Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Datura's Masquerade Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 2:34 pm

Satyr wrote:
Your African roots are less pronounced?
Seeing that I don’t have much of, or current, African genes.. then yeah, lol.

All I know, is that I’m not predisposed to store much fat, and neither was my mother or grandmothers, and probably prior to them too.. so it’s good that I’m very averse to that bottom-heavy look, of wide hip and thigh. Yuck! 😠

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Chanel, Fall/Winter 2021/22 Ready-to-Wear Catwalk Show

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 4:22 pm

Fall/Winter?
We are in spring/summer mode.
Let's not jump ahead of ourselves.

Some of these "garments" are...magnificent in design.
Perfect symmetrical proportional tailoring.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:52 pm

Current mood..

Last edited by Datura on Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:20 pm

LETS GO
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:41 pm

Scary...
Any woman with tattoos has to be fucked-up.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:49 pm

Satyr wrote:

Scary...
Any woman with tattoos has to be fucked-up.

Saw this on TikTok yesterday, and thought it hilariously brilliant.. the tattoos are another-thing-all-together yea, but I do feel her vibe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lol.

The Facebook link is to the same video.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:53 pm

If you're going to eat meat, go full hog.
I try not to mix meat with carbohydrates, like pasta....though potatoes and rice are my weakness.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:54 pm

I eat chicken once or twice a week, and red meat once...
Tomorrow I'm having a barbecue with sausages...and drinks....that's all.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:01 pm

Satyr wrote:
If you're going to eat meat, go full hog.
I try not to mix meat with carbohydrates, like pasta....though potatoes and rice are my weakness.
I’ve gone practically lectin-free, so no carbs except for some vegetables, sweet potatoes, home-made chocolate, citrus fruits, and rum. It’s helping me fast-track my way out of the tail-end of this fatigue.

It’s working well.. speeds up keto results too.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Rum?
Purchased a bottle of white rum yesterday...so I can make white sangrias...

Last edited by Satyr on Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Satyr wrote:
I eat chicken once or twice a week, and red meat once...
Tomorrow I'm having a barbecue with sausages...and drinks....that's all.
You mean, to not eat meat with even vegetables?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:04 pm

No, I mean without eating pasta....or rice....
It fucks up my system when I do it....getting old.

Eat meat and vegetables alone.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:10 pm

Satyr wrote:
Rum?
Purchased a bottle of white rum yesterday...so I can make white sangrias...
A white, 40%, gluten-free brand..

Not had a white sangria before.. never knew they existed.

I’m planning on making home-made citrus-infused kombucha, from organic green tea.. about the alcohol content of a strong cider.. great during the Summer months.. refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:19 pm

I'm planning to make home-made limoncello. Lovely liqueur.

Yeah...white sangria is like the regular red kind...only you substitute red for white whine, and then you add fruits and juiced and fruity liqueurs you enjoy, like peach snaps, or white rum....or grand marnier....and a few herbs like mint...or whatever.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:28 pm

Satyr wrote:
No, I mean without eating pasta....or rice....
It fucks up my system when I do it....getting old.

Eat meat and vegetables alone.
Ahh yea, I do.. tho sometimes I have sweet-potato fries with my chicken or steak. 😛

..anyway, rice and potatoes aren’t lectin-free.. along with near all foods, so I’m on a very restricted diet for (better) health reasons. No grain, legumes, pulses, solanums/nightshades.. I actually feel fantastic, on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:51 pm

Satyr wrote:
I'm planning to make home-made limoncello. Lovely liqueur.

Yeah...white sangria is like the regular red kind...only you substitute red for white whine, and then you add fruits and juiced and fruity liqueurs you enjoy, like peach snaps, or white rum....or grand marnier....and a few herbs like mint...or whatever.
Ooh enjoy..

I’m thinking.. lamb koftas for dinner tomorrow, with white sweet-potato wedges and a garlic/chilli/olive oil/herb dip. 🤤

Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:51 pm

so why did you pick the name Datura exactly?

Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:05 pm

true story - i have a sister who knew this guy;

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:07 pm

Some women like to present themselves as hiding a dangerous side...so that they are not taken for granted and considered weak because of their sex.
Usually above-average IQ women.

Like..."don't let my soft unimposing exterior fool you, I can hurt you, and I can hurt you bad."

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:07 pm

NoMindInMyMind wrote:
so why did you pick the name Datura exactly?

I think of the moniker as a homeopathic choice, in that my Being had become toxic, and I wanted my username to reflect that.. fight like with like, and don’t pretend to the Self that it isn’t so/pretend that the world has not become your kryptonite.

A pretty name, for such a poisonous plant, but it was reflective of what I was going through, in being poisoned by every and any thing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Satyr wrote:
Some women like to present themselves as hiding a dangerous side...so that they are not taken for granted and considered weak because of their sex.
Usually above-average IQ women.

Like..."don't let my soft unimposing exterior fool you, I can hurt you, and I can hurt you bad."
Most people don’t bother/trouble me, and those that do are met with indifference and nonchalance. What I do isn’t about other people, it’s about me and my thinks and feels.  

I’ve been a flying golden caduceus.. for many years, an old rusting Orient Express train sig, an angel in sorrow sig, a Birch forest, poisonous blue solanum flowers, a disinterested angel, a Green Tara, and a Deva.. all reflective of me or my kryptonite.

A satyr?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:39 pm

Double entendre...

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:45 pm

Satyr wrote:
Double entendre...

In Greek mythology, a satyr, also known as a silenus or silenos, is a male nature spirit with ears and a tail resembling those of a horse, as well as a permanent, exaggerated erection. Wikipedia Neutral

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:02 pm

Silenus was king of the satyrs, not the only Satyr.
Half-man half-goat, not horse....you are thinking of Centaurs.
They were associated with the god Dionysus.
Silenus was known as a drunkard and womanizer....and supposedly educated Dionysus.

When once asked if it would be better to live or to die he replied ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]].
Silenus wrote:
It is best not to be born at all; and next to that, it is better to die than to live; and this is confirmed even by divine testimony.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:15 pm

The symbolism of the goat also has two meanings in our Abrahamic culture.
Both "scapegoat" and "trickster" - but also Promethean benefactor.
Who instilled wisdom upon man according to Abrahamic narratives, causing him to "lose paradise"?

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:48 pm

Satyr wrote:
Silenus was king of the satyrs, not the only Satyr.
Half-man half-goat, not horse....you are thinking of Centaurs.
They were associated with the god Dionysus.
Silenus was known as a drunkard and womanizer....and supposedly educated Dionysus.
Wikipedia is way off with that entry then Rolling Eyes I copied/pasted the summary as-is.

I know Dionysus as Bacchus.. god of wine and ecstasy. Sounds like good times/fun times/mad times/and probably some sad times. Kaftans and courtyards, steep-hills and waterfalls, kitchens and champagne, Friday-nights and cocktails, volcanoes and internet.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:57 pm

That's conventional thinking for ya.

Let's say I'm an Apollonian masking as a Dionysian, while others are Dionysians masking as Apollonians.
Masks - public face - are used to conceal the true self- private self; memotypes concealing and inverting genotypes.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:34 pm

Satyr wrote:
That's conventional thinking for ya.
I want a full refund, of my donation to their site upkeep. Such errors are simply not on! This will not do!

Satyr wrote:
Let's say I'm an Apollonian masking as a Dionysian, while others are Dionysians masking as Apollonians.
I think, there’s a time and a place to be both.. interchangeability, convergence, divergence.. we are not stone nor statue and nothing is ever set in stone, well.. stone seals and stone tablets are, but they become relics over time. Ebb and flow, yes and no, stop or go, do or die, always try.. your best.

Satyr wrote:
Masks - public face - are used to conceal the true self-  private self; memotypes concealing and inverting genotypes.
Kids don’t.. awkward teenagers and young adults do.. post-young adults don’t.. a circularity, not a singularity, has been reached, in going back to a very authentic self.. of who we are..and how we think.. and what we do.. and what we dream.. of.

Those awkward years ain’t called awkward for no reason, or.. as Future sang, masks off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:41 pm

Satyr wrote:
The symbolism of the goat also has two meanings in our Abrahamic culture.
Both "scapegoat" and "trickster" - but also Promethean benefactor.
Who instilled wisdom upon man according to Abrahamic narratives, causing him to "lose paradise"?
That was waaaaay before my time.. blame the gullible susceptibles who had their eye off the game and therefore the prize.

We are not collectively Atlas, we do not have to carry the weight and burden of the World on our shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Datura's Masquerade Party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: