Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Strength Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

Strength Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strength Training Strength Training - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 1:29 pm

This is the weightlifter that inspired me to start going to gym when I was 23, but now seeing these people make me kind of sick, when Larry Wheels started being open about steroids after that everyone started to capitalize "honesty", which makes me sick

99% of people in fitness industry are on something and lying about it, you cannot standout or make people buy your products unless you take steroids

I'm surprised even with his cult following he only has 300k subs, when I lived in Espoo I met people in the gym also who were following this guy and doing their weightlifting, once I saw how dumb or not my type of people they were I kind of started doing different things, I couldn't stand how seriously these lifters took themselves (or actually, I usually don't get along with people who are into sports, I don't like one-dimensional people, I like people with whom I can talk about at least 3-4 different topics, the best case scenario is the kind of person who you can talk about ANYTHING)

And also I've met people who just have started and do their everything to gobble-up specific amount of protein each day or prepare their meals thinking they know everything, which I thought was very lame

I rather support diets that you can sustain in any kind of environment or situation, not the type you lose all your power once you start eating or taking something

Jarno wrote:
This is the weightlifter that inspired me to start going to gym
And also huge thanks to this one Basque guy with similar political ideas and taste in music who made my first programs and meso-cycles, they worked really well, I will do my everything to return this favor to somebody else or thank him again if I find him
Back to top Go down

Strength Training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2