Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:05 pm

Can't be bothered with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] insecure, posturing, retard, and his Value Ontology...
He has found the forum that is for him....full of those full of self, or self-valuing.
Only thing I am interested in now, concerning his clownishness, is how this clown can justify, to poor Zoots, the comment about being able to "take them easily" in reference to a vid with fighting.

He twists sticks around, as he twists words around, and we know he thinks he's hot shit, self-valuing to the extreme, we might call pretentiousness and over-compensating hypocrisy, but now he is implying that he "easily" defeats trained fighters?
Theoretical ass-kicking.
Like value before judgement....only words.

How will Zoot respond?
Another cynical evasion?
A joke?

I know what I would say.

What a pathetic clown.
Read his replies to Lys.
He does not reply, he floods her with more audacious declarations, connecting himself, and his VO stupidities, to Nietzsche and "will to Power", cutting himself from the Jew Spinoza...he dances.

What a pathetic clown.

VO in a nutshell on a cosmic scale...

The universe adores itself to consciousness.
It loves itself to existence.

In this imagery, the universe sees itself before sight, speaks to itself before language and mind, and loves itself before emotion, values itself in a reflection with no other, with no objective.
Like God...a self-referential absolute that only makes sense if you are retarded and able to suspend reason and play with words and lobotomise yourself effectively with fear, using the surgical narcotic hope.

Believe it and it is true.
Say it, repeat it, make it more true.
Hypnotize yourself before there is sleep.

Let's have fun with words arranged in sentences that flatter us.

You know it all makes sense now when it comes to that other clown Ollie the jolly Sauwelios.
His feminine spirit was attracted to Nietzsche's masculine audaciousness.
At this point, having been fertilized Sem(eni)tically, whatever male energy challenges the laws of nature, the laws of reason, even the laws of honesty, will be his SuperMan.
All it takes to get this woman wet is a dude flipping wood around in public, and speaking with the certainty of a guru master of bullshit.
It's more than just a bromance.

Tsk, tsk...

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is fascinating stuff.

Idiot: Love creates self. Love Ontology.
Person: You mean love is God.
Idiot: No, no, noooo! You moron! Love creates self.
Rock is self. Rock loves itself to existence.
Love selfs itself into rock, or tree, or human.
Person: You mean Love is a word for Creator?
Idiot:  No! You just do not get it.

Next page...

Idiot: Barks Ontology - the bark is energy manifesting as life.
Person: You mean a Dog.
Idiot: No, no, noooo! You moron! Barks create dogs.
Sound is self. Sound barks itself to dogness.
Bark dogs itself into canine, or tree, or human.
Person: You mean Bark is a word for Creator?
Idiot:  No! You just do not get it.

Sheesh.
Rolling Eyes

Cult?
Naaaaah...
Disconnect any of these words, and there's a reason why only these words and not others, from the real, the phenomenon: Love, Hate, God, Order, Hope, Think, Crave, Desire, Pleasure, and replace value in VO, with them....
Nothing will change.
The words need not follow any causal rule, nor refer to anything outside the human brain.
Any retard, calling himself a "philosopher" can use this method to invent a new school of philosophy.

Don't be shy....try it.
And don't just tell me its the same for what we are saying here, because here we connect each word we are suing a a particular behaviour, (inter)activity, all can test, observe, compare...evaluate.
You may disagree and explore other connections, but you cannot disconnect the words and reconnect them to nothing, or to emotion, or back to another abstraction.

If, for example, you disagree with our theory as to why love evolved, what it is, and what utility it serves, you can give us another possibility just as connected to the world.
If you simply detach it, dismiss our definition, and then offer nothing but emotional abstractions, then why would we take you seriously, retard?
Why would we waste our time with the millions of Nihilistic absurdities permeating Modern urbanity?
Because if we, for fun entertain your absurdity, then we will be forced to entertain every moron, out there, who uses words to escape reality and to flatter himself.
If we do that we'll be spending all our time doing nothing but responding to the myriads of fantasies stupid fucks have every day - these get-rich theories, or how to heal cancer using silver bullshit.

Oh, we got it....we got it a looooong time ago.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Same delicate spirit that kept Ollie loyal to Nietzsche, all those years, that kept him seduced, and the same need that keeps him going from one cock to the other, is what has him latching on to a new master.

What is not in him, he finds in the words of others,
What he cannot be, he admires and follows.

The tender heart of a loving woman who has yet to find her mate.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:03 am

The shit-Stain, example of all I've talked about concerning Modernity, will flatter itself by thinking that it is about him, personally, and not about everything he represents, as belonging to a mind-set he is not unique within, but so typical as to be the perfect representative.

The sheer stupidity of saying "I do not discriminate" and "I do not judge" then followed by pages of words trying to stand out, wanting to be judged positively, wanting to show how superior his judgment is, and has been...
Delicious Modernity.
If this specimen cannot be loved, unconditionally, blindly, then it prefers to be hated in the same way....anything to be noticed, to cause passion in other, to be appreciated.
It accumulates abstractions of value to be valued highly: to be admired or envied.
Both admiration and envy being a positive and a negative reaction to his worth, and so proof that he is valuable.
Seeking value in words, symbols, codes...and so posturing, declaring wisdom it cannot prove, proclaiming happiness it then contradicts with actions, bragging...trying to place in the other's mind what it desperately wants to be seen as.
In real life his displays seem unforced...little casual remarks, some trinkets, stories of adventure, inflated story-lines, turning the mundane exciting, and so on.

Not a theory, on my part, a living example; a specimen, the behavior on display: Modernity, self-contradicting hypocrisy founded on a application of words detached from reality, and based on a form of self-hypnosis (self-narcosis).
The diagnosis need not be taken as a certainty, but the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are undeniable.

Almost as audacious as replacing "self", the word, with another word, preferably a verb, and then declaring that the problem of "self" has finally been resolved, and then claiming that everything is self.
Absolute Self = God
All has God's spirit in it, as all IS God's spirit.

Self, as a manifestation of past, leading back to a singular one, a single word: God?
No, why not another word?
Love...One....Value...Mind....

Mind is self mindful.
Existence is Mind selfing.

The word chosen must be positive, on an emotional level, flattering if possible, so when it is used it fills the mind with a sense of truthiness, when "what feels good is true".

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:36 pm

@ Arbiter of Change

By now you are realizing who and what shit-Stain is, along with many others on ILP.
Nothing personal against him but he is the perfect, most obvious, example.
The others are more subtle.
He's so full of shit he began to believe it himself, leading to an audaciousness that eventually became so absurd that it now exposes him...and see him pulling away?
His post rate has declined dramatically over the past year.

You can go back as long as you like, and if you find anything posted by him free of bragging, declarations of his brilliance, name-dropping with no follow through, statements where he presents himself as mature, when his is the most infantile of all the ILPers, references to thinkers he then refuses to expand upon because that will expose his duplicity, attempts to show how successful and happy he is, and there he comes day in and day out, and then playing the innocent victim when he is about to be revealed for all to see, then please link us to it.

See how many posts he made in defence of his on-line hypocritical persona?
See how desperate he is to make others believe that he bested me in some vague point in space/time?
That I was not banned but I ran from his formidable mind.

He is the typical American version of Modern.
Loud, obnoxious, trash-talking, full of stories of past victories and nothing present, nothing apparent, tales of his magnificence.
And you are getting to know him now, when his wings have been clipped.
You should have witnessed him a year, or more, back.
The shit that would come out of his mouth, the teenage methods he thought were brilliant because they were effective amongst the retards (Americans) in his environment.
Because this infantile crap was successful with morons, he thought he could translate this into something more on-line.
Did he not evade the question about his hypothetical I.Q.?
Have you seen evidence of anything over 100?

His philosophy in simplified chimpanzee ebonics, 'cause he's seen it all...

Will to Power has become "Bling Bling thug life" - impress them all with shiny shit and a gangsta attitude.

The Christian ethos has become "do not judge others, on Sundays...fuck them every other day of the week, especially if they be unbelievers".

The meaning of life has become "all eyes on me, motherfuckers" beuatifully enanciated by the genius of modern art, Tupac - may god rest his soul - me...look at me, appreciate me, love me, hate me, never, ever, ever, ignore me.

The noble spirit has become "I met Charlize Theron at a club once" - power through association - chimpanzee social networking intranasal into insinuated potentials.

What we call Feminization of Mankind, was first encountered by him, at an early age, under the more laconic heading of "Dem bitches be crazy",
and he once had a vigorous, fascinating exchange with Daniel Denette over a beer, concerning where shit-Stain purchased his shiny rims and how Dennett can get some cheap, for his SUV.
Western thinking has yet to recover from that devastating meeting of a modern Napoleon encountering an American Goethe.

A whigger, through and through.
The cihimpanization of Western Philosophy.
Drop a few names, imply some shit casually, not obviously, and leave them begging for more.
Brilliant...
Who could have invented such a genius method?

Has he not evaded everything directly challenging his hyperbolic statements of self-aggrandizement?
One week he's a playa, bragging about how he manipulates imbeciles, dumber than even him, and the week after he's a humanitarian, spreading his "wealth" and helping others.

Now think...
Why would anyone risk being exposed as the lying pretentious hypocrite he is; why would one who thinks having money solves his other genetic deficiencies, stoop so low?
Answer that and you will also solve the contradiction between his actions and his words.
What common theme characterizes his declarations of dominance and projections of happiness and exciting lifestyles?
There you will see his secret need.

Don't take my word on it....see for yourself.
Not only about the worse among the ILP gang, this shit-Stain on existence, but every one we speak of.  
See why we like ILP?
It is a living aquarium to study fish.
Not only words, theories, but real life examples; living breathing specimens.

When we speak of nihilism or feminization we then can say "Look....this is what it manifests as in real life".

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:17 am

Transferring the Hannibal TV series to the internet...

Lyssa - Hannahbelle Lecter

Fixed (Jacob) - Will Graham

Mechanical Monster - Jack Crawford

Sauwelios (Ollie) - Dr. Alana Bloom

Satyr - Dr. Abel Gideon

Mannequin - Buffalo Bill

Primal Rage (Erik) - Dolarhyde Francis

Smears - Dr. Chilton

Acturus Descending - Dolarhyd's blind girlfriend

phoneutria - Freddie Lounds

Zoot Allurs (Brian) - Tobias Budge

David8 - Mason Verger

Lev Muishkin - Peter Bernadrone

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Satyr, the Real Hero; mastercraft, thinker, plotter, and writer extraordinaire - Thomas Harris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mo, Master psychologist - Dr. Abel Gideon

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 am

For the record,

Whoever wants to, may want to check out this whole thread and this particular exchange between Smears and Satyr [Danae], where smears keeps evading the argument, by linking to wiki, and claiming phil. is not about value judgement:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A summary by Satyr [kolovrat] of what came of that value-judgement thread with Smears after 'Danae'/Satyr was quickly banned, and then 'kolovrat' got banned too:

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:14 pm

I remember the second thread. Funnily enough, it is me who mr reasonable sought to humiliate with that thread. Then comes along somebody who knows him for what he is, and exposes him, I laughed like a maniac while reading his gems of stupidity.

Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Had to step in and expose this turd.

He's everything I despise about modern "males": infantile, shallow, materialistic, hedonistic, dumb as shit, full of himself.

He was too good to pass up. I had to use him as an example.
He screams..."look at me"
I did...only not in the way he expected.
I used him as an example of many more on ILP.
i could care less about Scott Mears and his life...it was the shit-Stain that came on-line and thought he could get away with the same shit he gets away in his everyday life.
I don't go to churches or synagogues harassing devout believers in bullshit...but when they come to me...

Look at him squirm now.
Look at the tactics, the transparent bullshit, he sues as if nobody can see.
Because the retards in his environment, nor the ILP troop of chimpanzees can see.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:02 am

What value do the words of a moron have, when he uses them with the carelessness of a child wanting to play god?

What value do his insults and flattery have, when he has used "value" as if it had meaning outside consciousness and with no reference to an objective, to build himself a sandcastle to play and pretend he is king?

What value do the judgements of an idiot have who reduces me to a joke, to a fiction writer, because he cannot comprehend the real world effect?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:53 am

Most pretend indifference with the method of the christian ascetic:
ignoring, out of sight out of mind, total denial of self and other, contradicting themselves with lies of abstinence when in secret they indulge their need.
The asceticism of a weakling who knows he will break if he is exposed to what dominates him.

He closes his eyes, shuts him ears, pretends to ignore and that he does not care; afraid that he will lose himself if he dares to be exposed to the real.

Some are indifferent, they need not practice it.
They can sit in the middle of a crowd and be totally detached from their (inter)actions.
They can stand before the tempting and not be moved.
Their endurance is built upon Hellenic asceticism: prolonged and continuous exposure to what causes them stress.
The asceticism of the strong, who know that they will not be affected by the other.  

He opens his eyes, wanting to see it all, not because it is interesting, but because it is, and he is in the midst of it.
Because he wants to drink it all in, knowing he will not lose himself.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how desperate he's become. Now, when scrambling English words around, to pretend he's a "philosopher" and not a nihilist seeking popular approval and the positive evaluation of his peers, he uses a new language.
Another display using words.

Maybe I should switch to French, or...Greek.
Τον Αραπη κι'αν τον πλενεις το σαπουνι σου χαλας

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:02 am

He says something like 'ancient worthless-god behold your shit-creatures, what to see but that nothing is right'. His welcome in the world?

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:29 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
He says something like 'ancient worthless-god behold your shit-creatures, what to see but that nothing is right'. His welcome in the world?

Yeah, I know.

-----------------

Watching the ILP clowns, is like watching a herd of cows...no, no, it's more like watching a baptist church meeting.
Worshiping idols, believing in all kinds of bullshit, being led astray by the weakest, most emotional reasoning, singing and dancing, like chimpanzees...

Meh, whatever.

But it does serve a useful purpose.
You watch who goes into what thread, and then you read what (s)he posts.
You observe who is convinced, and who is not, and how they justify it, if at all.
The frequency of their participation within threads with specific subjects, is eyeopening.

The quality of their mind, of their judgment, is exposed by the conclusion they are convinced about, and, just as importantly, the source of their conviction, the individual who convinced them, if not themselves, and how they've judged him/her.
In this case, as a reliable source, as a mind producing ideas worth respect, worth taking seriously.
Their judgment is exposed twice.
The judgment concerning the source of information, (its reliability its intelligence, its motive etc.) and then by the conclusion reached using this information (what is held to be more probable, or absolutely so, and why).  

No matter what big words they use and how hard they try to appear sophisticated and strong and smart....there's no denying the evidence.
A poor judgment comes to a poor conclusion; is seduced by a poor argument.
So why correct them?
Those I've seen being convinced of what I know is a mistake, have exposed their quality of mind, simply by expressing their hypothetical.
Nothing they ever say will ever will be taken seriously by me.
I no longer have to waste my time on them except as a source of entertainment, and a source for observing human behavior, psychology, social dynamics and so on.  
And then they tell themselves that you cannot know them.
That they are far too complex and mysterious to understand.
But this is also as it should be.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:12 pm

We, the openly elitists, do not ban, we isolate.

On ILP, the home of the open-minded, freethinkers, Democrats, all-inclusive liberals, the new word for censorship, and infractions against political-correctness, is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After the culprit is identified, the expel, and return to their multiplicity of word-gaming nihilism.
Nothing will be permitted to enter from the real world...
All will be reduced to subjectivity, and its hypocritical respect, civility, and the same conclusion:
Let us agree to disagree, because its all subjective.

Memetic culling avoided once again.
Let us grow in numbers, and rejoice at how brilliant we are.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the douche-bags contribution to a philosophy forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the same shit-Stain displaying its 160 IQ.

There are forums on-line catering to people who like to display their lives, their things,, their stuff; there are sites where you can brag, show off, post pics of your vacations, of your dick, where you can try to impress women.
But nooo, this douche-bag goes to a "philosophy" forum to do this.
This shit-Stain thinks its a big deal, going to Bermuda, or Bahamas, of getting laid.

There was a period in my twenties where I used to go to Greece, every summer, for 2-3 months at a stretch. I've been to Cuba, Spain, Bahamas, Germany, Italy...but I do not go to a forum, hypothetically, about philosophy to post pictures.
I've also been downtown, uptown, in a ditch, on a bitch, in a cave, on a farm, in a barn...do I post pictures?

Ya know, I've been to the Bahamas....it's not such a bid deal.
I know what it is. I did not get shit-faced, making everything seem exciting.
Next week shit-Stain will go to the bathroom and this will be something exciting.

I've gotten laid, at least once...do I brag about it?

Then again...is ILP really about philosophy?
Mag is a moderator and so is selective moderator, -quick-draw humean...soooo, I don't know.
There are idiots there who replace the Christian word love, and god with the value, and one moron who has solved everything using math, and there's a chimpanzee who does not believe in an objective world...so is it philosophy?

confused

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Me trying to deal with Fixed...and Sauwelios....

A single particle, an atom, an element, has judgement...it values itself.
This clown juggles words trying to prove that cells have conciousness, the ILP clowns juggle words claiming elements are self-concious and they value themselves, explaining why an atom holds together. It is loving itself - embracing itself.

Now go bang your head on a wall....
I will go to a junk-yard and find a big stick to spin around, and then claim I can beat up ninjas.
Why not?
It's all subjective, right?
It's all words.
Who cares if it corresponds to reality?
It's all relative.
You value yourself, I value yourself, we are both right - it's all relative.
Relative to us.
Just as the universe, the world, is self-valuing in reference to itself.
Self-referential valuing.
because what else would it be valuing itself in reference to....if it is...universe?

sheeeesh!
Shocked
I'm exhausted.

Let's just agree that we are all valuable to ourselves.
Subjectivity saves us...again!

This is what you get when dealing with retards...

In a democracy you are forced to deal with these imbeciles.
It would be a non-productive, frustrating, exorcize in futility, and at the end of it you would have wasted hours, days, months on these genetic garbage instead of exploring the world and studying, and enjoying life.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what a pretentious, pompous, git this Orb is.

I've been reading his posts, and I cannot find anything of value in them...except of his incessant need to appear smarter than he is using verbal styling.

AutSider

AutSider

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:26 am

Regarding mr reasonable, aka, shit-Stain...

What one posts, as well as where one posts, exposes one's mind, preferences, ideals.
The fact that he is posting on a philosophy forum, and not on a forum about whores, food, drugs, or whatever his other primary interests are, is telling.
He wants to consider himself a philosopher, and the means to achieve it for him is to gain the approval and acknowledgment of those who he deems to be philosophers.
His entire sense of self/self-worth is derived from immediate gratification and the popular, current, majority opinion, and this translates to his way of thinking, aka his philosophy specifically, and his kind of philosophy as commonly applied by people in general.

He senses, probably on a subconscious level, or even knows it in secret and refuses to admit it, that philosophers are superior to him.
He admires the concept of philosophy, and applying philosophy. But, being the dumb simpleton that he is, it is too hard for him to actually engage in doing it, himself. That is why he wants to reduce everything, including philosophy, down to the lowest common denominator, so his stupidity doesn't stand out as much. All is equal, no?

But even he isn't as dull as to actually think what he is doing, is philosophy. Hence, when I pressed him to, he couldn't pick out one post from 20,000, in which he thinks he has done serious philosophy. He may be a clown, and a turd, but at least he knows himself to be one, even if he won't directly admit it.
Not that he has to, turds leave a trail, and there is plenty of clues in form of verbal feces left, unwittingly, behind him, for people with a sense of smell to pick up on if they are interested in learning his true nature. And the smell ain't so subtle, either.

He attempts to conceal his mental inferiority, and lack of confidence, by trying to appear confident, by constantly bragging how happy, and independent, and intelligent he is.
The turd thinks he can make others think he is happy by bragging, and constantly seeking their validation, when it is one of the clearest indicators of unhappiness and dependence.
Genuinely happy people need not incessantly brag about their happiness, they radiate it, it emanates from them and is made apparent and available for everybody to observe for themselves. Deeds and behavior speak louder than words.

If anybody is interested, he is answering questions relating to philosophy in his thread in Rant.

Last edited by Arbiter of Change on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:40 am

Which reminds me of another thing.

Recently, I've watched StarTalk, a radio show hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson, a prominent astrophysicist. The show is aired on National Geographic channel.

It is incredible, the extent to which they have to degrade the quality of discourse to make it entertaining and simple in order to attract wider audiences.

This is why serious science, and serious philosophy, and basically anything serious, should not be mixed with the masses, because then you have to cater to their stupidity, or, at best, average quality of mind and education. It is no wonder therefore that pop-anything (culture, music, whatever) is a joke, because only retards care about it in the first place, and it's made to cater to them.

This is something I didn't want to admit to myself for a long time. The way to achieve quality is to isolate yourself from stupidity and retardation, by applying exclusivity as opposed to all-inclusivity. It's the only way to make progress.

Imagine if science began taking into consideration the opinion, the emotions and desires of every child, woman, and retard. Theory of evolution would be disproved by means of democracy, it would be voted out of being correct. If it doesn't tickle emotions the right way, if it isn't in line with what is current and popular right now, it can't be true.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Arbiter of Change wrote:
Regarding mr reasonable, aka, shit-Stain...
As an example, because, in every other way, except as a symptom of a growing dis-ease, he is one boring stupid motherfucker.

Arbiter of Change wrote:
What one posts, as well as where one posts, exposes one's mind, preferences, ideals.
Indeed.

Arbiter of Change wrote:
The fact that he is posting on a philosophy forum, and not on a forum about whores, food, drugs, or whatever his other primary interests are, is telling.
He wants to consider himself a philosopher, and the means to achieve it for him is to gain the approval and acknowledgment of those who he deems to be philosophers.
His entire sense of self/self-worth is derived from immediate gratification and the popular, current, majority opinion, and this translates to his way of thinking, aka his philosophy specifically, and his kind of philosophy as commonly applied by people in general.

He senses, probably on a subconscious level, or even knows it in secret and refuses to admit it, that philosophers are superior to him.
He admires the concept of philosophy, and applying philosophy. But, being the dumb simpleton that he is, it is too hard for him to actually engage in doing it, himself. That is why he wants to reduce everything, including philosophy, down to the lowest common denominator, so his stupidity doesn't stand out as much. All is equal, no?
He, also, thought that by dominating "nerds" with his "gangsta" "hustler" ways, he could forever dismiss thinkers superior to him as inferior to him, because, although they say things he cannot comprehend, he can still outsmart them with his streetsmarts, his whigger genius.

See, he already knows all this shit, from way back in elementary school.
And yet, he is clueless, and when pressured hustles using what he thinks are clever methods, using words, to create smokescreens - which he claims never affect him because he uses them for bullshit.
And because words are sued by him to bullshit, all words are bullshit.  

Only tangible things matter, to this specimen.
Like money, which he ones claimed was not an abstraction because he could hold it in his hands, and roll on it on his bed, and flash it to get pussy to fuck him.

His reasons for going to ILP must also be sought in his upbringing, and his relationship, or absence, of parental figures.

He, not wanting to have kids, for example, indicates narcissism, rooted in a deep insecurity.
With his ego why would he not want to pass no his genes?
One, possible, reason is that he has yet to grow up.
Read his past posts and witness how adolescent his methods and his values are.
He relates to the nigger, American, experience.

Arbiter of Change wrote:
But even he isn't as dull as to actually think what he is doing, is philosophy. Hence, when I pressed him to, he couldn't pick out one post from 20,000, in which he thinks he has done serious philosophy. He may be a clown, and a turd, but at least he knows himself to be one, even if he won't directly admit it.
Not that he has to, turds leave a trail, and there is plenty of clues in form of verbal feces left, unwittingly, behind him, for people with a sense of smell to pick up on if they are interested in learning his true nature. And the smell ain't so subtle, either.
And that is why he started that thread about answering philosophical questions.
Just read through it and laugh.
Just read through it and see who is asking and what are they asking.

He once met Dennett so he knows what he is talking about.
The fact that he thought this was worth posting, as a way to imply that he is a brilliant philosophical mind, indicates this, almost naive, infantile, mindset.

Arbiter of Change wrote:
He attempts to conceal his mental inferiority, and lack of confidence, by trying to appear confident, by constantly bragging how happy, and independent, and intelligent he is.
The turd thinks he can make others think he is happy by bragging, and constantly seeking their validation, when it is one of the clearest indicators of unhappiness and dependence.
Genuinely happy people need not incessantly brag about their happiness, they radiate it, it emanates from them and is made apparent and available for everybody to observe for themselves. Deeds and behavior speak louder than words.
Yes....the desperation to prove to others what he is, to seed their mind with an identity  he hopes others will think is fact, betrays the places where he is the most insecure.
The more he brags, the more he exposes.

But he's stopped bragging in the last month or so; at least not as often and as overtly as before.
Now, he's in defensive mode.
He was exposed and now he's pulling back, regrouping, deciding a new method of talking about himself, without it being too obvious.

Arbiter of Change wrote:
If anybody is interested, he is answering questions relating to philosophy in his thread in Rant.
That shit-Stain thread has been up for a while.
Please observe for yourself.
Who enters there?
Why?
What question "philosophical" do they ask?
What is the intent?
The intent can be surmised by collecting all the posts, in your memory, and finding a common theme, a pattern.
With the shit-Stain it is blatantly obvious, immediately....he is THAT simple.
There is not much depth to him....
The only mystery about that specimen is what circumstances, other than genetics, what nurturing,a side from inherited nature, participated in this outcome, this appearance.

With the others you will have to work around the word meanings, versus the word applications.

They can't help themselves.
They are what they are, and no matter how hard they try, in time, they drop their guard, and their pants, and we all see.  

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:22 am

Reality reveals itself to us. Saying something yet saying nothing. What does he mean reality, what does he mean reveal, what does he mean us. Is he simply saying that humans can observe reality to an extent their nature and nurture allows them to using fancy and mysterious words trying to appear smarter than he is. Is he using defensive strategy, giving him an option to say that this is not quite what i have meant... Or is he actually that retarded, to propose that reality simply reveals itself, by itself, to us all without considering that it is us who reveal the reality by focusing on it and applying our intelligence?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 11:51 am

What appears is present.
Whether we are there to perceive it, or have the senses and the mind to make sense of it, does not change the fact that the world is presence, is present.
The human uncovers reality, reveals it, or lets it remain concealed, or dynamically tries to conceal it, because he is troubled by it, or because he wishes to preserve its revelation as a private secret, an advantage.

Phenomenon (φαινομεον), the apparent, with all its divergences is not fake, a trick, an illusion.
It appears and we interpret it in a way we've inherited (genetics) and then taught to (memetics), but the apparent is unaffected by how we interpret it, or if we perceive it at all.
The senses evolved as tools to benefit the organism, not to change the world.
Changing the world happens later, when the organism gains enough insights to discriminate between what it likes and what it dislikes, both as presence (present), and its projection into future (yet to be present).

Nihilism, as I've defined it as the opposite of its modern definition (the rejection of universal moral, meaning, purpose), is a promoted mindset, a psychological predisposition, manipulating the inherit antagonism between organism (self-organizing emergent unity) and world (fluctuating interactivity, tending towards chaos).
The word "nihilism" with ease is used to describe a human contrivance as a "positive", and its absence as a "negative", though the opposite is true - it is the absence of universals that offers man possibilities (space-time), and it is the projected existence of these absolutes, which make of man a slave, a follower, simply discovering his own enslavement.
The world, in this sense, reveals itself as void of absolutes, of human abstractions.
human abstractions, represented by words, are tools for navigating man within this fluctuating (inter)activity.
Each projected objective directing man towards, containing its own set of moral principles, and ideals, which with the movement towards it define the individual moving towards this particular objective.

Nihilistic ideals, for example, no matter what variation they project, are always about cutting away from past; minimizing it or discrediting it, so as to make the projected objective fantastic, liberating - a reinvention of the past, which is present; manifesting as appearance.
Appearance is how this past reveals itself to man.

The individual is the sum of all that preceded his birth, and every trait exposes this past.
no matter if each observer may perceive it to varying degrees of detail, or understand it (interpret it) differently - subjective interpretation.
The past cannot lie, cannot hide, unless a will hides it.
It is always present - it is objective world.
The clarity and honesty and lucidity of the observer's interpretation will determine the quality, accuracy, of his understanding - it will determine the degree of its approach to the objective, and therefore, the success of any projection made by the observed based on this interpretation.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:53 pm

ILP appears to be populated by psychotics, schizophrenics, and narcissists, and this is not so bad, if we remember that the rest appear to be retarded.

A wonderful cross section of everything Lyssa and I have been saying about Modern humans.
A microcosm reflecting a macrocosm.
A specimen jar.

Every type will be bumped into on a stroll down any Modern metropolis.
A secret [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beneath all the training, civility, and learned behaviours.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how many names the shit-Stain googled.
And so superior he cannot apply them on a particular subject.
All he knows is that all the races are equal and philosophy is NOT about making value-judgments. I guess he got that from the "real" philosophers"and not the "fake" ones.
Loved how he name-dropped Dennett and then retracted, claiming it only impresses atheists....
HA!!!

Arbiter asks him what particular position of Satyr's the shit-Stain destroyed, or even disagrees with, which given his vast "real" knowledge of philosophy, he could easily repeat.
He has no clue, not only what Satyr is saying but what these "real philosophers" are saying.
It's a verbal smokescreen a giant slimy ink cloud, to escape.
Ironically the chimpanzee sees nothing wrong there - no hypocrisy, no skyhooks, no verbal diarrhea with no substance.

Did anyone see a real response?
Do you see the technique?

It uses communal knowledge, deferring, referring, implying, as if the ones mentioned are a reflection of the ones present.
It's called "power through association".
It's what braggarts specialize in.
They casually mention things to insert a seed, an idea, and then never follow through.
They let it germinate.

Notice the condescending tone form a retard who spend the better part of the past two years discussing how much he gets laid, and how big his dick is, supposedly, and how happy he is...and considers Tupac a genius.
The last part, alone, hints at what this "hustler" is all about.
When a response to a psychological evaluation of him is replied to with "Why do they not ask me to get the truth?" we are dealing with a retard.
The lying hypocrite defends himself by wanting the others to ask him if he is truly a liar and a hypocrite.

And did anyone notice him admit that he was diagnosed, in his youth, with something?
No shit Sherlock!!
Shocked

And it's not only this shit-Stain on the face of existence, but this is typical of all Nihilists, to varying degree of proficiency.
Shit-Stain is the loudest, the most glaring, the most obvious of them all.
You see it in the guy who claims his numbers prove god exists, and has cured cancer and solved mortality, or the other turd who twirls sticks and then places value before judgment, or even consciousness, is present, and then makes audacious claims about being a "good fighter"...
All of ILP smells of it.

It's a compensating psychological attitude.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:15 pm

Smears is a fangirl of David Lewis...

By claiming to have "discussed" philosophy earlier on ILP, he means no more than copy/paste, and a shitty job at that too, compared to even my own regurgitation...

2 threads of copy-paste in total to be precise:

Last edited by Lyssa on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:19 pm

By the gods, he is a brilliant and "real philosopher" speaking of new and exciting things, not what is old news.
I will have to revise my value-judgement...not a shit-Stain, but a Diarrhea-Smirch.

He's a good regurgitator, and his faith in the new is unique.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Now we know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is smarter than Satyr, but is he smarter than Lyssa?

I doubt it.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:58 am

You memorize a few words, jargon that will sound daunting, a few names, you make sure they are obscure enough to imply something extraordinary, and then you allow time to save you.

Because if you truly did understand what you use to hide behind, you would have no trouble applying the understanding to defeat any challenger, if you actually knew what the challenger was saying, as well.

But if you are clueless and only want to use techniques to pretend, then deference and reference are useful tools.

Sponsored content

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next