Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Empire of Lies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Empire of Lies - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 9:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2% of the population....

Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote:
We have a large public that is very ignorant about public affairs and very susceptible to simplistic slogans by candidates who appear out of nowhere, have no track record, but mouth appealing slogans.

Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote:
The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.

The entire documentary on 9/11 and its lying official narrative is now posted in Hyperboria.

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:43 am

Satyr wrote:

Trying to out Jew the Jew... or this is the game the goys are forced into playing, unwittingly, due to the supremacy and robustness of Jewish culture and the failures of the others.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 12:02 pm

A cockroach is so "robust" it may survive the next "Holocaust," the nuclear kind.
Yet, I, would rather die than become a bug.
I gather you are of the other kind - survival at all costs....like Abraham's example.
Right, vermin?
Do you not believe in absolutes....do you not have faith in certainties?
You came here to "expose" pretentiousness, no? Did you not claim to know of absolutes?
Well..you did it, cockroach, you empirically exposed pretentious arrogance for all to see it in real time.

My new nickname for you is....'vermin'....and proud of it.
Is not Abraham your ideal man? Anything to survive, anything to prove your loyally to the absolute.
Ignobility....shame inverted to a secret pride; feigned humility concealing a secret arrogance.

Feed from my symposium's crumbs, vermin; scuttle into the corners and the dark when your master turns on the lights.
Lay there in waiting.

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 1:14 pm

If I am a rat here, it's only because 'here' is a sewer. Yet one you patrol with obsessive dedication, day and night. A King Rat... jealously guarding his territory, on constant patrol, laying down scents to ward of predators. But what are you so protective of... something that you're afraid will not survive in the world on its own? Something that needs so much shielding?

You would rather die than become a bug? Is there a possibility of putting this to the test in a comfortable, middle class home? Or are you another armchair Spartan? Throw your philosophy out there, I dare you, put it to the test. It's the honest thing to do. Or will you continue to lurk in the murky backwaters, claiming supremacy... like the Jews you claim to hate!?

Ἦθος δοκίμαζε

Last edited by Silas on Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 1:54 pm

Vermin wrote:
If I am a rat here, it's only because 'here' is a sewer.
This is about as accurate a conviction as anything that comes out of your tiny mind....vermin.
A vermin sees everything as a pile of shit....because shit is what it needs to survive.

But I never said "rat," right Polack?
Slipped-up again....in your passionate haste....
Kvasir named you that, you hypocritical, female, you sad obsessive coward.
And here you sit in my spotlight, like a rat, frozen in fear hoping to not be detected...exposing YOURSELF, to EVERYONE.
This is what you are.
You are proud of this?
Is this what you will dedicate your life to?

Vermin wrote:
Yet one you patrol with obsessive dedication, day and night. A King Rat... jealously guarding his territory, on constant patrol, laying down scents to ward of predators.
I've never claimed any throne...any ideal position. That I made you feel small and inferior, is not my doing.
But, see...how you expose yourself, once more....deeper still....
You dream of being a "king," pathetic rat.....like your grandpappy.....with a large brood of ratlings.
Despite your daddy, right?
Was he violent towards your helpless mother and you, in your "innocent youth."
Was your granddaddy the father you should have had?
Is that why you try to avenge yourself against everything that makes you feel afraid and small, like when you were young, like those "bullies"...those "Nazis" your grandpappy fought against?
Those that remind you of... father?

How he lied...or was too simple to know any better. He might have been a 'good man' but not too bright.....like you....simple.
Genetics.
Vermin....he would never have gotten laid in today's world, just like in your deepest fears.
Like when you attack the membership of KTS, or my relationship to my own son, as you imagine it... projecting your biggest fears....your assessment of yourself.

"Constant patrol"
Ha!!
Do you want me to leave you alone so you can attempt what you've learned?
Vermin...didn't you try it on ILP?
How did that go? Not well, huh?
Why?
Do you know?

Vermin wrote:
 But what are you so protective of... something that you're afraid will not survive in the world on its own? Something that needs so much shielding?
Cunt...do I believe anyone is like me?
No.
Genes/Memes, cunt. It's implied.
But you came here to challenge me, hypocrite.
After bragging about how much I feared you, no?
Well, here I am cunt.
Expose me.

Am I claiming absolute knowledge?
No....but you are.
Who are you fighting, moron....nature, your father...yourself?
See...there's the crux.....your inheritance?
Do you see your father's violence towards your mother in me?
I'm nothing like him, cunt.
I'm smart.....way more than you can ever imagine.

Vermin wrote:
You would rather die than become a bug? Is there a possibility of putting this to the test in a comfortable, middle class Canadian home?
Like your middle class American home, hypocrite?
How do you think this is maintained?
Magic?
How do you think I got a son and a home....mommy gave it to me?
Would you have gone out to sacrifice yourself in battle against the Enemy?
Ha!!!
I'm involved in something you can't understand, even though I've explained it...."word salads," no?

Vermin wrote:
Or are you another armchair Spartan? Throw your philosophy out there, I dare you, put it to the test.
Vermin....do you project your understanding of me?
Are Spartans suicidal, or do they sacrifice themselves for a purpose?
Cunt....do you think of me as a Abrahamic martyr, sacrificing himself for his cause...do you even know what I stand for?
You think me an idiot like you and your daddy?

Vermin wrote:
It's the honest thing to do.
Really...according to who?
You?

Vermin wrote:
Or will you continue to lurk in the murky backwaters, claiming supremacy... like the Jews you claim to hate!?
I claim to "hate" the Jews or anyone?
Quote me, you little girl.
In fact hate, like love, imbecile, is a sign of loss of control.
What have I said about empathy and objectivity... and sympathy/antipathy?
You don't understand, do you...."word salad," right?

You are like iamretarded and her "contraptions and clouds"....a clueless imbecile, attacking the figments in your tiny mind
moron. Do you think I will expose myself to the hoards of imbeciles, like you, waiting to avenge themselves against reality, using me as their scapegoat?
You think because you are a needy pathetic cunt, that would have used his IQ to become noticed, that this is what I would choose to do?
YOUR WEAKENESS IS NOT MINE...IT IS ALL YOURS.
Stop projecting and believing that the reflection is the other...you have no empathy, all you have is sympathy and antipathy...and you don't get the difference.
I know.
All you can do to understand me is to project yourself in my place...and then fantasize over what you would have done, or could have done....because you are a clueless imbecile. you se only rewards...no consequences...so needy you are.
Genetics...thank your daddy and mommy and your grandpappy. Not my fault.

How long before you are demoted?
Your neediness cannot be controlled.
you return to the Nazis, over and over...because of grandpappy and daddy....you see daddy in dem abusive Nazis, and grandpappy's fight against them as your vengeful noble cause...protecting mommy and your own innocence from injustice?
The "innocence" you want to protect is yourself, moron.

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 6:02 am

Couldn't help yourself eh?
'Rodent', haha! I was anointed by the King himself, but one who is extremely sensitive to criticism. You really need to develop a thicker skin. Your ideals are going to drive you insane.
What happens the day you find yourself talking to a sophisticated AI bot and raging about its Jewy heritage, Nazi hating grand pappy or its sexual failures as a 'man'?
It's going to happen you know... very soon.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 6:22 am

You are truly sick, vermin - like all vermin you're a disease carrier.
AI can have a Jewish worldview?
Are you serious? Are you this fucked-up?

Moron...what if it is a Nazi?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Computer programs left on their own are unemotional, objective, analyzing data and patterns .....so sexism and racism are inevitable, unless... UNLESS humans intervene to stop AI objectivity with human subjective emotionally founded motives.

Now you are betting on AI to do what? "Expose me"?
HA!!!
Change reality?
This is how clueless you are....
You think dogma ideology can change reality.
Can a computer code alter reality, vermin?
Can your words change reality?

But...this is you trying to hurt me....vengeance....a little boy you are.
How old are you, now, man-child?
30?
No growth....trapped in your brainwashing; imprisoned by your emotions.

I think I've had enough of you....I bet you make everyone avoid you in your real life.
You have one hour to expose me.
Tik Tok....

Last edited by Satyr on Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 6:27 am

Wouldn't it be more likely that AI would be objective and so would be a "racist" and a "sexist"?
Ha!!
But humans program computers...so whoever the programmer is will pass on his motives and world views to the AI.
And?
How does that help vermin?
We'll never know.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 11:30 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:25 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:27 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:29 am

Nobody becomes a billionaire by being a "good person."

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:31 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:33 am

Time exposes all lies and all hypocrites.
As the Greek saying goes:
Greek saying wrote:
Lies have short legs.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 5:08 pm

Look into " Project of the New American Century"....
A year before 9/11....a "catastrophic and catalyzing event - like Pearl Harbour"...

"...take out seven countries" seven.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 6:19 pm

Everything is reduced to a moral dilemma, signalling moral superiority.
It occurs when empires decline and moral standards, representing its values, are now doubted.
A simpleton evaluates all using quantities.
Empire decline is accompanied by economic decline and loss of popular trust.
This is experienced by degenerates as a debunking of an Empire's values and morals, otherwise why would it be in decline?
Eternal values last eternally, therefore, in their simple minds, its looming end is evidence of its meaningless values and void morals.

What is true must be eternal, is eternal.
Abrahamic psychosis.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 6:31 pm

In the case of the US, its values were founded on lies, and Abrahamic morals, derived from a divine source.
Its inevitable decline has now cast a shadow over it all, and those born and raised on its lies are beginning to doubt truth exists, or are beginning to lose trust in their own abilities to discern it.
Again....the end of Empire, like Rome, like the US, is experienced as a world ending event - it is, in fact, the end of a world, not the world.
It's end leaves the mind reeling - lost in confusion.
If all that was a lie then what is not a lie?

Unable to break free of human artifices - memes - it loses contact with reality - more true for those living in urban environments - their regimented, safe, predictability gradually deteriorating towards natural order - pre-existing all human socioeconomic systems...
Genes preceded Memes.
Natural order precedes Manmade, social order.
Morality precede ethical codes.
Natural law precedes manmade law.
Acts precede words.

When words are exposed as being empty of substance, the mind cannot find its way back to what preceded and buried in words.

This is when messiahs emerge offering a way out of the coming chaos, end of world preachers predict the end of times on every town square....

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:13 am

When lies expose the liar the deceived lost trust in everyone, including themselves.
To escape the implications the ego renounces all forms of 'truth,' unable to discern probability from possibility, or ideal from real.
Absolutism oscillates between extremes - positive and positive nihilism.
Absolute one, or absolute nil.

In the meanwhile the "cabal's" identity is rejected.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:23 am

Zey've been "socially engineering" the American Domain for generations.
Hollywood is a propaganda industry.
Hollywood and media....pop-culture, has been "brainwashing" the mases under their dominion for decades....since the start of the 20th century. It's methods becoming increasingly sophisticated - subtle, effective, subliminal...
Zey invented Marketing founded on what zey learned.
Zey conceal it in paranormal crap and superstitions...

The messaging is so ingrained it is considered 'self-evident.'
Go back and watch all Hollywood films with this in mind. All of them repeating the same themes, using similar imagery - triggering the same reactions after decades of Pavlovian training.
We should not wonder why specific peoples are committing cultural and ethnic suicide.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 1:22 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 5:41 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 5:56 am

This is what happens when you've been marketing bullshyte to your citizenry for a hundred years...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 7:26 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 8:27 am

What is America's elite?
Is it ethnic or ideological - dogmatic?
It may even identify itself spiritually.

Is it rooted in the earth, in tangible reality, or is it rooted in abstractions?
Is it internationalist, claiming the title of cosmopolitan, reflecting a metaphysical universalism?
Would they not claim that their dominance is universally determined - as if some external agency chose them to impose its rule?
Would they not claim this as a burden, and their privilege a heavy moral weight upon them?

Who owns and controls US media?
Who created Hollywood and through it sold Americanism to the world?
Who dominates, behind the scenes, American politics, determining America's internal and foreign policies?

Who are these Globalists that came from Europe?
What is the "deep state"? How did Trump weasel his way through it to reach the top?
Is he not part of the deep state? Look into Trump's mentors; the ones who shaped him and promoted him until he reached the top.
If we look into pre-war Germany, will we not find the same patterns repeating in post-war America?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 1:57 pm

And though this fact will have dire consequences on me, on a personal level, I welcome it as necessary, unavoidable, and welcomed as the destruction of an empire founded on lies and pretences by liars and pretenders - parasites that pretend, still, to be benevolent, innocent, misunderstood victims.
I could respect an empire that took because it could, but one that takes and then attempts to convince you, and the world that it is generously giving, adds insult to injury.
They whip you and then cry out in pain....
This is the height of feminine brutality.
At least men beat you and do not conceal the fact.
Women, the feminine, needs to destroy you and then remain innocent.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 9:15 am

Who is still naive enough to believe that empires can build wealth and power by remaining benevolent and well-meaning?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 9:27 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 9:34 am

The so called "war on terrorism" is an American fabrication.
An excuse to intervene and to depose and kill...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 9:38 am

China has no friends?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Empire of Lies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next