Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

My own thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

My own thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Its one thing to have fantasies and deficiencies in your judgment due to having a mental condition, its another to seduce the already very few intelligent young whites on internet into them.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 3:18 pm

If you have a disagreement with one of my posts, I suggest posting in the topic at hand, rather than making vague insinuations...

If this is not about me I apologize. I just assume it was about me because in my last post I stated I may have a mental condition (PPD) Paranoid Personality Disorder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 3:31 pm

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
If you have a disagreement with one of my posts, I suggest posting in the topic at hand, rather than making vague insinuations...

If this is not about me I apologize. I just assume it was about me because in my last post I stated I may have a mental condition (PPD) Paranoid Personality Disorder.
no its not, thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 4:08 pm

polishyouth wrote:
Patriarcha
ypical loser Priest slaps a crying baby around.

I'm done mincing words. It's time for married priests.

Married, with children, as a prerequisite. Not married? No children? You don't get in.

Time to fuck the no-hopers, losers, limp-wrists and child-fiddlers off. Get them out. DRIVE them out.

I'm so fed up with these pathetic creatures who have taken Christendom and through sheer cowardice, incompetence and weakness have allowed it to slide into Sodom.

Don't clutter up my comments with crap about holy celibates and what about people who can't have children, blah, blah, fucking blah.

No wife, no kids, no priest.
----
Shes on his period it seems like...
I like this a lot.

A new religion.
1. Participants must be Married within its Church, with no prior marriage or children.
2. The Marriage consummation must beget a child between the husband and wife, or the wedding is voided.
3. All First Marriages must be with one's own kind, same race and ethnic group.
4. Divorces are Outlawed, under penalty of death.

Those who fail at these simple provisions, will be denied entry and access into the Church. Or Expelled. Or Punished.

Those who succeed will receive rewards, privileges, rights, and duties, as prescribed by the Church. Church is the '2nd' family, below the biological connection (of ethnic-racial unity). Defend your family. Defend your own. Defend your Church.

Those who attack the Church from outside, liberals, leftists, are Heretics and shall be met with as much fury as they apply against the Church.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 4:45 pm

Orthodox priests can marry, unless they want to advance up the hierarchy.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 5:40 pm

I think it is reasonable(though I can perceive an argument against it) given the function caused by our times' peculiarities regarding the concept of sacred, God, etc. that the Church must adapt or rather is forced into adapting out of necessity driven by the need to stay socially relevant and retain structures of power and influence. It is a sort of reversal or maybe better U-turn made by the church that is cracking under the force of capitalism, Renaissance and general secularization towards a 'pragmatisation' of religiosity and its function in a society, everything inside the l/r dichotomy that Satyr famously coined is melting down and trickling toward the same thing, the same essence dressed up differently to suit different psychologies and to accommodate the 'diversity' of the Western societies - as Satyr also noted Putin has realized that realities of modernity and its compromise forcing pressures and also the subversive power of 'Americanism' that is the most potent weapon in the hands of his own enemy and pulled back to Orthodoxy to solve the issue formerly mentioned that he had to employ yet without exposing his country to the influence of American strain of the virus(this is evident when I look at what American friendly countries are becoming, rapidly turning into America, slyly hidden under the pretense of patriotism;manipulated by historical interpretations suiting Americans, the so called vanguard has already fallen and had been subverted by conquerors and the process of molding has gone very deep down already).
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 5:49 pm

polishyouth wrote:
Patriarcha
ypical loser Priest slaps a crying baby around.

I'm done mincing words. It's time for married priests.

Married, with children, as a prerequisite. Not married? No children? You don't get in.

Time to fuck the no-hopers, losers, limp-wrists and child-fiddlers off. Get them out. DRIVE them out.

I'm so fed up with these pathetic creatures who have taken Christendom and through sheer cowardice, incompetence and weakness have allowed it to slide into Sodom.

Don't clutter up my comments with crap about holy celibates and what about people who can't have children, blah, blah, fucking blah.

No wife, no kids, no priest.
----
Shes on his period it seems like...

Also @ Aeon

This guy seems to have the same attitude of re-invigorating the church but believes the priest's energies are better focused on memetics.

The way I see it, while I do agree with the sentiment of having them be married, few women will go for such men and make it impractical for implementation. Also the priest who is more sheltered from physical combat, and the experience of flux, will eventually feminize with time like the warrior who is sheltered from memetic combat due to specialization.

The ancient tribes of the past worked because despite little specialization, everyone was a warrior, everyone was a priest, everyone was a cook, all aspects of reality were acknowledged by all instead of disregarded for the sake of efficiency.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 5:51 pm

I know many Christians, many of them are kind, honest, good, loyal, hard working people with good taste.

But their religion of lies has got to go. It is a crutch of mind.

The human species seems to have some need to believe in life after death or some kind of escape from the mundane. Religion is the fix that is offered, but something more productive I propose would be, a belief in the possibility of reincarnation, and looking forward to a healthier and happier future. This would be a sane and healthy solution that would instill in all generations a longing and care for a better future on earth rather than just living one's life based on the promise of a fictional afterlife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Many different themes would have to be properly explored to give an opinion but I think a role of a decelerator of decline and a father figure is fine.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 1:33 am

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
The way I see it, while I do agree with the sentiment of having them be married, few women will go for such men and make it impractical for implementation.
That's true.

Women flock to popularity and the Mass. So if a Church is small, or is unappealing to the Mass, then women will not be inclined to join or follow its rules. Classically, the rewards of entry must be higher than the 'cost' of its Laws. Women weigh such choices carefully. If a Church could promise its adherents types of rewards which could not be had otherwise, except through the Church, then most women will be disinterested.

But isn't this how the history of religion occurred, anyway? At different points in the history of European and Christian peoples, Churches did offer rewards, and punishments, for joining them, and for rebuking them. The "Dark Ages" is a slander used by non-Catholic, and anti-European people, to refer to the age in which religion was most powerful throughout Southern European history. People call them the 'dark' ages for a few reasons. But many of those reasons are Anti-European. Almost none can deny the Power and influence of Catholic Church during the height of its reign.

The power of the central Church was undeniable, and different points of time. Peasants and common people literally could not rebel against it. Could not speak against it. Could not 'Protest' it. Thus is how the term of "Protestantism" eventually formed, as the Northern European people fought for Literacy outside the confines and control of the centralized Church. Protestants made it so the bible, the most common document, could be 'studied', read, and interpreted outside the Permission of a Diocese representative.

Today, the Centralized Churches lost much power. People understand this by the criticisms leveld against the Catholic Church today. BUT, US and most other western populations, began as Protestants anyway. There is a great division in European people, classified as: Protestant, Catholic, and Orthodox (SE and Eastern European). There is division in Abrahamism as it developed through "Christians" versus Jews.

One of the main problems, today, Modernity, is that Modern Church cannot provide any benefits, protections, rights to people which are appealing enough for them to abide by its rules and Law. Thus women will not be interested in a Church that restricts their sexual choice, without offering something in return.

In the Dark Ages, at the height of Catholic power, Europeans didn't have a choice. They were forced, under punishment, torture, or even death, to be inducted into the fold. At other points in time in European history, and Christian history, when people had more of a 'Choice', the Church did offer many incentives.

Classical incentives of mainstream christianity/church:
1. The Mass of people. The communities were already entrenched from the beginning. Popularity is alluring.
2. Literacy. Modern people forget today that ONLY THROUGH THE CHURCH, would common people become literate.
3. Higher Education. Those within the Church were allowed access to 'higher' knowledge, libraries, and universities.
4. Military Protection. Those within the Church, throughout the Crusades, were protected (against Moslems and other barbarians) while non-members were not, and fell under the sword.

These are obvious, simple incentives. They may or may not be relevant to the Modern Era. However, I believe incentives could be devised to make ideas of Church appealing again (to women).

But I agree with your point, essentially. As long as modern women/females see no reward, or no punishment, in Church, then they have absolutely no interest in its constriction of sexual choice, as Modern women feed on the expansion of "unlimited" sexual choice. Modern women believe they can fuck 100 racial outsiders, or other scum, and "that's okay". Modern women believe that they can deny, and rebuke, their own kin.

Modernity, Modern Liberalism, Modern Leftism, Modern Feminism, are all anti-family, anti-kin, anti-race. They want to destroy all notions of ethnic and racial purity.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 1:40 am

Another main problem with religion/Church in the modern era is all this talk of "Peace".

Hypothetically, people shouldn't want a 'peaceful' religion. You should want a War religion. You should find yourself a War Church. Promotion of violence is acceptable, in many ways, ESPECIALLY against the forces and ideologies of the modern world which seek to break, destroy, and even kill, the Kin-selection. Those that want to intervene between Purity, of two individuals, of their own kind (same ethnic/racial group), without permission.

Is that not an act of war, anyway? For forces, under guise of "Liberalism", to sneak and snake into the family, and tear it apart from within?

"Racial purity" is taboo, for now. But this will change in time.

No, the Modern world do not need "religions of peace". We need religions of war, of hate, against those who would destroy, you and your kin, if you sit idly by and allow them.

Those who come under "banners of peace", are the truly devious warriors. "We mean you no harm"? No, they mean you every kind of harm.

Those peddling 'peace' represent a war of a different kind, the hidden war underneath the facade of Modernity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 8:19 am

Æon wrote:
Another main problem with religion/Church in the modern era is all this talk of "Peace".

Hypothetically, people shouldn't want a 'peaceful' religion.  You should want a War religion.  You should find yourself a War Church.  Promotion of violence is acceptable, in many ways, ESPECIALLY against the forces and ideologies of the modern world which seek to break, destroy, and even kill, the Kin-selection.  Those that want to intervene between Purity, of two individuals, of their own kind (same ethnic/racial group), without permission.

Is that not an act of war, anyway?  For forces, under guise of "Liberalism", to sneak and snake into the family, and tear it apart from within?

"Racial purity" is taboo, for now.  But this will change in time.

No, the Modern world do not need "religions of peace".  We need religions of war, of hate, against those who would destroy, you and your kin, if you sit idly by and allow them.

Those who come under "banners of peace", are the truly devious warriors.  "We mean you no harm"?  No, they mean you every kind of harm.

Those peddling 'peace' represent a war of a different kind, the hidden war underneath the facade of Modernity.
Who is we? Am I to feel equal concern for Protestant East-coast middle-class Americans as for Poles and Germans from Silesia? This is the problem I have with internet alt-right, a lot of ideas are being expressed by Americans of different racial make-ups and cultures that resemble and come off as echoes of mine own ideas and feelings but then when I have a look deeper into it there is rarely any spirit, any essence behind it that would resemble what I came to know as Western/Aryan European - its mostly sentimental and overstretched show-offs and simulations of what they perceive to be European through movies like 300 or some bits and pieces of history they have watched about Nazis but they ultimately are what they are(except exceptions) and that can't be skipped over or put in the past(which can be seen on them). To approach  the topic of utility of religion and utility of celibacy within it or in civilian life I find worth conversation but to then start putting up a critique of Roman Catholic Church and dismiss it(which I dont say shouldnt be done) for the sake of the circus that American Protestant Church is based on some video of an very elderly priest slapping(lightly) a child shows what exactly American conservatives are...(in relation to my initial post from that faggot on facebook).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 9:35 am

Anfang wrote;

As public hygiene will deteriorate for vast amounts of people in the West, I expect that it will become the new hip thing to be disgusting and eat literal shit.
"It's good for immune response, dude, it makes you strong, man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 4:45 pm

Funny thing happens when you have a man that is too masculine to cooperate with others effectively...he is excluded from the tribe, the community as he is too rigid to be absorbed to a minimum acceptable point and in our times he comes back through the system(aspies like Gates)to use it as a necessary buffer that diffuses the demand for proper socialization and social skills of a leader and a demand for it...The whole talk of 'a man must be as masculine as possible because he is a man' is funny to me given that we are not barbaric Asiatic nomad tribes but peoples that descend from very in-group focused warriors and raiders in which the requirement for a certain feminine abilities in a man must have been very high at the ancient time...
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:25 am

polishyouth wrote:
too rigid to be absorbed to a minimum acceptable point and in our times he comes back through the system(aspies like Gates)to use it as a necessary buffer that diffuses the demand for proper socialization and social skills of a leader and a demand for it...
Not sure I follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 8:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
whats this coal burning whore doing? its ok to be white and simultaneously its ok to throw away your ancestry and burn coal in your pussy?
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:30 pm

Cuckservatives are leftwinger anti-racists who can see color (white, etc.), some 'immaterial medical/physiological differences' in those colors, but also say they "don't see color"; and for the latter they're called racist and for the former they're called racist. They are also okay with such tyranny ruling their government, coming straight out of Harvard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 6:05 pm

lol apparently Molyneux is far-right now, kek xd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 11:48 am

Nothing like a fatty, baby-face looking, pregnant-woman-shaped American or Canadian with virgin mustache telling you to man the fuck up and claiming to be an authority on some noble, freedom oriented libertarian ideology when he cant even get his own weight under his own control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:12 pm

disgusting propaganda, no real man will ever support such smear against even the biggest enemy morally as it will disgust him
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:19 am

polishyouth wrote:

disgusting propaganda, no real man will ever support such smear against even the biggest enemy morally as it will disgust him

Not sure I get what you mean. Not saying I support Nazis or Jews, and the movie overall seems pro-Jew, but that particular scene seems to be slightly leaning towards glorification of Nazis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 5:38 pm

Winter came, haven't seen sun for 13 consecutive days, constant rain falling and winds blowing everyother day making it hard to walk with your face straight without getting something in your eyes, tatzelwurm can jump on your back if you dont... get up and dance.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 6:47 am

polishyouth wrote:
Winter came, haven't seen sun for 13 consecutive days, constant rain falling and winds blowing everyother day making it hard to walk with your face straight without getting something in your eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I googled cold weather effects on testosterone after noticing I feel shittier and my libido is weaker, the article confirmed my suspicions.

It also possibly explains why people in colder climates like Swedes are so much more leftist on average.

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 7:05 am

Vikings?
The warrior spirit of the Norse?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 7:07 am

Negroes have higher on-average levels of testosterone compared to Europeans.
It's one, of many, racial differences.
They also mature faster: walk earlier, on average, and develop motor-skills earlier, attaining higher potentials.
Track and field is dominated by them.

How can we integrate this 'dip in testosterone', in cold weather, with the rise of superior cognitive potentials?

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 7:35 am

Hypothesis: IQ carries with it effeminizing characteristics; see Asia. IQ is a social adaptation like bonobos. The higher cognitive potential of Europeans are in spatial reasoning, separate from language.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 8:16 am

Slaughtz wrote:
Hypothesis: IQ carries with it effeminizing characteristics; see Asia. IQ is a social adaptation like bonobos. The higher cognitive potential of Europeans are in spatial reasoning, separate from language.
excellent hypothesis.
It indicates that all social cooperative unities necessitate a degree of self repression.
An entirely 'macho', testosterone driven, group, would eat itself alive. Without a constant external 'enemy' it would turn that energy inward, upon itself.

Conclusion: the feminine is not an 'evil' to be expunged, but essential, and valuable, if it is controlled.
My thesis on Feminization, describes the domination of the feminine, expunging the masculine.

Higher IQ among Asians and Europeans is the product of less hospitable environments.
It forced them to innovate, and to self-regulate.
Africans never faced such environmental pressures, ergo their r/type reproductive strategies: quantity over quality.

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 11:50 am

Testosterone is a misused and misrepresented word...I looked into testosterone and couldn't really find any serious literature that would allign high testosterone with violent behaviour, agression etc., also the stuff I found makes it even murkier to re-allign what seems proper definition of test. to the popularly concieved one since it seems that, for instance, as far as regarding bone/bone muscle mass(muscles), wide differences in test. levels going from extreme bottom figures to extreme top figures produce something like a difference of 7.5kgs of bone/muscle mass difference(not that much) and different individuals need different levels of t. in their blood to respond in exactly same ways(one individual can have extremly low t levels and function better, as in not be affected by the supposed lack of t., than somebody with an extremly high level of t. that doesnt suffice for his body to produce the desired benefits of high t. in the mentioned individual).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 11:57 am

i propose: I think morality is genetic(independent of IQ but affected by it in its expression and manifestation), as in feeling of guilt, ability to percieve that one has done something immoral, compassion and empathy towards another, feeling of responsibility and duty toward other/others etc., somebody can be an extremly macho man but if he is genetically endowed with that morality gene(thats how I conceptualize it) he will be a cultured thug not a thug, like the bible says there are thoes of bad and good clay, I really believe you either have it or not and no amount of testosterone theraphy., re-education, prison programs can turn the bad clay into good clay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My own thoughts My own thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My own thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next