Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:26 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
It's explanatory of camutoe's fixation on being moved out of the dungeon: although he has his own space of sovereignty it is unfamiliar to him and it causes an anxiety which only the comfort of the confines of the group can mitigate.

Yes.

I find that extremely interesting as well... that psyche.

Look how colour, labels, make all the difference to him.. how "embedded" in "dasein" he is...
How "victimized" he feels.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Carleas wrote:
pb, we don't have a defined rule set. We have an explicit purpose, and we warn and ban users who undermine the purpose of ILP. Spamming with huge blocks of text without comment undermines the purpose of ILP. Lys knew what she was doing, she knew she was spamming and her intent was to spam.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Carleas wants to weasel his way out framing me - does he mention or cover who started the provocation? Who pulled Satyr in with malicious comments with the full intent of spamming his philosophical views, nevermind his character...

And I wouldn't come to defend those views??

Where the f--- was Carleas when the user "HatingMeIsEasier" spammed the place with Massive fonts and bright colours of total giiberishly whimsical connections of numbers.. and statements.

That was not Spam?? That retarded spamming and trolling is still on his forum.

What a fucking hypocrite Carleas is becoming all  the more...

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:41 pm

And btw., Satyr is in his late 40s and bigger fonts are easier on his eyes; its why I mark his quotes with a bigger font on iLP as per his request.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:56 am

What a perfect storm....
Making the Moderns expose exactly who and what they are, without them realizing it.
Want it brought "down to earth"?
Yes, ILP has been that prefect source of examples, of real life specimens, of theory made real.
Sex offenders, douche-bags declaring themselves close to gods, Mensa members without a clue, inventors and re-inventors of Jew Nihilism, Marxists showing-off their Christian core, mathematical deities, healing cancer, solving mortality, finding the core of the world, tapping into the mind of god: priests of Alexandrian enlightenment, and New Age secular monism, Marxism behind all Globalizing cosmopolitanism.
Taunts, threats, clever methods of emotional manipulation, all there.
Word games, verbal acrobatics, subtle insinuation hoping to make a difference; shameless hedonists exposing their mental pleasure organs, as exhibitionist do their sex organs, in public.
They would rather harbour degenerates, fucked up neurotics, criminals, by their own books, than anyone exposing them all as what they fear they are, but cannot accept it.  

The lies, the hypocrisy, the posturing, the bragging, the vague declarations with no content, the words with no references, such as Satyr's shaming and Satyr's positions being debunked, and all that infantile baiting...which is not entirely faked.  
Shit-Stain disappeared after being mind-raped by Lys and Arbiter of Change, but he was replacements by new clowns of Modern degeneration....he has an entire culture, an entire forum of substitutes.
Some other types of Modern decay also gone, for the time being, so what?
There are so many of them...so much feces.
Can't clean it up, like Hercules did the stables....no river large enough to wash all that filth away; all that Nihilism can no longer be washed into the Ocean - no ocean large enough for an entire planet of crap.
What is one to do?, one may ask, Satyr did ask a long, long, time ago.

No changing the world, but changing your self in relation to it.
Finding that silver lining around that dark cloud....finding a potential, a positive, in all that nil.
Finding use in all the uselessness.  
What positive is there in genetic garbage, in memetic feces?
Fertilizer!!!
A flower grows on a pile of cow dung.
A beautiful seed may flourish feeding on shit.

And so I planted, I spread memetic seeds, and waited, and hoped.
And here you all are, my seedlings, now ready to seed your own.

Do I ask you to believe me?
Have I ever?
I ask you to see, what is revealed, un-concealed, (re)called.
Have I asked you to trust me, to place your faith in me?
Never!!!
I've said, "This is what I see, can you see it for yourself? Look!!! Look again!!!"
Test what is exposed, rethink it, re-evaluate it, reaffirm it....Look for yourselves.
All I've said is "LOOK!!!"
Never claimed to be an ideal, an alpha, an overman, an icon, an example to be emulated.
All I've said is "LOOOK!!! LOOOK for yourselves. Do you see what I see?"

Has not ILP been the perfect example?
Have they not provided the perfect setting of a microcosmic reflection of the macrocosm you all can experience on your own?
Have I not connected the noumena, my own abstractions, built over the years, to real-life, real-time, phenomenon ALL can witness for themselves?
Everything from "Feminization of Mankind" to my positions on "Nihilism" connected to real-life, interactive specimens, referenced to real world examples, on a forum that has served its purpose so well.
One thing to theorize and another to refer to a real phenomenon all can see for themselves.
Each specimen there to offer a testable, predictable pattern, not only a Satyr but even the inexperienced, the one-eyed one can use.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 pm

phoneutria wrote:
You remember I left kts once when a post of mine was moved from a thread without any reference to the original thread,

Outright lie. Satyr left a link to the original in the subforum he moved her post to.

Quote :
and refused to return until they were moved back. You called me melodramatic or something.

Because she claimed her post had been deleted and she was leaving the forum, etc. etc. even before checking her post had only been moved.

Quote :
You must remember that shortly after that, perhaps in a protest of his own, satyr deleted dozens of threads from kts and apaosha had to restore the forum from a backup that was a couple of days old, don't you?

Everyone hopefully remembers what she doesnt mention, that she and LaughingMan were the two people who consistently accused Satyr of being Narcissistic and all sorts of things, in response to which he deleted his own threads. If he posted he was being Narcissistic,,, if he took off his own threads, he was playing the victim card, a lousy admin., etc. Damned either way.

He had given the following announcement:

Satyr wrote:
  Satyr
Daemon

Subject: Re: Missing Posts/thread   Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:32 pm    
Please do...
You can start any thread on any topic, at any time...and in it you can really make me look bad.

I am doing some housekeeping on MY threads...

If anything, I want to give you the opportunity to develop YOUR views without me interfering with my bullshit.

Satyr
Daemon

Subject: Re: Missing Posts/thread   Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:44 pm    
Announcement

Realizing how my views have been cluttering up this forum with their narcissistic simplicity...I decided to clean house, allowing the members to develop their own views, in whatever manner they wish, with as little influence by me, as possible.

Consider the forum a clean slate...at least cleared of most of Satyr's crap.
The stage is yours.

The convoluter juxtaposes two diff. scenes; Satyr is even the opposite of Humean; he decided to delete his own threads. Whatever the cost to others, That was his intent. One could even accuse him of being too sensitive of the member's wishes than censoring them. He rather censor himself.

phoneutria wrote:
By the time I saw fixed's replies to me, I was always a couple of pages and a few miles of webpages behid, because the quotes were coming in by the bucketfulls.

Is she serious? Find any stupid reason to justify her stupid reasoning.... As IF, in a very dynamic thread where Many members participate, the pages don't turn??  Again, her quantitative hedonism means, its because one person, that is 1 alone was quoting, it is less than philosophical... what matters to her is numbers.

Quote :
repetitive gibberish satyr continues to ooze year in and year out as if it mattered a lame fuck.

Someone who doesn't and understandably cannot contribute to philosophy consistently, tries to damn another who is doing so. Neither does she contribute given her time and priorities, nor will she let another doing so prosper.

What right does she have to say any of this?

Can this lame dumbass do it, day in and day out?

Can she do nothing but philosophy, day in and day out?

Every three months someone new may happen to come, and what is teaching and cultivating, if not the very passionate and DAUNTING task of opening their minds to same wisdom? Who will do this?

Who has the LOVE for it than Satyr?

Who has the COMMITMENT for it than Satyr?

Repetitive BS? AS IF Reality changes everyday, and a teacher doesn't impart the Same Wisdom to ever new pupils?

HOW STUPID of her!

If you cannot encourage someone, dont discourage another either, until you can do what he does.

Hasn't Satyr explained a 1000 times, he sees it as his Duty to do what he thinks is Urgent, whatever this time demands, and doing the right thing, no matter how boring or whatever is more important than masturbating in novel concepts just for the heck of it?

phoneutria wrote:
who literally only ever come to ilp running to the rescue of your damsel in distress. But please don't let me stand in the way of your great white horse, please stomp away.

Didn't I say y'day how these people sexualize things to shame and cheapen and silence another?

Sander, pony, humean, the cunt, the zit and whoever else...  jealousy rears its ugly head and all they can see are 'persons' and cannot rise above their pathetic emotional envy... as if, this was about Me or Satyr or Perpetual... and not abt Perspectives for the 100th f-----ing time.

Let the hedonistically stunted and emotionally blind remain where they are.

Last edited by Lyssa on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:01 pm

Humean wrote:
I had contacted her in PM to explain the consequences of acting as a mouthpiece for a banned member. For a ban to have any sense, that can't be acceptable. It's not the fact that Satyr's computer is in some way connected to the ILP servers, or that he has an account, that is the problem - it's the wilful and childish disruption of his words.

In a short space of time, and having been explicitly warned against doing so, she then posted several posts that were solely extensive quotes of the banned member. One would have to question her motives for doing so.

My motives? They were responses to imbeciles pulling in Satyr and falsifying his views and by "his", I mean the world-views of all thinkers behind him.

Humean doesnt care when others can mock and throw dirt upon Satyr's personal character and retard his views to an unrecognizable distortion,, but I am a spammer should I come correct those views and say it as it is??

This vindictive liar somehow conveniently never appears when otehrs chatter about Satyr or KT, but we are malicious spammers should we come tell them the real thing...

How many more lies is he going to cocooon himself within?

And if it weren't for all the people who shared their views on that thread against criminally deleting a whole thread,,, this scumbag wouldn't even own upto it or put it back.

He wouldn't give a fuck if others did not Expose these Cretins for their malpratice and the regular hypocrites they are... my thread isn't the first time that got deleted.
And neither Satyr's. Other people's threads have been well.

The coward refuses to separate, discriminate, differentiate exploring ideas from insults... as if I was causing any disruption of that sort.

I have no respect for this kind of unscrupulous ethics and lack of professionalism.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:04 pm

@Zinnat,

The fucktard Sander is SPAMMING right in front of his face, starting the provocation, indulging in character distortion based on NO PROOF but sheer whimsy, saying anything at all that comes to his pathetic faggot mind, and this "Gandhian" Zinnat has no eyes for what is right in front of his nose, and is giving lectures.

Laugh at him.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Humean wrote:
I explicitly warned her in PM about the sanction for her behaviour, and she repeated it egregiously.

He warned me two months ago on another issue when Aidon was participating, not to quote Satyr. I agreed.

He never mentions how NOW, in this current case, Sander and Iambig. were falsely distorting Satyr's "philsoophical views", nevermind his character, and I was addressing those views.

How funny, Humean has a problem only with me posting corrections, but never ever another who drag in Satyr??!

Whatever, their hypcrisy is sickening.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Dirty Cunt Shield Maiden wrote:
In a heated discussion with Satyr, I was prevented/gagged (I know, some of you are saying 'great'), forced to view but not to respond. His hysterical outburst revealed his true intolerance.

She starts that thread there with "who gives a shite about those two Lyssa and Satyr?" and then can't stop... giving a shite like the very obsessed bitch she is.

The Lying Cunt like every other Liar only begins with what was done to them, but never what they did.

She'll never tell you or those on ILP, she accused Satyr of being a pedophile... and someone was supposed to take that "calmly"?! As if she wasn't the one who burst out on Satyr to go "combust in a corner" for no reason?!

She never mentions she snooped into Satyr's Facebook account and posted pics. of his friends on here and invaded his privacy, when he didnt even give a shite abt. her... Which sane creature does that??!
And he was supposed to take all that calmly?

Like I said, mental patients like her, who should be "really gagged" and strait jacketed in an Asylum where she properly belongs would give even those mental patients a bad name.

Anyone looking for proof about what this lunatic did; pls. see for yourself, and know, despite her vulgarity, she was made blue by Satyr.

Isn't it a truism, that its the guilty who never own upto it are more vindictive than the so called "victimizers"? Its because they want to be punished for something they can't own upto, they can't let go... their guilt is burnt in their memory and torments them, and they transfer this torment on someone to blame... as is typical of the slavish and the weak.

What happens to such pigs is unfortunate. Well, she prods there in the thread for 2 mins. of fame here, so we mention her name and she can feel remembered here, and we shall let her have her morsel... we are more human than humans after all...

She says, "its impossible to be here in KT..." ---- as if someone wanted her here?! LOL

Good riddance to rotten rubbish like that.

Last edited by Lyssa on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:36 pm

Carleas wrote:
look at Lys' past 15 posts (for an example).

And why doesn't Carleas look at Iambiguus in that thread having a monologue for nearly the same amount of posts? Is he a spammer? Iambig can misquote and partially quote others and raise stupid arguments, and should one counter his monologues in that thread with monologues of one's own, its spamming?

Iambig. himself doesnt have a problem and in fact, he insists Satyr and I particuipate and contribute to his thread philosophically and that's exactly what I did. He has no problems, so why does Carleas??

Iambig can have a thread of his own with uninterrupted continuity and that's not spamming, but when I do it, it is? Just because I do it one go?

Carleas will use any dishonest excuse to justify the banning... whatever.

Like Apaosha and Arbi said, there are criminals of the worst kind giving death-threats there, and they are allowed to participate, but not Satyr's PHILOSOPHICAL ideas????

What is that if not hypocrisy and vindictiveness of the worst kind?

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:01 pm

A woman and a child need a "big man" to hide in his shadow.

Imagine a boy climbing up a mountain, where no higher peek could be found....where would he go from there?
Down, down, he goes, slipping from the peak, to a lower ledge and then lower still, until he finds himself sliding upon the foothills, still in the shadow of the mountain, all the way down to the mountain's feet.
So warm and flat it is there. Perfect ground to settle down and bask in the sunlight, looking upward towards the snowy peak, proud that he once stood upon it.

Perhaps he tried to spread his wings and fly upward, from this lofty peak, only to tumble upon the cliff-side beginning his final descent.
Would not this boy keep such a thing a secret?
Would he not seek comforting words in some priestly miser, dressed in Athenian robes, full of positivity and promises?
Would he not give-up on his dream of becoming a man and settle for being the vehicle for another seed, a (wo)man wanting only to carry another's baby?
Then, would she not seek her pride, her destiny, there?

How easy it is to seduce a woman, and a child.
A tall-tale, with a happy ending, and in-between promises, upon promises.
Kind word of forgiveness, of total acceptance.

In these times of Nihilistic inversions public-man becomes the "authentic" private man; the private man remaining silent, whispering, and then denying he said anything, echoing the words of the public man as if they were his own, forgetting he has a voice.
Vocal cords atrophy when not used for a long time, as does everything else left stress-free.
The one who does not dare speak, fears someone might hear him and turn his way...in anger and not with what a woman wants, tender loving care.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:44 am

Liberal Aristocrat: someone who feels superior to those he never dares to reveal this sentiment.
Discriminating coward, he envies those he cannot match, safe among the herd, he disappears in pretense and through famous names, in their shadows achieving legitimacy, and preserving an escape, and a denial.
He holds the living next to the standard of the dead, who can never disappoint him nor hurt him, existing, in his mind, as idols.
His "Will to Power" goes through intermediaries, and in his quest to continue moving forward, upward, he is now sliding down the pinnacle to the mountain's foothills where the common man resides.
There he "rediscovers" the common man's charms and decides to settle - making his liberalism, rooted in a fear of conflict, useful.
He is not "dynamite" he is a silent scream, a desperate whisper, wanting to be appreciated, to be heard, afraid of being seen.

A feminine spirit, he hitches his spirit, he aristocratic carriage, to the biggest stallion he can find, and is pulled behind it, on and on...upon downwards, downhill, towards the flat ground of the valley below, every so often sneaking a peek back to the heights he never reached.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:22 am

The Jew-Christian will hold the infidel accountable to his own dogma, though he himself cannot abide by it.
(S)He will excuse his own un-Christian behavior using a non-Christian, and then pat himself no the back thinking he outsmarted himself when he simply exposed what a hypocrite he truly is.

It gets worse when the infidel, who does not abide by his declared ideals displays a higher example of them, making it obvious that being a Christian, or a Democrat, or a Marxist is nothing more than a cover for being stupid and a coward.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:15 pm

phoneutria wrote:
You can't deny that lyssa comes here with the main objective of defending satyr against people who speak ill of him, and she does so quite rabidly (yeah yeah lyssa rabid te he). Perhaps that isn't technically the action of a proxy, but it is at least the action of a power of attorney (in other words, she may not be posting insults written by him, but she has his avowal to insult people on his behalf). You may also notice that the people she frequently insults on this boards are the same which are on satyr's old list of favorites.

And I challenge her or anyone to find even one post of mine where I Initiated with the explicit intent to provoke anybody for the sake of provocation? Even when Sander was vomitting shite, I left something philosophical in my post, when I didnt have to.

Her convolution not withstanding, I am even saying it myself, Yes, I come there specifically to correct the people who distort Satyr's views and I'm responsible if these people who vulgarize his ideas just happen to be those on Satyr's "old list of favourites"?

The last time I participated of my own interest, I answered every single comment of James Megalo with meticulous philosophical attention, and what did he say? That I was a "bore" and I "talk too much" - comments like these are not Spamming in the Philosophy section, but Satyr's thread on Nihilism that was purely subject-oriented gets shoved into the dungeon for no reason. Look at these two-faced cretins right in front of you...

Ask MagsJ, if I did not point out in a private message to her, (and she agreed), that it is ALWAYS SCHIZO-SMEARS WHO STARTS it with no reason at all, and my replies to him were being deleted, while his were kept on... until MagsJ agreed with this and said she would warn him. She also told me even if someone provokes, I have the choice not to reply back to them?! As if.

None of this is as interesting as what pony is doing here and this is not the first time.

The more she participates there, eliciting explanations from me, the more she thrills because that is ultimately what a J.-Xt. wants... a justification before a tribunal... where you have to Come Down and Explain Yourself to all and before all.

The easiest way to get someone to explain themselves is first to convolute and smear wrong facts about them, where they will be compelled to tell it how it is. She feels powerful in her coercion, and my f--- this and f--- that feel like distress to her... she can feel herself in my place... you see?

Not as though they could be expressions of shame on behalf of the lying Xts. who have no organs for it...

Would it be a distress on my part if I said, f--- these Xts.?

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:22 pm

In the Nhilism thread Humean says Satyr can come back if he sucks up to Humean for permission or whatever, and now Carleas says, Satyr the person is not wanted there ever.

Earlier, it used to be the other way. Carleas told me in private messages a year back, he had no issues with Satyr's coming back, it was upto the other mods., and Humeans wouldn't have it.

Between the vindictiveness of these two, you cannot expect anything, but feel the stench of their foul play come out and show itself in all its clarity.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:01 pm

Carleas wrote:
A significant amount of her posting is not just his ideas, but his expressions of them. And he's not allowed to express his ideas on ILP.

What a bunch of.

Ideas ARE Expressions. In which case, no idea should ever be explored, in which case, it is no forum for philosophy.

What technicality will he hang on to next to justify his sham? He's already gone into voo doo for gods' sake...

How does one get away with insisting that all be/conform to the same type?
How violent is that, compared to any of Satyr's or my "violence"?

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:56 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Carleas, I have a question.
If someone who isn't allowed to post feels as though they are being slandered on your forums, and emailed you asking for the slanderous posts to be taken down, would you agree to take those posts into analysis?

So everytime someone speaks ill of a permabanned member, we must go make Pleas and Appeals every f---ing time before Carleas? We must be pushed into the position of Victims and plead for justice... while the inciter gets to speak his mind fully and enjoy his freedom of speech for however long it lasts, but we dont??!

The inciter gets to let his voice out... and THEN taken down, but that false inciter gets to let his voice out and feel unrepressed and free... while the accused doesnt get his say.

I sent an open invite to all mongrels like smears, sander, the zit and whoever else had an issue with Satyr, to come sort it out here, but they knowing full well, he's banned and cant defend himself, choose to continue on there, the cowards that they are.

Here's the thing.

Subtract and try to nullify even one aspect and essence of reality, and you are subtracting yourself.

This is the very definition of J.-Xt. Nihilism.

To want to cut even one part out, is to cut your own self out.

Instead of raising thresholds of the weak sheeple, lets dumb down and contain and domesticate the strong.

Whatever.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:19 pm

@Perpetual,

I think Sauwie already answered that.

I am as much as a Nazi as Satyr is, as much as this forum banner is a Nazi banner.
Doesn't matter.

-

Carleas wrote:
Into what analysis? Are they actually slanderous, or are they just unflattering opinions and hyperbole?

Its definitely slanderous where you call someone a homo or a closet tranny and link their philosophy and the phil. of every Nietzschean as ressentimental homosexism because N. "couldn't get it up with some women"; its slanderous when you call someone a basketcase out of the blue which is not really an ideological opinion or a hyperbole...

In any case, if Carleas can murk the inciter's violence as "unflattering opinions and hyperbole", why not extend the same to Satyr?

Satyr's "expressions" too are just "unflattering opinions and hyperbole"...

Hypocrite.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:32 pm

I do not concede the Art and Science of provocation cannot be a legitimate philosophical endeavour. Neither the provocateur, nor the provoked, know what will come of it. It is an inter<>action that is not one-sided.

No progress without transgressions if getting at bare-naked knowledge is your ultimate aim, and you are willing to pay every cost for it.
Didn't N. himself say, phil. is truth cutting in the flesh in a very real conflict, and not comforting and comfortable arriving of opinions and simulations?

Who is to say the provocateur was not willing to cut his own self, even Hannticipating it, by whatever truth the provoked could have shown him in a fit of rage, and be let to Know Thyself?

Not everyone can afford to pay the cost for this.

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:08 pm

But maybe I'm missing something.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:24 pm

So sorry Perpetual, I edited your post by mistake.

Sauwie believes we have a history, and I told him in PM during the lisa issue, I would neither confirm, nor deny it.

He can think whatever he wants, just as any one else.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:25 pm

Yes...the sexual factor.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:57 pm

By Modern, Judeo-christian, Nihilistic standards of decay and decadence, the ancient Greeks were fascists.

Leave it to the Jews, and those that are now their minions, to use sexual liberation as evidence of "free-thinking", and to preach one thing to the goy and practice another among themselves; leave it to the misers to redefine a dis-ease as a sing of a healthy disposition.

I wonder how many liberal immigration laws modern Israel practices. We know Jews preach it in the U.S., and in Europe.

The ass-lickers of Nietzsche confused his anti-antisemitism for Straussean cosmopolitanism.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Carleas wrote:
"since Satyr has friends here and insulting someone's friend can be quite disruptive. In any case, it's always bad philosophy. I'll express the limit this way: one cannot 'heap' insults on an absent individual (the definition of 'heap' is left as an exercise to the reader).

...the pattern is bigger than anyone post, but it sufficiently demonstrated by 1) her 15 most recent posts,...

So the definition of limit on insulting Satyr is left to the reader, but 15 is sufficient proof that I spammed?

lol!

What if, I were to say I have terrible eye problems and cannot stare at the comp. long and am forced to post as quick as possible?

What if, I were to say I work in an emergency ward and I want to be faithful to both my passions at the same time and do the best I can?

What if, I were limited by any number of constraints in my life that could explain it?

Would 15 suddenly not be a "large enough pattern" for a "spam" then?

If so, how is Carleas going to generalize a rule for anyone who can claim such constraints for it to be not called spam?

Then, what if some were too proud to never speak of their constraints, or there were never any in the first place... how is he to distinguish?

Hypo.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm

The Dirty Cunt Kneel-Maid cant stop her obsession; she spams and bitches about me and this place everywhere she goes... didn't I say at first sight, she has a Stigmata and suffers from a crusader complex?

Who is a bigger Spammer than her, revelling in her J.-Xt. vengeance for being Rightfully kicked out from Satyr's life and into the dungeon for being a stupid and uncouth douchebag she is and preaches tolerance to others...

Its sad when someone's love letters go unreciprocated, like hers to Satyr's. tsk tsk tsk

The mentally ill posts this at a forum where I am not even a member- that's how mental she is:

Dirty Cunt Kneel-Maid wrote:
"Know thyself has a renewed interest in PN, they are bored with themselves and limited to where they can go. The old man these days usually sends Lyssa to do his dirty work and she loves it. She can morph into a man in a moment and go from indelicacy to gross indecency just as quickly. LOL.

You missed the reference to "Know Thyself"? Loved Bill's compassionate remarks they must be rolling on the floor over there.

Carry on."

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:37 am

What are they talking about?!

Satyr's a genius.

I couldn't and wouldn't want to paraphrase him even if I could.

That settles it then; I'm a mediogre, but I'm still so damn cute and I admit that.

no need to bully my friends anymore, ye shameless bullies
pathetic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:45 am

I'm glad to see Zoot not spamming every thread on ILP with his brilliant commentary.

Even the feeblest attempt to live up to their name is quickly eliminated by the resident "cynical boys and girls" full of clever quips and sarcastic mind-farting.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:50 am

The zit only pops up where its humid, like in moist caves, lolzzzz

Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:13 pm

I find it so interesting that those who state that they value the quality of posts, really have nothing to say.

And phone with so much sand in her vagina over a few posts moved or changed. So much ego invested in words and ideas that they become obsessed with who wrote things and not what they wrote. They cannot separate the ideology and theory from the Man. They simply lack the intellect to do so. They really believe that they own the words, and the words are so precious and important that it consumes them.

The important thing they have missed is that the intellect can stand alone if they could bother forgetting who wrote it.

They are trapped within themselves and can't get out of the maze. Sad thing that.

When your arguments are guided by your conclusions, you aren't doing philosophy, you are merely demonstrating your bias.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:11 pm

Is pony privy to the messages exchanged between Carleas and I, where I specifically told him, I have no other interest than spreading Satyr's ideas and wouldn't be importing anything else, and this is even my own style on KT, and Carleas said nothing to me then.

AS IF I imported and abused or Disrupted or Spammed with any of Satyr's insults or this or that?!

AS IF I SIMPLY CAME AND SPAMMED, AND IT WASN'T IN RESPONSE TO SOMEONE'S INITIAL MISREPRESENTATION OF SATYR'S VIEWS?

Wasn't pony effective enough y'day to conclude with "philosophy is money-speak" and ILP is a private club and not a public forum,,, that should have been enough for her, but,

Look at the harassment these vindictive imbeciles go to.

MagsJ literally bullying with no proof, and pony playing the "objective" diplomat shuffling between spam and no spam acc. to her moods.

What these people like pony and Carleas want when they mean do not post verbatim, is that:

1. I first express "my take" on Satyr

2. Then there will be an argument on how close/far to the interpretation of the original it is.

3. Subjective obfuscations would ensue.

4. Mods would delete it or send it to the rant and cheapen it with no resemblance to any philosophical discussion.

This is what they mean.

Like octopus throwing ink-jets, what they want to do is anything but philosophy but masturbate in endless subjective views and keep it as far away from ever getting to the subject. Have biscuits and tea and make wise-crackers.

Now I cut through their bullshite and say it as it is in the original text... so there is no distortion or give them even the slightest excuse for any confusion, and they have no choice, but to become hypocrites and call me a spammer.

Remember, unless you come down to the level of the mob and share your "personal" take on things, and "open yourself naked" with your "subjective" views and share yourself with them, these Xts. will see to it, you are levelled down. Everything has to be communal with them, or its spamming.

Idiots.

Plus, like I said, and how many times should I say this, I have no intention of sharing my views and wasting my time there when they delete posts unethically and not just of mine and Satyr's but other users as well. I'm a mediogre, but I am not that stupid.

Last edited by Lyssa on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next