Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Datura's Masquerade Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 9:43 am

Satyr wrote:
No....erotic.
Taken over by Dionysus.

Women rarely, if ever, dance alone....they need to be seen - it's always social.

And what of circumstance.. ever heard of party-for-one? tho party-for-many has its place, in time.

Yes social.. the social soirée, when in mood and mind.

Quote :
Their performance must bee witnessed...appreciated, acknowledged....
Intoxicated to overcome inhibitions.

A Bacchus affair? ..good times, fun times, the best of our lives times.. later realised as memories reminisced, for perpetual feel-goods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 10:08 am

Satyr wrote:
The talented story teller, the linguistic artist, embellishes reality to impress or to transmit his own persona interests.

Watch any movie of the last 10 years....and se if you can see the repeating, yet subtle, messaging.
It's become more obvious, recently....confidence born of America's supremacy....

Look into what they are doing to modern mythology and its comic book superhero supervillain genre, marketed to young boys.....of mostly European descent.
They don't even try to hide it any more....perhaps a bit of desperation because the empire is falling.

I rarely watch Hollywood blockbusters.. stopped a long time ago.. not into having my emotions and heart-strings tugged on.. I can do that all by myself.

I’ve watched worldly matters unfolding, but I rarely say or comment.. I knew the world couldn’t carry on how it was.. the vices and vexations of humanity being allowed to proliferate and be. To hate traditional societal codes-of-conduct only proliferated the process, in lawlessness then reigning supreme, and by calling them religions only serves to undermine their ethical teachings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 8:24 am

_
Finally actually started to enjoy Summer/the weather yesterday (perhaps because there’s no Spring pollen choking me to death), starting with drinking wine in the local park, under a tree.. full of groups of people, equally enjoying their day.. and my Spring-cleaning game is on.. albeit late.

Some guy has blocked my number because I started spamming his phone (I couldn’t help it..), after I got a call from his number a few months ago, saying that he had just received a call from mine.. which he hadn’t. I’m not sure what that was about.. maybe this could have been us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ;-) Laughing

My life is not getting any less-weirder as I get older. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 10:24 am

Datura wrote:

My life is becoming more ordered, even in this chaos that surrounds me.
I don't expose myself to situations without fully analyzing probabilities - even that of the unforeseeable.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 11:21 am

Satyr wrote:
Datura wrote:

My life is becoming more ordered, even in this chaos that surrounds me.
I don't expose myself to situations without fully analyzing probabilities - even that of the unforeseeable.

Ordered (and simplified/streamlined) yes, but I cannot control the actions of others in real-time.. only those of my own, but I can choose how I react to things in real-time.. by thinking on my feet.

By chaos, do you mean the current state of the World? I do not feel it’s (full) effects from here and I keep all things at arms length, and thus my own personal chaos, at bay.. a skill I’ve mastered, over the years.

Recently, every day I seem to see and experience the world in a new way and through fresh eyes.. my Self, shielding it Self from objective reality.. less stress that way.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 11:34 am

Datura wrote:

By chaos, do you mean the current state of the World? I do not feel it’s (full) effects from here and I keep all things at arms length, and thus my own personal chaos, at bay.. a skill I’ve mastered, over the years.

Yes, the predictable chaos of the manimal being released from the constraints of culture/civilization - a reversion.
Chaos not in the formal sense, but as a contradiction of cultured man; adoption of an alternative nihilistic mode of being.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:26 pm

Satyr wrote:
Datura wrote:

Yes, the predictable chaos of the manimal being released from the constraints of culture/civilization - a reversion.
Chaos not in the formal sense, but as a contradiction of cultured man; adoption of an alternative nihilistic mode of being.

Ahhh, that chaos.. I wonder what will finally bring it all under control and assert some semblance of normality?

How could morals and ethics not reach certain human demographics, to mould and form them into better Beings.. many places around the World suffer from this dysfunction of unaccountability.. the rise of the unaccountable.. how to insert accountability into an unaccountable genome. Perhaps Fauci and Gates have a vaccine for that. 😁

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:32 pm

Datura wrote:

Ahhh, that chaos.. I wonder what will finally bring it all under control and assert some semblance of normality?
Nature will return balance.
Collapse - death - deals with all accumulated unfit mutations.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 9:40 am

@Datura
You should watch the vid I found on Churchill. 
I posted it in Hyperborea.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 2:15 pm

Satyr wrote:
@Datura
You should watch the vid I found on Churchill. 
I posted it in Hyperborea.
The one you suggested I watch, a few months back? I never got round to it, if it is that one, that is..

It’s in my playlist somewhere..

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 2:19 pm

This is a new one, methinks.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Satyr wrote:
This is a new one, methinks.
I didn’t see it.. care to link please. 😁
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 3:03 pm

It's on the Hyperborean site.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 10:39 pm

Did you see the review of the movie The Believer?

I've never watched the film myself - not much of a movie watcher - but the reviewer gave me the general message...
If you meditate on it you may see why I started the thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Why did Freud obsess about sexuality? A similar shame burned inside of him.
Why did Heisman and Weininger commit suicide?
Is not the one & nil two sides of the same coin? A symbol of exchange.
Does not oneness, the singularity, not negate - contradict, nullify - existence just as the nil does?
Binaries.

There are no absolutes, except in the mind.
If they were outside the mind, independent, existing....there would be no world, no life...there would be nothing...there would be void.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 9:58 am

Satyr wrote:

I looked for the video.. twice, but didn’t see it on the site. Perhaps it is out of view?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:41 am

Datura wrote:
Satyr wrote:

I looked for the video.. twice, but didn’t see it on the site. Perhaps it is out of view?
I sent you a PM.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 7:16 am

A party needs music

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 12:43 pm

_
..and a party game to go with.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 12:45 pm

Satyr wrote:
A party needs music

I always liked this piece.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 6:29 pm

Today was 🔥 #phantasmagoricallybeautifullysublime

..tired now ..time for sleep, but not necessarily for dreams..
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 6:35 pm

Went for a swim at the city pool with my son. Weather was beautiful.
Calm.
Felt awake.
Then I took a nap after lunch....cod with garlic mash (skordalia)....Greek food, and French steamed green beans.
Garlic always makes me drowsy.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:19 pm

Satyr wrote:
Went for a swim at the city pool with my son. Weather was beautiful.
Calm.
Felt awake.

Ha, yea.. I had the same exact 'awakeness' today, but such an awakeness is also very tiring.. because it’s energy-consuming, but most exhilarating.. over all the other states of Being.

Hair-product shopping.. a white rum lunch, because I was too worried about eating out/allergens.. a chicken n vegetable stir-fry dinner, upon returning home.

Quote :
Then I took a nap after lunch....cod with garlic mash (skordalia)....Greek food, and French steamed green beans.

Skordalia.. sounds like Irish/Scottish colcannon, which is mixed with either cabbage or some other pertinent vegetable, rather than garlic.. it’s delish.

Quote :
Garlic always makes me drowsy.

Garlic currently makes me need to be hospitalised, but skordalia does sound nice.. just like humous or a good pâté, they’re nothing without garlic.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Skordalia...traditionally made with potatoes.
A variant can be made with bread and olive oil...more liquid.
You pour it over radicchio greens...
Always eaten with fish.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:49 pm

Satyr wrote:
Skordalia...traditionally made with potatoes.
A variant can be made with bread and olive oil...more liquid.
You pour it over radicchio greens...
Always eaten with fish.

The bread version sounds a bit weird, but I’m sure that it’s all in the taste.. as they say.

I used to dream of foods.. I could no longer eat, and in those dreams.. I’m feasting on them all, but a dream it shall remain.. because they are kryptonite to my SuperMags.

The sudden downpour that’s just started can lull me to sleep.. not that I’ll need it, in my current state of tiredness.

I’m craving seafood this week.. mussels and/or prawns, or a bisque 🤔
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:55 pm

The oil and bread variant becomes like a hot dip or spread...chilli oil...only it's garlic oil.
The bread disintegrates and thickens it a bit.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:59 pm

Can't eat skordalia and socialize, unless everyone has it.
The garlic smells on your breathe and sweat for a day.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 8:39 pm

Satyr wrote:
Can't eat skordalia and socialize, unless everyone has it.
The garlic smells on your breathe and sweat for a day.

We have bread sauce here, which might be similar to your skordalia, but I don’t think I’ve ever tried it much.. once was more than enough.

What is bread sauce made of?

A survivor of the medieval bread-thickened sauces, the traditional British bread sauce is made with milk, butter or cream, and bread crumbs, flavoured with onion, salt, cloves, mace, pepper, and bay leaf, with the fat from roasting often added as well. It typically accompanies domestic fowl such as turkey or chicken.

-mmm, yummy. 😐
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:06 am

_
..gonna make today a workout day.. because I just luuurve that sensation of feeling like I’ve been beaten about the body with a stick.. bathing in that after-workout glow of pain, mm’mmm.

The torture equipment..👇🏽
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 3:42 pm

_
This makes two songs from Swae, that are profanity-free, well.. almost. 🤭

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Datura wrote:
_
..gonna make today a workout day.. because I just luuurve that sensation of feeling like I’ve been beaten about the body with a stick.. bathing in that after-workout glow of pain, mm’mmm.
Did I end up working out yesterday.. the heck I did, i.e.. no, but it is at the forefront of my mind, as an imminent thing to do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Datura's Masquerade Party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: