Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Datura's Masquerade Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 8:03 pm

Datura wrote:
We are not collectively Atlas, we do not have to carry the weight and burden of the World on our shoulders.
A man takes the world on his shoulders because he wants to protect and to cultivate what he loves.

I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 4:59 am

what is social-pathology anything but somebody begging to be spanked?

unfortunately there are so few left even worth spanking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 7:38 am

Satyr wrote:
Datura wrote:
We are not collectively Atlas, we do not have to carry the weight and burden of the World on our shoulders.
A man takes the world on his shoulders because he wants to protect and to cultivate what he loves.

I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.
That’s different tho.. I think such things.. as the situation we are in right now, needs addressing.

The world has not improved in more positive ways, since I came to be.. will it ever?
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 7:46 am

my Big Brother is the Swiss-Guard
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 8:47 am

Datura wrote:

The world has not improved in more positive ways, since I came to be.. will it ever?
Man has not improved in relation to the world. The world is not humanity; humanity is not the world.

One improves in relation to the world, never finding completion.
This is the ideal of the "overman", as Nietzsche presented it.
Every culture - gene/meme synthesis - has its own ideals, viz., its own method of overcoming man; each culture - Aryan, Magian, or otherwise - has its own conception of the ideal man - some realistic and in harmony with nature, others unrealistic and in conflict with nature.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 3:04 pm

Satyr wrote:
Datura wrote:

Man has not improved in relation to the world. The world is not humanity; humanity is not the world.

..maybe because there are more coasting through life than there are striving for a better/advanced one.. striving, being then a futile endeavour.

Satyr wrote:
One improves in relation to the world, never finding completion.
This is the ideal of the "overman", as Nietzsche presented it.
Every culture - gene/meme synthesis - has its own ideals, viz., its own method of overcoming man; each culture - Aryan, Magian, or otherwise - has its own conception of the ideal man - some realistic and in harmony with nature, others unrealistic and in conflict with nature.

..different ideals/values, is probably what separated Peoples over time, to become the current distinct Peoples we are today, only to have to repeat the necessity every few millennia or so.. give or take.

Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 3:52 pm

operating on many level lil bro
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 12:50 am

perpetual adolescence btw
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:42 am

shout-out to the richest soul of them all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2021 12:06 pm

Watching the ”Genius of the Ancient World“ series..

..after catching the last 5 minutes of episode 2 of 3: Socrates, last night.

1. Buddha
Historian Bettany Hughes embarks on an expedition to India, Greece and China on the trail of three giants of ancient philosophy: Buddha, Socrates and Confucius. All three physically travelled great distances philosophising as they went and drawing conclusions from their journeys. With Bettany as our guide, she gets under the skin of these three great minds and shines a light on the overlooked significance of the 5th century BC in shaping modern thought across the world. In this first episode, Bettany investigates the revolutionary ideas of the Buddha.
Less

2. Socrates
Bettany Hughes investigates three giants of ancient philosophy. In the second episode she is in Greece, on the trail of the hugely influential maverick thinker Socrates.

3. Confucius
In the final episode, Bettany travels to China on the trail of Confucius, a great sage of Chinese history whose ideas have fundamentally shaped the country of his birth for around 2,500 years.
Less
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2021 12:33 pm

Yes, I've seen her in a series....she looks older there so it must have been an earlier one.

Some of the prejudices of binary thinking/emoting:

1- What is future is better than what is past. This is based on the multiplication of the 1, which produces progressively superior quantities - equating quantity with quality. Therefore, when one "progressively advances" in time he adds quantity producing a superior number.

2- Either/Or absolutism - if it ain't one, i.e., whole, complete, indivisible, then it must be nil.
If it ain't perfect it must be entirely imperfect; if it ain't indiscriminate love then it must be indiscriminate hate; if it ain't complete acceptance then it has to be complete rejection.

3- What is mine is one with me, so it must be perfect, i.e., absolutely good, complete, indivisible, immutable, certain...and on and on. All else, all which is excluded from this oneness, is nil.
So let us make sure to be accepted and included, viz., if we ain't saved we are damned; if we do not belong to oneness then we are in the void of nothingness.
Here we can add...that which we envy and cannot have, must be made to envy us - resentiment. If we fail, an accusation will suffice - feminine slandering.  

4- Whatever, whenever, something proves to be imperfect, in any way, it must be totally and completely imperfect, so let us preserve our loved ones theoretical perfection so that we aren't faced with the dilemma of rejecting and hating them, for being imperfect.

5-What is not mine is nor worth shit. The miserly spirit's psychosis - contributing to its messianism.
What is not my own must be worthless, otherwise it would be my own, or ought to become my own.
So, we can't appreciate beauty unless we are beautiful, or we can't appreciate power, unless we are powerful - or we ought to make it ours - not be inspired by it but make it part of our possession - otherwise let us dismiss it as unworthy of possessing.
What I cannot enjoy must be destroyed, or dismissed as valueless or unpleasing.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 7:24 am

Satyr wrote:
Yes, I've seen her in a series....she looks older there so it must have been an earlier one.

Some of the prejudices of binary thinking/emoting:

Whatever happened to just living our lives?

Will humans ever be content with just being? no wars or power struggles.. I think in those respects, we are worse than animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 7:54 am

Loved the fashion and hairstyles of this era, which returned to the catwalks and magazines in the mid-80s and never quite left the fashion scene since.. pick a look, any look, for anything goes these days, for the fashion rule-book has been ripped up - the new rules are.. there are no rules.
__
The Philadelphia Story.. later remade as High Society, my preferred choice of title.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2021 2:33 pm

My new dream-catcher.. possibly the biggest dream-catcher ever.. could it be because I always dream big? 🤔

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2021 2:48 pm

A lady recently once asked me if I was Jewish, and I replied ”Is it because I have Jewish curls?“ and she said ”Yes!“ and I said ”No!“

Last edited by Datura on Thu May 20, 2021 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2021 2:52 pm

Bored in the house and I’m in the house bored..

Last edited by Datura on Thu May 20, 2021 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2021 3:30 pm

Watch out..

Pick a path, any path..

Last edited by Datura on Thu May 20, 2021 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 11:21 am

_
Covid lockdown roadmap: the rules that are changing from Monday May 17

Boris Johnson has set out the next stage of easing lockdown restrictions. Here is everything we know

By Ben Riley-Smith, POLITICAL EDITOR
16 May 2021 • 12:54pm

Good news: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I’ll be getting my life back.. travel, events, making like a tourist around London again.
Back to top Go down
Misaki Nakahara

Misaki Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 10:06 am

im either going to be obessed or addicted, its always one or the other - everything in excess
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:55 pm

Its this tendancy we have for falling in love with stories, but not people.

I watched that show at 17 and was very affected; dropped out of school - started to try to meme stories into reality.
Back to top Go down
Misaki Nakahara

Misaki Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:02 pm

personality wise i think Persian men are top tier, but their women are too narcissistic

East-Asians have the opposite dilemma
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:15 pm

one of my best friends from middle school was Persian,

however in highschool i couldnt stand this one particular Persian bitch

i also dislike this persons life; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Misaki Nakahara

Misaki Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:45 pm

even now they are probably so conceited that they think we are in actuality flattering them

its this insane vanity i despise
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:59 pm

mvp trait in humans; the nuturing instinct

most toxic trait; parasitism

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 7:46 am

Lovecraft, H.P. wrote:
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
Like I said...women love to dance....but they are intoxicated.

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 8:46 am

Satyr wrote:
Lovecraft, H.P. wrote:
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
Like I said...women love to dance....but they are intoxicated.

..intoxicated ..by music, by wine, by the moment.. makes the feel-goods feel good, a party mood.

To dance intoxicated: dancing for fun/recreational purposes.

To dance sober: dancing for practice/learning new moves.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 8:59 am

No....erotic.
Taken over by Dionysus.

Women rarely, if ever, dance alone....they need to be seen - it's always social.

Their performance must bee witnessed...appreciated, acknowledged....
Intoxicated to overcome inhibitions.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 9:06 am

This is why Hollywood is full of homosexuals and effete males....what male would want to be seen pretending to be something or someone else - like a child performing for a parent, to be praised.
actors are always feminized to some degree.
Hollywood dominated by Liberals - Marxism and postmodernism - by Jews - by all kinds of nihilists who want to re-enact an alternate reality, an alternate history, i.e., feminize it all.
Morality of slaves....victims - the herbivore herd, innocently regurgitating.
Matrilineal. Effete.
Selling emasculation as the ideal to be emulate - imitated, performed by all.
Even the Media is now a performance. Celebrity "reporters" performing the news in accordance with Liberal ideals.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 9:12 am

The talented story teller, the linguistic artist, embellishes reality to impress or to transmit his own personal interests.

Watch any movie of the last 10 years....and see if you can see the repeating, yet subtle, messaging.
It's become more obvious, recently....confidence born of America's supremacy, and desperation in regards to its obvious decline....

Look into what they are doing to modern mythology and its comic book superhero supervillain genre, marketed to young boys.....of mostly European descent.
They don't even try to hide it any more....

Last edited by Satyr on Thu May 20, 2021 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 9:15 am

After emasculating white boys for decades, so as to rid themselves of the threat they suffered from, they've destroyed the only defence against other, potentially more immediate threats.

This is why they are in a panic.....

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Datura's Masquerade Party Datura's Masquerade Party - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Datura's Masquerade Party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: