Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Chimpanzee seeks for a universal moral reason to justify his choices...not for a reason alone.
Such a delicate Judeo-Christian soul it is.
Abortion still troubles its monkey brain.
A very Christian, American, issue.

It identifies itself, this chimp does.

Objectivity = Morality.
Reality = Human Reality

There is no world outside human constructs.
All human interpretations of world are equally subjective.
It deals with the moral dilemmas it cannot stop feeling sad about...because weakness is what it associates with.

Poor fetus being murdered, because murder is bad, no matter what the circumstances, unless it is a pig to make pork-chops from.
It is not troubled by a lamb being slaughtered, but a human....aaaaish...
It cringes, empathizing with the victim.

It becomes complicated, then, for its chimp brain.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:43 pm

Again...for the chimps out there...

Morality is founded on a human idea(l).
Not all human ideals value the same things.
In fact, the values are what the idea(l) Isssss...

Not all human ideals are equal in objectivity.
Some are so detached that they contradict the world, as with Nihilistic ideals, such as Christian ideals, or Jewish ideals or Islamic ideals.
Part of a family of shared Ideals, interested and applied differently.

How engaged the ideal wants to be with the world determines what it is, and how objective it is.

Morality is not universal. there is no such thing as a universal ethos....with or without God.
God is a contradiction when He represents ideals that conflict with the real, the apparent.
The Jew, christian, Muslim god is such a God - a Nihilistic construct.

Yeah...I think I'm done with chimps.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:32 pm

How to teach your chimpanzee not to throw shit around when sitting at the table and how not to stick its fingers up its anus before it grabs food and puts it in its mouth - Freudian anal and oral symbolism.

I assure you this is not a joke.
I have no sense of humor comparable to that of chimpanzees.
I am always serious.
Particularly when I call them chimpanzees.  

How do you teach a chimp that it is not proper, not good, to touch shit and then eat?
The chimp only understands external authority.
A beating and a promise of a reward will do.
Delivered in balanced succession with a predictable consistency and the chimpanzee will begin, in time, to behave itself, though it does not understand why it is wrong to not eat and shit in the same place.

Look at the chimpanzees in the U.S. we call human, the Negros.
The minute the law is absent and with no belief in a Christian vengeful God, they revert to their normal behavior, and like wild chimps they loot and plunder, and they beat everything in sight.
There's no internal order, no internal authority, no ideal they abide by, which would be unaffected by the absence of an external authority.

I wouldn't loot if there were no cops, and I'm an atheist...I'm immoral in the Christian sense.
I have dignity, which also stops me from shitting and eating in the same place, or from raping an infant, or my mother...or beating on a cripple.
Humans are the dignified species....well most of them.
Because, now, we are reverting...more on this later.  

Same thing that makes us think it is disgusting to stick your hand in your nose and then lick it, stops me from sticking my finger in my rectum and then grabbing a piece of bread and devouring it.
No morality required.
Genetics.
All reality, no morality.  

But what if the chimpanzee has the intelligence of a child around 5 years old?
How do we teach a child not to shit and eat in the same place?
We cannot explain why man evolved to differentiate between the orifices, stopping him from taking things out of his anus and putting them into his mouth, or taking things from his mouth and putting them in his anus; we cannot explain, to a child, why man will not do so even if there is nobody around to see him and judge him - well most of us, we are reverting.
Yes, I'll get to it.

We have evolved self-respect - nobility on a very basic level is this denial of eating shit - a form of discrimination resulting in a sense of disgust.

Now the hedonist will find nothing wrong with doing anything that feels good and has no cost.
But this is part of the degradation.
They are manimals.
And proud of it.

What do you do, then, with a child?

You moralize the behavior.
You impose an external authority which is above you, if not you yourself.

You say...
"It's not good to eat shit, or to vomit at the table little boy..."
"Why?"
"Because it's a sin."
"Why?"
"Because Jesus will cry."
"Why?"
"Because God says so, now shut up, wash your hands, and finish your dinner, you little snot!!!"

External authority.

See, at what level we are with the chimpanzees from ILP?
We have to lower things down to an emotion, a moral code for anything to get through their child-like brain.
The good/bad has to be reduced to a morality, which, in the absence of an external authority, confuses the chimpanzee.
It cannot find a reason not to do things like fuck its mother, or rape a baby, or fart at the table....or shoot himself in the head.
It only understands good/bad in relation to a bad guy.
A bogey man, a monster in the closet, a god above, a vicious police man, an angry daddy or mommy.
You have to promise them treats for being good boys and girls.
You have to pretend they are adults.
With chimps you must pretend they are human.
You want them to want to emulate you.  

The chimpanzee has no internal gauge, no ideal, no self authority to shame him into remaining noble and clean, and dignified.
We have attempted to explain to the chimpanzee that morals are founded on basic natural consequences which man can become aware of and construct behavioral limits to his impulses.
We have explained to the chimpanzee that we do not believe in absolute morality, universal ethics.
Nothing registers.  
The chimpanzee has no internal campus, no sense of decency, no internal authority to stop it from shitting and eating at the table.

It is begging for such a reason, or else it cannot think of a single reason not to revert to that chimpanzee behavior we witness on TV when law-and-order crumbles, and the chimps with no religious narcotic to keep them calm, come out to loot and destroy.
See the Blacks now trying to return the chimpanzee clan back to the Christian dogma, to stop them from behaving in self-destructive ways?
They know only an external god will stop these chimps from being chimps.

You can train a chimp with a stick and a banana, but what happens when you are not around?
It shits on the carpet, breaks the glasses, pees on the sofa...and feels no remorse.

Then you teach it God, the all-seeing police man, and that keeps the chimp calm for a while...but then it loses understanding of God, and....then what?
The chimp needs an external judge, to justify not behaving in the ways which are in its nature - its dasein.

It cannot comprehend decency, internal authority, nobility as the ideal shaming self with or without an external consciousness to witness the slippage.
It cannot understand nobility.

The chimpanzee cannot understand about hygiene, and why despite law and order, and a god, eating your own shit will make you ill, and you will die if you continue doing so.
The chimpanzee cannot understand disciplining self to an ideal which does not reject the chimp inside of man but trains it to rise above its chimpanzee behavior.
No external authority required.
This is self authority.
This is self-responsibility
This is integrity.

How do you speak human to a chimpanzee that imitates human knowledge by repeating words it has no ability to understand...but only knows them?
Can you reason with a chimp?
You might with a child if it is born of the right stock and it grows out of its infantile stage...but a chimp has no such potential.
It is a chimp.
It can only go so far.
You must train a chimp to imitate human behavior though it has no appreciation of it.
All it knows are beatings and feedings...pleasure/pain.

Good and bad for a chimp remains moral.
It only means something within morality, and in relation to an external conscious authority - a Judge.  
It can find no other reason to control itself when there is no police man and no celestial judge above.
It thinks that its behavior cannot be judged....because it is now its own judge.
They hate value-judgments, chimps do.
They hate being recognized as being the chimps that they are, behind the training.
They want to pass as human.  
This is how humbly arrogant this creature is.
This is how simple it is.

An animal...a manimal.

Can you explain to this manimal that good and bad became religious after they have evolved into a natural reaction to particular behaviors?
Can you explain nobility, and holding yourself accountable, being decent, feeling shame before your dead ancestors, if for no other reason, to such a disgusting manimal?

No, the manimal understand good/bad in religious terms and associates them with god.
The chimp only fears being seen.

How do you teach a chimpanzee that eating your own shit is bad?

You can't, you don't...you simply refuse to eat in its presence.
You refuse to let it participate when you are consuming food, a sacred event for humans, with or without gods.

But what if there are chimpanzees everywhere?
Then you hide when you are to consume food.
Then you go to places where human dine, and you stay away from chimps when you are eating, or being human.

See why the chimpanzee thinks this is a cult?
The chimp cannot understand respect, agreeing with someone and having tested his views listening to what he says.
For the chimp this is a submission to an external authority, because there is no objective world to measure the validity of a position.
All that is requires is a God, a Law Man - force, bribing....

For the chimp an absolute authority being absent means it decides to believe whatever the hell it wants to....it's a chimp in a zoo....nothing it does will cost him its life.
Picking at your a-hole, raping a child is just as good as not doing so...no God, no law, no external authority...no reality to make you pay....
It is sheltered, in a zoo, in a cage.
It is safe...but not from prying eyes.
Protected from its own stupidity.
It has no internal principles to abide by, to feel pride and shame towards.
Only being seen makes it uncomfortable.
Read about chimps and eye contact...

It desperately wants a trainer, an alpha-male but it also has the ego of an infant - untested, impressionable, with a sense of entitlement...like a woman that has never been slapped after mouthing-off at a man.
She feels invincible, powerful, strong...  
Just like a child raised with no father, and a weak mother.

Go to ILP to find the chimps.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:17 pm

Chimpanzee walks through the jungle and comes across a long yellow thing.
Chimpanzee does not know what it is, what name to give it.
It is long and thick and curved and yellow.

Banana, perhaps, but he doesn't want to judge it superficially - by looks alone.
He does not like to pass value judgment on other life forms, based on appearances.

Chimpanzee does not know what to do with this thing that may, or may not, be a banana.
It decides it is a banana...but that is only its subjective opinion.

But what can chimp do with such a thing?
Does it put it in its mouth, or up its arse?
There is no way to decide what is the better choice.
There is no external authority to tell it what to do.
Anything goes when no God is around.
No objective way to decide.

Chimp shoves banana up its arse.
It feels weird..a bit painful, but then it likes it.
Pleasing it is, and what feels good is good.

Another chimp sees this strange scene: a fellow chimp with a large, thick, fruit up its arse.
It finds another banana and tries it in its own arse.
Then another chimp sees, and another...and we have a culture of banana-up-the-arse chimps.
The more chimps shove bananas up the arse all the more logical it becomes.
So many banana-up-the-arse chimps cannot be wrong, can they?

You cannot judge them for putting the banana up the arse and not in the mouth...there is no God to say what is morally right and what is morally wrong when it comes to bananas and orifices.

Days give way to months and soon the banana-up-the-arse troop begins suffering from a strange thing.
They cannot control their feces.
The banana has stretched their sphincter to where shit just flows out.
They also grow weaker by the day, because they haven't eaten for weeks...continuing to not use the other orifice...which is just as accommodating as any other.

So, there they are, a bunch of chimps with shit flowing down their legs and banana's shoved up their arses, walking around the forest.
How proud they are...
Nothing you say can make them feel ashamed.
How defensive, they are, about being laughed at and that yellow fruit protruding from their stretched out anal cavities.

No way to objectively decide if putting a banana up your arse is worse than putting it in your mouth.
No God to tell them.
They become weaker...they have stopped eating using their mouths and are now shoving fruit up their arses.
Bananas, then coconuts, and strawberries and watermelons....
After a while they are shoving their own heads up their own arses.
It's all subjective.

How does one decide if it is more moral to use the mouth and not the arse.
"Is there some way", one of the ass-munchers thinks, "to decide what is better and what is worse?"
Another ass-muncher thinks "If it feels good, it is all good".

The ass-munchers develop an entire moral code having to do with fruits and anal gratification.
The Holy Book of the Ass Fruit Munchers.
Down here on the jungle floor fruit up the arse is just as objective as in the mouth...not like up there in the high branches where the monkeys that use their mouths live.

So pretentious they are, those high flyers.
They claim that bananas are meant to be eaten using the mouth, and not to shove them up the arse.
Who the hell do these fuckers think they are?
There is no one good way to use a banana.
Any way is a good way.
Every way has goodness in it.
Who's to say why the mouth evolved and why the anus evolved?
It's all subjective.
No superior method.

I love ass-munchers.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:35 am

The only one who ever spoke of an objective morality, a universal morality, was the bovine.

The chimpanzee should contact the bovine.
It's name is Moooooo, and given the company it keeps it will not be any time soon when it can stop being a bovine.

It visits, from time to time, sniffing around.
There's a pussy here it felt horny for.
It mistakenly thought it was a cow, like its current cultivator.

We all make mistakes.

My biggest mistake, other than being openly handsome and not trying to get my 88 I.Q. into MENSA, was taking these fuckers seriously.
I've corrected this.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:06 pm

What is the chimpanzee saying when he says "let's bring it down"?
It means let's not be objective but bring it down, DOWN, to the subjective.

"What does chimp means when it says "'skyhooks'?"
It means let us emote, let us make it personal, let us insert feelings.

This is why it insists on the abortion issue...definitely an American Liberal twat, a Christian mind.
It feels like here it will sway the other by the killing of fetuses.
It is unable to decide on what grounds a mother would abort.
Not utility, not free choice, it has to be a moral reason; it has to be given a moral justification....definitely Christian.

It does not speak of value judgments but only of moral judgments, as if all value judgment must be moral ones.
How does one decide if a chimp is inferior than a human?
How does he do so morally?

It is shrinking thinking to emoting.
It cannot understand judgment outside a morality...and so with no God it is lost.
It needs a God, an external authority to okay its actions, its choices.
It want all to become aware that this is so for them.
all are retards, emotional cunts, like this chimpanzee.

It has to be given the justification, because it cannot take responsibility.
It has to be told to act, because it cannot accept the consequences of its own actions.

It does not care about the morality of killing, because this cunt is alive by feeding on dead organisms...it only cares about the human aspect.
It is Christian.
It does not want o be objective, it wallows in emotional subjectivity...it feels love there, it is comforted...

It is doing its Lord's work.
It has no clue what I am saying because it does not read, and what it reads is over its chimpanzee head....it only spread the Christian message...it wants to convert, by tugging at heartstrings.

This is what a chimp does?
Have I not already written on the methods of Judeo-Christian and Secular Humanist Nihilists?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:40 am

"Real"philosophy for the retarded chimpanzee.

A series of brain-teasing moral dilemma's for the discriminating douche-bag...

Sophie's choice...
A Jewess can only save one of her children from the vile, monsters the Nazis...which one will she save?
The older boy or the younger girl?

A baby chimp and a baby human retard are in mortal danger and you can only save one of them, who will it be, who will it be?

A whore, the ILP chimp's mother, and Bin Laden's daughter are drowning, who will you jump in the water to save first?

A Negro, a homo an a rabbi walk inrto a bar...
No, never-mind, that's a joke, I forgot.
I can only remember the punchline:
RETARD!!!

camus666

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Hmm. Some might say that you are becoming rather obsessed with me. Unless of course I am becoming obsessed with the assumption that you are becoming obsessed with me.

Too close to call?

Anyway, based on my own experience with objectivists over the years, your reaction only falls somewhere in the middle.

Bottom line [mine, anyway]: Many objectivists have invested considerable time and effort over the years in concocting these [at times] truly elaborate intellectual contraptions. They really do believe that the world of words they have cobbled together "in their head" has managed to ascertain that which all others have failed to grasp: the one true human reality.

The psychology of objectivism in other words.

And sure, as some will point out, that may well include me too.

But, if so, I am still stuck with this:

If I am always of the opinion that 1] my own values are rooted in dasein and 2] that there are no objective values "I" can reach, then every time I make one particular moral/political leap, I am admitting that I might have gone in the other direction...or that I might just as well have gone in the other direction. Then "I" begins to fracture and fragment to the point there is nothing able to actually keep it all together. At least not with respect to choosing sides morally and politically.

Give it some thought, okay? See if you can yank me up out of it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:13 pm

Dearest chimpanzee, I am obsessed with you.
Does this fill you with pride.
No matter how retarded a chimp is, a human turning its attentions towards it makes it feel good, no?

But chimp, you are the only one in your zoo who openly comes here and volunteers to be studied.
You are a volunteer specimen.
The zoo is closed to me. The warden keeps his manimals safe from Satyr, otherwise you would not even register on my radar, as you never did before.
Not even your own kind pays much attention to you - you are a joke.

Poor chimpanzee...you can't offer a summation of what I am saying.
I am an objecvtivist, and this suffices in your mind.
You've understood objectivity as a morality.
It is bad to make judgments, chimpanzee.
That is not a moral judgment, right chimpanzee?

Me saying that being a chimpanzee is not as good as being a human, is obviously a moral judgment.
Right chimpanzee?
Not a value judgment founded on an honest clear (objective) understanding of the world, but a moral judgment requiring a God to justify it.
Not many types of moralities but one morality, a Christian one, and so abortion is for chimpanzees a complex issue.

Keep pulling the world down to the gutter, chimpanzee.
Keep Christianizing all judgments.
It is evil to judge, chimp.
I, personally, have no problem judging, or being judged, or living with the consequences of my judgments.
It's called natural selection, chimpanzee.

To say that a crippled child is not as good as a healthy one is a moral judgment, right chimp?
Keep inserting the only morality you can understand: Christian Nihilism.
If only two chimps fornicating, like your mom and dad, could produce anything but another chimpanzee.
If only they did not abort.

Give it a try Chimp.
Take responsibility for your judgments.
Chimpanzee, think over what Lyssa told you.
The thing about how morality is built around judgment, not judgment around morality.

Save these lost souls, chimpanzee.
Return them to god's way.
Tech them that nobody can judge them, but the almighty.

I so love you chimpanzee.
I would not change a thing.

Slaughtz

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:21 pm

camus666 wrote:

If I am always of the opinion that 1] my own values are rooted in dasein and 2] that there are no objective values "I" can reach, then every time I make one particular moral/political leap, I am admitting that I might have gone in the other direction...or that I might just as well have gone in the other direction. Then "I" begins to fracture and fragment to the point there is nothing able to actually keep it all together. At least not with respect to choosing sides morally and politically.

Because all judgments are equal, right? Every thought and concept you have is equally as valid and representative of the world outside of yourself as another's.

And I'm sure the antelope in the Sahara is just imagining a world where it gets eaten, so that's why it is consumed.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:58 am

Chimpanzee is in existential crisis.
It is alive every moment of every day through the exploitation and death of other organisms, it turns a blind eye to the exploitation of others to maintain its American lifestyle, and when they clamor at the border he calls them jealous of his "freedom", he sat back uncaring as his nation went off to kill women and children for petrol, but like a true Christian, Liberal hypocrite what bothers him is abortion.

He wants an other to take responsibility for his life.

He's a typical Modern cunt.

What is fragmented. schizoid, is this chimp's mind.

Chimpanzee cannot differentiate between a value judgment and a moral judgment.
It cannot grasp the idea of projecting an ideal as what one wishes to identify himself as, and then struggling to be that.
For the chimp its an either/or - no gradations, no levels, no hierarchies....all is either ideal or it is not.
Chimpanzee cannot understand how being alive is a continuous movement towards, not an absolute state.

Chimpanzee thinks that every time you say something negative about something, a situation, a person, you want to change it.
Chimpanzee cannot wrap its mind around the idea of seeing something as negative and still not wanting to change it.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:12 am

Many think that I am running KT, when I am only a Moderator of it.

camus666

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:37 pm

Satyr wrote:
 Dearest chimpanzee, I am obsessed with you.
Does this fill you with pride.
No matter how retarded a chimp is, a human turning its attentions towards it makes it feel good, no?

Well, as long as it doesn't embarass you it doesn't embarass me.

Satyr wrote:
 But chimp, you are the only one in your zoo who openly comes here and volunteers to be studied.
You are a volunteer specimen.

That's not how I see it of course but who am I to insist that how you see it is any more or any less ironic? But I always have the objectivists at a disadvantage because I am always willing to admit that I have no way of knowing when and where the irony ends and the reality begins. And, related to that, I am more familiar with the gap between what I think I know and all that would need to be known in order to actually take myself as seriously as you obviously take yourself. Assuming of course you are not also in disguise here.  

Satyr wrote:
 Poor chimpanzee...you can't offer a summation of what I am saying.
I am an objecvtivist, and this suffices in your mind.
You've understood objectivity as a morality.
It is bad to make judgments, chimpanzee.
That is not a moral judgment, right chimpanzee?

Let me ask you this: How often has someone been able to sum up your point of view in the past and not agreed with you? How often have you been able to incorporate opposing points of view into your own? I ask this because, over and again, based on my own experience with objectivists [at least as I understand the meaning of the word], when they ask you to "prove" that you understand what they mean, what they are really after [eventually] is you agreeing with them that what they mean is the only way in which any rational and virtuous and noble uberman must think.

In other words:

Satyr wrote:
 Not a value judgment founded on an honest clear (objective) understanding of the world, but a moral judgment requiring a God to justify it.

See how it works? Your clear and honest understanding of the world is always the default here.

But from my frame of mind, only a mental meatball would actually imagine that a moral issue like abortion is not a complex intertwining of the manner in which I understand the meaning of dasein, conflicting goods and political economy.

Now, since you are obviously [well, occasionally] an intelligent and articulate man, I can only presume that all of this huffing and puffing and [in particular] all the uberman bullshit must be rooted somehow in this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We'll work on that, okay?
Back to top Go down
camus666

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Slaughtz wrote:

camus666 wrote:

Because all judgments are equal, right? Every thought and concept you have is equally as valid and representative of the world outside of yourself as another's.

Well, I think it can be argued [more or less reasonably] that aborting a human zygote is not the same as aborting a human fetus just hours from being born.

Or it can be argued [more or less reasonably] that imposing the death penalty on someone who litters is not the same as imposing this punishment on someone who raped, tortured and then murdered a six year old girl.

But how would one devise a philosophical argument able to differentiate objectively when any particular abortion either is or is not irrational and immoral.  Or an argument able to differentiate which behaviors warrant the death penalty. If any behaviors at all.

Or, as I noted in a post at ILP:

If abortion is deemed objectively moral [and made legal] then many unborn babies will die.
If abortion is deemed objectively immoral [and made illegal] then many pregnant women will be forced to give birth.

What is the objective philosophical argument that makes this go away?

How, using the tools of philosophy, are we able to know for certain which point of view the rational, virtuous and noble uberman is obligated to embrace? You know, so as not to be seen as one of the sheep.

Slaughtz wrote:
 And I'm sure the antelope in the Sahara is just imagining a world where it gets eaten, so that's why it is consumed.

Why bring this up? An antelope only imagines what it is programmed genetically to imagine. It never ever has to deal with conflicting goods, right? Let alone dasein and political economy.
Back to top Go down
camus666

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:25 pm

Satyr wrote:
Chimpanzee is in existential crisis.
It is alive every moment of every day through the exploitation and death of other organisms, it turns a blind eye to the exploitation of others to maintain its American lifestyle, and when they clamor at the border he calls them jealous of his "freedom", he sat back uncaring as his nation went off to kill women and children for petrol, but like a true Christian, Liberal hypocrite what bothers him is abortion.

He wants an other to take responsibility for his life.

He's a typical Modern cunt.

What is fragmented. schizoid, is this chimp's mind.

Chimpanzee cannot differentiate between a value judgment and a moral judgment.
It cannot grasp the idea of projecting an ideal as what one wishes to identify himself as, and then struggling to be that.
For the chimp its an either/or - no gradations, no levels, no hierarchies....all is either ideal or it is not.
Chimpanzee cannot understand how being alive is a continuous movement towards, not an absolute state.

Chimpanzee thinks that every time you say something negative about something, a situation, a person, you want to change it.
Chimpanzee cannot wrap its mind around the idea of seeing something as negative and still not wanting to change it.

Who knows me better than him, right? After all, why should I be any different?

But all this rather frantic and frenetic rhetoric -- language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content -- is just par for the course when he stumbles upon someone not willing to just swallow whole his woefully didactic intellectual contraptions. Or even machinations from time to time.

On the other hand, being a polemicist myself, I welcome this sort of exchange.

What does this mean? Well, it means that occasionally I enjoy provocative exchanges. A provocative exchange is one in which folks take opposite sides on an issue and aggressively pursue their own point of view. A polemicist might employ such devices as red herrings, irony, dissembling, sarcasm, needling, pokes and prods. And, sure, huffing and puffing.

It's just a way to ratchet up a discussion and make it more invigorating, intriguing, stimulating.

When the best minds are goaded like this they are often driven in turn to make their point all the more forcefully. It's like both of you are down in the arena using words for swords.

I can only hope that Satyr is a worthy opponent here. But that will depend at least in part on the extent to which he is able to recognize that, which respect to these particular relationships, we are all ironists.

There is only coming to recognize this or not.

Unless, of course, I'm wrong. Wink
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:41 pm

Poor chimpanzee...
Let's declare you the winner and you can return to being what you are.
Mmmmkay?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is what stupidity sounds, looks, reads like.

If only we can get him together with the chimp and have Moreno, the do-gooder, tolerant, enlightened one, direct their interactions, then it'll be entertaining, at least.
Personal handicaps, personal emotional life stories, traumatic events, manifesting in an emotive (re)action, fully subjective and entirely unable to cope with a world that is indifferent, full of uncertainty, and Fluctuating.

This is what passes for intellectual discourse in Modern times.
An objective understanding of the world is not only avoided, but it is considered evil, because only in the shared need, full of anxieties and dissatisfied desires, entirely emotional and guided by the mother of all emotions fear, can they hope to find relief.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:51 am

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] dilemmas of a simple mind.

Note the either/or format, presenting an emotional choice of absolutes.
No gradations...you are absolutely either this, or you are absolutely that.
Noetic conundrum, or the chimpanzee's Skyhooks, which it never notices on ILP.
Like Only_Humean never notices rules being broken when Satyr is not involved, and appears when he is on.
Coincidence?

What we have here is the psychology and inner workings of these types on display.
One considers Objectivity Evil, based on an Moral Objectivity, which means the universe the world is governed by a moral standard which is ironically, coincidentally, similar to the current Judeo-Christian, Humanist, one.
No cult there.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:11 pm

Ha!!
How fuckin' pathetic is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He solved the objectivity of ethics debate.
All about suicide, like the chimp centred his subjective objectivity upon abortion.

ILP has solved immortality, has proven god, has discovered the secret of everything (it is numerical, who knew?), has invented a new philosophy that will only be appreciated in the distant future, so why not swing sticks around and pretend we are warriors (how old are they again?), harbours at least half a dozen MENSA members and potential MENSA members with huge IQ's but too cool to bother proving it, and now it has also proven that morality is objective, solving thousands of years of debate...
The secret was suicide.
Nobody bothered to think about that.

And we, on KT, are a cult, and we are repressed teenagers.

Yeeeeeaaaah...
Rolling Eyes

Well at least we know where we stand.

Being insulted by these imbeciles is flattering.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:51 pm

Is that the guy ''with the pretty eyes''?

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Were they not pretty?

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:55 pm

He does have the swag; blue with that background.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:56 pm

He had me at...."Hi".
Heard nothing after that.
Again....if we make existence as tolerable as possible for humans this is a universal good.
See?
What is good for humans is a universal good.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Well, to sum it for you; illness is bad in relationship to suicide and he solved 40.000 years of debate as he proclaimed at the near ending.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:20 pm

Have no idea what I just watched. More so, I was diverted by his eyes, lost in them you could say, and whatever the fuck is wrong with his nose.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Presumably the absolute solution to the moral question is for a hypothetical creature existing in a utopian world...I think they already did that and its called Christianity.

Well, no harm in repeating the final solution, and claiming it as your own.
Pure genius.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:46 pm

I like his teeth better.

Much of what they talk about on ILP, I don't understand as well in regards with words - why use such and such words from other languages (I do it too but to compare, if I understand them, or to go to the root-meaning), and what has much to do with the actual meaning of an word in specific context, too many non-sensical words; as if I can interpret it as I like it.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:57 pm

Reminds me of 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest'.
After they destroyed part of his brain, 'Jack' seemed rather docile, not likely to ever commit suicide.
There, I even found the practical solution for realizing this morally good utopia.
Low birthrates, as in zero, should also help to facilitate this no suicide thing in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:39 am

Natural selection, through conflict, is denied entry in the safe haven for nit-wits, the barn, ILP.
Having retards say retarded things silenced by exposing them for what they are, is prohibited amongst the cult of victims.

Now the shit-Stain can go on claiming to be a genius, a happy, street-smart hustler, and then when asked to show, he can continue to ignore and evade...and you know why?
Because when the brown cow also feels like she might be exposed she protect those others first.

They just discovered youtube video making on ILP.
Wow!
Amazing.
Shall I swing a stick and say that I could beat up Bruce Lee, if I really wanted to?
It's all self-valuing.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Another enlightened one joins the herd.

Sponsored content

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next