILP is pretty low, even by modern standards, but you have to make do.
Young men need to train, test their chops....an old man has lost interest, but can still appreciate from a distance.
If they can say nothing about the ideas I propose as being superior, then what they do with their time is their affair, and how they comfort and deal with them is their business.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 12:06 pm

To Moreno, displaying logical common-sense and employing standard procedures of debate [such as holding someone up to cite a source and a basis for their baseless accusations like: "a focus on some of the interpersonal dynamics S engages in. You know PMing people to get them to carry out little tasks to undermine people."] is being "rigid" and "readymade" defense similar to cAnus.

Any disciplined approach is rigid, and "anal" to Moreno. He complains of the crudity of generalizations that Satyr does, but when someone proceeds personally, contextually, subject-at-hand on ILP,,, he accuses them of being Satyr-doubles or cAnus-doubles or being defensive! or exact copies of the former...

It demands context-specificity and personal care when it comes to itself,,, but when someone takes a neutral view to the Satyr issue, immediately, all are swept off in one big generalization that they are Satyr doubles or his shadows or boys he abused…

Its not Moreno at all who uses shame tactics to silence, humiliate, and censor anyone questioning his judgement, or asking to verify his baseless accusations.

Who is the one who is attempting to shame and silence others by calling them exact doubles or depriving them of their individuality?

Who is the one displaying violence trying to Erase, discredit another individual voice and Slotting another into CATEGORIES of false patterns They have abstracted Satyr to?

Not Moreno of course. He is not trying to shame, induce guilt or caregorize at all, for using standards of approach that Moreno finds displeasurable…

Such Rigid hypocrisy.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Moreno wrote:
No, it can be fine to stick to your guns. I was thinking more of when challenged feeling the need to not only stick to one's guns, but to try to use social, playing to the gallery to make the one who disagrees be seen as an idiot.

He insinuates [bolded] Satyr is a narcissist and simultaneously critiques him for making the other "be seen as an idiot" - - - so the one to whom image matters most and is concerned abt. it is not Moreno? Nope.

When one is used to debating discussions on consensus, then one automatically assumes, the other debates from the same impulse - not for sincerity, clarity, but for the audience.

Its evil to judge and pronounce judgement on another. One who does so, does so to feel superior, and not to discriminate, not to refine superior and inferior standards, etc.
Everyone's views has its own relative validity, and no one is really an idiot.
Everything is its own special case; comparisons are cruel beyond relative, mutually feeding references.

Quote :
To engage in dominance games, with a focus on use of shame, instead of argument and or in addition to argument. That kind of posturing.

Satyr has himself admitted to use shame and provocation to filter the serious from the non-serious. What posturing?

Quote :
In reality it is certainty as a mask.

He's explained on the contrary. The internet is the only available medium to be mask-less as one can afford, to do away with social and political civility/repression and debate free-spiritedly with all of one's personality and means, and this threatens their comfort zone - their "rigidity" - safe and cosy in mutual politeness. "Muh feelingz" tops all methodology and motive.

Quote :
This does not mean, in his case, that he thinks he is 100 per cent certain. But in social terms he acts as if no other idea can exist or should

No absolutes.

And "should?" If one cares for borders, and sharper definitions of entities - be that self, race, nation, concepts, ideology… then some things are kept out and some things are kept in.
The "should"-not-exist is in relation to what one aims to create, to achieve.

Quote :
He implies certainty by being willing to diminish others, by needing to, when they disagree with him.

No, when they disagree with reality. Then the question arises, who defines what reality is, etc.
Then we get into organ hierarchies and objectivities beyond pain/pleasure and hedonistic nihilisms. Trimming, escaping, shutting, disguising, sweeping, inverting all those parts of past and reality to suit what gives one that "certainty" of pleasure, which the likes of Moreno crave.

Quote :
This is rigidity and functional, relational fear denial. And it creates a culture.

Culture, patriarchy, anything that needs discipline is automatically repression - leading to rigidity, immobility, fear, anger and ultimately hatred.

zz

Quote :
In this case a little one, one which has a need to be parasitic on other communities and individuals, SO THAT IT CAN FEEL SUPERIOR. It will keep coming back compulsively to what it hates because of the need to reassure itself.

Parasitism is the destruction of a superior host - ILP is superior? By what standards? Which contributors? What criteria?

Free speech? Oh they mean selective free-speech… their double-stds.…

Quote :
There are times to be flexible and times to be rigid. There are times to stick to your guns, they are times to reconsider. Context dependent and related to what you know you know and how you know it etc.

But I was referring to a specific sick pattern.

Sick pattern observed by whom? How is Moreno more healthy and balanced than any on KT?
Moreno knows when to stick to his guns [when he needs to defend himself and cling to his sacred holycow truths that would otherwise shatter his comfortable rigidity] and when to be flexible [he can accept the relative merit of something when he is not made to look/"feel" like an idiot]…

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
No transparent adolescent, womanly manipulation at...all.
Pure, genuine love....giving....of value.
Stones wanting to stay stones....let them....help them, appreciate their valiant efforts to preserve "self".

This wannabe is legitimate.

Let's leave them comfortably there...where he is.
In the universe, when super-stars are born...of the supernatural, the para-normal.
The "rightful heir" of greatness.
Do not tell his emasculated disciples, they might -not-grow to like it.
Nature+ a multiplier of him who is chosen to bring the word - word 2.0 - next generation upgrade.

I predict great things for this...."child of man".

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Now this...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is wonderful.
A narcissistic, Spartan nobleman, dreaming of returning man to the ancient times, or an objectivist (I insist), claiming absolute morality, and being so certain, so confident, so unforgiving in a world that neeeds, no demands, humble tolerance, and humouring cynicism.

The "proper" way to act is be respectful to others, no matter how absurd and boring they might be.....give them the pleasure of faking interest and love.
Be nice.  
Be so kind as to invite more imbeciles to gather, (an informal gathering using the pretext of philosophy)and then spend endless time comforting them all, with platitudes and social civility....and call it PHILOSOPHY.
Naming yourself, alone, should count for something...self-identification is what true warriors do....the "right" of the superior.

Ahhhh, if I were so base as to play those manipulative games....to be so neeeedy.
What a good-God I would be.
A god in all things...rocks.... clouds.....feces....pebbles...retards
A universal consciousness making it all make sense...or else.

How un-easy it feels to be a God among those who refuse to worship you.
They...will, in time.
Great men are appreciated after they are dead.
Their greatness too threatening when they live and breathe.   

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:44 am

maggot anders wrote:
That's what Costa is currently doing with ILP. He obviously suffers from multiple narcissistic injury disorder.

Lyssa, on the other hand, strikes me as a daughter of a narcissist who has developed attraction toward narcissists as a way to cope. She's a cyberbully by proxy, which means, she cyberbullies other people not because she's a cyberbully herself, but because she wants to please other cyberbullies (e.g. Costa.)

We may recall how quick she was to toy with Erik. Not because she wanted to do so, but because Costa wanted her to do so.

I think it is our duty as conscientious citizens of ILP to do our best to destroy the codependent bond that has formed between Costa and Lyssa (here in this thread Lyssa is probably that user with that completely stupid name, Is_Yde_whatever.) This is "for their own good".

The first step would be to ban Lyssa. If she continues to shitpost, you can be sure as hell that I would report her.

Nobody here wants to report people. Well then, I will take the charge of reporting people. I know, I know. "When you [..] choose to report their harassing behavior, they come after you." But I will take the risk.

No one is more narcissistic than someone with such a weak impressionable mind,, all it took was a few cyber-bullies on ILP taunting maggot anders that Satyr owned him. And that's all it took for him to snap into his new found narcissistic freedom. Anyone who ignores the narcissist bully maggot anders is a narcissist. Now that's circular reinforcement. Maggot behaves just like an ignored woman who starts raving with hatred because she is ignored and is not paid the proper attention she thinks everyone owes her. Abuse goes in circles. If one has a weak mind and got bullied into reacting a certain way at ILP; the bullied will now want to bully others to escape facing his own weakness.

This Type also fits Turden/Joker. Satyr ignoring Joker or not paying attention to him automatically makes Satyr the Aristocrat who Looks Down Oppressively on the common man. And then shame tactics automatically go to "showing" what Satyr does for a living, what a "lowly" job he does, etc.

Maggot and Joker are both the same type of those kind of narcissists who demand to be automatically respected, have their every word treated with acknowledgement and due protocol, else, its the other who is a bully, a narcissist, or arrogant elitist.

Dumb f----s.

The uselessness of addressing this post and feeding the maggot with attention is not lost on me; except as always, when someone else is involved, I am forced to do so.

Noooooooooooooooo. Is_Yde_OpN is not I; and reporting someone just because they dont agree with the cyber bully maggot, "if you don't acknowledge what i say or submit to my judgement, I will bully you into reporting you and have you banned" is enough narcissism and cyber-threat on display. And Is_Yde_OpN already displayed the stupidity and hypocrisy of maggot's own circular logic.

This idiot maggot not long ago went on a spree on ILP of asking every woman, including me, if he could rape her. Powerlessness manifests in the ugliest ways.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:48 pm

meowpussy wrote:
This is also why you do not grasp the importance of Nietzsche, why the philosophical work of this age is foreign to you.

Whatever is his style to philosophy, he atleast doesn't twist N. like some invalid who needs words to be inserted into his mouth.

Maybe you should keep your head, and i mean the slower one, within Mdm. Blah-tsky and see more rays coming out from her twat… this age needs such important philosophical work…

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:32 pm

And if cowards and hypocrites are forced into exposing themselves in expression of their trivial "power", is this not to be consider a "good' thing?
If, for no other purpose than to expose stupidity to its own delusions, and the fake to his own duplicity, to those who can appreciate, then the "cost", shallow and minimal as it may be, is worth it.

Every time the same process is repeated, with the same excises and justifications, the divinity of modern authority is revealed through its feeble minions and its weakest representations.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:57 am

Look at (Turd/Sander's) Xt. intimidation and threatening like a good coward, once run out of arguments…

Nietzsche does that to people like him.

This is the real Broadcasting on channel KT of the fear N. brings out in real Xt. cowards like Sander.

Amorphos - the most ridiculous argument summing up the meaning of "Stupid".

So every genius who has dared to take the path of max. resistance and fought the current upstream, going mad or whatever in the process is "punished", and therefore taught a good lesson for his sin.

Now, if the retard Amorphos actually read BOT directly, he would find N. himself saying, every transgression into the nature of reality will have a consequence - Oedipus solves the riddle and goes blind, Hercules completes the labour and goes mad, etc. etc.

Like this should be any argument against heroism, or as if those like N. should have never attempted philosophy itself…
How stupid of anyone to try!

Lets all do philosophy ILP style, safe, comfortable, feeble… and feel victorious in their self-preservation like content cud-chewing animals.

Lets never ask great questions, and keep safe in doing yoga, sex, healthy food, the optimum life and enjoy away…, and now and then we can take risks putting dope up your nose, peculiar objects up the ass, some wild remarks at exs, and feel heroic…

Those like Amorphos and Sandy are rightfully Already selected out from the rare Right to A nietzsche...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  garbage, if not most garbage, cannot be salvaged.
This is part of metaphysics and how with flux, attrition reducing patterns to lower levels, or disrupts them to such a degree that they lose all pattern, becoming random, chaotic.

Most (inter)actions result in this "loss", which is why entropy is increasing, and why we experience this increase as linear time.  

Only a God would be able to return this chaos back to its previous pattern, and only a God would be able to break through the chaos in this piece of shit's mind, to talk sense to it.
With filth, one must determine, judge, discriminate, between what is a lost-cause, and what remains useful, if only as fertilizer.

To treat filth as if it is not what it is, would entail lowering yourself to the filth's level of thinking and discourse... like entering a pig-sty.
Sure, it might be fun, for a while, or even useful in exposing what swine are, to those watching, but if the goal is to convert the pig to a human, then the roles are reversed, and you become the swine, and it laughs at you because it has "reduced you down to its level".
Nothing can please a pig more than lowering a human down to its level.
Yet, you can climb out of the shit-pool, while it is stuck there.... hoping only to pull others into the feces it values above all else.
You might keep your mouth closed, preventing the crap from entering your core, when it swallows it with gusto, but, from its point of view there is no difference: opening your mouth to speak is tantamount to gulping it all down into your stomach.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Moderns struggle with a simple concept like  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], not so much because it is complex, although this is also a cause when dumbing-down has become the norm, but, more so, because they wish to preserve their delusions intact in the definition, saving their ego from the implications...they place self-sustenance, survival, above clarity, above integrity.
The "debate" consists of fabricating a definition that will satisfy all.
Inter-Subjectivity maintained as the one and only reason.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is another example of convolution emotional discourse, for rational discourse.
In the topic of "what rape is", the notion of "if rape should be permitted" enters the debate, tilting the subject towards emotional appeal to reason.
This is an example of social eugenics, or social fabrications, then accusing others of using social fabrications, such as race, and sex.
The social fabrication, necessity, of denying rape as an option, becomes a philosophical topic, about what rape is in nature, and why it exists as a option at all.

When discussing "nature" we anthropomorphize, symbolizing her as a female, and then criticizing her of being a "whore", exposing our own disposition and secret weakness.
Nature, represented by female as her agency, is now  "whore", because she "loves" all those the accuser is envious of, and permits entrance to others, and not to those who find this permission despicable, when it excludes him, contradicting the possibility of her being a whore.
If Nature were a "whore" then all love would be cheap, and all would have easy access to the gates of heaven...but the pain expressed here is indirect.
Nature accused of being "a whore" might be about one's mother, or some other hidden pain, expressed in this open, and indirect manner.

Nature = sum of all past, all previous nurturing.
Nature manifesting as presence, as appearance.

Now we can explore the negative connotations of the one using this term to describe nature, of which he, or she, has a minimal understanding of, except as how it manifests directly to them, for them.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Nature = sum of all nurturing; past.

Nature does not only tell us what we are, where we come from, it does not only inform us as to what was and will be, but it offers us precedent, to determine what is and what is not possible.
Knowing past, and then understanding past, informs us of why things are, as they are, and where they are going.
The deeper into past you see, the more subtle patterns you perceive.
More knowledge/data, beyond human symbols and ideals, increases the possibility of understanding more.
Patterns....(inter)acting, throughout time/space.
Patterns repeating, composing and decomposing, constructing and destructing... novelty but a combination of the same patterns, inter-relating.

But, how can one explain such things to Moderns, detached, disillusioned, ignorant, blind to past, rejecting nature, misunderstanding the knowledge, misinterpreting the meanings?
Who can explain, for example, to a Marxists why his conception of human nature is naive, and this is why communism, has never, can never be applied?
How do you explain to him his ideology is meant for termites, not humans?

Precedent.
Know Thyself speaks of it all.
To know self is to know past,nature, and through this self-knowledge to know otherness.
World and you within it, is all you need to make sense of it, and then to come to terms with it.
World where no mitigating power protects you from it, saves you from the consequences of your own judgments, but world through the study of nature/past, and the study of it as presence, outside human artifices....world as animals expose it to be, beyond parks and zoos, and cages.

To speak of nature/past, is not to approve of it, it is to acknowledge it as what it is.
To speak of race, sex, of rape, and violence, is not to promote it....but to know of it, the why of it....to know that to stop it, to reject, is to intervene, and THAT is social construct.
Not all human interventions are created equal, just as not all well-intended motives lead to positive outcomes.
Knowing, and then understanding nature/past establishes a standard for evaluating what is possible, and what is probable, from what is fantasy and delusion.
Knowing and understanding nature/past gives you a pool of precedent to determine outcome, and cost/benefit potentials.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:08 pm

On the internet circuit you will bump into a variety of Nihilists...there are so many when you do not have to abide by any regulatory standard outside of yourself, and can immerse yourself in fantasy.
One type is the google genius, or the Pez-dispenser variance.

I will not get into the google genius, but I have years ago referred to the type as the specialist, or the idiot savant in my MANifesto....

...the title is self-explanatory.
Beneath the social autistic type is an even more despicable creature.
A creature using the confusion of knowledge and understanding, which has become part of Modern psychosis.
we see it every time they argue against racial differences, and mention how education, or edumucaiton, is the solution.
Edumucition as the panacea for all human inequality woes.
It is a promising delusion, since it eradicates generations of natural selected data, with a decade, or two, of "proper" training.
sort of like the metaphor I often use, of placing cat and dog in a controlled human environment, let's say a house, with no door to the outside, but plenty fo window, and then enforcing a strict code of conduct, creating artificial parity, almost erasing species differences, when both animals are forced, and conditioned, to behave in the same ways, to perform and repeat the same habits and so on.

With the pez-dispenser type, coming in many varieties...

...the lack of substance is replaced with sugary goodness.
little nutritional value, but a whole lot of partying on the taste-buds, giving the buyer a sugar-rush.

now this type might come in a multiplicity of dispensers, each seemingly "unique" and flashy, in tis own way, but every one dispensing the same sugary pills.

It usually lies a lot, and has a lot of encyclopedic knowledge it regularly regurgitates, and dispenses, along with self-aggrandizing self-congratulatory declarations, but what it cannot offer as substance it tries to replace with verbal acrobatics, and impressive linguistics.
usually you will discover that beyond its presence, in every forum, it's almost obsessive participation, you cannot find a single personal post where ti proves it is more than a mediocre mind, with a whole lot of time on its hands.
it's posting prowess may be astounding, almost making you wonder where ti finds the time, yet in all the heaping pile of data vomit not one single post proving it understood and not one offering a personal exposition of its pretentious mental virility.
It continuously alludes to its genius,a s it does to its lifestyle, and its physical prowess, but unlike the other two theories, it has never displayed evidence of it on the only place where mind can easily be displayed with no distractions.  

This absence of a backing for what it claims to be, casts a shadow of doubt over its many other declared traits, and personal attributes.
It is so obvious that one wonders if it does not almost wish to be found out, and if this is not a call for help.

Nevertheless, if one becomes disheartened by the usual trash found on-line, then this type is a refreshing distraction.
It's antics, its consistent narcissism, its surrender to the common, when and if it exposes itself in times of weakness, keeps the other stunted minds at bay.
It's almost like natural self-correction, or nature re-balancing, only this is part of memetic re-balancing, or how Nihilism produces its own antagonists, or a variant that exposes the duller variations to themselves...even if most never become conscious of it.

What it tells me is that no matter how many variants of Modern I come across and categorize, there is always a new one coming out of the dirt, to keep me fascinated by what sheltered mental chaos, detached from an objective standard, can manufacture.
The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has to be updated regularly, as it has, with new super-natural, surreal, caricatures, emerging out of the decay of Modernity.
A new surreal sub-species of Modernity discovered every week.

Marvel Comics and DC Comics have a variety of caricatures one can connect to the Modern variants of Nihilism.
Pulling the metaphors form ancient mythology is another option, but why go that far back when the simplicity, shallowness of Modernity manufactures its own caricatures?

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 1:55 pm

This is how the google genius works, how he performs his “magic”...
He collects names and specialized jargon, usually fishing them out of internet pages… obscurity is a valuable find, because it ensures no, or few, other imitators.
In the internet age, knowledge, data in its raw form, is the new “gold” – something flashy and coveted, to bring a man wealth and… attention; a sense of pride, and respect.
Google Genius never actually says a thing, never takes a clear stance, never has a point... he always alludes to one, but never makes one.
What he calls his "philosophy" is insinuation, with no content.
He can't be challenged because he has no position to defend.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:29 pm

Goggle Genius/pez-dispenser, has a comedic quality about him, once you get past the first impressions and you begin to realize what he is and what he is doing.
His reliance on proxies, is what leads him back to internet data bases.
He may have read source material directly, but he has understood very little of it.
He also has no personal insights to compare the source material to, since he has no ability to perceive patterns, directly in the world, if they are not pointed out to him.
This makes him entirely dependent on third-party judgments.
He routinely searches the internet for interpretations of the source material, usually some famous intellectual, and then formulates a judgment using them.
If the third-party interpretations are simplistic and wrong, which they most often are, then his own judgment is disastrously foolish, exposing him to those who have understood the source material beyond the average dolts interpretations.

The most misunderstood source is Nietzsche for the Modern pez-dispensing google genius.
What he has read of this thinker was over his head, and having no personal insights of world to compare Nietzsche's to, he turns to internet sources to try to compensate for his own failings.
This is where the google genius often goes astray, because he always congregates with minds on his level, so his pool of proxies is on his intellectual level, which has already proven to be inadequate.
The more clever google genius will seek out higher minds to interpret the source material, but then the risk is one of being discovered as a aprrot, simply repeating another's interpretations of the source material, which, if a challenge follows might prove to be embarrassing.

Nevertheless, this risk will not make the google genius deny himself the pleasure of impressing fools on-line, and so the most popular Modern source Material being Nietzsche he calls his proxies Nietzscheans, when they seem positive towards the author, and using them he attempts to decipher the author's writings, which would be like sampling Christian understanding of Christ's sermons to gain an insight into Christ's teachings, or using the average Christian to judge Christ, the thinker.
Sampling fools, by a fool, only compounds the foolishness, and the end result is a good laugh... if it were not for the tragic element, and the dangerous part, in a "democratic world" where fools have a vote.

The google genius exposes himself at this point to any mind above the fools he has sampled, adding his own personal touch of idiotic into the mix to complete the stupid soup; more so the google genius exposes the difference between knowing and understanding, the difference between knowing philosophy and being a philosopher, and also the profound weakness of the modern Democratic system.    
What makes a google genius a harmless caricature of a human is that he is only effective among pretentious simpletons, like him, and this is also the scary part, when you consider how dumbing-down, and feminization of working on creating uniform stupidity.
Google Genius will never know, because he lives in his head, where subjectivity keeps the objective world outside, and sheltering prevents a rude awakening from occurring.
Sad part is that human constructs are imperfect, and no matter what a formidable shield of protection is constructed, for the retarded, the real world creeps in through the cracks, and the cost is paid in increments, or in one lump sums... but it is paid in full.
You can fool a fool, and you may trick an idiot, but can you trick reality, can you lie your way and impress the cosmos?  

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Google Genius is a miner, a data-miner.
He's not an appraiser, a salesman, nor an artisan jeweller.
He does not know the value of what he digs up, on-line, does not appreciate its value, its meaning, on his own; has no ideal he is peddling, so he does not use it to built anything long-lasting, and no talent to shape the stone, adding his own spirit to its raw beauty - its symmetry.
He's only a simple miner.
With great effort, and dedicating his time, he digs and finds raw data, and then repeats it, gives it away, decorates his garments with it - he has no other use for it.
He lives in squalor, giving away gold, because he is a digger of dirt; nails black with earth.
Alone he works, not wanting to share his secret stash, his method of mining.
All he can evaluate is its rareness, indicated by the difficulty he had in finding it, and bringing it up from where it was buried.
This is his only contribution.

He finds and casts around nuggets of imperfect gold, unable to even clean away the elements that do not belong to it.
With childish innocence he displays his finds, as if he created them.

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:36 pm

In a forum where "intellectual" discourse revolves around the "God question", if not gossip, and talking about the speaker rather than what was spoken, the endless "Is there a God?", "How would God talk?", "With no God is there morality?", "Now that God is dead, is there an objective reality?", eventually even dullards begin feeling a bit bored, with... themselves.
Without quantities there is no quality to stimulate their tiny minds.

For them loud noise and a boisterous crowd is what they call "fun", and "useful", or "productive".
They speak though they have nothing to say...making noise to keep themselves occupied, in the silence of their own empty heads.
The sound is like white-noise....it does not matter, nobody cares to listen to a specific voice...the drone of a multitude is like a lullaby to their baby-ears.

With no talent....confusing empathy for sympathy, they project themselves in an imagined situation and feeeeel how the other must feeeeel...
It's not the other they feel, but themselves in whatever circumstance their tiny mind has never experienced, and can never relate to.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Imbeciles like "Wyld" and company on ILP still trying to Artificially separate "rational-moderate" muslims from irrational fanatic muslims, as IF, Islam were, or could be anything other than the aggressive continuation of nihilism inaugurated by J-Xt. "zealots" and their "zeal" as Sloterdijk termed it, for banishing reality-as-it-is.

As if the "moderates" reading their Quran everyday living a "peaceful" life, in the "righteous way" carrying on the zeal of what is True, is disconnected from zealotry of the fanatics…

Arguing for artificial diversities, such as the necessity of muslims to keep the other two zealots in place is as absurd as saying cancer is useful for weight-loss…

People who voted out the discriminators, all for the sake of some fags' right to pleasure themselves whichever way, in the name of "liberty" and "love" and "human rights" and such culture of pleasure, cannot but inevitably face a culture of mindless pain, "meaningless" suffering… how could it be any other way in a culture of pure hedonism?

If "anything goes" for pleasure, so will "anything goes" for pain.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 1:30 pm

'Rational' is seeking pleasure, in his thinking. He wants to turn Muslims into pleasure seekers, pleasure valuers, atomised pleasure seekers, like him. He thinks he is being rational because he thinks his values are rational. Rational = my good/what I deem good.

About his 'you can't fight hate with hate'.
There are two ways how the zealot seeks to destroy - one is by trying to totally eradicate a thing, the other is to totally embrace it and disappear it and oneself in that unity.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Wyld is a romantic J.-Xt., self-infatuated with the "idea" of himself being rational and a "well-balanced" individual.
He's in love with this image of himself to himself.

And we all know what "well-balanced" means: Clinging to the safe fence line of PC that produces artificial hybrids and ruptures.
Entertaining Nature's under-ranked by ascribing equal "equality" to them, as if they were the same species, as if all that was needed was education - enough to appear and pass off as rational individuals in public, while reading The Book in private.

"Well-balanced" means playing into lies of 'all can be reasonable, if it only weren't for x, y, z…';
It means lets not be prejudiced in the face of facts knocking at your face.

Compared to such "maturity" of putting mud into a machine and expecting ice-creams to come out,, the rest are "fanatics", "immature" to Wyld.

As if, it doesn't matter What the holy book said, we can artificially bifurcate moderate muslims as those who want to practise said "holy wisdom" without enforcers - the muslim fanatics.
The content itself doesn't matter, as if the plague only boiled down to plain force.
As if, the private delusions of people do not affect globally in the long run.

As if, it doesn't first start as the right to dual laws [wearing burqa, right to banning eating during ramadan, etc.] - little "moderate" values that permeate, then growing into "quotas" and right to representation in universities, work-places, seats of power, UN, etc.,, pretending to be "reasonable" and "educated", which perpetuates the opinion that Islam is a rational religion, that aid the fanatics to exploit, not that they ever needed any reason in the first place.

As if, examples like "moderate" Malaysia and such could be any argument…;
as if, given power and resources on its side, it too, wouldn't prove to be a fanatic hotbed at the "world table of reasonable men".

Moderates are not necessarily the poor victims of fanatics, but the base Air-conditioning, oxygenating the fanatics…

Sloterdijk calls Islam, the zeal for perfection - the zeal to be a more perfect rationalism of J.-Xt., the zealous belief that it already Is a more rational improvement of it:

Whether one ascribes the term rational to the moderate nihilists practising delusions reasonably, rationally, perfecting it even more,,, or to the extreme nihilists practising delusions in the belief they have the highest reason, it does not matter, since this hybrid confusion has its source in that first inversion of Reality made abstract as Word,, and therefore what passes off as enlightenment rationalism/objectivity is a Nihilism, and subjective solipsism rationalized into and as Objectivity.

Fanatics being replaced by rational moderate democrazies like in Iraq is what encouraged and spawned ISIS.
They suddenly realized, we dont need outsiders to break the system, we can do it ourselves, and while we are at it, lets take out all that is in power anywhere.
The fanatic barbarians removed, the moderate barbarians capitalized on the opportunity.
- The belief in entitlement, the "right-to…".
ISIS were "moderate" professors in universities and "educated" journalists, etc.

Stability in the mid-east bought at any cost, no matter what kind of (demo-)crazy one uses like gum to cement volatilities, will have collateral; this is to be expected.
As if nature could be channeled away, im-pressed down by force or seduction of dreams of a better life, would ever hold for long...

Immigration-controls only buy time;
problem has to be attacked at its root,, dis-ease has to be exposed,, as it is now exposing its self…, and at this price.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 8:01 am

Sander/Turd wrote:
There is no evidence of racial superior enlightenment in your ilk, be it you or Sauwelios. It is just delusional word games peddled around on Storm Front forums. You haven't the slightest clue how bad your gibberglobbery goop excuse for ideas contradict and defeat your own supporting evidenced when matched up against history.

You, like any Nietzschean, lack a spiritual nature, because there is no fucking such thing. It isn't a separate category, isn't a anatomical isolate, there is no faith or religious region of the brain, and Ethics are based largely off our neuralchemical reactions to concrete phenomena.... all homo sapiens react to phenomena, such are fight or flight, similarly. There isn't a race on the planet that hasn't created a urban civilization. They have popped up in Africa to South America, Oceania, China and the middle east, and on the plains. We gained a lot of out pattern of urbanization from Egypt and Mesopotamia.

You talk like a damn fool, and the ideas aren't even originally yours. I've seen them plenty before. Your so sad and pathetic you had to get your retarded ideas from others.... you couldn't even develop your own idiotic presumptions.

As a white guy a hundred times smarter than you, I ask you, as a favor to the white race, lock your nads up in a chastity cage and go become a cave hermit.... we don't need your stupid genes floating around in the gene pool. Your genetic pollution, dumbing everyone down considerably. I will take a gang banger shooting wildly over your flop ass useless mind anyday.

1. By lacking a 'spiritual nature', he means a J.-Xt. nature.

2. By White, he means Only skin colour and then call the other who has a more 'spiritual' definition of White, a racist.

Now, that's him being a hypocrite, not the other. Always has been.

Last edited by Lyssa on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:43 pm

The tragedy of a Turd-ish google genius is that it needs proxies to think of world.
Christ, and the Church he represents, are for turds, around the world, such helpers.

In the case of the satanic, the pagan, turds tend to use Nieatzschean proxies, such as the clown duo, the van clan, performing in the circus we know and love, acquiring a scent of what they cannot comprehend on their own, and not bothering to read the author directly - even if they have their genetic inferiority prevented understanding from finding a connection with world.
Googling Nietzsche can only give you his words, or interpretations of his words.
This is all turds have to go on, to protect their Democratic world under God almighty.

Google geniuses, idiots without their internet sources providing them with varieties of interpretations, can now judge the Nietzsche figurehead via the self-professing Nietzscheans....like judging the idiocy of Christianity by how idiotic the common Christian is, without having to comprehend scripture.
Using this method the Turd exposes Christianity as he understands it, just as he comprehends Paganism as Nietzsche defined and and how pseudo-Nietcheans like the duo, interpret him: interpretation of an interpretation of an interpretation of world.  
A concept is not compared to the world, as with this idiocy about races being non-existent, but compared to an idea(l), coming to the turds, the world over, via proxies, such as internet sources.  
Christian ethos has faith in the unity of mankind, under sin.
All are equally degenerate, as the Turds knows he is.
His understanding of Satyr, for example, as a product of sexual abuse, is enough to let me peak into that empty cavern of a brain.       
His reliance on Jungian models (Christian to the core) is also indicative of this dependence, explaining why this Turd is a Christian in the first place.
He`s a history buff...dates and name places.
The rest is him parachuting with Jesus on his back - pull Jesus` penis, let the ghost inflate for a smoooth landing.  

An American brain, such as this Turd's, busies his emptiness with gossip, as we can see on ILP.
Declarations of grandeur, are his song and dance routine, contradicting them with the hours he spends on-line posting nonsense in idiotic forums.
He lives in past, he has projected as future, as the present passes by with him inebriating himself, and filling in that void mind with data, he then repeats as evidence of his brilliance.
Hour after hour, day after day, week after week, casually sprinkling, in the flow of chatter, self-flattering declarations, and clever put-downs; repeating google information he has picked up here and there, claiming it as his own.

Post count challenges his lived assertions.
He knew Greek, the koine no less, than he is learning Chinese, or Latin, or quantum physics, or embroidery.... and whatnot...all to hide his internal rot.

I imagine him, using his pictures as inspiration, sitting in cafes, or restaurant dives, with his tablet and book carefully arranged on the table - open, so all can see he is intellectual; his phone on the side, as if someone is going to contact him, sipping on his soup or coffee, lonely as hell.
Probably goes to those where the waitresses are cute, hoping one will ask him: `what`s you readin'` so he can unleash that avalanche of worthless trivial data swimming in his dead-head.
Will not anyone be his friend?
Who would tolerate his wit, his American trash-talking bravado, his genius, parroting on-line sources, as though it were coming from his own experiences...and for how long?
Have you noticed his every post seems to be describing a personal adventure, as if he were there, and not internet chaff.

This was, and perhaps still is, feces understanding of my "fascism":
Nazi = national socialism
Nationalism = Greek State.
Call Satyr a Turk and you've destroyed him.

Sexual frustration = bitterness
Turd's bitterness is transformed into Satyr's, because anything critical of his safety raft can only be hateful and angry and bitter....therefore Satyr was abused sexually, as Turd was. Turd's bitterness finds a friend in Satyr's hypothetical anger, mocking ti because ti has not found cynicism to cope, like the Turd has
He feels a bit closer to me.
We share the same...orifice pain.
You saw his performance when he declared himself a Greek scholar, because he had concluded I was not really a Greek, and that I was pretending, like he does.
Went on-line to pick up some Greek to test me.
Koine, for the moron meant the ancient...when for a Greek it simply means common...but he was lying so his only source was online academic lingo.  
This is his MO.
American style.
Christian to the core.
A liar and a hypocrite.
A braggart.

How many days will it take him to get over 7,000 post of him declaring how full his life is?
7,000 posts of him reminiscing over past glories...how he once jumped out of a plane and survived, how much history he can recite from memory, and a tablet no the side.  
First came the word....nope.
Action...action exposes all.

So dull, so bored with himself and those that settle for his brand of pseudo-intellectualism that he needs to petition the moderators, in the brain-dead barn of dim-wits, to bring back the more interesting casualties of Carleas`s Liberalism - someone to justify the hours he spends on ILP.

He's shit-Stain version 2.0 With the laughing stock being the .5 model.
shit-Stain vanished when his trousers were dropped once too often, and the "image" he had been cultivating for years shattered, and everyone began to laugh at his adolescent antics, no matter how much the moderation tried to protect him.
Turd is a bit more clever.   
I'll give him that...he is the next stage of Modern.
A data infused Nihilist.

Thankfully his genes will never grace the future, with their Christian ethos.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Here`s my message to Tab, who mocked me for still being floating around, and then showed great excitement when discovering others floating around.

Here it is...
*bing bon....crackle crackle, slurp, bang-bang, whoosh, slipety slip....gagoonga...
He`ll know.

Give it time....you will all know.

mannequin

mannequin

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:03 am

Im going to try to catch me some..

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:07 pm

What does [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mean?
It's coming from one of the van clan's most devout imbeciles, so it must be brilliant.
Pre to what?
Ah, I see...pre to the existence of a specific life.
This clown means determination....because past/nature IS the organism manifest as presence. There is no pre...past IS present/presence.
But he "understood" the charlatans, the clown king's, deep philosophy, so this minor clown must be smart.
I bet he is sucking on clown cock, metaphorically speaking, right now.
Oral manipulation.
When pleasure is excursively oral (word based - blowing of air through the vocal cords), squeeeeeezing them into pressurized/stressed expulsions, with no potential for a living offspring - loud noise and then...silence (sterile), it is called a blow-job.
Spilled potential, transformed into nutrient, with a shallow impact.

But listen, ILP is not known for anything besides this kind of gossipy gossip, self-abusing, preoccupation, pretending to be philosophical.
Even a useless piece of shit, like Turd, knows it.

I, personally, appreciate it as a cesspool where all the shit logs gather.
I value it, as a place I can find the filth I need to form my theories, to fertilize my garden...otherwise I would be surfing the net, spending too much time finding specimens here and there.
On ILP I know the particular specimen's history, its performances in the past, its overall quality....    
Thank you ILP.
You have been consistent in your byproduct.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 4:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] example of the van-clan's own, showing us the kind of (self-valuing) mind that finds VO religion so damn appealing.
The Clown King has become spoiled with all these geniuses following him around, clarifying the depths of wisdom hidden in his words...his movement all so deep in meaning h uploads them for all to witness his brilliance.
Are we not "obsessed" with him?
I know I am. Especially when one of the clown princess shows up at my door to challenge me.
Guess the other one is busy washing the dishes.

As always, "hate" is used to explain whatever they cannot refute.
But it's typical of "geniuses" to speak in such common, simpleton, ways.

A psychosis of authority meserization, having something to do with father-figures.
Never seen so much fawning directed to the same sex...from claiming one was the embodiment of Nietzsche philosophy, the epitome of love/lust frenzy, to then claiming the coveted position of heir, to sneak into the skins of the idol... wonder what poor Ollie is left holding.
Who's man-whore is he being primed to be.

In Ollie we have a specimen that came in contact with a formidable masculine intellectual force, before his own identity had fully developed.
Imprinting was inevitable.
What followed is a feminine seeking out the embodiment of the masculine icon, the spiritual father-figure.
From one to the next to the next.
When the magical words are spoken in the correct sequence, the spell captivates and the imprinting is triggered.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], with that above average IQ the van clan is known for.
Damn I love ILP.
Such a convenient little shit-hole.

I'm a nihilist?
HA!!!
I'm the antidote.

Sponsored content

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top