Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 pm

There is no such thing as "goodness" in existence.

There is only power.
Back to top Go down
dannerz

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Æon wrote:
There is no such thing as "goodness" in existence.
There is only power.
And you're a big powerful human man so i guess that's good.
We're so superior to animals that looking in a mirror is flattering.
We're the most evolved, right?
And evolution only works when everybody dies a million times.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Man is the most evolved organism, individual, and specie on earth, yes.

In existence? No. There are much higher powers than man, in existence.

Man is very small, weak, and stupid compared to the gods. Power is relative.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Aeon sex tips: Intimidate them under they spread their legs, and if they don't fuck'...either which way they get fucked.
The Neanderthal school of sexual conquests...carry a big club and chase them down, harass them, until they fall....then club them unconscious, rape them, and leave.
If they run faster than you, screw em, they are too manly for ya anyhow.

Vengeance is now the orgasm.
There are no "good ones" because a "good one" would have already appreciated him, and liked him for who he is.
Therefore, the womens are all bad, so why not buy sex from a whore?

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Your secret is safe with me.
Your pic has been uploaded and buried among all those avatars you've uploaded...but who can know which one was you?
The people want to know...and by "people" I mean, the men/boys.

I am not that kind of playa, Dr.Lecter.

Hush now, witch....they will never know which one was really you, and even if they are lucky and they guess right, you can deny it....they will never be able to prove it.
You are safe from those freaks that use to harass you back in the day when you actually had no issues with showing your pretty face...and I'm talking pre-Erik.
That moron thought you lived in Toronto!!!

It's not easy being pretty, and smart.
All sort of obsessive idiots out there.
A woman can never be too careful.
It was bold, and clever, of you, to even do it in the way you did.
They now know why you've changed avatars so many times.
Mixing up the deck.
Which one is the queen of heart?

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:31 pm

There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

First I will swing from a tree, to impress my girl.
Second I will drug her until she's drunk, hanging out with sluts, and brag about gangsta life online.
Third I will flash my bling-bling, buy a gold watch, a few diamond studs.

This ought to be good enough, maybe..... hopefully.....

If not, I'll date uglier and fatter until scoring.

I learned from the best.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Æon wrote:
There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

First I will swing from a tree, to impress my girl.
Second I will drug her until she's drunk, hanging out with sluts, and brag about gangsta life online.
Third I will flash my bling-bling, buy a gold watch, a few diamond studs.

This ought to be good enough, maybe..... hopefully.....

If not, I'll date uglier and fatter until scoring.

I learned from the best.

The Scott Mears school for hustlers/whiggers?
I'm impressed...you are progressing to becoming a full Modern.
That, and how you imply how smart you are, by replacing understanding with knowledge you find on-line.....brilliant.
Eventually one of them will take the bait.
I'm surprised nobody hasn't already.
tsk tsk

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:11 pm

It's unfortunate that one, or two, or ten, morons, ruin it for everybody else.
Look what happened on ILP.
The Forum is now about nothing but gossip, banter, socializing, and all because of Carleas and his band of Liberal, heavy-handed, selectively moral, Moderators.
Gossip and banter are good, and expected in all social interactions but where that is all there is, and nothing else, or very little of anything else, on a forum theoretically about philosophy, then you've got a problem.
The problem on ILP is Carleas and his team of retarded, heavy-handed, selectively stringent band of buffoons.

And look at how one, two, idiots, made Lyssa cagey and paranoid.
One , two bad incidents can make a woman like that.

Sure there are more attractive girls out there, but pretty & smart?
How many do you know?
One thing is for sure...if she, Lyssa, ever did show herself and admitted it was her, many, MANY, of these "rational", easy going, men-children, would go insane with lust.
We saw what one imbecile could do with a phone, a small brain, and too much time on his hands.
He terrified an innocent girl from Toronto, whose only "crime" was that her name was Lisa and she once visited my Facebook page because she shares some interests with me, as does Lyssa.
I was the combining element....making the moron combine Lisa and Lyssa into one...me and his desperation, his need.
Imagine what a freak, like that, would do if Lyssa, would show herself, and would post her real name.

I remember there was another like her, on sciforums, gendanken she called herself.
Smart, articulate, and some said she was hot...invert_nexus supposedly had seen her, and some other guy Mephura, I think.

She, also, never showed her pic.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:17 pm

When I enrolled in college I noticed the ratio of men/women is 1/4 for philosophy, and I could not believe it. Later on I found out that most girls aren't really interested in philosophy, and they only took it up as a BA because it goes along with a subject (some language) that they intend to get a MA in. The ones who are somewhat interested in philosophy only seem to be interested in it because they think it's hip and cool and makes them appear intellectual. They are the secular humanist, leftist kind that buys into the usual modern gibberish and repeats it like a broken record. If you dare to ask some basic questions about their beliefs, they get offended and look at you like you're crazy for not understanding that "all are equal", "all deserve love" etc. And of us few guys, all of us are here primarily because of philosophy.

These kind of situations is why I sometimes distrust statistics - statistically, more female students are studying philosophy than male students, but despite of that women who are actually interested in philosophy are still more rare. I think there may be 2-3 of them out of 20 from my year. May be coincidentally, but I also perceive them to be the 2-3 most intelligent ones.

The women who are interested in philosophy to the extent of searching for an internet forum to discuss it... now that's something. No wonder some of these males are crazy about them. Then again, many of those women go to philosophy forums to seek attention from male philosophers.

Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Male/Female dynamics do not stop because of high intelligence.

That's why I said that flirting, banter, gossip, casual talk, are all normal, but not if that is all there is on a forum about philosophy.
Then philosophy is an excuse to get together with more intelligent people, and to find a higher level of mate, erotic interest, friend...whatever.

Philosophy forums become like watering holes.
Where do carnivores hunt?
At the local watering hole, because all herbivores are forced to go there, eventually.
A more intelligent female will go to a place where more intelligent, theoretically, males, and females, should be found, but these days with these open-door policies, and democratic rules, selectively enforced, even these forums are not what they used to be.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:25 pm

I was also one of the people who bought the story that the Lisa from Toronto is Lyssa. If I imagined how Lyssa looks like, that would have been it.

Erik is a mentally unstable person (yeah, I know, no shit). I feel bad for him because we share similar interests and values.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 4:21 am

dannerz wrote:
Satyr wrote:
I need one of those skins to withstand the intellectual beatings I receive, regularly, here on KT

Intellectual beatings?
If someone is going to be a bastard they should at least be stealthy about it instead of so overt.
But I guess it has nothing to do with the best possible choices being chosen.
It's like a drug dealer going around telling everyone he sells drugs and is rich.
Any sort of showing off, just attracts bad attention.

Now let's say someone comes to a forum and says how wise they are.
Then they start to tell it all, what ever comes to mind, and soon,
human foolishness becomes visible.

Most higher animals will either avoid attention or fight.
But, it is a sort of natural wisdom to hide yourself from the eyes of the world.
In an ideal world, we'd be more natural. And I think having "penis wars" is
quite the opposite compared to a more natural approach.

That's because exhibiting such intelligence is easy when you are in the role of an individual living for yourself alone.

But if the idea is to expose, teach, cultivate, those like Satyr will have to bear the brunt of willed negativities… even if it means sacrificing many things, relations, friends, possibilities, widening distance purposely.

Its far easier acquiring something by stealth and other covert means, than by stark alienation.
It depends on one's ideal of what a Man ought to be like and measuring upto it.

We attempt to rise up to the tasks and imperatives we set for ourselves, and with some, even more - tasks that become duty that need to be done whether one likes it or not, convenient or not, understood or not.

He is anything but a fool, and I, for one have the utmost respect for him and what he does and why he does.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:47 am

Those who lack integrity, and the emans to challenge a position that threatens their sense of well-being, and the delusions they have built their pseudo-self upon, will use psychobabble to discredit the threatening, confusing to them, individual, the one who scares them because (s)he is incomprehensible, as all higher minds are to the average.
They did it to Nietzsche, they do it with Hitler, but not because of his formidable intellect but because he made what they fear real, and they do it on a smaller [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Using big words and structuring complex, sentences does not make you brain so.
The obvious simpleton, the one most insecure about it, will, often, hide his/her simplicity with parroted, learned, linguistic complexity; and (s)he will mask the crudeness of his brain by pretending to be sophisticated.
But, let's face it, if appearance is the manifestation of past/nature, then the conclusion, the mind's answers, is what exposes its internal qualities.
For example, if a Christian who has concluded that a Christian God is the final answer, can use as many words as he likes; he can arrange them in any which way makes him seem profound; he can be a walking thesaurus, and this cannot hide how dim-witted and what a coward he truly is.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:10 am

You can smell-out those who are "into" philosophy for reasons other than the need to seem and to know, and for the love of wisdom.
They are the ones coming to it for help, for solutions to their personal problems, to display and bait what, they think, they deserve; they are the ones ho have, coincidentally, fallen in agreement with the majority, who use linguistic flexibility, and sharp witticisms, to compensate for their rigid, dull mind; they are the ones who are have discovered in philosophy a net, big enough to catch whatever they most desire, but with the webbing so large that nothing but "fish" they cannot handle, become trapped in it.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:19 am

Satyr wrote:
Those who lack integrity, and the emans to challenge a position that threatens their sense of well-being, and the delusions they have built their pseudo-self upon, will use psychobabble to discredit the threatening, confusing to them, individual, the one who scares them because (s)he is incomprehensible, as all higher minds are to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Using big words and structuring complex, sentences does not make you brain so.
The obvious simpleton, the one most insecure about it, will, often, hide his/her simplicity with parroted, learned, linguistic complexity; and (s)he will mask the crudeness of his brain by pretending to be sophisticated.

Cowards like Orbie use this vague pretentious psychoanalytic zen-ish effeminacy to hide exposing their stupidity, while pretending to be philosophers or whatever else it is that they fancy.

If he had anything direct, anything substantial to accuse me or you by now, he would have done so. Its as easy as saying… x was so and so, or said so and so, or did so and so…

But no. And who has time? They are welcome to their childish games.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 7:37 am

li'l eunuch erik spasming from Never Neverland…

She gets moody when she cant find someone to put her in her place and show her the bitchboy quarters.. domicile dumbacile imbecile

Keep in mind reading any of this will trigger her not even hidden or underneath, but plain surface paranoid narcissistic wannabe-OCD induced schizoid hysteria manifesting itself in incurable post-traumatic ADD compensating with AWD-attn.whore-dumb.

I gave her the requested-for atten.

That should feed her appetite till for the next two months hopefully… if we are lucky.

Keep calm and make videos.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 11:35 am

Every organism has a philosophy, from the amoeba to the human.
Philosophy means a relationship between observer to observed.
The simplest create, having no self-consciousness, cannot know/understand what it knows/understands to label it wisdom, and love/hate it.
It relates to world directly, openly, honestly, and it is only with man, or any creature with self-consciousness, where this relating can become duplicitous, partial, selective, trickery.

The relating of observer to observed (subjective to objective), is based on the observers motive, which is, in turn, founded on the observer's experiences and how his particular organizing (organ hierarchy) related, in the past, with world (otherness).
This relating is established whether the individual knows it, or not.
When the individual knows, is self-aware, it may corrupt this relating, forcing him/her to lie, or hide, or compensate, adapt/adjust.

This is his/her motive.
The motive shapes the particularities of his stated "philosophy" - his socioeconomic, political views, and ideals and goals.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:14 pm

In its continuous flow through space, measured as time, the aggregate patterns, the organism loses and acquires new patterns - absorbs some, others it is shaped by their effect, and can only understand them through this effect -and it also has its own organ hierarchy chipped at, pieces lost, as others are gained.

Arditezza

Arditezza

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Satyr wrote:
I remember there was another like her, on sciforums, gendanken she called herself.
Smart, articulate, and some said she was hot...invert_nexus supposedly had seen her, and some other guy Mephura, I think.

She, also, never showed her pic.

Gendanken was a beautiful mind, and sharp as a tack. She goes back to sciforums from time to time to check in, but just like the rest of us who watched that place turn into the same cesspool as ilp, for many of the same reasons (overbearing owner and hyper-liberal moderns as moderators) she visits infrequently.  I miss talking to her, she was of a higher caliber than most of the women there.

A woman shouldn't have to show her picture to be respected however, and it might be important not to if she wants to be heard.  We tend to judge people by the way that they look, rather than focus on what they say.  We discredit women for being attractive, as if the pretty ones somehow have to sacrifice their mind for being beautiful as Aeon somehow has been misled to believe.

Of course, as women our minds are too small and too animalistic to ever have both beauty and brains and the ability to deal with humans and men in particular with respect, honesty and integrity.  All of our intentions are meant to trap and exploit the male need to get laid, right?  That's what it's all about, as you say.  Because we all need to bow to your superior intellect and purely altruistic intent on our beings as a woman.  You all just want what's best for us, and it's best if we just swallow the blue pill and live in the world you've created for us as we are just slaves and unable to understand complex logic and philosophy.

We must post a picture in order to be validated. Is that right?

It must be nice to be a man and be accepted as a solid mind no matter how you look, troll or Adonis. How lucky you are to be born well.

When your arguments are guided by your conclusions, you aren't doing philosophy, you are merely demonstrating your bias.

Last edited by Arditezza on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : comma in the wrong place)
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:44 pm

Beauty correlates to mind, mainly in women. Positively, thus intelligence.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:45 pm

The same applies for men, to a lesser extent, of course.
Brian said that when he heard my voice he thought "I can talk to him" meaning I ceased to be intimidating, more normal, average.
It's how it is, for a visual species.

Tell gendy to come here.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 1:11 pm

The myth that "intelligent women lack the beauty in appearance", would be interesting to delve into, even B. Gracian understood it as such, but there is not a more dangerous misconception I can think of; the division between mind and appearance and character traits.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Arditezza

Arditezza

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Satyr wrote:
The same applies for men, to a lesser extent, of course.
Brian said that when he heard my voice he thought "I can talk to him" meaning I ceased to be intimidating, more normal, average.
It's how it is, for a visual species.

Tell gendy to come here.

I did PM Gendy to come here, but she has not arrived and I do not know if she ever will.

What you have said about the human voice is interesting. I think that if more people were talking instead of typing on a forum, it would definitely change our perception of one another. Words on a forum seem to not have the ability to connect as well as the human voice because of the lack of connection between two humans. Chat is marginally better, because you feel like you are almost speaking one on one. It is important to understand intention and reaction through hearing the subtlety around the words. The pauses and breaths, the intonation and posture of the speaker in his voice.

When your arguments are guided by your conclusions, you aren't doing philosophy, you are merely demonstrating your bias.
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 1:21 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
The myth that "intelligent women lack the beauty in appearance", would be interesting to delve into, even B. Gracian understood it as such, but there is not a more dangerous misconception I can think of; the division between mind and appearance and character traits.

I think that the idea is borne in the concept that women who lack intelligence and cunning must make up for it with paint and seduction. A woman who is turned on sexually even on screen, is far more attractive to a male than one that is lost in thought or reading a book that engages her mind to most males. It would be interesting to study this concept in depth sans any influence of being in the moment or subject to the woman's pheromones or the man ability to bed her. Turning the tables even further, I'd love to see a study of pictures of women who were smiling seductively because they were turned on versus those who were smiling because they had a thought that was full of joy, depth and beauty. Which one would prove to be the more attractive to the male? My instinct would say that in most cases, instinctually the male will find the female who is seductive and suggestive more beautiful that the one that has engaged her mind. It is primal and natural to feel that way and most probably in the animal brain to do so.

It also would be fascinating to see if the study and numbers change at all with age.

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 3:14 pm

Arditezza wrote:

A woman shouldn't have to show her picture to be respected however, and it might be important not to if she wants to be heard.  We tend to judge people by the way that they look, rather than focus on what they say.  We discredit women for being attractive, as if the pretty ones somehow have to sacrifice their mind for being beautiful as Aeon somehow has been misled to believe.

Of course, as women our minds are too small and too animalistic to ever have both beauty and brains and the ability to deal with humans and men in particular with respect, honesty and integrity.  All of our intentions are meant to trap and exploit the male need to get laid, right?  That's what it's all about, as you say.  Because we all need to bow to your superior intellect and purely altruistic intent on our beings as a woman.  You all just want what's best for us, and it's best if we just swallow the blue pill and live in the world you've created for us as we are just slaves and unable to understand complex logic and philosophy.

We must post a picture in order to be validated. Is that right?

It must be nice to be a man and be accepted as a solid mind no matter how you look, troll or Adonis.  How lucky you are to be born well.

The bit in bold isn't true. A man shouldn't detach another man's ideas from his body. Everything matters and is connected. If anything, a man is more critical with other men.

Also, women tend to fall into this trap where they feel obliged to defend women as such (as if when women in general are attacked, she specifically is attacked), when they should be focused on defending only their own type.

Do you believe in equal rights?

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Arditezza wrote:
I think that the idea is borne in the concept that women who lack intelligence and cunning must make up for it with paint and seduction.

There are several things at play but in general I think physically beautiful, attractive women have less need to develop their intelligence (in particular their cunning) to fulfil their needs.
A woman can be seductive without being particularly cunning if her attributes are attractive to the men in question.

That being said, I think that because of the increasing heterogeneity in the world where it becomes increasingly difficult to find someone who we align organically well with, cunning and deliberate techniques of seduction are being selected for, more so than before.

Relationships increasingly become narcissistic, either one-sided or from both sides.
Back to top Go down
Zoot Allures

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Quote :

You aren't intimidating, but you are certainly uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:52 am

Zoot Allures wrote:
Quote :

What would a levelling relativist know? Satyr is as x, y, z just as anybody else. There is no right or wrong or good or bad or this or that.

The limits of my language are the...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:48 am

Zoot Allures wrote:
Quote :

Expect no disagreement from me, but then the question is why do you come here, daily?
Who, or what, is interesting to you, on KT?

Zoot Allures

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:54 am

Now that's interesting. You want to believe the reason someone doesn't want to talk to you is because you are intimidating, and that a person's only interest in the forum must be an interest in what you write.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next