Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

General News Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
AutSider

AutSider

General News Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 1:03 pm

AutSider wrote:

Read the article.

Not a Nazi, but I had fantasies saying one day I would be a pirate off the Somali Coast. Got inspired by that movie with Tom Hanks. I actually thought the black people in that movie were cool, stupid but cool.

So I imagined I would be a better pirate than the nigs. I imagined I was the joker wearing a purple veil, being the casual boss of the nigs making a successful pirate operation. Also I could not stand them arguing with each other. What I want is peace and quiet and sanity.

As a pirate, I would not do it for moral reasons. I would do it for my own personal gain and nothing else. As a fuck you to this shitworld of hypocrits. I would pirate black people. I would pirate white people. Pathetic white cucks who don't even have guns on their ship. How pathetic is that. And pathetic black people who have stormtrooper level accuracy (stormtroopers of star wars, nazi stormtroopers were probably more accurate). And then I would sit on my pile of money, in this amoral world, and feel no remorse.

Anyway, I gave up my pirate fantasy and got lazy. Don't want to be a pirate necessarily. Mainly due to the helicopters. Don't want the goodie-two-shoes of the seas to blast me to pieces.

Quote :
Yesterday I called a psychiatrist and asked for ADHD medication to deal with my current workload. He informed that there’s nothing but Strattera and Modafinil available in this whole country. Not a single prescription amphetamine that I could possibly get. It is the first time I felt hopeless and lost as an American in a foreign land. The first time ever I felt an essential logistical deficit that could not be filled outside my homeland. I am not breaking, but I am accepting that I am at my current limit and I will just function without accomplishing everything I need to accomplish.
This is why weed needs to be legalized. You know why weed is illegal and coffee is legal? Bugmen. Bugmen obsess over coffee so they can be worker drone slaves obedient to the queen feminist bee of the cubicle society.
I don't consider myself a bugmen, even though I am a hopeless nerd. Why because I see greater and glorious things. You know why weed is illegal? Nature. Organic. Making one to feel in the woods.

All is city. All is bugmen.

And here's an example of what I mean. My dad got bipolar on me and said he would kick my ass. I was in a bad mood and not having it. So I went outside and raged. I punched him in the face but he kept blocking my punches. So when the punches landed it didn't do much damage. And everytime I hit him I opened myself up to a counter attack. So then we decided the fight was stupid and called it quits.

But the point is, that fighting is good. I realized, that to kick my dads ass, I needed to workout more, so that when he blocked my punches I could still get through. Fighting is necessary for health of the body. After the fight is over I sat down and my spine hurt so much. And I realized the chair was no good for my back, that it was a bad chair. But the hurt of my spine felt good. Like I had lived in the bugmen realms for far too long, and that my body was finally healing and being alive. And fighting teaches humility, that is why its called "teaching a lesson". Without fighting all these arrogant narcissist little shits form on facebook. And they treat people like trash. Because nobody has taught them a lesson, to humble themselves.

So what would the bugmen say? They would send me to 5 years in prison for punching my dad. Bugmen are loveless. They are not sane or rational. Bugmen are robot abominations. What would sane and rational people say. Just brush it off. We carried on as if our day was the same.

Also, some parts of his article were silly. He begins to sound like Alex Jones at times, talking about how the jews in power kill babies and are pedophiles lol. Im sure some are but I wouldn't even say most jews are, maybe the ones in power are mostly pedos but then we have to consider the pleeb ones too.

But yes, Rich is sane, it is the same as the joker of batman, who is sane they call him super-sane. Well actually I don't know. Because the rational approach is what my cousin did is just to rent a plane lesson, and do a barrel roll which would slightly irritate his instructor. I take a more laid back approach to things now. Maybe he was not sane after all.

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 8:56 pm

Quote :
In a move that has no counterpart in modern world history, a stunning new Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the Russian Federation and People’s Republic of China have jointly invoked Article 9 of the Treaty of Good-Neighborliness and Friendly Cooperation Between the People's Republic of China and the Russian Federation in order to designate the American online social media and social networking service company Facebook as a “hostile war target”—and is in direct response to Facebook having just launched an “unprovoked cyberattack” against the Federative Republic of Brazil to grossly interfere in that nations upcoming free elections—and that sees Facebook (Seriously, you can’t make this up!) using its power to silence the Christian populist-nationalist candidate Jair Bolsonaro, known as “Brazil’s Donald Trump”, in a blatant bid to aid their favored globalist candidate Geraldo Alckmin, who is known as “Brazil’s Hillary Clinton”.

Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 1:23 pm

If Russia says we must hand over Zuckerberg, or we get WW3, I say we hand over Zuckerberg.

As real president of the United States, I order America to hand over Zuckerberg, if needed to appease the Russians.

If it's Zuckerberg or us, then, Zuckerberg.

I almost got laid on Facebook one time. Almost doesn't cut it for me. If it's choosing between facebook or getting ww3, then good riddance Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 3:09 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 5:01 pm

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Is that the guy who the media is making such a fuss about?
Hmm... I guess somebody made a mistake and cut down one of their own.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 1:40 pm

Dividing Syria is Washington/Jerusalem strategy. Saudi Arabia is only interested in its own hegemony as 'leader of Islam', competing with Turkey and Iran.Kashoggi's decapitation benefited Saudi Arabia, but not Washington/Jerusalem, nor Turkey.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 1:48 pm

I've read somewhere that the Saudi leadership was surprised that the Khashoggi incident would be such a big deal in the Western media. Maybe it was a "big" deal to a part of the Western elite, in particular those with control over the media.

You have to be protective of your inner party members, you must be the one who punishes them if necessary and never allow an outsider to harm them.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:14 am

Maybe it was a big deal precisely because he shilled for dividing Syria. If the Saudis don't care about that then they wouldn't expect his death to matter to (((westerners))). Might be indicative of division or lack of communication.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 7:37 am

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] issues.
I guess the Brits are rethinking their mistake. The costs will be great, and the US is becoming isolationist...for now.
By leaving the EU is freed to pursue greater unity....which does not favour American Globalization plans.
Globalization, as I said, is Americanism, and not any alliance that minimizes national identities, seeking greater unity.
In a New World Order, of SuperStates, small nations will be devoured, ro used as pawns in a global chess game.
This is also part of the Nihilistic manipulation of words.
When emerging powers are the size of China, India, and the US Jude-Protestant North-Atlantic conglomerate, equating the EU's reaction with globalization is an attempt to eliminate resistance.
Again...Globalization is Americanism, renamed.
If the EU adopts American Nihilistic principles, and ideals then it is part of Globalization, yet the only way to cleanse Europe of these infections is a closer unification, large enough to compete with other emerging SuperStates.
We can a appreciate the word-associated paradoxes.
Concepts become convoluted when they are renamed or words are used improperly....meaning when they are detached from the observable, empirical.
In this case renaming Americanism, New World Order, or Globalization, confuses the masses who then associate any defensive reaction as belonging to the same trend.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 8:25 am

BREXIT is finally proceeding.
The Brits will receive exactly what they deserve.
Their only hope, now, is for a pro-Globalization, a.k.a Americanization, president to replace Trump.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 4:22 pm

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 3:42 am

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 6:10 am

French? No.. 

Money.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 10:07 am

If they had progressed quicker towards institutional unity, instead of remaining economic, none of this would be occurring.
Tighter unification would have made the borders less porous, and the internal more able to provide its citizenry institutional confidence.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Tight as the United States of America?
If the right people are in charge, migrants will be imported inside the empire/democracy/kingdom.... either way.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 12:13 pm

Anfang wrote:
Tight as the United States of America?
If the right people are in charge, migrants will be imported inside the empire/democracy/kingdom.... either way.
The US became 'tight' after a civil war. From a rag-tag collection of undesirables, desperate souls seeking salvation, and gamblers with little to lose, the American spirit was shaped.
National identity is a product of blood and tears.

Europe will have to go through growing pains.
Those who bleed together are bound by something too powerful to pull asunder.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 1:25 pm

Bleeding probably, but I think it's not the bleeding, it's the killing as a team that binds together.
Well, both binds together but if it's just bleeding it's probably going to end up as team resentement.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 2:07 pm

After decades of leftist lifestyles and brainwashing...can we expect the populations of Europe to accept a more Spartan lifestyle?
They were raised on 'rights' and privileges....the slightest discomfort forces them into the streets screaming.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 7:52 pm

The issue remains the same.
From, tribes, to City States, to Nation States, we are now entering the age of the Super State.
the boundaries are being drawn; nation states are being absorbed inot super-states.
They call it globalization, but this is meant to hide Globalization\s essence: Americanization; also preventing any substantive reaction to emerge.
No nation state - no matter how big and rich it might be - can compete with these emerging Super-States, just as no city state could survive the emergence of the Nation States.
They will either wilfully merge or be forcefully absorbed.

The definition of all emerging Super States as being part of a singular Globalization, is meant to prevent any resistance to the American dominated Super State.
This is a New World Order.
Only a fool can believe that a tiny nation will survive, for long, outside of one of these Super-States.
Anarchy, or the psychology of the anarchist, resists, dreaming of a reversion to a previous, less organized state....some wish to revert to a City-State, and others further back to a archeo-tribal state.
No entity will be able to muster the energies to compete with these emerging Super States.
The next stage will be a planetary State, after a period of space colonization, that only a Super State can achieve.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Macron, the flunky of the (((Rothschild Bank))).

Trump is on the way out.
His anti-globalist, nationalism, has done some damage to NATA unity, forcing Europeans to consider alternate defensive alliances.
New World Order cannot be hasty, otherwise ti exposes its motives and who these (((elites))) are, pulling the strings with money...their Messiah.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:02 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:14 am

Look at Chuck Schumer's posture, and profile...how he holds himself...and they say stereotypes are superficial.

See...Israel can have a wall, but the Jew refuses to accept one for European nations.
Say one thing, think a second, and do a third.
Always sell to your enemy, to those you feel the least affinity with, what you would never buy for yourself, and for those you do feel an affinity with.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 12:10 pm

You have to sign an oath protecting Israel.
How much more blatant can it become?
Who controls the US?
How long did it take her to bring up Nazis?
This is classic victim methodology.

Question:
How long does it take a Jew, or a Jew in spirit, to bring up Nazis?
As long as it takes for his/her dialogue partner to come close to exposing his duplicity.
The time varies, depending on who is confronting them.
It's actually a good measure of how you're affecting a liar, or a fake.
How long does it take for a hypocrite to accuse the other of lying or of hating?
As long as it takes for this other to come close to exposing the liar, as what he is.

It has an in-built defence....because if you reveal it the response is...you are doing exactly the same thing.
It's similar to:
"There is absolutely no absolute" or "Truth is there is no truth".
To expose the lie of absolutes you have to adopt its premise.

Like a 'canary in the mine'.
It's so reliable that I've yet to see it not occur.  
Whenever there is a Nihilist, then the go-to accusation is 'hate'....for the Abrahamics its Nazis, or something alluding to it.
It amounts to the same thing.
When a Jew accuses you of being a Nazi, or even hints at it, you can be sure you are getting under his/her skin...getting to the 'heart of the matter'.
So, the time varies depending on the quality of the one exposing and the quality of the one being exposed - its a last resort.
When all else fails...drop the 'Nazi' or 'hate' bomb....triggering those human emotions in your favour...if reason fails then return to pleasure/pain dynamics.

What did Voltaire say?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 12:38 pm

It's actually a way of recognizing when you've cornered an imbecile or a hypocrite.

No matter how 'brilliant' they are, or how talented a liar they may be, they cannot hide from the truth, they cannot escape reality.
They may surround themselves with sycophants, and simpletons who buy into their bullshit, but this does not affect reality in the slightest.
Natural order is indifferent to human contrivances...it remains unaffected by human semiotics...because man invented symbols to deal with world, not world to deal with man.
A parasite, no matter what self-deceiving lies it's convinced itself of, inevitably harms the host it is infesting.
Just look at actual zombie parasites, and how they 'kill' the host, or affect it in a way where its death is a matter of time.
The virus is driven by a programming that leads to its own demise....because it is not the end, but the means.
It may, genuinely, believe it is trying to help the host....while it is undermining its health and well-being, driven by the virus it has adopted to parasitically exploit it.
The parasite may be absolutely and unequivocally convinced it is part of the host it is infecting...because this is part of its methodology - it makes its performance more believable to the host, and so it avoids being detected.
Killing the host is part of the viral cycle...the virus kills itself in the process....because this is part of its reproductive cycle.

The parasite/virus symbiont has embraced its own demise - its own victimhood.
This is the shameless sacrifice it made, for the sake of its perpetuation.
These people actually believe their intentions are good, and altruistic, even while they are behaving ni ways that contradict the host's health.

Do Hollywood moguls know they are harming the children they sell their product to?
Do pornographers understand how they are undermining monogamy and sexual relationships?
Do bankers know or care if they are reducing the very people they are supposedly serving, into salves, with their compound interest rates and their credit-card services?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 1:07 pm

This is why I say...you can't hate the Jews. This just buys into their identity.
They don't even know what they are doing.....they've surrendered to an ideology called Judaism, behaving and acting in accordance to the ideology, even when it makes them detrimental to their individual well-being, and to others.
They are convinced that they are 'trying to help,' or that they are 'innocent', not understanding why they are resented or why their history is full of expulsions.
They are convinced it is because of how 'good' or 'smart' they are, making others envy them.
You see this in the US and how it explains animosity towards American hegemony - influenced by Abrahamism they can only understand it as 'international envy' of their 'freedoms and 'lifestyle'.

The zombie parasite zombifies the infected host, leading to the demise of both the host and the particular virus....because this is part of the virus' reproductive strategy.
A memetic virus, like nihilism, infects a host, creating a symbiont....the symbiont need not understand, or consent, it can only abide by the combined effect, driven by a mysterious impulse an esoteric compulsion to act and to think and to behave in the way that it does...even if this leads in the demise of itself and the host it is exploiting.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 1:34 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next