Nothing in Excess

HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hollywood and Popular Culture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Recidivist

PostSubject: Hollywood and Popular Culture Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Old Miley gives us a flash of her true nature at the VMA awards... and guess who the white liberal press blame?

Yes, you got it... the white man.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Miley Cyrus at the VMAs: a six-minute guide to the prejudices of the entertainment industry

From Miley grinding Robin Thicke to smacking her backing dancer's buttocks, the VMAs showed that, once again, white men run the show, black men play support, all the women get mostly naked, and black women get to hold up the bottom of the objectification pile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:40 pm

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:45 am

Recidivist wrote:
Old Miley gives us a flash of her true nature at the VMA awards... and guess who the white liberal press blame?

Yes, you got it... the white man.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:09 pm

How many children watching this...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Isn't progress grand?

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:24 pm

I don't see what is so negative about what Miley did. She is allowing her sexual energies to be released - Good for her!
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:33 pm

This whole world is turning into one giant fucking kindergarten. A bunch of fucking kids trying to play adults.

I mean fuck Charlize Theron. Rhodesia went from the richest nation in Africa to hyper-inflation. Almost every black i met told me things got worse post-apartheid. If you actually care about these people, how about you fucking help them.

SA is going to way of Haiti. Such a shame, most beautiful country there is. Oh Well. It is the way of life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm

How can anyone help whites in SA... They practically live in a war zone...The rest of the western world certainly doesn't care... It's what happens when blacks are the majority and hold the highest offices of power... Only in Africa could blacks get away such bold violence toward whites on such a large scale... And yet, YET, they (Hollywood) STILL make movies about fucking apartheid (there's another Mandela movie coming out)... Anthony Bourdain went to Johannesburg for his show "Parts Unknown," and the whole thing was an exercise in liberal guilt, the evils of apartheid etc.... I mean, you literally can't walk around in a lot of cities in SA without worrying about being killed by some impulsive black... even in broad daylight... and they still talk about apartheid... that's the pressing issue... People are suffering from a serious disconnect with reality when even shocking violence doesn't wake them up.

From all the movies and pictures of SA I've seen, it does seem like one of the most beautiful places on Earth... The Cape Town area enjoys an amazing Mediterranean climate too...all to waste... could be a perfect place for a real society to flourish...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:10 pm

I've lived there twice and I have some of the best memories. Lived in pretty snobby gated British neighborhoods. Out in the wilderness it's so crazy, and so fun. At the age of seven our car got robbed at gun point, which was a fucking experience. Cape Town is so unique because it unites the Atlantic and Indian oceans. Things have really started to degenerate over time. To high crime, triggering massive white flight, to other countries, and extremely segregated communities. There's some ridiculously rich British people there. Had a meet up with the former Nasa cheif. All is not doomed though. The Afrikaaners are some tough mother fuckers. Whites are to essential to the economy, at some point the Boers will get their own private country within Africa. In which case I would sign up. There's crazy amounts of crime and racism, so if you ever think the world is to plastic, and want a thrill go visit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:23 am

perpetualburn wrote:
How can anyone help whites in SA... They practically live in a war zone...The rest of the western world certainly doesn't care... It's what happens when blacks are the majority and hold the highest offices of power... Only in Africa could blacks get away such bold violence toward whites on such a large scale... And yet, YET, they (Hollywood) STILL make movies about fucking apartheid (there's another Mandela movie coming out)... Anthony Bourdain went to Johannesburg for his show "Parts Unknown," and the whole thing was an exercise in liberal guilt, the evils of apartheid etc.... I mean, you literally can't walk around in a lot of cities in SA without worrying about being killed by some impulsive black... even in broad daylight... and they still talk about apartheid... that's the pressing issue... People are suffering from a serious disconnect with reality when even shocking violence doesn't wake them up.

From all the movies and pictures of SA I've seen, it does seem like one of the most beautiful places on Earth... The Cape Town area enjoys an amazing Mediterranean climate too...all to waste... could be a perfect place for a real society to flourish...
Living in SA I can tell you that it is indeed one of the most beautiful countries there is. With regards to the war-zone effect, we whites(the ones with some brains) live in gated communities, affluent, security checked, patrolled areas. Its not so bad in these semi-urban areas. I stay away from the zones of "threat". I usually don't go out alone, this is foolish. The western cape is the best run province in SA...almost european. With regards to propaganda, its intense and well intrenched in the society, public and private schools and advertising etc. One of the saving graces of this country is that the blacks tend to fight amongst themselves and are extremely hostile to other Africans who skip the borders to the north.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:39 am

Lyssa wrote:

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Gossip rag Us Weekly reported that

"Charlize Theron has adopted a child.  She is the proud mom of a healthy baby boy named
Jackson."

Jackson? As a first name? Something's amiss.

Our american correspondent reports that according to a source close to the white South
African star, little Jackson was born in the United States, and is African-American. Jackson
is the first child for Theron.

"She has always wanted to be a mom," Charlize's representative stated. "She is glad to be
able to do it on her own now and is so happy to be a mom."

She told the December 2012 issue of Vogue, "This is the first time [being single] in my life.
From the time I was 19, I've been in relationships, literally gone from one to the other within
a month."

So because your relations failed you decided to become a ingle smom, by adopting a black
child. Interesting..

Another great tidbit of liberal gossip? Jake Gyllenhaal says he is proud to be referred to as gay!

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Sat May 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Mon May 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Don't see the big deal about Cyrus. It's just monkeys being monkeys, on a big stage for chimpanzees either to masturbate to or whine about. Moving on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:18 am

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:19 am

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir

PostSubject: pop Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:24 pm

One more for posterity...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:44 am

Satyr wrote:
"Everything that disrupts and disturbs this inner sense of uniform parity, and internal harmony, by limiting permissible activities, is eradicated, or labeled by a term which highlights its undesirability.
This is part of the hive’s shared consciousness, where the world is categorized by a communal perspective which then guides each member’s judgments."

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:15 pm

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture

Back to top Go down

Hollywood and Popular Culture
View previous topic View next topic Back to top