Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eventually all forms of nihilism congregate where they feel the most safe; amongst their own.

Pedophilia is the next stage in the rpesent ascent towrds greater heights of enlightenment.
After all, sex is without agressive, dominance, symbolism, and all deserve love, so why deny it to a youngster on the basis of his/her age: ageism.

In the area of biology, specietion is already the next arena of liberal advocacy.

If appearances do not matter, and no sexual categories apply, because sex is a choice, and since reproduction is not really important, and ego is a vile vice to be extinguished, why think of yourself as human, or as superior to another living being?

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], creeps into the fold.
What a goldmine of human decay ILP has proven to be.

Read how degraded the human spirit has become, how low European man has fallen.
The very experience of exiting (need/suffering) is now what must be expunged.
how?
By taking Silenus' advice.
To never be born, the New Age Buddhist high-hope ...existential fatigue.
Yes, Nihilism is on the rise.
It's spreading like the virus that it is, as a method of population control.

who makes the best slave-robot, but the one too afraid to die, but desperately waiting for it to happen.
Life becomes a tedium, he must get through as painlessly as possible. He'll to anything to reduce suffering, the experience of existing, to a minimum, until finally death relieves him of the sensation.
Turn your back on reproduction; turn your backs on females...leave them to the puppet-masters.  
Leave them breed the coming last-man.

And look at the quote in the signature.

-------------------------------------------------------

Natural selection at work.
The inferior exclude themselves from the gene pool, once the costs have risen to the point where they cannot pay them.
MRA's excuse themselves by justifying their exclusion, their newly discovered expendabiltiy.
Males have always been expendable but the common herd, having been raised in sheltering systems, full of romanticism and those monogamous aids, has only now awoken to the natural reality of female sexual power.
Their embarrassment is used as an attack upon the ones who remind them of the shame.

An example of how social eugenics works without shedding blood, by simply controlling minds, particularly females.
Females being the weakest, less reactionary, easier to manipulate, using seduction and emotion.
Unbeknownst to them, they serve the meme, by being infected by its weights and measurements.
Their need to belong, intuitive as it is, services a cultural ideal.

The antinatalists moralize their own "chosen" exclusion form the gene-pool.
Their own socially selected meekness has exposed them to a world which cannot be pushed to the periphery.
Natural disasters, those moments of lawlessness, random violence, reminds them that the world they live in, with its certainties and regimented safety nets, is but an illusion.
The illusion of post-war, New Age, westernized, neo-Buddhism.
Any glimsse over the insitutional walls, makes him feel small and weak; a man bred to exist within walls, dreaming of tearing them down.
The only walls this type wants to tear down, metaphorically, speaking, is the internal ones ...the ones separating the cells from each other. He wants the sensation of open spaces within the external walls, which he wants to build higher and thicker, with morals and civility and lies.
The smallest reminded, like nature not giving a shit about his sheltered dreams, makes him feel like this life is not worth living, after all ...because he knows the outer walls cannot stand forever.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Do not take my word on it, see it for yourself, real-time, in real life, interacting.

Theory is theory and practice is practice.
This internet is my living, breathing, interactive, laboratory of evidence.
What I say is not only an idea, it is there for you to see.
Witness it.
ILP is my petri dish.

Not all, because in a specimen jar there will be a few exceptions.

Take advantage of it on your own, if my own observations do not suffice.
Put these specimens of modern decay to the test.
Do not take my word on it. Conduct tests of your own.
See if what I say and what they say proves my points or does not.

Then they wonder why I am interested in them....Rolling Eyes 
They ARE a validation of everything I write about.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:00 pm

I see yet another Satyr-bashing thread, lol, Tyrranus is more than metaphorically jobless...

He posts your picture... funny.

He's the scum who made posts there calling all women whores and sluts, and yet stooped to self-Prostitution advertizing his own pics. to catch a girl just with his looks.

Talk about hypocrisy... sad tut tut.

Its come down to this. Males selling their body and facial images plastering them out like cheap hookers standing for a customer.

Schizo-smears smearing away his own incompetence - has that pothead and drug addict ever EVER come up with anything objective, anything rational beyond a=a and that too only through a link...

Someone who cannot even acknowledge race and sex reality is a CARTOON.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:58 pm

@Tyrranus,

You've been a'messin' where you shouldn't 've been a'messin'
And now someone else is getting all your best Wink

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:35 am

As I can no longer access ILP, for whatever reason they have decided, I will post my response here as it appears they read KT religiously.

While Satyr's writings are poetic at times and nearly impossible to follow at others, the remarkable way his theories blend with myths, folklore, and legends keep his theories alive.  My question, what is the charisma that ties many at ILP to him, reluctant to let him go?

What is forgotten, he is only a man, as his picture testifies, as you are only men (or women) and it is those posters at ILP who have elevated him to something above this status.

The obsession with him is palpable.   Men and women alike.

Clamouring at the fence line and within the safety of ILP, taunting like small children.

Amazing and amusing.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:51 am

And who were you on ILP?
Just curious.
"Above his status" indicates a personal evaluation of what this status ought to be.
But status, is based on judgment, and like all value judgment it is a relationship of one with the other ...a comparison.  
In this case, dealing in this medium where only language is used to express quality of mind, status is the product of that intellectual i(inter)action.
Perhaps, you wish me to be lowered to your level, your status, and you offer no justification for it other than how all must be humbled and made the same.
But status, like my thinking, is organic...There is status born out of institution, and then there is the more visceral form which is born out of (inter)action.
Maybe the secret is that Satyr doesn't care about social status.

My take on it:

Satyr is honest, brutally so, in an age of bullshit and feel-good, don't hurt the children, pretentiousness.

His brand of thinking, often called organic philosophy, is, by no means new, nor is it unique.
First of all, there is no such thing as uniqueness, in the absolute sense, and secondly he is part of a tradition that goes back thousands of years: connecting reality with thinking, the act with the word, and the phenomena with the logos.

His choice of moniker and avatar is this connection to a past forgotten, by the majority, or mostly not known by them.

Living in a culture of detachment this kind of thinking is highly uncommon.
This, in a culture of words, of symbols with no context outside human constructs, is anachronistic, bizarre, out of place.
In an age of disillusionment, and of fantastic disconnected from the fundamental simplicity of existing, Satyr is a reminder; a nobody, a simple, mortal, man, living in solitude, at peace with his condition.
Satyr is content in ways those pretending to be "happy" can never be.
Ironically, the only source of Satyr's discontentment is other people struggling to find contentment.

Satyr is clear and confident in what he is saying.
There is no ulterior motive to Satyr, despite the many attempts to find one, other than lucidity, in relation to reality, and a personal desire to see as much of the world as possible before the man behind Satyr dies.
In an age of pretentiousness, game-playing escapism, sexual obsessiveness, materialism and hedonism, this is out of sorts, weird, uncommon: it must be hiding something.

Satyr delivers a kind of tough-love but with the indifference of a man who simply does not give a shit about the possibility that he may be ignored, dismissed or rejected.
It's a fatherly, kind of love, of do-or-die, minus the concern of a real father.
A real father is invested in the well-being of his offspring, whereas Satyr cares not if his words find fertile ground in the minds of those who hear them.
He speaks because he must ...he is overflowing with ideas.
In an age of absentee fathers and males of declining intellectual quality, younger minds, usually from broken families, find in this a kick-in-the-arse, wake-up call, they sorely missed in their personal lives.

Satyr expresses some very obvious, but forgotten, organic, wisdom, in that even without understanding we feel their validity; tries to do it in the simplest, most comprehensive, style possible.
He only reminds the mind of what it is trying to forget; he opens the eyes to what was there, right in front of them, all along.
When successful the other, having come into contact with Satyr, feels like he knew everything he was just told, because it seems so obvious, and yet something it had not seen, or had denied and pushed to the back of the mind.
Satyr connects the dots between phenomena all can see.

Satyr has a well-thought out, cohesive, world-view, even if some disagree with it.
Metaphysics, physics blend, or must be part of one model; history, prehistory, and the present blend, they are not separate but part of a continuum.
Everything from sports to psychology and from sex to eating, are part of a continuum, which Satyr has spent decades incorporating within a rational model.

Satyr is flexible, in a psychological, personality sense.
He can relate to the brute, and to the more academically minded, psychology, when and if he wishes to.
This ability to read others, though innate and always blunt, is something, a talent, the man behind Satyr was born with, and has spent a lifetime trying to focus and sharpen into a surgical tool ...or a weapon.
It's obvious expression is this ability, not always successful, of getting under people's skins, in a good or in a bad way.
The other feels like Satyr is just like himself or herself. He feels a kinship, which is no more than Satyr's magic.
Satyr has a sense of humour, which is a bit rare amongst the ones involved in high-minded topics.
Many forget what kind of humility it takes to accomplish this feat. The act of even wanting to adapt one's self to the other is an act of self-humbling. Funny that Satyr is considered arrogant when if he truly was that arrogant he would not respond to the majority of the individuals that vie for his attention.

Satyr is intelligent.
Without wanting to blow the horn of the man behind Satyr too much, this fact cannot be denied.
no matter what other faults the man behind Satyr may have, his intelligence, expressed via the caricature of this mythological creature, is undeniable.
How smart is left up to the reader to decide, in accordance with his own intelligence, motive, and ego.
This "gift" is a double-edged sword for Satyr, for he both benefits and pays the price for it.
The benefits are easy to imagine, but the price is often misunderstood: intellectual restlessness, an inability to settle for the base, an solitude born out of this divergence forcing the man behind Satyr to lower himself, with the obvious psychological fatigue and ennui this brings about.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:23 am

Ha!  when I typed that "his status" I knew I should have been more precise and you would have picked up on this.

You are a man, are you not?  You cannot be elevated above that, unless you profess to be a god.

Which is something I do not see you as.  

I see from your answer you enjoy the elevation those at ILP give you.

I see this as most unwise, as vanity can be a dangerous archilles' heel.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:57 am

reasonvemotion wrote:

Ha!  when I typed that "his status" I knew I should have been more precise and you would have picked up on this.

You are a man, are you not?  You cannot be elevated above that, unless you profess to be a god.
I knew what you meant, and that's why I commented.
If the only thing you can see in a status is man and god, then you are truly Nihilistic.

The term "man" is too simple. It makes it seem that all men are created equal.
God is outside the human hierarchy, woman.
I am indeed man, but not just another man.
Status is a relationship, I fuckin' repeat.
If by "above" you mean what is above you, wanting to lower me to your level, then you reveal your own vanity.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Which is something I do not see you as.
 To an ape, a human is like a god, but not a god.

reasonvemotion wrote:
I see from your answer you enjoy the elevation those at ILP give you.
Do I?
On ILP they debase me, trying to make themselves seem higher.

They are far more interesting phenomenon, because they are ubiquitous, and part of a growing majority, and the very example of feminization and nihilism I speak of.

reasonvemotion wrote:
I see this as most unwise, as vanity can be a dangerous archille's heel.
Having failed to read my post, or to understand it, you too must find that weakness to comfort yourself with.
I, my dear, am the least vain person you will meet.
I am the least narcissist.

If vain narcissism is what you want to see, before the mirror, go to ILP.
There are 2-3 members there who scream it out.

If by vanity you mean me admitting I am smart then I cannot do you the favour of lying to appear humble before you.
I try not to lie to myself.
I admit all my inferiority, just as I admit my superiority.
It is one, and have claimed no other.

But, also interesting that you do not tell me your ILP moniker.
My dear, they will accuse you of being me.
It's how they explain why we have the small numbers of active participants which is comparable to theirs, if number games is what they wish to play.
There are more members there, but the same little clique of nitwits vomit in every thread the same crap over and voer again.

That's why they must convince themselves that Sayr is so vain, so in need of attention, that he invented all these monikers to pretend he is amongst others.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:17 am

Tyr/anus, slut, don't damage my name. Not a peacock, but I've got something of a dragonFly and a unicorn abt. me. I'm all about small+magic spilling Wink

Your jealousy of Satyr is pathetic. And no amount of smearing, whining, b*itching is going to be effective to "take him down"... you know why? Because he knows how to Live well. And he knows how to Live well, because he knows how to Love well... see, even when he lashes out,,, there's Love in his Hatred,,, and your kind of rage has nothing but only self-hatred, and that's what makes you so impotent. And girls smell this.

In a few years, while you're spreading anarchy and being a midget not knowing how to honour any woman, your little girl is going to be one more to want to drop her skirts for Satyr,,, because girls smell this too. Real men.

You speaking of spreading anarchy and destroying the world,,,, yet its into this world that you brought a daughter out. A "MAN" no matter who's screwed him or cheated him, always dignifies his responsibility to himself. At the very least, he would want to *build a world for something he gave birth to. That you want to wreck things and destroy this world even after you've brought in a child, makes you a low scum.

Moron. Grow the f--- up and try being a piss artist atleast doing some revolutionary grafittis than being a sorry excuse for a miserable abortion.

Boots, start walkin'...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:04 am

Fascinating ...the self-proclaimed worshippers of chaos, admit that they are about quantities, not qualities.
A shameless self-esteem.
Chaos proposing to take over the world by random events, not hierarchies or order, life being a form of order.
A self-contradicting hypocrisy.

So, these self-hating imbeciles, who are an ordering, as they live, declare a coming chaos, brought about by no hierarchy, and nobody leading the masses of brain-dead zombies they find kinship amongst.
Remember the Joker in the Batman movies?

He killed his own co-conspirators, after he was done with them.
Who shall join those ranks?
The means to an end for a self-absorbed narcissistic, schizophrenic.
The paint is there to accentuate, not so much to hide.
Every opportunity he gets he plasters his grimace, wanting to be seen smiling, in a pseudo-happy state of resentiment.

He is, in reality, invisible.
This is why ignoring such a creature is the worse punishment of all.
Best lose the world than remain unseen.
The mother and father did not look, and now he seeks eyes to reflect his lost value upon.

But the fictitious character had the balls to flip a coin and put his fate upon its outcome.
The common, wannabe, hypocrite mind, can only relate to the destruction, because he fails to construct on his own.
He dreams of wiping the slate clean because what has been written on it, for generations upon generations, makes him out to be nothing but genetic pollution, the kind a superfluous, sheltering, culture produces to hide its emptiness.
When he speaks of chaos, he means for everyone else.
He is the one who will enjoy the spectacle, waiting his chance to impose his order afterwards ...in theory. In practice the same genetic garbage remains, never to be recycled.

You can burn the world down and you've done nothing about the past that determines and identifies.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:29 am

It's interesting to see how many things are taken for granted and passed over as if they are thoroughly "proven" by those who demands stringency and "proof" from others.
The common charlatan, preserves his sense of intellectual integrity when faced with what disturbs his emotional stability or what he has come to consider necessary, by demanding from the other what he casually ignores in his own "thinking".
We may speak of inferior or superior probabilities, discovered through superior or inferior arguments, but when a nihilist demands absolute proof while remaining true to his 1+1=2 paradigm one is forced to hold him to his own standard and ask: give us proof of a one.

What we call philosophy today is politics, and what the common mind strives to be is "correct" in his politics - what is deemed "correct" is most often what is most effective in bringing about harmony between self and otherness.
No proof is demanded when this desire is observed in the other's "reasoning," no matter how poor the arguments might be, but when the other's reasoning, no matter how powerful it may be, threatens this sense of belonging, displays an indifference towards harmonizing with the politics of the many, then the most stringent, exacting, absolutist, standard of evaluation is applied.

Two faces, for two diametrically opposite motives.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Satyr wrote:
Fascinating ...the self-proclaimed worshippers of chaos, admit that they are about quantities, not qualities.
A shameless self-esteem.
Chaos proposing to take over the world by random events, not hierarchies or order, life being a form of order.
A self-contradicting hypocrisy.

So, these self-hating imbeciles, who are an ordering, as they live, declare a coming chaos, brought about by no hierarchy, and nobody leading the masses of brain-dead zombies they find kinship amongst.
Remember the Joker in the Batman movies?

He killed his own co-conspirators, after he was done with them.
Who shall join those ranks?
The means to an end for a self-absorbed narcissistic, schizophrenic.
The paint is there to accentuate, not so much to hide.
Every opportunity he gets he plasters his grimace, wanting to be seen smiling, in a pseudo-happy state of resentiment.

He is, in reality, invisible.
This is why ignoring such a creature is the worse punishment of all.
Best lose the world than remain unseen.
The mother and father did not look, and now he seeks eyes to reflect his lost value upon.  

But the fictitious character had the balls to flip a coin and put his fate upon its outcome.
The common, wannabe, hypocrite mind, can only relate to the destruction, because he fails to construct on his own.
He dreams of wiping the slate clean because what has been written on it, for generations upon generations, makes him out to be nothing but genetic pollution, the kind a superfluous, sheltering, culture produces to hide its emptiness.
When he speaks of chaos, he means for everyone else.
He is the one who will enjoy the spectacle, waiting his chance to impose his order afterwards ...in theory. In practice the same genetic garbage remains, never to be recycled.

You can burn the world down and you've done nothing about the past that determines and identifies.    

Love the writing... deep in such few lines.

Self-erasure wandering as a legit. political philosophy - "nihilistic anarcho-primitivisit" is a long for I want to die and it all has to come with me...

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Primal Slut, you speak of Might is Right here, and yet you go there on ILP gossiping like an old granny, and whimper like a crybaby to your ILP-twin. Well, since you are doing such wonderful border-patrol, and you have no distinct personality - letting yourself get mindraped by anyone from Erik Mystery to Eulogy to Purple Dragon to the Anus whose Tyr has torn away leaving nothing but the Cracks showing,,, you are henceforth my messenger boy, and my inferior everywhich way. To me, it doesn't make any difference whether I address Anus' comments to you or him, since you'll be taking all this to him anyway, and since you are all enamoured with him, talking to you is as good as talking to him.

Anus wrote:
Even when you both turn away from me eventually and inevitably in cowardice I will not cease in finding ways of ridiculing you both or that entire forum. I'll make it my mission to desecrate that place you guys have created in worship on a weekly basis for revealing its pedagoguery masquerading as nihilism.
Good, be obsessed; that makes you a slave like hungry paparazzi wait around like dogs for one glimpse of who they depend on, to give meaning to their life. And because you give meaning to your life this way, this makes your position of an Anarcho-Nihilist an oxymoron. Your own actions defeat your own positions. This makes you a loser.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:
but I've got something of a dragonFly and a unicorn abt.
Is that Satyr's sexual pet name given to you?  Be honest now.
No, not after he learnt someone gave that to you. We heard you are called a drag and corny too...

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

me. I'm all about small+magic spilling
Woman, I'm not interested in your menstrual cycles.
Good, the prank's all on you then. ; )

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:
Your jealousy of Satyr is pathetic.
Jealousy? Hardly, beyond his weak fabled aristocratic nihilism to the realm of understanding that neither of you both intellectually can even begin to understand. That stale aristocratic nihilism and pedagoguery he preaches is from a period of time in history that is no longer relevant to a constantly changing world that we exist in which has forced such perceptions of him into total irrelevancy. He's a philosophy antique and relic of a by gone era that will never come back again. Being that both you and him also have no perception of long term thinking where like children you are stuck in constant short term perceptiveness neither of you can see the oncoming eclipse of the entirety of human civilization like I can, but you see I have seen it myself where having been to the abyss surviving its embrace I've come back with a new vision, my vision, of a world about to spiral completely out of control on its way to total entropy. For me that total entropy is equilibrium.
Not aristocratic nihilism, but timocratic elitism.

Saying that the past is not relevant makes you a prisoner of fate, and a slave impotent from ever being able to realize your full destiny. Natural Ranks will always be relevant since no two things can ever be equal and this universe is a war of differing/unequal quantums of power.

And since entropy is the norm, your trying to "spread chaos" - amounts to doing nothing, as entropy is something that naturally occurs whether you aid it or don't, whether you pitifully exist or don't... in short; there's nothing really substantial to boast. In fact, you are like the sorry figure on a day of storm clouds gathering, who proclaims, I am going to make it rain. That is the insignificance and the vapidity of your "political position". A petty hoodwinking.

Anus wrote:
It is the only equilibrium that matters.
If there is total entropy, how can it matter to the one believes its all that matters. Consciousness emerges from perception of patterns.
Since your consciousness won't exist, what you say doesn't matter. This makes YOU so IRRELEVANT.
And this is what makes you so jealous. You ARE NOTHING, and you've got nothing,,, while his outlook is not only coherent, its unflatteringly honest, and therefore powerful, but it also nurtures and seeds and attracts young unformed minds like yours. He's a cultivator; And you're drawn to him like a moth to a...

The Crack wrote:

Au contraire cherie, I'm just warming up baby. You haven't even begun to see how I'm going to bring the old man down from that ordained tower of alteration that he's existing on in that website. First, before I go any further let me just say that you guys brought this on yourselves. You really shouldn't be mean to every random stranger or person that comes in your cyber realm. In this case, I'm talking about myself obviously. You really ought to not overlook or under estimate people either with a derived false sense of security. One can pay in kind and dearly with both mistakes.
Now when I rip the philosophy of the old man to shreds within the coming months you will understand as I leave my mark on all of you.
Brought what? This comic relief?

Basically all because Apaosha founded a forum that runs and yours couldn't survive, you whine like a girl?
Sweetie, YOU are the child in diapers,,, perfect company with schizo-smears who sleeps with pink teddy-bears...

Why should Satyr give a damn abt. you, when the world doesn't, when nature doesn't? How exactly was he mean?
Having your positions attacked is not the same as attacking you, and that too for your social status, unless you are that diapered child, and don't know how to separate rational arguments from emotions  - if anything Satyr has constantly made it clear race and genetics only imply potential, and no one ought to be privileged simply for being born in some prestigious family or race. He's a Timocrat.

If you are an honest person, acknowledge his stated positions sincerely;

Satyr wrote:

"When it comes to race, it is a beginning.
It determines a higher or lower potential, depending on the particular strand, the family bloodline.
Being born European doesn't mean anything more than that the odds are better that you have a higher potential in some areas and a lower potential in others.  

This is why I've shifted my positions to focus on memes.
Genes are still decisive, but not the end-all.
Memes take over from there."

Crack wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

Because he knows how to Live well.

Live well? Be more specific. Stop speaking so vaguely and pretending it has relevancy.
For starters, to Live well, is to live beyond Rancor.
Self-acceptance is triumphing over all the limitations that past sets and all that is painful and unpleasant by continuing to affirm life without wanting to punish, curse, blame, escape or lie one's way out of living, out of this real world.
To live well, is to be one's own master, and to be one's own master is to dominate one's own inner chaos first.

The one who loves life, will always cultivate and give back life too.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

And he knows how to Live well, because he knows how to Love well... see, even when he lashes out,,, there's Love in his Hatred,,,

Love? Love is overrated I would say. Next thing you will be telling me that Satyr is like the love carebear.
You reveal your teddybear mind with such limited understanding of Love. Your limitations do not limit the semantic span of a word.

Let me put it to you this way. Its part of a man's pride and his self-love to be a value-giver and a value-bestower. While the anarchist in him may tear down and rage against the current system and all feminizing systems, the Lover in him will be restless till he builds and puts something in the void he's created. To love well is to give birth to your world and see that world flourish as an extension and affirmation of your self.

Your self-hatred only knows how to raze and erase things, but you are impotent because you've got nothing to put back in its place. You've got nothing, because you have no self that is worthy of your own loving, else you would want to translate that than mere contentment in ushering empty chaos.

He's a cultivator, a builder, a self-lover; you are feeble and empty and all you have is self-hatred and ressentiment at people who do have something. You are a bitter girl without a hanky.

Crack wrote:
Maybe this is just a Freudian slip where you're revealing your hidden psychological sexual fantasies of Satyr. Another one of his groupies?
Jealous again?

Crack wrote:

Love? Love like that of a father that you never had growing up as a poor lonely girl? Is he your big sugar daddy now?
As an attention-whore, you would know all about it, no?

Crack wrote:

You know nothing of my rage. I am merely a microcosm that has achieved full awareness of its surroundings in the universal macrocosm.

Upon understanding about the absolute absurdity and ridiculousness of this construct of reality I am merely an angry raging article of creation that in achieving consciousness or self realization is ready to destroy all of the collective creators through my own self created vengeance replacing their perception with my own.

I am the unwanted, aborted, and outcasted creation of this earth. I am one of the genuine original castaways. In my descent into the abysmal wilderness I found a purpose and it is simply that I wish destruction along with ruin on every man or woman who had caused my exile in the first place.
Basically, you realized the world has no telos, is absurd, and entropy is the norm, and so you decided to resign and submit to entropy.
Self-hatred keeps you sane, else this world would have crushed you ages ago. Now you cling to your self-hatred, and all your politics and so called philosophy nothing but a crutch for an invalid without balls, to lean on.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Your rage has such profound..... slavishness.

The slave is in love with his own chains and calls it his freedom... - Jim Morrison/Voltaire?

Anus wrote:

For them, they destroyed my existence, house, livelihood, and sense of self purpose.
If you really had a sense of self-purpose, nobody can even touch it. Tells me it had no firm foundations and you merely clung to yourself.

You were weak and you got overpowered and the injustice was/is too much. A man who knows how to live well, in your position, would say to life, he was grateful to such oppositions and every obstacle is a stimulus to move forward.

Stop crying and being so bitter,,, the opposites are all mixed in this world. Justice and injustice go together, and where there is a heart-ache in one situation, it also has some sweet harmony woven. All things are interlinked and its upto you to empower an eye for it.

Crack wrote:

My goal is a simple one and that is to burn down the world of the so called chosen humanity where upon completing my goals to banish them to the same abysmal wilderness which they will not survive so that they can feel my pain not to men endure through all the suffering I have.  In short my desire is their total damnation, torture, and annihilation. It's what I exist for.
Punishing others marks you as blood-related to that same chosen humanity you wish to condemn; so although you destroy it on the outside, it will continue to grow inside you, and it will have you destroy yourself, and you will go down defeated and as a loser.

The best revenge is to live well and let those people know, you made it despite them, despite all the setbacks. In front of their eyes, dangle your happiness, idiot. Not the sick kind of pleasure, but the joy that feels good about raising itself without having to put another down.

Anus wrote:

Honor? Honor doesn't concern me. I only care about power. Honor is just another weakness like morality.
Power is feminine and is drawn to the stillest centers. To be Man is to be Still and let power come to you, without chasing it.
Real power is power over your own petty drives and feminity.

Anus wrote:
Virtues? Don't make me laugh. It is evolutionarily more advantageous to exist without morals, virtues, and a ridiculous sense of honor.
You are a fool. There's nothing more evolutionarily self-advantageous than honouring your responsibility and inculcating your memes and values in your child, and inspiring her to carry your self forward. This is real immortality. Although in your case, its a good thing, she won't be getting mind f---ked by your stupidity.

Anus wrote:

As for spreading anarchy, while I like the concept of the idea, global anarchy is a inevitability beyond even the control of my own power.

Anarchy is an expression of entropy and the entropy process is an inescapable process.

Energy is created. It expands, and then it must vanquish into itself. Anarchy or chaos is a just an inevitable side effect of the entropy process.
Yes. And so this makes you the most incredulous female ever. Surrendering, giving in, caving in to what is already occuring.
A masculine man resists and stands apart boldly, and distinguishes himself instead of disappearing into the chaos like someone with 0 self-worth, as you.

Anus wrote:

You see entropy is the eternal stalker of every whimsical creation project of humanity. It is eternal quicksand or a black hole if you like constantly stalking human civilization and perceived created order where it always stands ready to consume everything when the projects of humanity collapses from their own weight.

People like me we're just disciples and students of this eternal universal phenomena.
Quite what Bataille preached. Its because you lack the strength to create anything. You are impotent.

An invalid says he's proud to be in a wheelchair as it saves him the effort of walking and he's the king of this clever and powerful economy; he fantasizes the wheelchair as his throne; but that's because he's invalid and he can't walk. and he's bitter and jealous and wants to wreck vengeance on all those who can.
Animals that have no claws and can't hurt call all the wild creatures that do, as "evil" and "wicked" and wants to punish them...

That's what your life so far amounts to. A manifesto of weakness and invalidity.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

your little girl is going to be one more to want to drop her skirts for Satyr,,, because girls smell this too. Real men.

Stop confusing your own sexual fantasies of Satyr with other people. You're projecting.
No projections, common sense logic, even your fav. Freud would say the same. A fatherless child always seeks recompense in a manly man.

Exactly like you do with Satyr.
If genetics are anything, then like father, like daughter.
She too will seek Satyr's love and attention like you.

Crack wrote:
Besides I often enough vision Satyr in his old age with a delusional sense of self perceived superiority as he is shitting himself in adult diapers within a retirement home begging a nurse to wipe his ass eighteen years from now.
Now you're projecting. expected, given you are an invalid with such history on wheelchairs. Of course such a vision would comfort you.

To see others as impotent as you are.

Satyr has and will have more energy than you and your grandchild even; he's more energetic at his age now than half the guys in their 20s put together who are already so life-weary, and tired and dull and dead in their head, and vacuous in their souls and sockets and spiritless in their words and visions. Anaemic dwarves like you pale in comparison.

How can silver hairs be any argument to eyes that shine brighter than the sun.

Crack wrote:
I wonder, will you be his wet nurse? Will you be the one that cleans up the shit and piss after him making sure he has additional catheters every couple of hours?
One thing's for sure. As much as he likes the Crack, I don't think he'll want to see you in a short sexy nurse's skirt... yep. don't give up your job yet.

Are you scared of finding no one to look after you and be by your side? Does it scare you to die so lonely and neglected? Does it soothe you to then transfer and wish your nightmare upon someone else?
ha

Eternal Slut wrote:

Lyssa bashes on both of us - calling us sluts, midgets, etc. It's cute how she adopts Satyr's language, i.e., addressing individuals as turd, slut, imbecile, etc.

I guess Satyr really has managed to brainwash people with his charisma.
Turd, if there's a rotten apple before, and Satyr calls it a rotten apple, because that's what it is, and I call it a rotten apple, because that's what it is, that's not called being brain-washed... its called calling a spade a spade, a turd a turd. duh

Eternal Slut wrote:
I don't have any beef with Satyr; I agree with much of his philosophy and he has never gone on any vicious cycles of trying to attack my character.
In other words, in case Satyr attacks your character - which amounts to being a dikhead midget - that is being personal? And not about philosophy and establishing superiors ways of life?

Eternal Slut wrote:
I think it all started when I asked her if she likes to drink milk lol.
Slut, I don't drink milk, I like nibbling on mouldy cheeseballs; the staler, the better...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eternal Slut wrote:
Yeah, that's probably what initiated her indignation toward me. And somehow she thinks I said that all females are street hookers haha! I never said anything of the sort. I did refer to women as cum-receptacles before, but that is the truth - a biological reality.
Slut, you are an emo chic, and so you think others are like you too.

No, its not because you asked me that,,, its because Satyr was trying to explain something to you on a question you asked, out of generosity, and instead of focussing on that, your dikbrain was more interested imagining me in bathroom scenarios. Its forgivable that you couldn't help yourself, but its another thing altogether when you reveal, not only do you have bad and impolite manners and etiquette towards someone who takes his time sharing things with you, it also showed me you have no authentic interest at all in learning anything. Philosophy is an accessory for you to bang dumb bitches. And so it is as a dumb biatch I will treat you. See how this is not making it personal; but on the contrary, its actually over real formal reasons. Anyone who prostitutes philosophy, honesty, knowledge, and himself, is an Eternal Slut and an inferior midget.

The Crack a.k.a Anus wrote:

"Another dumb bitch that thinks she is intelligent. Notice how she desperately tries to defend her father figure/ male leader so desperately in servile diligence."

Wink

Eternal Slut wrote:

I don't know why she has a fetish with posting endless blankets of quotes that most people won't even read
Just because you go to phil. forums for attention like the slut you are, doesn't mean everyone's like you.

My copious quotes are exactly to keep off the riff-raff like you who have no sincere interest in knowledge, and the ones who survive my quotes will segregate for me, the sincere ones, the knowledge-joyous ones. For you philosophy is thumbing through a book and reducing the gist of it to some working formula  you can repeat and that will get you a girl. For some, it is a way of life and death.

Plus, it doesn't help whining abt. me, when you are on drugs and you have a clear ADD.

Eternal Slut wrote:

like she is some feminine Goddess.
Fool. There is no "like". I am one.

And you are nothing but a messenger boy.

Eternal Slut wrote:
but I can see her bluff.
Slut, you can only see tits and bathrooms; don't kid yourself. That's all you see.

The Crack wrote:

Is that dumb bitch really quoting Pirates Of The Carribean in that Han thread? Don't get me wrong, I like the movie and book, but I would hardly call it philosophy.
Pampered kiddies like movies and wisdom being spoon-fed; creative people know how to extract wisdom even from the most mundane or trivial films.

The baseness of you two midgets doesn't bother me in the least, but you two amount to nothing more than a timewaste; f--- off quietly before I dismiss you.

-

Hey Apaosha, watch out for the Anus who's going to make this forum and all of us pay, "we brought it on ourselves"... he's such a formidable foe and he's warned ya! Laughing

Stuart-little would like to get some attention too, but the day he compared Satyr to just about every new member on that forum, and me to Ecclesiastes, all flattering, still, I discovered the sharpness of his instincts, only coupled with the fact, he had stated here he was a Noble one and he could discriminate between the rare few and the cheap trash... hilarious...
That alone suffices as a footnote to him.

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Your sincerity is your badge of honour.

Impressive Lyssa.

There is no comeback for this post.

Well done.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:13 pm

For the Seventies singer has finally revealed the real inspiration behind her hit track wasn't a boyfriend at all - it was openly gay record producer David Geffen. Whoaah....

I prefer this version. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 pm

I prefer the older version.
More mellow.

-------------------------

What can be worse for a group than to be condemned to live within the consequence of world-views they once thought would produce brilliance?

What could be more sad than a man sleeping in the bed he made and once imagined would be pleasant, in all its fluffy softness?

What could be more pathetic than an open door flooded by a sewer's overflow, left ajar for the imagined warm breezes?

What can be more uninviting, than a party with an open-door policy, suddenly finding the town's bums have come over for free booze, and to cop a feel?

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:06 pm

The trick is to be in the world but not of the world.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:16 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:

The trick is to be in the world but not of the world.
No, this is nihilism....detachment.

The trick is to be in and of the world, and not to confuse this with man-made constructs that try to replace and to heal and to correct it away.
The world of man is not the world at large. Man carves out a small part in a corner of existence, and there all kinds of things he creates ...sometimes to aid him in adapting to reality, and at other time to aid him in escaping the world's indifference.

To be "of the world," for you, means be part of human constructs.
The current is not always the superior.

A beautiful form, inherited, may display symmetry due to genetic health, but it may also hide dis-ease, which has yet to manifest as appearance, but does so in asymmetry of mind.

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:41 am

Primal Rage wrote:
Damn, Lie-ssa...You really went out of your way with that posting didn't ya? I bet you typed all of that with a ferocious intensity too. Victory has defeated you.
I don't think so. It's not about you.

Let me PUA'ficate my comment - make it really short to demonstrate my 'higher value' . Even those 2 sentences of mine are too long.

Here tit goes -

wrong
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:14 am

That sounds defeated.
Don't be.

If someone tells you something about you then he/she is either quite wrong and it will make you more confident about it, after a careful introspection - or, there is something to it and now there is room for something more honest to be established in its place.

Of course, if someone tells you bullshit repeatedly or things which aren't sensible then that someone's opinion should become less and less important and vice versa.

But, there are other strategies too, depending on the creature.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:41 pm

You are in the 'other strategies' category.
Don't concern yourself with bullshit or not.

You are very self-unaware and the way things look like, that will only increase with time.
Which is a good thing because in your case knowing yourself would only be a handicap on your path.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:38 pm

PR wrote:
I don't know what's been going through my head lately..
Probably some Tequila.

PR wrote:
I don't know what to do anymore....please
Wear the shades also in the nightclub. I've heard chicks dig intelligent looking men, so the glasses should show your sophistication. Work a bit on your smugness - don't tell me you can't amp that up more.

So what are your impressions about ILP's members, so far?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Damn, Lie-ssa...You really went out of your way with that posting didn't ya? I bet you typed all of that with a ferocious intensity too. Victory has defeated you.
Quite. frothing at the mouth and all...

Even if victory has defeated me, it is still MY defeat.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Anus wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Love the writing... deep in such few lines.
Translation: I love you fearless leader! I want to bow to you and get on my knees so I can suck your dick!
I prefer the word Lord,, has that feel of a by-gone blue-blood era, yet still relevant today to some

Anus wrote:
Nihilistic anarcho primitivism is nothing more than the radical extreme post leftist position that liberation of the individual will not come until the very insufferable modern industrial civilization that has been built collapses entirely my gutter slut reject. It rejects this artificial plastic and sanitized modern industrial technological society in relation to man's natural self.
"The meaning of our gardens and palaces (and to this extent also the meaning of all desire for riches) is to remove disorder and vulgarity from sight and to build a home for nobility of soul.
The majority, to be sure, believe they will acquire higher natures when, those beautiful, peaceful objects have operated upon them: hence the rush to go to Italy and on travels, etc.; all reading and visits to theaters. They want to have themselves formed--that is the meaning of their cultural activity! But the strong, the mighty want to form and no longer to have anything foreign about them!

Thus men also plunge into wild nature, not to find themselves but to lose and forget themselves in it. "To be outside oneself" as the desire of all the weak and the self-discontented." [N., WTP, 941]

Escape into nature is not liberation, for it cannot be "liberation" when the Past - which Is the "sum of all nurtuing of Nature" [S.] is shamed to irrelevancy.

Everyone more or less agrees with the stunting effects of modernity, but one, technology itself is no "evil" - it only becomes so when means and ends exchange purpose and places,,, and two, the current pollution goes farther back than the industrialization era to the rise of Xt. and slowly unfolds into various variations up to the present - secular humanism, etc.

Anus wrote:

No, you guys are more like special Jerry's kids with down syndrome that I occasionally like throwing fire crackers at because I like to watch you stutter around in incoherence, fear, and trembling.  
You spoke of ILP as your domain where Satyr or any other KT member has no power, but your obsession with him keeps his works alive, in the present, in the current... and that's already an invasion and an usurpation of your domain. Its enough that his name and his material be out there and this way he's already created and sustained awareness. Its nice to have you carry out his ambitions for him.

Anus wrote:

Timocratic elitism?  

Oh, I got to hear about this! Please explain everything about it.
Search for 'Timocracy' on KTS.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:
Saying that the past is not relevant makes you a prisoner of fate,

Why is the past relevant? Sure, we can learn from a series of mistakes and successes of the past, but beyond that what else does it serve?
The one thing that unites the extreme pro-Tech. Transhumanists with the extreme anti-Tech. Anarcho-Primitivists, is the hedonist imperative; always the question: "what does it serve for me?"

"Life-long well being as a basic human right." [David Pearce]

Your current degree of past real-ized, determines you as the person who is even "limited" by the very mentality of this question, and being thus limited by such a hedonist horizon, you will be unable to realize a fuller liberation as more human under wider horizons which is what the Past opens [the past being a higher state of order relative to the unknown chaotic future], when otherwise you continue to remain "liberated" as nothing more than a hedonist animal [that freudian leftists call "individual"]. Hence 'Know Thyself'.

Do you understand? I believe Satyr carved these lines for those like you;

Thus Spake Satyr:

"The idea that someone may consider change not to be worshiped but to be prepared for, to be endured, because it is naive to think that it will be beneficial or positive, does not compute.

The idea that one must change one's self, in relation to a world that cannot be anything but change, eludes him.

The idea that one must prepare self, adapt self, learn techniques and train the will to endure this inevitable change, which is called strength, eludes him.

The idea that one would embrace the inevitable without necessarily enjoying it or liking it, eludes him.

The idea that the past is an anchor bracing the individual as a boat is anchored to a more stable ocean floor making it more resistant to the tides and to the winds, eludes him."

If you do not affirm your past - i.e. your self as a larger quanta of order [the max. being, affirming yourself as the product of the entire interconnected organic past that made you possible], then you are going to succumb and remain a slave to a more systematizing order - modernity propogating the erasure of one's past and promoting, implanting stunting memes that de-grade you to the level of an insect and even have you champion that as liberation and freedom.

You're a Fool.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

and a slave impotent from ever being able to realize your full destiny.

Destiny? Another absurd concept formulated under religion.

Next thing I know you will be talking about god.
You don't have to constantly exhibit you are a Crack; and that too Also in the head.

Thus Spake Satyr:

"If self is a continuum dependent on memory, then denying the past is a form of dumbing-down, a self-castrating process...an anti-KnowThyself political position."

To deny that your past plays a part in who and what you are [Destiny], "is a form of forgetfulness; a self-induced, culturally promoted form of amnesia.

This is what Modernity is."

So while you claim to be anti-establishment, etc. when you deny your past, you are simply embracing modernity or the modern agenda even more vigorously. You are stupid.

Anus wrote:

The social ranks of our present are false ones because they exist solely because of the masquerade of morality which today's false authority and governments perpetuate through their various institutions.

I fear for little girls like you once these institutions eclipse because then there will be no big brother to shelter and protect you anymore.
So you agree then, there are Natural Hierarchies. And because there are Natural Hierarchies, technically there can be no equality, and because there can be no equality, Rank Elitism can never be irrelevant or outmoded as you claimed his outlook was.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

And since entropy is the norm, your trying to "spread chaos" - amounts to doing nothing,
Not true at all! I like to think of it as me doing my little part to hurry up the process.  

Of course there is value in the pleasure and fun of it also.
What you call pleasure and fun is what I call weakness - to react, to let go, to give into relief sensations are all the results of over-stimulated nerves, giving way at the slightest stimulus pressing it... weakness.
On the contrary, strength is about resisting and firm nerves, and pleasure and fun here mean endurance, will power.

Anus wrote:
You are familiar with the sensations of fun and pleasure, aren't you?
Retard, anyone acquainted with Satyr even for a day would be more than familiar with the sweet sensations of fun and pleasure beyond a doubt.

Anus wrote:

Well, I of course could be asking the wrong person here as you do strike me as just another dullard.
Its true, I'm one. I save the fun side only for special people ; )

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:
as entropy is something that naturally occurs whether you aid it or don't, whether you pitifully exist or don't...

Not at all. It is me embracing entropy in its entirety in the desire of wanting to be a part of something greater than myself, but serving myself also simultaneously.
You are pathetic and that's just the most ridiculous statement you've written so far; that puts you in the same shoes of a sheep-brained jihadist, blowing himself up, telling himself, he wishes to be a part of something greater that serves him... LaughingLaughing

Anus wrote:

No, I'm the guy that is saying a profound chaos is coming in the world and since I embrace chaos because it meets my own individual nature I celebrate its arrival.

I celebrate the great cleansing or purge of the ridiculous absurd world we live in especially of all its heirophants and sycophants.
Aisshhh, you are such a Nostradamus telling people chaos is coming...  its so unpredictable really!
Like how you predicted the system would collapse on oct.14th after the federal shut down...

It will never happen on its own - because the world is a juggling and where there's a weakening, something will always rush in to seal the vaccum and keep the juggling act going.

It would take a huge conspiracy to wreck it.
Such apocalyptic fads that you glean from your "sources" are already manufactured to produce idiotic consumers like you, while meanwhile these fears and anxieties only go to strengthen speculation and speculation energizes the flow of the stock and the circuit is complete and back on flow...
I am no optimist, but left to itself, I don't see it falling apart on its own; more wars will be on the way maybe.

Anus wrote:
What you didn't pick up on obviously is that I was trying to say it is the only path of knowledge that matters anymore for individuals concerned with the ultimate form of liberation. It is the only kind of equilibrium in philosophical thought that matters at least for me anyways.
You mean to say, "the only certainty is change" offers you the most certainest equilibrium... and what do you do from there?
You submit like a little slave before his master and call this submission to this fatalism as liberation... lol  you are an effete weakling.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

This makes YOU so IRRELEVANT.
And this is what makes you so jealous. You ARE NOTHING, and you've got nothing,,, while his outlook is not only coherent, its unflatteringly honest, and therefore powerful, but it also nurtures and seeds and attracts young unformed minds like yours. He's a cultivator; And you're drawn to him like a moth to a...
That post is incoherent.
I am saying after your grand plans of vengeance and wiping out of the present world, you have nothing to put in its place, you create nothing.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

Lyssa: Brought what? This comic relief?
I am the Joker you know.
I know.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

Basically all because Apaosha founded a forum that runs and yours couldn't survive, you whine like a girl?
I still stand by my comment in founding the forum. If he wants to lie about it, that's fine.

I am even the one who coined "Know Thyself" to begin with for the name.
Why would Apaosha "lie" about something like this?

Well, I don't know who coined "Know Thyself". I won't speak on that, but in any case, even if you did and it was stolen, if you were so committed, you would have simply built another instead of whining and complaining like a victim.

Life is Unfair, why be so bitter?

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:
Why should Satyr give a damn abt. you, when the world doesn't, when nature doesn't?
I don't care about Satyr or his opinion about me. I'm just here to take him down along with all his pitiful followers like yourself for instance.
This tells me, you have very poor recall and can't keep up with your own statements. Fool, you said, Satyr was "mean" to you, etc. and so I said, why should he give a hoot abt. you when reality doesn't...  is nature evil? is life evil?

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

Having your positions attacked is not the same as attacking you, and that too for your social status, unless you are that diapered child, and don't know how to separate rational arguments from emotions - if anything Satyr has constantly made it clear race and genetics only imply potential, and no one ought to be privileged simply for being born in some prestigious family or race. He's a Timocrat.
Can you be more specific?

Here's another question. Can you be any more vague?
Crackhead, you said Satyr disrespected and attacked you for being a commoner, an ordinary person, for your social status ------- I am saying it prob. appeared like that to you because you are still a child who mistakes having his philosophical positions attacked for personal attack... And as quoted and highlighted below, attacking another for their social status is one of his least prejudices.

Thus Spake Satyr

"When it comes to race, it is a beginning.
It determines a higher or lower potential, depending on the particular strand, the family bloodline.
Being born European doesn't mean anything more than that the odds are better that you have a higher potential in some areas and a lower potential in others.  

This is why I've shifted my positions to focus on memes.
Genes are still decisive, but not the end-all.
Memes take over from there."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anus wrote:

Race means nothing to me. You're all a bunch of inbred imbeciles.
Then a de-rooted atom like you is no individual, and nevermind that, no realist, since race is a fluid reality, and not in the crude absolute sense you've presumed...

Crack wrote:

Lyssa wrote:
For starters, to Live well, is to live beyond Rancor.
Who are you or anybody else for that matter to tell others how they should live?
Someone who was asked the definition of what it means to live-well because he was too dumb-confounded, he asked that it be defined in simpleton terms for him?

Crackhead wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

While the anarchist in him may tear down and rage against the current system and all feminizing systems, the Lover in him will be restless till he builds and puts something in the void he's created.
Utopia? Explain.
No utopia. Do your own homework.

Funny, that you don't even know what his positions are, and you've already declared war and vengeance. You are stupid and insanely jealous - that's why you don't even know why you wish to oppose him, but simply that you want to do.

Anus wrote:

You're really starting to bore me to death with your bullshit.
Trl: I have nothing to offer in place of the void I wish to create and hasten, because I myself am nothing and two seconds from killing myself everyday,,, only my hatred to hate myself even more keeps me going,,, and anyone who makes me confront that fact is intolerably boring...

zzz go to sleep then.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

Jealous again?
Of you? Bitch,please.
Bitch, not me. Of Satyr, you dumb crack. You are jealous of him and that's why you have this thread going with your obsession to 'bring him down.'

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

Basically, you realized the world has no telos, is absurd, and entropy is the norm, and so you decided to resign and submit to entropy.
Yes. It's the one constant. It always wins in the end.
So you choose to be on the winning side even if it means its Death or self-degradation or whatever crap is winning... Basically, you are already dead. You're a corpse, a zombie.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

Self-hatred keeps you sane
Don't know where you're getting that self hatred bullshit from.
From your crack. Laughing

Since your cracks show nuthin'. Just self-hatred, retarding yourself away from past, from life, etc. into a dumb dwarf.
No man who affirms himself would call his past and distinctions like race, irrelevant.

Anus wrote:

It does? Oh no! Better come out and start telling me how to love again.  
I would if you didn't so vehemently desire to remain self-castrated.
Not much I can do.

Anus wrote:

Chains are temporary as the system of massive slavery and exploitation is about to get a run on its money.
And you will break and run and enslave yourself to another master, "whoever wins". This is why I call you a Prostitute, a Slut.

Anus wrote:

Lyssa wrote:

If you really had a sense of self-purpose, nobody can even touch it. Tells me it had no firm foundations and you merely clung to yourself.
Bitch you don't know anything about life. Last thing I need is some advice from a bitch like you.
If you can't differentiate between making observations and giving advice, you belong in an asylum.
Crackpot, who's giving you advice? I'm drawing fantastic inferences about you...

Anus wrote:

Don't worry sweetheart, my time will come and my actions to retribution will be epic.
“I once heard a sober alcoholic say that drinking never made him happy, but it made him feel like he was going to be happy in about fifteen minutes. That was exactly it, and I couldn’t understand why the happiness never came, couldn’t see the flaw in my thinking, couldn’t see that alcohol kept me trapped in a world of illusion, procrastination, paralysis. I lived always in the future, never in the present. Next time, next time! Next time I drank it would be different, next time it would make me feel good again. And all my efforts were doomed, because already drinking hadn’t made me feel good in years.” [Heather King, Parched]

Anus wrote:

I can't respond to the rest of your pathetic bullshit. I am worried if I read anymore of your utterances that I might get a blood aneurysm in my brain.
You mean you had a brain all along... such a kidder.

I could have sworn...

Anus wrote:
Translation: Way to go fellow dipshit. Lets go sniff some glue together. We're so awesome.
Trl. of trl.: I'm so jealous, Satyr draws all the girls... I wish I could be like him, but I can't... I'm impotent, no glue nor clue : lol :

Anus wrote:
Satyr's philosophical nihilism is all about the interests of the elite or the aristocracy where they like to sit around all day smug talking bad on the working class and everybody else.

My nihilism we like to get together talking about overthrowing the aristocracy thinking about the possibilities of hanging them all or killing them by firing squad.

Satyr's philosophical nihilism is all about promoting the continuance of the aristocratic social order in civilization.

My philosophical nihilism is all about destroying the aristocracy of whom I label as the false masters and destroying all of modern industrial civilization itself.
Overthrowing the aristocracy and then what?

What exactly are you suffering from anyway? It better not be like one of those feminists seeking the right to urinate in public as the meaning of their freedom to be and "liberation".
What freedom do you want?

Anus wrote:

Satyr's philosophical nihilism supports eugenics and the creation of a master race genetically.

My philosophical nihilism reject genetic based eugenics discussing how the state of the masters can only be achieved through a mental state.

Satyr's philosophical nihilism promotes a lot of stuff on race.

My philosophical nihilism rejects the notions of race where anybody of any kind of race is welcomed to it if they're mentally adept.
Again, since I've already quoted his position clearly stating he's pro-memetic mergers and genetics only secondary, you mis-represent his views on purpose and then act like you're better.

If you don't want to acknowledge it and just want to declare victory hook or crook, then this thread and my discussion with you is redundant. Either you read and present his views properly, or I'm done with you.

Schizo-smears wrote:

You're freshman year psychobabble comes of as...well...just that. Your comprehension is a total failure. You took something that was obviously sarcastic, and then treated the numbers as though they were real. Silly. From a distance? Dude...if a forum sucks, I'm not coming over there to say it sucks every day. I've already done that once I think that's plenty.
If the Schizo has already done that once, then why does he feel Compelled to leak his bile and his psychodrivel everytime there's a topic on Satyr or KTS - he's a slave to his own hatred.

Schizo-smears wrote:
One thing is for sure though, the members of KTS will pretend to be who they're not, they'll sneak, hide, and break rules to come here.
To prove it takes not even sneaking and hiding and breaking rules will enable a purely philosophical discussion on a forum calling itself I love P. Schizo-smears would be the veteran, the no.1 to drag down every discussion with philosophical potential to a Cult-mania out of fear that some Real insights would take place, some Real discussions and debates would actually happen and some minds may open or become aware.... he fears that the most, and so derails and tries to dumb down any meaningful question into smearing meaningless standardized scripts he's mugged like a parrot or his superb apartment and how many chics he bangs everyday. I love his righteousness...

Stu wrote:
According to the prevailing standard on KTS for what should be considered genetic superiority, and assuming that your photo and Satyr's are correct, you both have an uphill struggle memetically to compensate for what Tyrannus and myself have genetically.
Stuart-little should not have said that LaughingLaughingLaughing

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
My impression of most members here is one of pompous-ass, nose in the air snobbery. Some members are okay, but most who interact with me have aires of superiority, highly exaggerated ones. They think they truly are aristocratic elitists ha! Fools.
Your sense of insecurity aside...dear boy....wherever you go a hierarchy will be present.
Within each hierarchy, no matter what it bases its ideals upon, there will always be an elite.

Whomever is selling you these ideas of a world with no superior and inferior, has already mind-fucked you.
Bench-press some more weight and cavort with those you sense, in your bones, a kinship with.

Move on.
There's nothing for you here.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
My impression of most members here is one of pompous-ass, nose in the air snobbery. Some members are okay, but most who interact with me have aires of superiority, highly exaggerated ones. They think they truly are aristocratic elitists ha! Fools.

Might is Right, no?

Stop whining.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Yes, because facing you requires great "courage".

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:09 pm

How much courage does it require to speak with children under five?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Evidently so.
In my case, and only in reference to you ...and so why go on with this, evidently?
Take my evident advice, as an evident attempt to save you some evident future pain:
Go to those who are on your level.

Would you bench-press with a 100 lbs weakling?
How long would you tolerate this forced restriction to what you are above?
Why would you do it?

Go to those who are on your intellectual weight level.
Trying to lift/think what is above your genetically determined level, or pushing yourself to reach a weight you are not ready for, will, evidently, get you injured.

Move on.
Evidently, not even the females n this forum, few as they may be, are on your level, and so, evidently, they are not responding to you in the way you had hoped for when you posted, those, evidently, revealing pictures.
Well, perhaps with the possible exception of Echo, in her, evidently, 20-soemthing mindset.

You belong with the Bull-Dykes and the Mother-Hens who are, evidently, all gathered in one evident place, for your convenience.

You belong with the "playas" who find clever ways to get their attention fix while pretending to be aloof.

Know Thyself means know who is most like you, know what is most on your level.
Evidently last night, Saturday night, night for the playboys and when all the ladies are out and about, I returned from work to find the usual playas posting once more on ILP.
Evidently on a Saturday night all the playas, living the good life, were home, with enough time to, evidently, post, for the umpteenth time that week, on ILP.
And what was posted?
Evidently the same shit, dragging the forum, such as it has become, down another I.Q. notch.
Evidently, of the thousands of ILP members only ten actually post and of those four post all over the place, saying nothing, and dragging the average down to the hillbilly muck

Evidently, words are words and deeds are deeds.

Last edited by Satyr on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next