Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Funny though how he can't keep his mouth shut while you are mind-fucking him. And no, he isn't faking it. His body tells the truth.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how I got to him?

Easy...

Oh, dear man-child, you have no idea what she told me, or showed me, or wanted me to do for her.
She was a sweet girl, but desperate, living in a home she did not like, going off with a bum to live in a van in a WalMart parking lot.
It would have been easy to exploit a naive girl, like her.
Stop bragging about mundane shit, man-child....look at the mess you put yourself in and consider your role in them.

Let Spinoza take over, now that Marx did not give you sufficient value for your labours.
From one Jew to the next...why not Jesus, the half-breed?
Halved salvation for a half-wit.

Is Lyssa my echo?
Try to exploit her, using your psychoanalytical gifts, your boyish charms, that carefree cynicism that makes you so effective.
Turn her against me.
Don't think about it...Do IT!

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at that place.
Most of the "action" is happening in the "rant sections", and the most passionate stuff is about KT.

What "philosophy" is happening there?

We have our Adyton, what do they have?
Now it has surrender to American style trash-talking, bragging, posturing, and womanly bullshit.
They're not even trying to pretend anymore.

For shame...

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Nightmare wrote:
I don't intend to be uncouth, but I will interject with a not so humble opinion:

I think it's very revealing how Lyssa has chosen to respond to her being banned from ILP;

that forum is very lame...

The way Lyssa has responded to this whole situation reeks of petty indignation and an inability to just let go.

I can't begin to imagine what her ex-boyfriends had to go through, when they broke up with her...

Anyways, I still do believe her being banned from there for simply posting quotes from Satyr is ridiculous; but it's starting to become even more ridiculous how she is clinging to petty resentment issues and lashing out, like a very bitter little girl.

I think the other more intelligent and reserved members of this forum recognize this and are a bit taken back by her behavior.

You know, you're starting to sound more and more like that crazy lady, Shieldmaiden... You're kind of young to be turning into an old blood sucking bat.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:57 pm

Satyr wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at that place.
Most of the "action" is happening in the "rant sections", and the most passionate stuff is about KT.

What "philosophy" is happening there?

We have our Adyton, what do they have?
Now it has surrender to American style trash-talking, bragging, posturing, and womanly bullshit.
They're not even trying to pretend anymore.

For shame...

And not only that.

ILP has 7000 members, KT has 220, yet they have about the same amount of active users, so they cannot even brag about having a proportionally superior quantity of active users, much less quality.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:02 pm

Nightmare wrote:
I don't intend to be uncouth, but I will interject with a not so humble opinion:

Your humbleness is often uncouth as well.
Lyssa is all the rage in town yet not uncouth.

Team 'Taking the high road' is prone to become resentful and it shows.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:30 pm

She wrote:
For the record. Absolutely untrue.

HA, what sort of sexual advances were these. They were certainly not on the Forum and never by PM, as I chose not to reply to the PM he sent me.

His narcissistic tendencies seem to be unable to accept there are women who have no interest in him.

She says, after posting the hundredth comment in one of the many threads directed my way.
So much ink in the water....waves spreading it about, leaving feint traces of blue, in the azure.

I swim on.
Me a narcissist?
Now that is funny.
Coming from Moderns it almost feels insane.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Kneel-Maid wrote:
For the record. Absolutely untrue.

HA, what sort of sexual advances were these.

Where she said, "Arrangements can be made to meet", AFTER which Satry initiated a PM.

Kneel-maid wrote:
They were certainly not on the Forum

Of course not, because they were deleted by her.

Quote :
and never by PM, as I chose not to reply to the PM he sent me.

Of course not; it makes more sense to a blackmailing feminist to set resourceful traps that she can use.

1. Let a men know outright you are interested... but in between negative and positive comments, so you can always hold onto deniability of either, depending on how the wind blows.

2. He writes a PM for his own purposes, none of which he hasn't already told other females on forums openly, which is what she likes, given her own statement, "we all need a fuck" in the eve thread, and craves that attention from him.

3. Then erase your letter and frame it like, its the man who initiated the advance, because she is so ashamed of her own nature. She wants it and doesnt want it. She wants him and doesnt want him.

Quote :
His narcissistic tendencies seem to be unable to accept there are women who have no interest in him.

Esp. after they are exposed for trying to break a man's ego only to submit to another - her jesus xst.

She denies absolutely?

Here's another proof where she calls him gay:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

reasonvemotion wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I've been in a group of men chatting, joking, having a good time, and the moment a female becomes a part of the group, the energy changes.
Suddenly the boyish camaraderie, becomes competitive.
The same comments which were funny before, become hurtful.

the picture of masculinity, we are not gay, just good friends. Embarassed 

Satyr wrote:
Yes, yes, you are lashing out, trying to hurt me.

I like it.
It almost makes me feel human.

reasonvemotion wrote:
What I am saying to you is totally devoid of emotional expression or abusive intent.

I am pointing out the obvious.

And yet she has the nerve to deny "absolutely"!

Its not the one thread, but many other places.

I loathe IRRESPONSIBLE liars like her, who think they can get away with tarnishing a man's personal and professonal reputation and shatter his philosophy if she repeats her lies often enough.

Neither I, nor Satyr have any interest in her,, but she alone involves herself in our business; that should make it clear who needs who more and who feels the heat and the guilt.

Its right in front of your eyes.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:06 pm

Anfang wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

Your humbleness is often uncouth as well.
Lyssa is all the rage in town yet not uncouth.

Team 'Taking the high road' is prone to become resentful and it shows.

perpetualburn wrote:
You know, you're starting to sound more and more like that crazy lady, Shieldmaiden... You're kind of young to be turning into an old blood sucking bat.

We are supposed to know that while it is not really germane to her intent to be pissing about in the open like that, such obsequious behaviours on her part are meant to edulcorate her vexatious ineptitude to worm her way into any vixacious' feel-ings for attention-charity...

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:14 pm

liar kneel-maid wrote:
I never considered myself one of them, as they in turn, did not consider me in that capacity, I suppose you could say I was the odd man out.

I'm so innocent,, oooooh myyyy misanthropy

This is from PN forum where she first interacted with Satyr and this is a typical example of what she said to him there... and she wonders..

reasonvemotion wrote:
Don't be like that Costa........ :mrgreen:   how's the wife these days, looking after you, I hope, making a commitment?  I know she would enjoy one of those fine recipes you have posted.  Doesnt really fit in with your image though?  LOL

followed by a mocking video of a dancing satyr anime from youtube which I refuse to post, but you can find it on youtube.

"I was taken by such surprise at why I would be singled out... because I wasnt asking to be singled out at all... ever!"

zzzz

Last edited by Lyssa on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:57 pm

The zit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with begging please let me a have a bite of satyr, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with begging please stop throwing any more content at me satyr

hilarious

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Truth is the majority of women are not interested in me, unless I open my mouth, and they have an I.Q. over 120.
This automatically excludes 80% of them.

But this is not entirely a bad thing. It saves me the trouble of enduring their inanities, just to get to their snatch.
Too much work for so little return.

Thankfully the Australian Christian is not one of them.
Erik would be a better fit for her.
She loves punishing sinners, and the demonically possessed, and he luves being hurt.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Who does a liar despise more than the one who does not believe him, or make an effort to pretend he believes him?
Certainly not another liar, because between rascals there's an unspoken pact, established the moment they recognize one other.
"You shalt not expose my deception, if you doth not reveal my hypocrisy."

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Arc wrote:
The strange and perhaps sad thing about all of this is that it's very possible that Lys could care less either way about whether she comes or goes in here EXCEPT as being Satyr's mouthpiece.

Maybe she can create some rules on how banned members should not be falsely attacked? Can Arc guarantee there will be some rules made for permaban members, or is she one-sided hypocrite as the feeling she gives me?

Yes, I couldn't care less whether I come or go, esp. when you are told in your face Philosophy is Money-speak. Money buys them all,,, it has bought Arc and those like her,, it will not buy me.

Ta ta

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Those who cannot think out of the prevailing "box", have never questioned the principles they were raised on and taught/trained to think with, have never stayed too far off the beaten path, never dared to swim against the current, have nothing interesting to say.
They never face persecution, censoring, the will of the "people"; the herd psychology.

Those who go out of their way to be controversial, to find a reason to stand-part, to resist the will of the herd, expose their need by resorting to extremes they have not thought through, but declare simply to seem "free".

As for what remains, they are condemned to be damned by the latter, while at the same time being imitated by the former, and mistaken by the latter for the former.

Natural flow pushes the resistant to the flow to the periphery, where mud and gems commingle, one covering the other, and burying it in its murkiness, as it settles down to the bottom.
Where does one find the miners with the right tools and the right understanding of sediment, and the proper constitution?
Where does one find the patient sifters of mud; the gifted appraiser with an eye for fools gold?

Down the stream of time it gathers, waiting to be discovered and appreciated, level after level of dirt covering them, pushed up by the restless dragging footsteps of those who wallow in the middle of the current, swimming in place, as if they were progressing up-steam, slowly being dragged further back, as they face forward; content to enjoy the coolness of the flow, and the dazzling play of sunlight on water droplets thrown up with their thoughtless playfulness - tiny rainbows making them laugh with joy.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:12 pm

What was done on ILP against me was wrong and I stand by it.

No one should be permabanned for their style, their essence, their expression - in short, their individuality, except insane criminals. But on ILP, its the insane who are let to dance.

Getting someone to level and conform and lose their distinction is the biggest violence and the mods at ILP are hypocrites.
Sure, speak all against capital punishment and then make someone like Satyr a permanent criminal - liberal twats.

Whatever.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:21 pm

Satyr wrote:
Truth is the majority of women are not interested in me, unless I open my mouth, and they have an I.Q. over 120.
This automatically excludes 80% of them.

But this is not entirely a bad thing. It saves me the trouble of enduring their inanities, just to get to their snatch.
Too much work for so little return.

Thankfully the Australian Christian is not one of them.
Erik would be a better fit for her.
She loves punishing sinners, and the demonically possessed, and he luves being hurt.

In the same thread on Deconstructing Adam, she writes:

reasonvemotion wrote:
It is as if you need someone to beat you, (flagellation), to stir you from your inflated onesidedness.

And in another thread, she would call a man who showed his masculinity a bloody butcher.

On the one hand, she will taunt males as being effete, and on the other, she will condemn them as being brutish.

Its the bitterness of someone who cannot ever be satisfied and live with themselves, because their own hedonistic judgement got them raped or almost, and trust issues can then get dialectified as "my misanthropy"... how men and the world are evil,,, and never my stupid judgement.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:26 pm

kneel-maid wrote:
the very nature of KT exudes deceit...[pp.]

The mods on ILP never participate or contribute as much as the mods on KT.

To this lunatic therefore, it appears as though then, the ones in power are Also the ones making posts and "controlling" the others...

But this is what happens - perspective becomes skewed, when people who have no interest in phil. become mods there, and its as though they are so liberal, never interfering in exchanges, etc.

By this logic, we must conclude, those who should be at the top, should be the most indifferent - not disciplined kind of indifferent,,, but "i dont give a shite abt. phil." kind of indifferent.

Fantastic.

Back to top Go down
camus666

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Satyr wrote:
Those who cannot think out of the prevailing "box", have never questioned the principles they were raised on and taught/trained to think with, have never stayed too far off the beaten path, never dared to swim against the current, have nothing interesting to say.
They never face persecution, censoring, the will of the "people"; the herd psychology.

Right, like that only applies to "them" but never to "us". They are always brainwashed whereas we are never brainwashed.

You're like the non-conformist who boasts of being outside the prevailing box but then heaps scorn on all the other non-conformists for not non-conforming like he does.

Shit, it reminds of my radical days when the hatred we levelled at the capitalists was nothing compared to the ferocious antipathy we hurled at those who were not revolting against the "establishment" exactly like we were.

You're all so transparent. But then it did take years for me to discover that myself.

So, I'll be pulling for the Kids, okay?

Lyssa? Probably too late, I'm afraid. Wink
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Retard, being a conformist means accepting a viewpoint to CONFORM to a certain group of people that holds those views, it means that you prioritize popularity and social acceptance above personal and intellectual integrity.

Accepting a view because you think it is more true, despite of what others think, is not conformity but the very opposite of it, you hopeless imbecile, even if you find others who may agree with you.

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Arbiter of Change wrote:
Retard, being a conformist means accepting a viewpoint to CONFORM to a certain group of people that holds those views, it means that you prioritize popularity and social acceptance above personal and intellectual integrity.

Accepting a view because you think it is more true, despite of what others think, is not conformity but the very opposite of it, you hopeless imbecile, even if you find others who may agree with you.

Once again that yawning gap between the point that I am trying to make and the point that you are trying to make.

As though many conformists [when they are "them"] are not able to rationalize their own commitment as being in accordance with intellectual integrity. As though the conformists [when they are "us"] don't often confuse their own intellectual integrity with this:

1] For one reason or another [rooted largely in dasein], you are taught or come into contact with [through your upbringing, a friend, a book, an experience etc.] a worldview, a philosophy of life.

2] Over time, you become convinced that this perspective expresses and encompasses the most rational and objective truth. This truth then becomes increasingly more vital, more essential to you as a foundation, a justification, a celebration of all that is moral as opposed to immoral, rational as opposed to irrational.

3] Eventually, for some, they begin to bump into others who feel the same way; they may even begin to actively seek out folks similarly inclined to view the world in a particular way.

4] Some begin to share this philosophy with family, friends, colleagues, associates, Internet denizens; increasingly it becomes more and more a part of their life. It becomes, in other words, more intertwined in their personal relationships with others...it begins to bind them emotionally and psychologically.

5] As yet more time passes, they start to feel increasingly compelled not only to share their Truth with others but, in turn, to vigorously defend it against any and all detractors as well.

6] For some, it can reach the point where they are no longer able to realistically construe an argument that disputes their own as merely a difference of opinion; they see it instead as, for all intents and purposes, an attack on their intellectual integrity....on their very Self.

7] Finally, a stage is reached [again for some] where the original philosophical quest for truth, for wisdom has become so profoundly integrated into their self-identity [professionally, socially, psychologically, emotionally] defending it has less and less to do with philosophy at all. And certainly less and less to do with "logic".
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Yes, the majority are average, and the average person is more akin to an animal than the above average, so he/she conforms subconsciously, on instinct, and may, in their arrogance fueled by a lack of self-awareness and an excess of stupidity, think that their viewpoints are not a result of conformity but of them being a unique individual.

So what?

And did you seriously just quote that bullshit, AGAIN? Quote it motherfucker, quote that shit one more time, I dare you, no, I DOUBLE DARE YOU!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:24 am

A horsepower is around 745 watts...  the scientists are yet to calculate pony-power... there she goes...

Starting with "yes she can be spammy and disruptive.."

No.

and

No.

Ever.

She doesnt like my style, that doesnt make it spam.
She doesnt like satyr's content, that doesnt make it spam.
Period.

Whether she acknowledges it or not, and whether Satyr acknowledges her or not, this poll is in real for his ideas, and the ideas of anybody in general who have something philosophically worthwhile to say but banned because reality cannot be tolerated by the majority.

Permabans are ridiculous unless you are some insane criminal... and unless they lift the permaban on Satyr, this whole thing is futile, esp. where money is involved.

Forget it.

And Arc, stupid, who could be a worse minion than you, in bondage to your J.-Xt. moralisms?! You are the biggest slave under the delusion of an "independent thinker". Its a joke.

Be quiet and go abt. your own business.

Smears,, you better keep me out, because you wouldnt want someone telling you Again, what a coward you are throwing stones from a safe place and cannot say it here. I like that FEAR in you. Be like that, good boy.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:10 pm

I give pony 745 whats?! And how abt. this for a little math fun... how many whats?! does it take to fix a light bulb?!

dumdumdumlalala wrote:
Let not the irony escape you, folks,

We shall not, thank you.

Pony: She be a spammer, but she is my friend.

Jesus: Ye be a sinner, but ye are of my fold.

ddd wrote:
...that the people who are always criticizing modern society for leveling things down to a common denominator, are the people now crying

Pony alone can hear the distress and the crying, because she is used to being a siren.

It is we who are "crying" because we wince when such a poll is made because it assumes there Are people interested in philosophy at ILP in the first place??
Because if there were really any people interested in philosophy at ILP, Satyr's ideas would never be permabanned in the first place...
So who is this poll for really?

It is a poll to celebrate the spirit of Xt. forgiveness on behalf of the sinners.

It is a poll to demonstrate what a hedonist means by objectivity.

It really is a poll for the mothers, who cannot afford to side with anybody, lest they lose out on gathering intel from all quarters and preparing their heirs to be the most enriched and diversely experienced.

It pays to have 8 legs in 8 quarters because it is the most effecient way to make sure Your future is most effective from its utmost comprehensiveness. The wider the learning arc, the more dominant the perspective and your own future.

Pony wants to have it all ways. She'll be one who calls me a spammer [read: sinner], and then say no lyssapoops, not at you, then say, she's a spammer... again, and its carleas' money... and then she'll also be the one who starts a thread to say let her in and then continue to say lyssa's crying for it...

See that convoluter spinning her own straw-webs and not even with any subtlety...

ddd wrote:
that they don't get the same rights as everyone. The people advocating for a society of elitism and preference, in this case are thinking that they could use some equality.

Saying permabans and censorship on ideas are wrong in what used to be a monetarily free public forum for testing of ideas irrespective&inclusive of whatever background is the very purpose a "forum" is for.
It is not asking for equality dumdumdum. Its not saying, pls. let us have a share in the paradise of kingdumb of god.
A knowledge forum is for Testing - testing... get it?... the strength of one idea against-with another...  
But here, and pointing out permabans are wrong for the reasons they were permabanned, is giving proof that sickly modernity reduced to its lcd agreements and base equality parades as its own elitism. And pony and carleas have already said, that is so.

But just because their philosophy forum is elitist and bought with money... does not mean any dumass has a hold on Philosophy per se. And that's what the critique of the perma ban is pointing at.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Mr.reasonable is someone who goes about saying "Philosophy is not abt. making value judgements"... judging anything is evil... and he's the biggest Spammer in iLP with only 3 threads of philosophical quote material he's contributed in 10 years, and he's making fun of my quoting and my spamming...

His own phil. contribution in those 3 thread in those 10 years amounts to quoting continuous texts of some modal logician. His open hypocrisy is a joke.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Arc sounds hyper-hysterical.

I guess what she would like me to do is strip a man's ideas and his work of any credit, erase his name from it, from history even, and regurgitate it and believe I am a free-thinker - like she self-deceives. She would like me to be a petty thief.

All that heaving and cleaving because she needs such thievery to take on a communal pact.

What's that saying? A small crime is a sin, but an enormous crime on a large scale is progress.

ha

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Moderns who fail to live-up to their own ideals, accuse others of not living up to their ideals, and when you try to play within their hypocritical "principles", exploring their depth, and exposing their essence, they accuse you of what they feel applies to them.
Scapegoating?
Redirection?

The cynic takes no sides.
It remains vague and uncommitted, using its whims as pleasure gauges.
One moment this tickles their fancy, the next moment the other...they are the perfect consumers of "goods".
They call that flexibility, open-mindedness = progress.

It is never exposed, in this way, it thinks - it wishes.  
No matter what mistakes it makes, it can always claim it was "kidding", or "did not really mean that", since it always implies and never says anything with clarity, honestly.
It is always hedging its bets.

The webs, fine and translucence, help it hover in mid-air, and their stickiness helps it trap the feeble bug: a fly, a mosquito, a dung beetle.
it never kills its prey straight away...it places it in stasis with venom, and then feeds upon it for weeks....letting it hover between life and death, a zombie, as it extracts the juices it needs for itself.

The web's design implies complexity, planning, some lucidity, when they are constructed intuitively, spontaneously...and it then tries to understand how.
Failing to understand, or being afraid of where the understanding is leading it, it settles upon the sensation of the web exiting its orifice - a pleasurable release, and that is "good enough" for it.
The rest are details it can dismiss.

In reality, the web, and it, are fragile....they can be swept aside by a sneeze.

Their "ferocity" and large fangs are usually an exaggeration caused by focus.
The closer you get to them the more menacing they appear...the further away you get, the smaller, they get - they shrink to an insignificant bug eating bug.
It prefers one-on-one intimate engagements, for this reason, or looking at itself through a microscope, where every little hair on its body appears like a sharp needle.
It has eight eyes but the vision is fragmented.
What they see, in multiple directions, lacks cohesion, unity.
it's why their eight legs are kept far apart, to have a hold on multiple angles simultaneously, also giving it the appearance of mass, then it is really holding its adornment, its stomach, over a void.
It is how it compensates for its smallness - Napoleonic Complex.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:43 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lys crossed outside of a flag and we are petitioninng to let her back into the race.

fucktard Artimas wrote:
I voted no, because I can see all the drama happening. I don't see a point in voting yes when all this drama is created from her.

Look at those two. Artimas with the biggest Spam signature couldn't be loud enough to draw attention to himself and he says this is my drama... when I'm accused for not being dramatic enough as to not be posting mundane quotes. I'm banned because I'm not entertaining for them even...

And no retard,, I didnt create any drama. The drama was created by cowards like Sander and look at pony above...  self-masturbating sitting as both judge and jury.

She says, "Lyssa crossed the flag" and "we are petitioning to let her in"

--- she pronounces me guilty, and she pleas for my pardon on my behalf...

If anything, this drama is about her... and her need to show she's the spokesperson of ILP and her skills at "conflict managament"... and exhibiting her Xt. conscience.

Will she get away at maneuvering in a manner where she stamps I'm guilty in the record all the more bolder and then also plays the part of la di da??

Not as long as I'm awake... and we can all see How she is doing What she is doing...

Last edited by Lyssa on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:48 pm

How eagerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr she is, almost salivating to fit and adjust me in this position as if I were hanging to justice from the tribunal of the commons...

She can feel my tears and my cries...

Just the thought of it excites her.

Our relationship began so tongue-in-cheek... do we need to fro-lick any further, luv?!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next