Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

The Dance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:39 pm

Maybe and maybe not....

There is so much we could be missing that even any deconstruction of it is best guessing which is just added confusion.

So I rely on personal experience instead. And it's crazier than the stories in the Bible.
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Anyway, there were even two deaths/ritual sacrifices connected to Lady Gaga's fame...

Check this out....

This was on the Lady Gaga website:

Quote :
I know that many of you are fans here. But once you hear what I'm about to say, you'll never look at Gaga in the same way again.
There is high evidence that Lady Gaga was involved in the death of Lina Morgana, who apparently jumped off a balcony at the Staten Hotel in 2008, 4th October. Gaga makes references to this in a lot of her videos, but I'll get to that later. So before Lina died, Lady Gaga worked with her and they became great friends. Lina had severe depression and was known by her family for her edgy, dark style. While Gaga was working with Lina, she had an ordinary, pop singer style, very different to the one she has today. The weird thing is is that Lady Gaga is always talking about her Aunt Joanne, who died before she got to know her. Even though Gaga never met Joanne, she has been one of the biggest and most important figures in her life.
Joanne died when she was 19, the same age as Lina.

In the Paparazzi video Gaga gets thrown off a balcony. That's the exact same way Lina died. Is it a reference to her death? And another creepy thing: When the press tried to talk to Gaga and question her about this, they were told that the people they needed to meet were either unavailable or on vacation. Gaga's representatives refused to comment. There's obviously truth in it, any fool can see that. If there wasn't Gaga would defend herself against these claims. She makes it clear that she has something to hide. Why does she not respect Lina's memory or put a word in for her at a concert?

Either way, Gaga knows more than she is making out.

Here's more on it:

The Dance - Page 3 Lina-morgana_259x389

The Dance - Page 3 Ga-ga-rah-ah-ah-ah_265x389

"I'm doing this because I want to keep her spirit alive," Yana, 41, told The Post. "Lady Gaga is holding Lina's soul, and I want her soul to be free."

Music producer Rob Fusari introduced the pair at his New Jersey studio in early 2007, in the hope Germanotta's songwriting and Morgana's singing would generate hits.
At the time, Lina was a songbird from Staten Island, whose Russian-immigrant parents would later separate. Germanotta was a privileged Manhattan girl trying to make it in the music world.
"Lina had a hard life because we emigrated from Russia. People would make fun of her because she was different, her mom was a single mom," said Yana, who claims Gaga even adopted the dark aspects of Lina's persona.
"Every other word she says is from Lina. She talks about having a dark and tragic life, but she had everything she wanted in the world. She went to [the same] high school as Nicky Hilton, her parents were rich. But Lina did have a tough life, and she often talked about her tragic life," Yana said.
What they had in common was a svengali -- Fusari.
A music industry-insider close to all three said, "When Rob originally brought Stefani into the recording studio to meet Lina, he introduced her as a songwriter who would potentially co-write songs for Morgana's first album."
Gaga helped write a few songs for Lina, who recorded them, said the tragic teen's ex-manager.
Later, Gaga and Lina recorded about a dozen songs together at Fusari's studio, the manager said; none was released commercially. Some, such as "Wunderland," nevertheless made it to YouTube and MySpace.
It was perhaps during these collaborations, Lina's mother believes, that her daughter's fashion style, performance techniques and dramatic stagecraft influenced Gaga.
To make her point, the mom produced pictures of Lina taken to promote her career, including a mock album cover shot.
In them, Lina strikes poses and wears bikinis, lingerie, outlandish wigs and thigh-high boots -- all later replicated in Gaga's racy publicity photos, the mom believes.
"Lina had that style. Gaga had a different style. She changed dramatically overnight," Yana said.
Within a year of their collaboration, Lina jumped to her death from the roof of a 10-story hotel on Staten Island. About a month after the October 2008 suicide, Germanotta became Lady Gaga, took the music industry by storm and spawned an army of fans she dubbed her "little monsters."
Tyler Schwab, Lina's ex-boyfriend, said he was stunned the first time he saw a Gaga video.
"It was the same style, the same look, the same music, the same voice, the same jaw line -- the way they expressed themselves," said Schwab. "And I was like, 'Is that Lina?' It was so, so shocking. It was like looking at a ghost."
Dennis Dennehy, a spokesman at Interscope Records, declined to comment for Gaga on Yana Morgana's assertions.
Fusari, through his business manager, Sandy Linzer, also declined comment.
"I'm not looking to file a lawsuit," Yana said. "I just want them to acknowledge Lina as an artist and release her music."
In March, Fusari made his own claims against Gaga, 24, filing a $30 million suit that claims he helped turn her into a superstar.
Industry insiders said Lina, too, could have been huge.
"She had a fantastic voice, a great tone and quality -- a little bit dark," said songwriter Deborah Ferrara, who co-wrote a song with Lina. "I think that she would have had a great career."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/gaga_owes_my_kid_for_fame_NyfPkmLNGBjhWSj6WHXaNL#ixzz1EGWM9Doi

This was Lina Morgana

Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:33 pm

So whether you think Satan is real or not, I at least know what real evil looks like, and this is it...

We're living in it.....

Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh yeah and it's a shame Lina had to die and not Gaga because Gaga looks like an ugly ass tranny and Lina was actually pretty.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 pm

You do understand that the entertainment industry is but a small part of the mechanism.
All these people cooperate, work together, collaborate, fuck each other socialize with each other and even go through the same few corporations that control the management and distribution and marketing of these "artistic" products.

There's no surprise if they know each other or have worked with each other or fucked each other in some executives bathroom.

The symbols they draw upon are the same ones this envy tire civilization is based upon.
Using the letter "V" is no more surprising that using an image of Jesus.

Have you heard of the concept "life imitating art" or have you read Baudrillard to understand how systems close themselves off, becoming narcissistic and increasingly solipsistic, to a ponit where the super-organism begins feeding on itself, and turns vulnerable to a world it excludes and ignores?

This is called decadence, dear.

Of course a culture in decline would turn decadent and delusional and self-involved, totally cut-off from everything but itself and the earlier products of its cultural birth.
This is a Judeo-Christian civilization, and this particular kind is based on tis entire history...from the time of the Exodus, and all the symbols and metaphors and mythologies that their slavery and escape and ascension produced.

And of course they would sell and spread these, as symbols are letters in a narrative, in a language, and language is the very soul of a culture.

the Greeks believed that he who was schooled a as Greek, spoke Greek, WAS Greek, because the language, the symbols and words we use, directs our thoughts.

In Orwell's novel 1984 there was no word for "freedom" ( I think) and so there was no concept of it.
He realized that by eliminating the word itself the idea vanishes....and that if you give a different definition to words (like turning war into peace) you can have a desirable effect on the masses.

You control their minds, their way of thinking.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:02 pm

The smoothest shit my fucking God....Steely Dan is divine. There is nothing that brings me to a more elevated state.

The Dance - Page 3 Cave-of-Altamira

Cave of Altamira

I recall when I was small
How I spent my days alone
The busy world was not for me
So I went and found my own
I would climb the garden wall
With a candle in my hand
I'd hide inside a hall of rock and sand

On the stone an ancient hand
In a faded yellow-green
Made alive a worldly wonder
Often told but never seen
Now and ever bound to labor
On the sea and in the sky
Every man and beast appeared
A friend as real as I

Chorus:
Before the fall when they wrote it on the wall
When there wasn't even any Hollywood
They heard the call
And they wrote it on the wall
For you and me and we understood

Can it be this sad design
Could be the very same
A wooly man without a face
And a beast without a name
Nothin' here but history
Can you see what has been done
Memory rush over me
Now I step into the sun
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:06 pm

I watched that music video. That girl can't sing for shit. Or...couldn't.
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Lulz, you don't have to be able to sing to be a pop singer ;D Just sell your soul to da devil.

Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:15 pm

^___-

Do we, do we know?
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:54 pm

This is a special one guyz.

Between me and the agents.

Yep.
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:58 pm

We have a special relationship now.

We're starting to bond.

It's like.....they're in the air, and I'm on the ground, and I feel so small but it feels so right, you know? I feel so looked after :0
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 pm

;D
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 pm

I,I gotta new life
You would hardly recognize me I'm so glad
How could a person like me care for you?
(Why?)Why do I bother
When you're not the one for me
Ooooo, is enough, enough?

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes
I saw the sign
Life is demanding without understanding
I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong...
But where do you belong?
Under the clean moon
For so many years I've wondered who you are
How could a person like you bring me joy?
Under the pale moon
Where I see a lot of stars
Ooooo Is enough, enough

I saw the sign
Life is demanding without understanding
I saw the si-ign and it opened up my eyes
I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong...
But where do you belong?
Oh!Oh, oh, oh

(Larger instrumental break)

I saw the sign and it opened up my mind!
And I am happy now living without you
I've left you, oh-oh-OH!
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong

(I saw the sign - I saw the si-i-ign) I saw the sign!
(I saw the sign - I saw the si-ig-i-ign)
(i saw the sign - i saw the si-ign) i saw the sign!

And it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign! (sign, sign,sign)
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Dedicated to my friend Alex(Ace) Jones ;D
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 am

Every day a new deception

Pick your scene and take direction

And on and on I search to connect

But I don't wear a mask and I have no regrets

I am focused on what I am after

The key to the next open chapter

I'm not against what's right, I'm not for what's wrong- I'm just making my way and I'm gone :0
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Get help before it's too late.

You are experiencing a nervous breakdown...seek medical help.

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:04 pm

HOTEL CLERK: Lord Keynes! Welcome, sir. It's a pleasure.
>>KEYNES: The pleasure's all mine. >>CLERK: Your agenda--
>>KEYNES: That won't be necessary. I am the agenda. >>CLERK: [laughs]
>>KEYNES: Tell them I've arrived-- >>HAYEK: And then tell them I've arrived.
>>CLERK: And, your name is?
>>HAYEK: Hayek. F.A. Hayek. With an "H".
>>KEYNES: Freddy. (yeah) Keynes. Hey, listen, party at the Fed.
>>HAYEK: Already? >>KEYNES: Twenty minutes. Lobby.
John Maynard Keynes. F.A. Hayek.
>>KEYNES: Yeah, we're opposed >>HAYEK: We oppose each other philosophically
>>KEYNES: In the same studio
We've been going back and forth for a century
>>KEYNES: I want to steer markets
>>HAYEK: I want them set free
There's a boom and bust cycle, and good reason to fear it
>>HAYEK: Blame low interest rates >>KEYNES: No... it's the animal spirits
John Maynard Keynes wrote the book on modern macro The man you need when the economy's off track
Depression, recession, Now your question's in session
Have a seat and I'll school you in one simple lesson
Boom! 1929: the big crash, We didn't bounce back, economy's in the trash
Persistent unemployment, the result of sticky wages, Waiting for recovery? (Seriously?) That's outrageous
I had a real plan any fool can understand, The advice real simple: boost aggregate demand!
C, I, G, altogether gets to Y, Keep that total growing, watch the economy fly
We've been going back and forth for a century
>>KEYNES: I want to steer markets
There's a boom and bust cycle, and good reason to fear it.
>>HAYEK: Blame low interest rates >>KEYNES: No... it's the animal spirits
You see it's all about spending, Hear the register cha-ching
Circular flow, The dough is everything
So if that flow is getting low, It doesn't matter the reason
We need more government spending, Now it's stimulus season
So forget about saving, Get it straight out of your head
Like I said, "In the long run, we're all dead"
Savings is destruction, that's the paradox of thrift, Don't keep money in your pocket or that growth will never lift, because
Business is driven by the animal spirits, The bull and the bear and there's reasons to fear
It's effects on capital investment, income, and growth That's why the state should fill the gap, with stimulus both
The monetary and the fiscal, they're equally correct Public works, digging ditches, war has the same effect
Even a broken window helps the glass man have some wealth The multiplier driving higher the economy’s health
And if the Central Bank’s interest rate policy tanks A liquidity trap, that new money’s stuck in the banks!
Deficits could be the cure, you been looking for Let the spending soar, now that you know the score
My General Theory’s made quite an impression [a revolution] I transformed the econ profession
You know me, modesty, still I’m taking a bow Say it loud, say it proud, we’re all Keynesians now
We’ve been goin’ back and forth for a century
>>KEYNES: I want to steer markets,
There’s a boom and bust cycle and good reason to fear it
>>KEYNES: I made my case, Freddie H Listen up , Can you hear it?
>>HAYEK: I’ll begin in broad strokes, just like my friend Keynes His theory conceals the mechanics of change
That simple equation, too much aggregation Ignores human action and motivation
And yet it continues as a justification For bailouts and payoffs by pols with machinations
You provide them with cover to sell us a free lunch Then all that we’re left with is debt, and a bunch
If you’re living high on that cheap credit hog Don’t look for cure from the hair of the dog
Real savings come first if you want to invest The market coordinates time with interest
Your focus on spending is pushing on thread In the long run, my friend, it’s your theory that’s dead
So sorry there, buddy, if that sounds like invective Prepare to get schooled in my Austrian perspective
We’ve been going back and forth for a century
>>KEYNES: I want to steer markets, >>HAYEK: I want them set free
>>HAYEK: Blame low interest rates. >>KEYNES: No… it’s the animal spirits
The place you should study isn’t the bust It’s the boom that should make you feel leery, that’s the thrust
Of my theory, the capital structure is key. Malinvestments wreck the economy
The boom gets started with an expansion of credit The Fed sets rates low, are you starting to get it?
That new money is confused for real loanable funds But it’s just inflation that’s driving the ones
Who invest in new projects like housing construction The boom plants the seeds for its future destruction
The savings aren’t real, consumption’s up too And the grasping for resources reveals there’s too few
So the boom turns to bust as the interest rates rise With the costs of production, price signals were lies
The boom was a binge that’s a matter of fact Now its devalued capital that makes up the slack.
Whether it’s the late twenties or two thousand and five Booming bad investments, seems like they’d thrive
You must save to invest, don’t use the printing press Or a bust will surely follow, an economy depressed
Your so-called “stimulus” will make things even worse It’s just more of the same, more incentives perversed
And that credit crunch ain’t a liquidity trap Just a broke banking system, I’m done, that’s a wrap.
We’ve been goin’ back and forth for a century
>>KEYNES: I want to steer markets, >>HAYEK: I want them set free
>>HAYEK: Blame low interest rates. >>KEYNES: No it’s the animal spirits
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Cycles are a pagan position...these christian, Jewish, minds are all about absolutes like ambiguous beginnings and final ends.

Other worlds explain this one, ya see?

And who is attracted?
Women, effeminate males, little children who think those voices in their skull is Jesus talking to them or that when there's an earthquake its the unconscious indifferent unknown showing conscious caring dissatisfaction.
Hope reacting to fear. Love, you might call it.
What is more lovable other than that which offers a relief from anxiety?

Man-made environments causing indoctrinated minds to think reality are these human constructs and their occult symbolism.

It just so happens that during the down-slide on this cycle, what humans call depression, or Dark Ages, these dualistic, simplistic, childish, superstitions thrive and madness goes wild, because system loses control and these desperate weak minds are left to their won devices.
Niggers included. No coincident that nigger dick is so "in" these days. Little girls love the idea of "fulfillment" when they feel so empty inside...you know that void in between their legs and, most importantly, their ears.

Like cattle let out of a barn, they stand there dumbfounded, terrified, flinching at every unfamiliar sound because having been raised within the barn they are unfamiliar with the sounds of the wild.

Have you seen domesticated cows when they are "freed"?
What do they do?
They run to the closest enclosure.

And because their vision is so myopic they run to the smallest most constricting one, following the nearest cow...and they push themselves within the huddled masses, feeling the warmth, being soothed by the proximity of others.

History repeats.
It's a phase.

Now someone can benefit with this knowledge. For instance one can milk this cow, direct, her, offer her a seemingly safe haven, fuck her arse.....but, unfortunately, I have higher standards and sometimes the costs or possible long-term costs might be bigger than the immediate rewards.

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Haha.....so true.

However, during these dark ages I've lately been getting anonymous death threats from the sheeple. You see, I'm a financial analyst of a successful investment bank which obviously means I'm evil and conducting Satan's bidding's.

These mindless degenerates are defiantly a concern for me as one day I might find myself stuck inside a burning financial building while the sheeple with their pitchforks and torches watch from a distance in celebration.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:38 pm

A terrible risk.

The buyer becomes seduced by the seller's promise. He buys and buys, thinking he can afford it and someone else will pay if things go wrong, then the shit hits the fan and who do thye blame?
The one that sold them the dream they wanted to buy; the one that manipulated their stupidity.

This is how weaklings accuse others for what they are responsible for and blame others for their own weak judgment.

When in buildings one first explores all avenues of escape.
Walls can be terrifying.

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:41 pm

4m6in3 wrote:

Keynes and Hayek were both great minds. But I'm more with Keynes because he was more pragmatic.
study
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Σατυρ wrote:

Exactly, and you know better then I do where this type of mindset comes from...who the enablers are.

Oh, and let's not mention that the government pretty much forced the financial institutions to expand and buy mortgage-backed securities, including those formed with the risky subprime mortgages.

I explored my surroundings and security was beefed up, but I'm still unconvinced of its reliability. It's easy to get me paranoid as I'm cautious by nature. I've been wearing a bullet proof vest for quite some time now, and I've recently received my gun license, so I bought myself two pistols to carry on me and two assault rifles at home. Beefed up security at home too. How's that for a response to threats? The jobs worth it. Granted, I can and do this job from home as well.

Indeed, walls are terrifying and that's because I'm claustrophobic. At an early age, I nearly suffocated to death when I got stuck in a really old elevator with little to no oxygen. Now I'm only comfortable around a spacious environment. Luckily most of my surroundings are spacious enough. However, anywhere I go now, no matter the amount of stares, I refuse to use an elevator or enter an enclosed area.

Last edited by 4m6in3 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Alex wrote:
Keynes and Hayek were both great minds. But I'm more with Keynes because he was more pragmatic.
study

Personally, my thoughts are in line with Murray Rothbard. He used Mises and Hayek as a foundation but created his own theories.

Keynesian economics just doesn't work. It's been proven unworkable time and time again. The new Keynesian follows the same trend.

Quote :
Keynes's new economics, like that "underworld" tradition, is nothing but a tissue of logical falsehoods reached by means of obscure jargon, shifting definitions, and logical inconsistencies intended to establish a statist, anti-free-market economic system. ---Hans-Hermann Hoppep

Good read...
The Misesian Case against Keynes

As I pointed out in another thread, it doesn't matter how intelligent you're, or if the system is sensible, all it takes is an articulate speaker to convince the masses that shit is beneficial and beautiful.

Last edited by 4m6in3 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Well I'm not much into the details of economics but I understand systems sufficiently to come to certain conclusions.

I've mentioned them before but here they are in brief:

1- The system tends towards its own equilibrium and so it promotes internally, in relation to its parts (known), and externally, in relation to its antagonists (unknown), that conditions to produce it.

2- Equilibrium is never achieved as the world is in flux and (inter)activity is perpetually unbalancing the system and its environmental conditions, requiring a constant struggle and because entropy is increasing, which means that the (inter)actions tend towards imbalance.

3- To promote balance internally, so as to better promote it internally, the system minimizes each part's independence and increases its codependency - it promotes specialization.

4- An increase in codependency makes the particular individual within the system, one of its parts, less capable of functioning on its own. The system takes on parenting duties.

5- The individual thusly protected tends towards increasing adolescent behavior which, if it is not overly disruptive to the system is not inhibited. Actually adolescent behavior is beneficial to the system as this makes individuals less likely to rebel or to think outside the box or to confront authority or to question the rules and the ideals it now considered self-evident.

6- Increasing sheltering produces ennui, as when danger decreases boredom increases and when danger increases boredom decreases. The psychological states are inversely proportional to each other, in classic Schopenhauernean cosmology.

7- This also produces a dumbing-down where the individual becomes more and more impressionable, affected by peer pressure, his/her sense of self-worth becoming increasingly a product of social estimation of his/her value: productive and/or consuming potency.

8- The individual being so protected also takes this protection for granted. it feels safe, it considers its "rights" inalienable, its thinks its life is valuable beyond the scope of human affairs.
It begins feeling indestructible, childishly arrogant, transcendentally special, entitled.
The only sense of vulnerability the individual has is in reference to its place within the system: its status, how much it is appreciated and how useful it is towards the communal values and systemic interests - these a product of the system's self-maintenance and (inter)action with other systems - otherness.

9- the individual is now stunted, retarded, kept in a perpetual state of infancy, like a domesticated animal. It is taken care of, told what to do and how to do it; regimented as the army does increasing the sensation of community and family, as the state now is the parent, the alpha-male, and all the citizenry are the children, and/or the females.
At this point natural distinction of sex and race are counterproductive and so the system promotes their eradication. The only distinction allowed and promoted is that derived from the system itself, as a product of loyalty and service and production/consumption.

10- Now the individual must be protected not only from the alien otherness outside the system's purview but also from the others within the system , in other words form itself, as now identity is tied to this communal "I".
It is not even allowed to use its own judgment and anyone taking advantage of its retardation, as there is no internal equilibrium and so there still remain qualitative distinctions within the system.
Morality enters to prevent one member from taking advantage of another.

11- At this point absurdity commences because the more retarded majority must be protected from the very rules of friendly competition which the system maintains internally so as to promote its own well-being.
This because sheltering tends to lower the average when a least common denominator is always sought after.
Mediocrity not only increases but is continually downgraded. The system is now in decay - decadence.

12- As the system internally promotes equality, or protects the weakest so as to prevent internal imbalances, this tends to lower the quality of its parts, in turn lowering its overall power in relation to the others.
This can be called old age, when it comes to individual organisms, or decline, when it comes to abstract unities like states or countries or nations, and it is a stage all eventually finally succumb to.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:34 pm

How all this manifests itself real-time and socially and psychologically is an interesting subject.

I've found that in general individuals tends towards the opposite of what their consider their norm, or what they are experienced with or what they've become habituated with.

So a person brought up in poverty and danger, let's say, will be more hedonistic and cautious when the opportunity arises.
If one is brought up in rich and safe environments it will tend towards the ascetic and dangerous.

All of this is inversely proportional to each particular case.
When I say tend I mean it will idealize it. This doesn't mean it will attain it or even put any effort to attain it.
It means it will admire it or glorify it with its imagination.

For instance boys with no experience with war and danger, feeling bored in their relative safety, will glorify war...and individuals with a sense of weakness and vulnerability will glorify power.
The lazy will glorify work.
The sexually inadequate will glorify promiscuity.
The stupid will glorify intelligence.
The ignorant will glorify knowledge.
The weak will glorify strength.
The ugly will glorify beauty.

Of course if ego steps in this might lead to a sour-grape situation here the glorified is degraded so as to justify one's own lack.
The reverse, that is a weak ego will result in a deification or idealization of the glorified. Suddenly where the more proud might diminish the desirable the one with less pride will worship it as a God.

Here we see the divergence between the Judeo-Christian slavishness and the pagan pride.
The pagan either wants to tear down what confronts it with its superiority or he wishes to attain it. He is inspired by it.
The Jew wishes to submit to it, admire it from afar, keep it there above him; make it unattainable so that he lives in a perpetuals state of shame and inadequacy. The eternal victim of life.

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Actually adolescent behavior is beneficial to the system as this makes individuals less likely to rebel or to think outside the box or to confront authority or to question the rules and the ideals it now considered self-evident.

Suspect

I'm not even gona.

Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Well I'm not much into the details of economics but I understand systems sufficiently to come to certain conclusions. I've mentioned them before but here they are in brief:
The Dance - Page 3 Busey_clapping

The solution to this fiasco? Anarchism.
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
How all this manifests itself real-time and socially and psychologically is an interesting subject.

I've found that in general individuals tends towards the opposite of what their consider their norm, or what they are experienced with or what they've become habituated with.

So a person brought up in poverty and danger, let's say, will be more hedonistic and cautious when the opportunity arises.
If one is brought up in rich and safe environments it will tend towards the ascetic and dangerous.

All of this is inversely proportional to each particular case.
When I say tend I mean it will idealize it. This doesn't mean it will attain it or even put any effort to attain it.
It means it will admire it or glorify it with its imagination.

For instance boys with no experience with war and danger, feeling bored in their relative safety, will glorify war...and individuals with a sense of weakness and vulnerability will glorify power.
The lazy will glorify work.
The sexually inadequate will glorify promiscuity.
The stupid will glorify intelligence.
The ignorant will glorify knowledge.
The weak will glorify strength.
The ugly will glorify beauty.

Of course if ego steps in this might lead to a sour-grape situation here the glorified is degraded so as to justify one's own lack.
The reverse, that is a weak ego will result in a deification or idealization of the glorified. Suddenly where the more proud might diminish the desirable the one with less pride will worship it as a God.

Here we see the divergence between the Judeo-Christian slavishness and the pagan pride.
The pagan either wants to tear down what confronts it with its superiority or he wishes to attain it. He is inspired by it.
The Jew wishes to submit to it, admire it from afar, keep it there above him; make it unattainable so that he lives in a perpetuals state of shame and inadequacy. The eternal victim of life.

This has way too many contradictions in it >____< srrry.

I'm beginning to think all these explanations for all the stuffs in the universe look more and more absurd each passing day. The absolutes are looking absolutely ...not even by degrees but...by numbers, looking absolutely silly....

There is so much to be said about our world but we often forget since it's not exact we shouldn't make it look that way :/

Quote :
individuals tends towards the opposite of what their consider their norm, or what they are experienced with or what they've become habituated with

Quote :

These two statements just don't go together cat

You're making up an ultimatum, either/or situation and forgetting the million and other reasons why a person might like something. You can't say a person likes chocolate icecream cuz they grew up eating vanilla icecream especially IF you say, by the same token, that person could also like chocolate icecream cuz they always ate it growing up....oooops edit: a better way to put it would be if all they had in their freezer was chocolate icecream ;p

Do you see that contradiction? Doesn't make any sense, huh? Embarassed

Last edited by Alucard Tepes on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:30 pm

So I guess...

In other words, when we say anything at all, it sort of narrows things down to falsify them and make it more palatable.

That's I guess why words are/can be so disastrous and must be used with caution.

Language just fails >:[

We need a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance The Dance - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA :: THEATER-