Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

the fate of nihilism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

the fate of nihilism Empty
PostSubject: the fate of nihilism the fate of nihilism EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Option 0: Black Mirror 5
Everyday I struggle to resist the urges. The urges to beat the shit out of the people I hate. All my fake friends on facebook. I'd say half of the people I have on facebook are assholes who need to get beaten. Self absorbed with decadence and mindless ignobility. These morons, these fools, these self-righteous nincompoop narcissists. I'd say 100% of America has turned into narcissists. If I talk about fixing America, pointing out the filth, they will accuse me of acting like some "evil white person trying to oppress them". Not to mention the mathematics of the situation, since 100% of the country are assholes, how do you fix that? I admit it, I'm an asshole, I'm a narcissist. But I'm really not that bad compared to most.

These are simple, Single celled organisms, that cant do logic or reason like an adult human being, they are sperm cells, zygotes, drifting like magnets to retardation. They are selfish ignoble decadent assholes. They remind me of the Joker in batman, except that the Joker is cool and they are fucking stupid and retards. I mean they are so fucking mindless, they aren't anything like the joker actually. The joker is actually a very negative person, he isn't some single celled organism Spongebob that has no brain.

These people are single celled fucking organisms. They have a black and white, retard's view of morality and automatically move away from anything "negative" like decadent hedonist bastards. The fact they have this ability, makes them believe that they are moral people. They have a delusion, that anything that is above their intelligence they view as evil. They are single celled nihilist narcissists.

You know, I used to wake up in the morning, saying I don't hate christians. I used to say, Christians were good for America, they teach compassion, higher taste, and family values to America. But now most of them only go around acting like decadent, stupid savages with no compassion, so they are of no use anymore.

And fuck looking up to decadent assholes who have taste. Its not enough simply to not be a niggaman. Its nice you have taste, but you need to not be a narcissist self-absorbed mentally retarded asshole. And why are Americans so fucking rude? Its like they dont even know basic manners. They all think its cool to just, ignore private messages indefinitely while they make stupid hedonism posts about trivial bullshit noone cares about.

And its like, all they do is spam their photo album with narcissistic piles of selfies. I feel like I'm a fucking movie of a dystopia or black mirror episode, like the world is crumbling around me and I'm the only sane person left. Like everyone has just gone fucking mad. Either they spam pics of them going to clubs. Or they spam pics talking about their meaningless jobs. Its like they are all abunch of brainless decadent ignoble retards.

So, half of society will get sick of these narcissistic mindless retards on facebook who dont even act like human beings. This half of society, will enter into what I call, Option 1: Shitshow.

Option 1: Shitshow

fate of nihilism will be, reality will become so dull and boring that people make games with graphics as good as real life. And people will rather be in virtual reality than real life. But virtual reality will not be enough. Because it will be missing the smells, sensations, sensuality and g-Forces of real life. Then the Crossroads will happen. The Crossroads is the Fate of Humanity. People will have given up on Real Life. It will be too Boring. But people will have also given up on Virtual Reality, because Virtual Reality will be messing the smells and sensations, and the sensuality of Real Life. Thus the Crossroads will occur.

The brain cyber meld, to cross the blood-brain barrier. People will hook up to the Matrix, in order to escape the Culture of No Culture and the Living Death Modernity provides. Then the great War of Nihilists will occur. Some Nihilists will want to go back to old ways, of classic games and virtual reality, saying "This is a bridge thus crossed too far, crossing the Brain Barrier is too big a risk." And the other Nihilists will cross the Blood-brain barrier. It will be like the scene where Darth Vader throws Palpatine down the chute, betrayals and grand treason will occur, new allegiences will form and tragic instances will occur. It will be a great Civil War and the planet shall be engulfed in madness. There will be two nihilist armies, the armies who fight against the blood-brain barrier, to escape the Matrix, vs. the armies who fight to force everyone into the Matrix.

Also I have this fantasy of, I run into one of these facebook assholes. I start raging at them in hatred, but only verbally and with no physical violence. Then they debate the morals and ethics of it and tells me that noone owes me any kindness. Then I squeeze my fingers and Darth Vader choke them magically, from 5 feet away. Then some angry woman comes to me, tries to break it up and debates me on the morals and ethics of my strength and powers. Then I use my Force powers on her too.
Back to top Go down

the fate of nihilism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1