Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Transcendence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Transcendence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 10:28 am

And yet....the act remains clear, no matter what word is used.
The act matters....
Postmodernism uses words with no referents.

If I say horned devil, referring to a goat, it doesn't change the nature of the goat.
It adds a dimension.

It's when words are detached from reality that defines postmodernism.

Multiple words can be used to refer to the same act.....postmodernism is restricted to words that referring to no actions.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 10:30 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Evidence of the cruelty of Jewish slave owners?
Watch the vids.
Rabbis in their own Words.
First hand evidence.
Listen to what they believe and why.

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 10:36 am

Postmodernism is, in part, the opposition to the stability of meaning.

Are the Jews providing the evidence of their unparalleled cruelty to their slaves?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 10:39 am

You are their mind slave. You are my evidence.
You believe in their god.
And if you listen to what they think of you, and what their god intends, in their words, then that's cruelty beyond the physical.

Or did you think slavery is no longer a reality?

The brutality of physical enslavement is nothing compared to mind and body enslavement.
Unparalleled.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 10:47 am

You've abandoned the gods of your people - you may not even know who your people are - typical of slaves in the American experience - and you worship the god of your enslavers, your masters...and you don't even know it.
Your brain is incarcerated within their linguistic paradigms, and you can't even understand how.
Your ethics are their ethics; your words echo their meanings.
You are triggered by specific words - because they've trained you to feel, see imagery, every time you hear them.

Meanwhile they think you're cattle.
That's beyond cruelty.
A slave, shackled and imprisoned, hopes for freedom, dreams of it, strives towards it...you don't even know enough to hope because you believe you are free; other slaves reject the very concept of freedom, and are beyond hope.

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 10:53 am

A slave is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

I am making my own way, learning as I go. I am learning to be objective and neither your literary dramatics nor your postmodernism is helping.

I do thank you for getting me started though.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 10:54 am

'Loxism' is a conspiracy theory that was generated during discussions among white supremacists. It states that Jews hate non Jewish white people, similar to the propoganda created during the second world war by the Nazis

Satyr, It will be useful to bear in mind that when considering the beliefs of any religion, one needs to be aware that some of the popular “traditions” of a religion may well be different from the actual teachings of that religion’s scriptures. This situation can be evident in all religions, including Christianity.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 10:56 am

Assumptions are not wise.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 10:58 am

Your mind cannot escape the linguistic bars they built around you.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:01 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
'Loxism' is a conspiracy theory that was generated during discussions among white supremacists. It states that Jews hate non Jewish white people, similar to the propoganda created during the second world war by the Nazis

Satyr, It will be useful to bear in mind that when considering the beliefs of any religion, one needs to be aware that some of the popular “traditions” of a religion may well be different from the actual teachings of that religion’s scriptures. This situation can be evident in all religions, including Christianity.

Then why don't you apply this to Nazism?

You are saying that the ideology/dogma is misinterpreted by some of its followers?

Which ideology is not perfect, on paper, but imperfect in practice?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:03 am

If you listen to Rabbis, of an ilk, then Loxism is more than part of their psychology.

If you can't see how the idea of being "chosen" is enough...then, so be it.
I ain't in the business of changing minds.
I seek minds of a kind.

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:07 am

Satyr wrote:
Your mind cannot escape the linguistic bars they built around you.

And what might those bars be? What’s an example?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:09 am

'God'...'love/hate'......'one/nil'.....'universe'....'good/evil'...'moral/immoral'....

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:13 am

Chosen is interesting. I need to read the Old Testament to find where that is explicit, then find where it describes what they were chosen for.

Being chosen is not necessarily a positive position to be in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:13 am

Opposites do not exist?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:16 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Chosen is interesting. I need to read the Old Testament to find where that is explicit, then find where it describes what they were chosen for.

Being chosen is not necessarily a positive position to be in.
That's what they say....a "burden".....to be so gifted and blessed...
Chosen to suffer on behalf of god - goodness and all that is right.
Chosen to be hated....
"Forgive them father...they know not what they do..."

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:31 am

Satyr wrote:
You are saying that the ideology/dogma is misinterpreted by some of its followers?

No. I am saying that when it suits their other purposes, they conveniently ignore the parts of the Bible that are -
inconvenient.

and on the other side

The Bible contains passages about rape, murder and slavery that Evangelicals conveniently refuse to acknowledge.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:41 am

Yes...so a Marxist will tell you the communist ideology is "perfect" but it has never been "applied properly".
In which case, you have to ask yourself....which ideology is not perfect in theory?
Which ideology cannot ever be applied "perfectly" because it is fantastic, other-worldly....meant for an ideal world, ideal circumstances, populated by ideal humans.
Fantasy = imagination unhindered by reality.

This is what I mean when I say 'words have been defined out of existence', like the words I posted in response to Wendy...and she misunderstood.
Words representing concepts that do not exist anywhere but in the human mind as ideas/ideals.
Any ideology/dogma using them as foundational, will fail....
Christianity built in this inevitable failure.

Abrahamic ideals cannot be attained, and this is their intent.
Crucial in relation to a fahter-figure that has been idealized out of existence. The rites of passage from adolescence to adulthood can never be finalized.
Believers are trapped in perpetual adolescence, i.e., explorative, demanding, impressionable, experimental, naïve, irresponsible, sheltered....entitled, infantile; slaves to the fahter-figure, which in this case is god.
Slaves with no hope and no desire to be free.
Enslaved linguistically.

Last edited by Satyr on Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:44 am

Satyr wrote:
You are their mind slave. You are my evidence.
You believe in their god.
And if you listen to what they think of you, and what their god intends, in their words, then that's cruelty beyond the physical.

Or did you think slavery is no longer a reality?

The brutality of physical enslavement is nothing compared to mind and body enslavement.
Unparalleled.

Slavery exists in Africa. Mental bondage is different than slavery.

“You are my evidence”

As evidenced in this thread, quote me where I am your evidence.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:49 am

Your need to transcend, dear.
The way you define and understand it, exposes a desire to escape the real, the physical...your body, yourself.
The way you define and understand consciousness - demanding that it exist before existence; out of body.

Spirit, defined as something other than mind/body.
Basis of Transsexuality, and Peterson's Americanized individualism, by the way.

Peterson constricts himself by opposing transsexual rights, suing Christianity as his excuse.
Transsexuals are the ultimate American individualists. They are self-made men, or women,,,,or anything.
Free from collective conventions.

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:55 am

Be honest, quote your evidence.

You needn’t translate what I’ve “said” conveniently into what you mean.

Quote me…simple.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 12:03 pm

Every post directed towards me is about the same theme: god, as Abraham deafened the concept, eternal life, eternal consciousness etc.
I'm not going to put more effort than you deserve, in my judgement.
You either get it, or you don't.
It doesn't matter to me.
Your mind is limited by many things I cannot change...like inheritance, like anxiety/fear remedied by hope, no matter how unsubstantiated.

Your very demeanour screams your motives...like you trying to find a flaw in me so that you can dismiss everything I've said.

I'll save you the trouble...I'm flawed.
My positions accept imperfection. I say there are no absolutes, implying that I, nor anyone else, has any perfect, complete, answers.

But you are addicted to perfection, to the absolute and its certainty...and you need me to offer you an alternate to the one you already hold as true.
But I hold to nothing certain....I gauge probabilities. My only claim is superiority of perspective.

Like I've said many times:
I am average in all ways....but one. In that one I am formidable.
This is based no countless encounters.

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 12:08 pm

Satyr wrote:
Every post directed towards me is about the same theme: god, as Abraham deafened the concept, eternal life, eternal consciousness etc.
I'm not going to put more effort than you deserve, in my judgement.
You either get it, or you don't.
It doesn't matter to me.
Your mind is limited by many things I cannot change...like inheritance, like anxiety/fear remedied by hope, no matter how unsubstantiated.

Your very demeanour screams your motives...like you trying to find a flaw in me so that you can dismiss everything I've said.

I'll save you the trouble...I'm flawed.
My positions accept imperfection. I say there are no absolutes, implying that I, nor anyone else, has any perfect, complete, answers.

But you are addicted to perfection, to the absolute and its certainty...and you need me to offer you an alternate to the one you already hold as true.
But I hold to nothing certain....I gauge probabilities. My only claim is superiority of perspective.

Like I've said many times:
I am average in all ways....but one. In that one I am formidable.
This is based no countless encounters.

Be honest and formidable then, quote me rather than stating your assumptions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 12:10 pm

Are your assumptions more important than the truth?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 12:23 pm

Probabilities, dearest Darling.
My method is bottom<>Up, starting with perception - empirical.

Plenty of charlatans peddling all sorts of fantastic perspectives created by words....and only words.
Take your pick and good luck.

Truth is a probability evaluation.
No absolute truth...all is flux - interactive Energy.
No immutable, indivisible, other than in the heads of fanatics who misconstrue representations of reality for reality itself.

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 2:24 pm

Satyr wrote:
No absolute truth...all is flux

Except for the constants of nature which never change... and the laws that underlie them.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 2:56 pm

Nope.
Laws of Nature, refer to human perceptions of patterns underlying patterns (phenomena).
Since all is in flux, and chaos is increasing, such laws are not eternal - or it is highly improbable that they are eternal, viz., that they apply to a state preceding the Big Bang or will after a order falls beneath a certain level.
Chaos adheres to no laws.

Now, since the cosmos appears to be expanding at an increasingly faster rate....these laws may cease to apply.
We cannot know.
Order - patterns - are constants: repeating, consistent, predictable.
Order is therefore a restriction of possibility, i.e., probability.
Only patterns have probability ranges we interpret as things - perceived as form.
Chaos is random...and so organic minds cannot directly perceive it.

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 5:15 pm

Shocked Everyone. The Big Bang May Have Never Happened.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 5:22 pm

Satyr wrote:
Nope.
Laws of Nature, refer to human perceptions of patterns underlying patterns (phenomena).
Since all is in flux, and chaos is increasing, such laws are not eternal - or it is highly improbable that they are eternal, viz., that they apply to a state preceding the Big Bang or will after a order falls beneath a certain level.
Chaos adheres to no laws.

Now, since the cosmos appears to be expanding at an increasingly faster rate....these laws may cease to apply.
We cannot know.
Order - patterns - are constants: repeating, consistent, predictable.
Order is therefore a restriction of possibility, i.e., probability.
Only patterns have probability ranges we interpret as things - perceived as form.
Chaos is random...and so organic minds cannot directly perceive it.

A lot of patterns we cannot perceive exist.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 6:53 am

Yes.
Patterns remain knowable b- comprehensible.
Chaos is unknowable - incomprehensible.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Transcendence - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transcendence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: