Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Music in terms of Civilization.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

Music in terms of Civilization. Empty
PostSubject: Music in terms of Civilization. Music in terms of Civilization. EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 12:56 pm

It is my firm belief that Music can cure any ailments of Civilization. Music has an impact on the human psyche. For instance Spartans will play certain notes to cause a war-like emotion. The key and frequency chart was done with utmost care and mathematics. For instance, when someone is singing in the shower, it just naturally sounds "horrendous" and "off" because it disobeys the laws of the notes. The notes were carefully planned and made, fine tuned with science and mathematics.

I think Modernity suffers from lack of musical talent, lack of science and mathematics. Creating a causal loop where the poor quality of music causes further lack of inspiration, causing even less talent to produce. It is a causal loop which is both causes, and caused by, low quality genetics or primitive genetics, causing a primitive culture causing even more primitive or low quality genetics. But I think it can be reversed. I believe if people play good music at stores, such as Classical music, or Excellent music, that people will evolve instead of devolve. Science shows DNA can change during a lifetime even in the same organism. I think that bad music, damages the dna, and I believe that Good music can cure physical ailments, even reduce the risk of cancer. My family, always had good taste in music, and not one of them ever had Cancer.

There are five components of Godliness: High taste in music, High taste in Cuisine, High taste in Art, Cleanliness,  and Neoteny.

Art is what separates humans from the animals. Animals have tools, societies, even consciousness, but no art. It is higher taste which seperates man from beast. A beast can eat the blood of raw flesh, like a Klingon does. But civilization must use the power of Fire to cause savory, roasted delicacies.

There are types of people. Hamburger Helper people. Or higher artisans, artists, with high taste in Cuisine, Art, and Music. My black mother, is accepted by the whites, even the racist whites, my grandfather used to be a racist. But my mother has higher taste than blacks, she hates rap, has higher taste in Art, and higher taste in Cuisine, although not as high taste as me or my father's.

Cleanliness, is of course, a part of godliness. Without cleanliness one descends into zombification. Same with art. Lower fashion trends, offer a descent into zombification. Now this brings me to the Neoteny thing. Neoteny, is a sense of morality. A childlike view of humanity. Adults, seem to descend and de-evolve, into slavery, subjugation. They will do anything to please a woman, even murder and kill each other. The child has no such attachment, views the Sins of man as only a child may enter, the metaphorical kingdom of heaven once spoken. Furthermore the being of Neoteny is not plagued by physical ugliness. The witches physical ugliness further fuels her criminal behavoir, a causal loop beginning to form. For example The Saint TV show, he is a handsome, beautiful man, and a a godly man of godliness, an overall, good guy.

Each and every day I feel more and more White. But the strange thing is, the more White I feel, the more I lust for Black women. I feel betrayed by the Feminism of White women. The White women seem more and more masculine, removed from nature, and artificial/controlling in general. And the Black women seem animalistic and completely part of Nature, this is what turns me on about them. A part of me wants to breed with the Beastly woman, I want to dominate the animal and make harmony with the beast, as my loyal (female) steed.

I know this may upset some of you. You want to preserve the White race. You want to discourage breeding with Black females. Personally I don't care if my child is white or black looking. But I simply do not want to raise my child into black culture. I am okay with having a black, surbanite black goth anime black kid. But I don't want to raise some ghetto black child.

Thus one of my life goals is to civilize the Savage African Plains. I want to save the blacks and create for them a Glory of Civilization. I know that blacks may be savage, even on a genetic level. So I am thinking of, some kind of serum, or DNA device, to make the blacks less savage. I know that some blacks look like Gorrillas. But I am not intimidated by the beast. I have love and compassion for most animals. I do not view blacks as abominations, an abomination to me is more along the lines of bugs or bug infestations. Now I know some blacks in africa look butt ugly, even uglier than actual gorillas. I believe these blacks need a serum, or DNA upgrade. But I do it out of love, I just want everyone to be happy and satisfied with their appearance, and civilization. I want to civilize the savage African plains, and create a Suburbanite africa for all blacks. I want American blacks to stop listening to rap, and instead, start listening to good classical music. This is the only way to Save America, as well as Africa.

To further clarify, I am intimidated by whites and blacks, but in a different way. To explain I must explain Civilization. White civilization is the closest thing to Utopia possible. Driving past white neighborhoods I am filled with the Glory of Civilization, the closest thing to Heaven on Earth. Black neighborhoods are a dystopia or hell on earth. When I see a white alpha male approaching me I feel intimidated. But it is a godly type of intimidation, visions of monster trucks and dirt road racing fills my head. The white alpha male, makes me feel feminized, and not like an alpha male. But then I go past a bunch of blacks at a bus stops. I feel negative, toxic, like it is just a dystopia. Like I see their looks of hatred in their eyes. And people call me a racist, its funny. Because I dont hate blacks, they hate me. I was always a victim of bullying by black people. They would never stop bullying me. And even them, I am trying to save them and give them better neighborhoods and civilize the Savage African Plains.
Back to top Go down

Music in terms of Civilization.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1