Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Feminism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:40 pm

He seems to attract mentally fucked-up women.
Look at his current girlfriend.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 3:59 pm

Q: Hey JF, for the record, the girl that had the low IQ that you banged, and fell in love with, and everything? How low was it?

Gariépy: I mean, she was, she was brilliant, I'm certain. I think I might be one of the only persons who accessed her mind, and there was something really brilliant inside of her, but she was very closed, and she was very delayed in her answers, and for most people in our society, they kind of push you for the answer and she was always pushed by people around her, so she was considered retarded by her family –

[interrupted by meaningless banter from Drunken Peasants hosts]

Gariépy: And by the way, she was a big Drunken Peasants fan, that's how she came to me, she saw me on Drunken Peasants, called me, and we had a relation for a few months, then her father found her – didn't agree that I was with her, so he had found mentally incapable of making decisions for herself, and unfortunately the state of Texas has ruled that she could not decide to be with me.

[meaningless laughter]

Q: Are you telling me that a retarded Drunken Peasants fan wanted to bang you, and then the State of Texas had to be like, "actually, she's too retarded to bang this Quebec [sic] man"?

Gariépy: It's a very sad part of my life, where [incomprehensible] and so when I talk against the authoritarian state and I do take issue with some of what Jeff [Holiday] has said about the state, I'm very serious here, the state is currently invading on personal freedom, and is using psychiatric excuses for it, and this was a very dramatic part of my life.

[meaningless banter from Drunken Peasants hosts]

Gariépy: This touches upon another problem in society, which is victimless crime. So I was essentially being accused of raping this girl, who would tell to the police, "No, no, I'm totally fine, I like this guy, we are going to live together, we get along well", and so we found ourselves with everyone around her wanting this to be a crime, but her saying "No, no, I have had the time of my life, this is all what I wanted". And in fact I was very serious with this girl. I would have continued my life with her. But she decided it would be wise following the intimidation that she was victim of by the State of Texas.

[meaningless banter from Drunken Peasants hosts]

Gariépy: And I found another girlfriend and we're currently having a baby, so everything went well, but I find this invasion of the state in individual liberties very grave, and I have been bringing this case to Courts of Appeal just for the sake of protecting the rights of handicapped people to have the freedom to do what they want.

Poor guy, smart enough to get a PHD, cheated and abused by the fucked-up legal system and western liberalism...if not for the nanny-state, he would be able to figure out that fucking mentally retarded, heavily autistic females AND THEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT PUBLICALLY AS A PUBLIC FIGURE, might end up badly...Fucking Jews and fucked up system we live in...
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 4:24 pm

Interesting, I didn't believe it was LITERALLY about a retarded person even when I saw the other videos, now I don't even..
Back to top Go down

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 4:30 pm

The sex must have been...strange...given that autistics are disgusted by physical intercourse...and the emotional connection must have been...special...given that autists have the empathetic and social part of the brain switched-off...
Autism 'disorder', aspergers, is a polite way of saying a psychopath with more severe mental disturbances than your average psychopathic mental patient...they are beatiful in their own way, everybody deserves love...
Back to top Go down

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:31 pm

Jarno wrote:
Interesting, I didn't believe it was LITERALLY about a retarded person even when I saw the other videos, now I don't even..
He is also having children with another retard currently I believe...
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 2:20 pm

I'm thinking how can one be attracted to women that are officially mentally handicapped, I understand attraction towards women who are a bit dumb, but have social intelligence. Is it because he feels like he can mold them to his liking easier or is it because of (autistic/narcissistic) projection. Or does he feel empathy towards people who are mentally handicapped. It's quite unusual and shocking, but I guess he himself knows it well and is fine with it, I don't believe all forms of autism lacks empathy, but is more specific which it feels empathy towards
Back to top Go down

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 3:13 pm

I have no clue what his motives are, lack of good parenting, prison-like schooling system and a lack of contact with the external world and the people in it(instead growing up on the internet) can produce fucked-up people living in fantasies that would normally have been better adjusted. I know plenty white guys who at 23 or 25 have never even held a conversation with a female...or meet friends at least once a month and do something social with them...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Is Stephan reading KTS?

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:24 pm

If he is, something tells me he would never admit it. He's not that deep of a thinker.
Back to top Go down

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:48 pm

I highly doubt it, he is too stuck up to actually read what others think, even when he is doing it for the show you can see he can only, only summon the patience to listen instead of speaking.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:00 pm

Sex is a game of lies and pretences.
Men lie about what they can do or what they possess; women lie about who they are and what they understand.

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:35 pm

Satyr wrote:

Is Stephan reading KTS?

How can one man be so based? lol The irony of the video is that it was originally made to shame him, and all i have to say is "wheres the lie?" Shieldmaidens will attempt to defer responsibility but feminism like all nihilism has always been a symbiotic relationship, which means there was something in the women that adopted it and those that still do today that leads them to implicitly accept it, no matter how "red pilled" they are.

Are we to impose the same level of responsibility to our women that we do to Men? Should a woman blame herself first for anything that happens to her regardless of being tricked or lied to? Or is that a responsibility that also primarily falls on the Father or the males of her kin?

Ive mentioned this potentially being one of the core differences between Northern and Southern Europeans. Northerners being more free with their women, whereas the Southerners were more restrictive.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.

Last edited by Impulso Oscuro on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:42 pm

Super long; I don't have time stamps. One of the comments say: 2:18:10

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 8:39 am

This is the kind of multiculturalism feminism is promoting.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 10:36 am

They like only the idea. Not the reality of the idea.

No impulse control with these animals. Indicative of thier inferior intelligence. He couldn't compose himself long enough to do that in private. He had to "act out" and do it right as the compulsion took him.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 4:26 pm

Slaughtz wrote:
Super long; I don't have time stamps. One of the comments say: 2:18:10

His "pretty guy" theory sounds a bit silly, I don't know who is he speaking for if the "pretty guys" are what every woman is going for instead of them, makes it sound like they can't be better on any level (watched it for 40 minutes so far). But I do believe some women might have corrupted ideals that comes from pop culture, thinking some undesirable facial feature to be attractive just because some pop-star or actor looks like it.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 1:31 am

Jarno wrote:

His "pretty guy" theory sounds a bit silly, I don't know who is he speaking for if the "pretty guys" are what every woman is going for instead of them, makes it sound like they can't be better on any level (watched it for 40 minutes so far). But I do believe some women might have corrupted ideals that comes from pop culture, thinking some undesirable facial feature to be attractive just because some pop-star or actor looks like it.

I interpret it in the same way as the "Chad" meme. While the Faustian spirit might be strong in these males due to being ahead of the curve socially, their desire to dominate has been used to serve the ends of parasites, who benefit from the social dysfunction their profligate behavior causes. "Who can be the biggest manwhore, and mentally scar the most females thus ruining their future relationships?" For example.

From my experience, self improvement requires self motivation and that is highly dependent on a tangible and realistic goal. If you can and did draw inspiration from the "idea" of obtaining a wife, and not from an actual woman in your life, then good for you, but not something i think most of these guys share. Ive been seeing a lady lately, and i can say Ive felt more willing to visit the gym and bring to order other areas in my life.

Not needing a tangible female can eventually become a problem. It can become masturbation when a man can (seemingly) fulfill his potential without one, and then use and discard any that flock to him, until he remains with one, but the pollution he caused in his journey remains.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 3:55 am

Women caring only about getting the dick, and a lack of wisdom about its underlying cause and what is good for it - starstruck into ignoring signs of a fickle promiscuous man - causes the destruction of a tribe. Their culpability makes them blame another instead: all men. Easy to do when they wonder why their fathers didn't love them enough to protect them, despite their demanding 'freedom', and their romantic ideal guy just dropped them.

Women go after the most popular, non-ugly guy. It starts in middle school, fawning over those like Justin Bieber. The top % of men in all aspects - and there is no 'universal balance'. The top % of men are usually smarter, prettier, and more successful; even if not wiser - but they rarely need it.

Calling 95% of men 'nice guys', 'creeps', 'effeminate', or whatever - even if it has truth to it to some degree - demonstrates misandry. Whether that misandry is justified or not - it is dependent on the goal. Generally, hating swathes of a group is an excuse to give up on the challenge facing the person. 

I do not give a fuck, for example, about non-whites; until they are attacking a people I care about. I do not hate their lowered potential, no more than I hate a dog's. I hate their impudent, arrogant, behavior or when I'm forced to defend myself. This woman can't find a hard dick she likes, or was burned by a guy and doesn't want to do the hard work finding one or settling.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:38 pm

The subliminal programming of gender reassignment. Women taking on the behavior of men, and vice versa.

Success isn't even nessesary to this agenda. Only the continuous planting of the psychological seeds, nurturing, caring, persistence, diligence. That's all it takes.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:38 pm

The feminine is an unbalanced spirit. This is why it finds its place among nature and sex, within the sensual, and not much elsewhere. The masculine, however, has the structure of 'creative initiative', to balance both feminine and masculine within him, manifesting superior dominating factors, such as creativity, artistry, genius, physical endurance and so on.

The feminine must balance the masculine, not become it or attempt to emulate it, otherwise it takes on grotesque forms or, in the case of Hollywood, it becomes obscenely caricatured, clownish or foolish; because it lacks the spirit to overcome itself as a sexual being. This is the reason why it cannot help but return to that over and over, no matter how much exaggeration of masculinity is attached to it, sex, sensuality, chaos, is where woman is suited, and even the sickening modern liberal shit show of Hollywood cannot help but portray that in subtle ways. The woman must be grossly over-grandized, because as a strictly sexual being, she does not offer anything else, and so grandiose imagery of power must overcompensate for it, through force of conviction.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:01 am

Maybe the "tough girl" characters are usually written by (for one reason or another) shitty people or people with a chip on their shoulder. It's kind of like a homosexual male trying to write a (implied/assumed) heterosexual hero type. There will be something fishy about it, exaggerations and so on, which at the end will come across as gay itself.

It's like with the super-hero genre itself, I don't see many attacks by fa***ts on those "super-heroes" because they are too masculine or something, they know it's a fake and gay portrayal, that's not threatening to them. The more understated and realistic a masculine portrayal is the louder they scream.
The homosexual/LGBTQJOU recognises his own kind.

The same with the "tough girl". The tough girl type portrayed is inherently an LGBTQJOU kind.
Fake and gay as they say.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 8:11 pm

Well, doesn't differ that much from what I've seen, every institution infected by these types.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 8:26 pm

The most degenerate and inferior thing you can do to demonstrate how degenerate and inferior you are is to reduce all you are down to a body part. They are only reverting themselves back to the most primitive state of their animal nature. It happens when you have no other quality to offer.

Like watching an amputee singing about his stump.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 2:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 2:33 pm

This is all about transhumanism. Sex becoming commodified into the digital image. Sex merging itself with the simulacra, becoming only a simulation. The female has morphed into a fantasy that the male only dreams about now, she is no longer human, but an artificial facade. He lacks any "impulse" to know they exist as a real thing that can be acquired or at least awknowledged. There is nothing outside of ones fantasies anymore, that the digital world doesn't provide for them. Biology and the physical are no match for what they can get by looking at an image on a screen and sodomizing thier own thoughts. The power and addiction of the illusion.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:18 pm

Female intelligence typically takes on a form of infantile intuitive exactness. Because she is prone to take most things in a literal sense, she can harness this tendency into a way to perceive appearances or flaws more accurately. This is why many “smart” women are obsessed with the use of conventional language or technical academia.

And because girls reach sexual maturity quicker than boys, this biological awakening, gives them the illusion of intelligence, and an ‘attitude’ of intellectual superiority when it is nothing more than a physiological awareness. Their minds are not concerned with ideas, they are concerned with appearances and superficial judgments; an instinctive social intelligence which is meant to put everyone in its place. She associates herself with intellect and logic, as she does with people and society. A way of fitting in and getting ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 12:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 12:57 pm

If it doesn't make money, contribute to the economy or big business profession it is useless. If it doesn't have anything to do with hedonistic lifestyles or self-interest it is useless. If it doesn't live up to delusions of individual "happiness" it is useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feminism - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feminism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next