AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:46 am

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:54 am

Serotonin and dopamine are used to numb the nervous system, confuse the autoimmune system and permit the virus to harvest from the host, so as to hide from it - imitating its essence to evade being detected.
Then it begins to take over the mind, one cell at a time, one neural at a time, one cluster at a time.
Pleasure distracts the host, as it it overtaken from the inside out. When the infection progresses the host is already addicted with the sensation and seeks additional external chemical aids.

Madness is hidden when all are mad.

Like I said...the host loses trust for its own senses.
It no longer believes its won eyes....all is an illusion.
The different is really the same.
Other is really 'I'.
Multiplicity is uniformity - all is made uniformly one.
Empiricism is usurped by ideology.
The noumenon overtakes the phenomenon.
The external is made internal and the internal external =- esoteric takes over.
Subjectivity is all....there is no objective world.
All is in the mind....all is private perspective.

What's left but to assimilate, to consume other, to convince, to integrate other into self - proselytize.
With no objective reality to refer to, it all becomes political word-games.
Hearts and minds, or minds through hearts and hearts through minds.  
Reason is infected by emotion, by passion, by need - hunger.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:27 pm

Why are Zombies a protected mutation...a protected sub-species?
Because their detachment form reality makes them malleable, easier to manipulate and to control, using simple insights into husbandry man has acquired after centuries of domesticating and exploiting other species.
This human sub-species is reverting to a manimal state.
It is devolving.
It's idealistic detachment from discrimination is another way of saying he is becoming unconscious....because to be conscious means to be able to perceive differences, to distinguish.
The Zombie is a retardation that produces atrophying, and if prolonged it results in reversion, degeneration.
A new sub-species is being created but not along genetic sexual, racial lines, but along memetic lines.

We are witnessing social engineering no a massive scale....after decades of priming and preparing the environment and the target populations.
All the variants were preparatory for this phase.
Marxism is preparing the idea(l), for it, citizen - a manimal that follows orders or can be easily manipulated by making it believe it is free.
Capitalism won over Marxism on this factor alone....how to manipulate and control the masses of manimals.
Marxism chose coercion, and overt propaganda....relying on replacing Abrahamism with secular humanism.
Capitalism method was more subtle having learned from Freud, and Bernays.
The manimal was to be converted to a consumer....who would be made to believe he is free, and converted to a participant in his own exploitation, and manipualtion - beginning with redefining words
The first words that were redefined were 'freedom', 'humanity, 'individuality'.
Currently the words 'male', 'female', 'sex', 'race', 'human', 'world' are being redefined using the successful methods of the past.
Post-modernity was the source for material - The Frankfurt School of human husbandry. It became apparent during the sixties.
That's the decade when the work that had done, the preparations, were beginning to produce fruit.
The goal was to socially engineer a kind of human that could not be called human - a Zombie.
The word human had already been redefined...as world.
Had become a substitute for the Abrahamic God.

Therefore, Humanism was another way of saying Abrahamic, or Christian, or Muslim, or Jew.
Man worshipped himself, as a Divinity.
Subjectivity became the ideal. Gods creating their own realities, in the privacy of their own heads, competing for converts for followers.
There was no objective world...since all was subjectively human...and all gods were equally powerful and valid, and strong.
Called 'Self'....American individualism.

Communism was defeated during this decade.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:34 am

Genes are the foundation.
They establish the limits of the potentials, and the path, direction, growth will take.
The organism is the outcome.
The genetic code is the foundation and the organism is the (inter)action of this process with the environment.

Same goes for memes.
Meme establishes the foundation, the limits of thinking, and the path, the ambitions, the direction this thinking will take.

Abrahamism, for example, did not construct the variants of feminism, Marxism, but it established the limits, the founding principles out of which these ideologies grew.

Gene = potentials. Potential in traits - physical (body).
Meme = potential.  Potential in thoughts - psyche (mind).
How these potentials interact with world is what determines their presence, their outcome.

Nihilism claims to not be affected by environment, independent from human thought.
The only affect it accepts is conscious, psychological, memetic.  
Because ti is a memetic virus it must maintain itself within memetic contexts, and the meme is entirely in the mind...a psychological mental context.
For Nihilism everything is a social construct, or God's doing.....because everything is created by a mind, from nothing.
The idea(l) of tabula rasa is ingrained in the virus's DNA.
An individual in its mythology, is a victim of its environment. It is born an 'innocent' blank slate'...blank slate is innocence, cleanliness.
It is then written upon by other minds - logos.
We can appreciate, now, the logocetrism of this memetic virus.
It exists as logos and has no other existence, therefore it must make everything logos....all speaks, all is language based.
So language does not evolve in relation to a pre-existing world, but world evolved from logos - word came first.
Words came first, and from word the world was Created, fabricated.

Post-modern secular Marxism is still Abrahamic to the core.
Modern western minds believe they've overcome Christianity, but the foundations of their thinking is still Christian.

The 'logic' follows from this superstition.
Since all is born a clean slate then evil, all that becomes of a life is the product of another will - if not god, then society.
Therefore, sex, race are socially fabricates concepts - they, like everything else, are language based.
Words do not refer to racial & sexual types, already in existence, but language constructs them out of nowhere.
What can be linguistically created can be linguistically erased...so man believes he has control over his own being through words.
Words are magical.
Changing his perspective means a simple change of the symbols words he uses to refer to himself.
Once this self-serving foundation is laid down in the mind, all thinking grows out of it.
Nihilism is this foundation from which Judaism emerged, and from Judaism Christianity, first, and then Islam....and from Christianity secular forms, like humanism and Marxism, and from Marxism feminism, transhumanism, branch out.....and what is next?

Imagination uninhibited, unrestricted by natural order, becomes fantasy.
The state of a Zombie is fantastic.....it lives inside its own mind, and can only relate to the world hedonistically.
Body is still in world, but the mind is not.
Body's deteriorates, over time, but the mind doe not care.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Nihilism begins with a simple act.
It looks itself in a mirror and denies the image reflected back.
It is too much or too little.
An illusion, a shallow empty husk, or there is more, there must be much more, because it can think it.
Unable to read the image, to interpret it, or unable to accept what it can read and can interpret, it rejects: negating, to the point of dismissing it completely, or inflating it to the point where it conflates its fantasies with the image, synthesizing a mythological alternative.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Pure nihilism
World is too much for me....Reacts negatively to any contact with reality;finding it too positive.
Positive nihilism
World is not enough for me....Reacts positively to any contact with reality;finding it too negative.

Self image is multiplied or it is divided.

Feminine nihilism = pure.
It seeks positive icons/idols to surrender to, but is jilted, or disappointed until she becomes cynical and jaded.
Masculine nihilism = positive.
It seeks to become the icon/idol, it seeks the feminine, to make others affirm its fantasy, but always disappoints, or is uncovered until he becomes cynical and jaded.

One is devoured by other, or devours other.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:23 pm

I've found my calling in the ongoing Zombie Apocalypse.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm the diagnostician, the doctor of memunology.
I help the lost and hiding to reboot their autoimmune systems, and become unaffected by the linguistic virus. turning brains into mush.
Can't help the infected....without evasive actions.

I'll have to amputate a limb, or cut an ear off...but I don't want to do it. The patient may survive but at what cost.
The infected parts I remove will leave it maimed.
I let the virus take its course.....nothing I can do about it once it gets started, but wait, and take cover.

I once decapitated hoards but that got too boring and repetitive.
There's only so many zombies you can lobotomize before you begin aiming at their balls, their fingers, wanting to make them suffer but not die.
The game hit close to home when I decided I'd had enough.
"Time to hang your machete on the meat-hook Satyr" I said to myself.
But idle hands...and all that.
I could not stay put.
I had to contribute to the war somehow.
What could I do than offer my immunization techniques, disarming one ghoul at a time; de-fanging one emotional vampire a word at a time.
The hoards are coming.
It's going to be a long war, and it's just started.
Few of us will make it.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Diagnosis m
Mental viral infection - Cognitive dissonance parasite.
Type
Nihilism.

Variant
Abrahamism
Strain
Cultural Marxist i.e. humanist

Symptoms
Detachment from reality
Severing of mind from body, the ideal from the real, along the nervous system.
Linguistic parasite, resulting in walking-dead comatose state
Patient loses linguistic sensibility - speaks in tongues only the infected can pretend to follow.
Esotericism...words find meaning internally, in sensation, feelings, vagueness.
Self-referential, unable to relate to reality.
Hedonistic tendencies - insatiable needs - hunger, thirst, sexual gratification etc. Seeking in others what it lacks in itself.
Insatiable need to infect, to convert, proselytize - flesh and blood echo chambers with it at the centre.
Tendency towards increasing hyperbole.
Requires constant validation, justification, unable to find it in world it looks for it in other humans - uninfected ones.
Hyper-inflated ego, self-referentiality becomes narcissism.
Linguistic loop.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:10 pm

Gene to Meme
Genetic parasites take over a mammal's brain.
A mammal as sophisticated as a human can be controlled by a tiny brain parasite.

Like gene based parasites meme based parasites evolve.
Body < Nervous System > Mind
Physical < Interpretation > Psychological

Zombies are real.
Nihilism is a memetic parasite, or a virus of the brain.
It spreads through symbols, more precisely through language, and once it enters a vulnerable mind it gradually takes it over.
Its basic symptom is detachment from reality - zombification - and insatiable physical and mental needs = restlessness.
A detachment of words from actions, or the ideas from the real.
Confusion - nonsensical sentences leading to self-destructive behaviours.
Some variants may produce a sense of indifference, and an absence of desire - lethargy.  

In its most common variant of 'positive Nihilism' the parasite may imbue the host with a sense of euphoria, and self-aggrandizement - internalization and suppression of insecurity and fear, allowing arrogance and exuberance to display outwardly.
Hyperbole is another symptom as the mind will feel indestructible, overestimating its abilities.  
Hosts may feel an erotic obsession with that which cannot be perceived outside the mind, but only felt, or conceptualized internally, with no external references.
The theory becomes all-encompassing.
Gradual disconnect from reality is a welcomed symptom of this memetic parasite.  
It detaches the brain from reality, along the nervous system, leaving the body unaffected.
The body experiences indirect effects from being disconnected from the world.
self-destructive behaviour is typical.
If no protective network is not present it can lead to the inevitable.

A linguistic parasite will begin with linguistic symptoms.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:11 pm

A dynamic triage has to take place with every zombie encounter.
You must evaluate if the Zombie is worth engaging or if you should keep your distances.

After years of experience dealing with the brain-dead, and the infected by the parasite, I've concluded that in the majority of cases it is best to evade and ignore, because the Zombie is too far gone to be reasoned with - re-turned to the living.
The parasite integrates itself into the host's mental and then physical processes.
Not from gene to meme, but from meme to gene - inversion is the characteristic trait of Nihilism.
The infection has seeped into the organic processes. To even attempt to surgically remove them is to place the infected host at risk.
You cannot reason with a mind that emotionally holds onto its belief.
It's problem is not reason, if it has or had any to begin with, but psychological - this parasite is memetic - it infects the psyche - the mind via its most primitive parts.
To even begin to consider your reasoning it must accept the possibility of death - it would be suicidal.

I guess what I'm saying is 'don't waste your time on Zombies'. They are beyond help.
They are so entwined in their linguistic acrobatics for a reason - they need the Gordian Knots, the self-referential linguistic entanglements top cope.
If you take God, one absolute, away from them they will find a new one. It's a matter of survival, for them.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2