Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Finnish Politics/Happenings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

Finnish Politics/Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 8:16 am

I make a different topic if you don't mind so I don't have to flood topics that are not completely related when I got something that I think is worthwhile mentioning

woke up to this article which I thought was too good to be true...

"we also know how to share secrets on social media, just as well as in America! Three civilians are suspected of having collected and published security secrets on social media platforms - KRP (police) demands the arrest of the suspects in the Oulu district court."

Article wrote:
According to Iltalehti's information, two of the suspects have worked in the Kristalli Party and the third in the Power Belongs to the People party led by Ano Turtiainen. All were candidates in the spring parliamentary elections, and were not elected.

I'm trying to think figure out how to explain who this Ano Turtiainen is , he isn't that big of a deal, VKK itself is a small party, but Ano was in the congress last time. but now got dropped out so he made a video after the election that:

"There 's been election fraud and we need Russian army come here to secure fair elections!"

VKK, Valta Kuuluu Kansalle (Power belongs to the people)

Ano Turtiainen, is the person this guy below calls the "COMMANDER" (because what he says also aligns with his own beliefs)

3 Finnish flags on the background and a picture of Mannerheim, you'd think this guy is a finnish ultra-nationalist, right?

But no, he is one of the main propagandists...Where a lot of these people get their information from, after the last owner of MV-Lehti died Putkonen took over , magazine used to expose immigration crimes that other media's were censoring, but now it's just a Putinist site

Just a clip of many of his speeches and it's not out of context he is saying while all these things on the background with fervor
"IF you create a threat to Russia, a MILITARY threat, YOU WILL BE DESTROYED! Do You Get It?! "

(I have to find the one where he says in the same frame with calm voice "you don't need to be afraid of the Russian army"
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 8:29 am

Janus Putkonen was even trying to create his own "republic" for small group of finnish/half-finnish pro-Russians/Putinists, called "Fennoland", for small group of schizos who wanted to re-define being a finnish nationalist, but it failed

Yesterday was also a huge laugh for many when Janus's accountant took all his money, only about 2500 € I believe....The guy who has done all this intense lying since 2014 says that "What you do have consequences!" without realizing this was the consequence of his actions, siding with crooks

Kristallipuolue (Crystal party), SKE (Finnish First Party), VKK (Power Belongs to the people)

You'd also think these look ultra-nationalistic? But no, they are literal frauds

Johan Bäckman have possibly been propagandist for the longest time, how I first heard about him was when he was always the guy on the news when there was about fights between who gets to keep the children after the divorce, blaming Finland for taking away people's kids and trying to get them to Russia instead

"Kiev is surrendering, peace negotations have started!"

Last edited by Jarno on Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 8:39 am

Jarno wrote:

"There 's been election fraud and we need Russian army come here to secure fair elections!"

What he says in the video is clipped from a longer one, but what it says

"I know that East-Neighbor watches closely what I am doing and they have been talking in our political party's meetings, they probably also watch this video, I will send greetings over there that we have had unfair elections which result should at least be re-counted, but it cannot be done by this same group as before, this will be a good reason for (you) Russia to come secure our elections..."

"I'm really trying to appeal to you, ball is in your hand, if you have plans for NATO also take this as one of your reasons, I no longer trust anything official in this country and I'm ready to do co-operation with any (country/power) to get the truth out there"

Last edited by Jarno on Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 8:52 am

"Trying to infiltrate under a finnish flag is not going to work when your message contradicts everything you supposedly stand for"

This woman also belongs to the same group as the rest and gets all their information/ideas from that group I mentioned before

It's a very good example of what these people are doing
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 9:09 am

Jarno wrote:

woke up to this article which I thought was too good to be true...

Why I enjoyed this particularly is that I've been following what they are doing for some years, not all the time, but knowing what they are, but now people who are related to this group are finally doing something concrete, their connections what people expected them to be doing, it's like masks-off

Even if it's only a very small group of people and people who hardly get any votes, I've noticed this type of stuff happens elsewhere as well
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 9:51 am

Overall it's just a group of freaks and the worst rejects

"How come Sanna Marin or Sauli Niinistö isn't on trial for treason instead???"

"The arrest of wrong-thinkers have begun"

Forgot to mention Vapaudenliitto (freedom party), around 27k votes, is another literal Putinist party, also belongs to same gang as VKK/SKE etc

Anyone retweeting this guy is without any doubt a Putinist, there is no argument and it's not a matter of perspective, it's not exaggeration

This guy has no spine or no shame, I chose this tweet only to show how many votes they got

Even before this years ago when someone asked him his perspective about Russia on live streams, he refused to comment on it

These people behave like absolute rats that they are

Last edited by Jarno on Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:13 am

It's completely fine being critical of your own country/leaders, but only doing literal treason under finnish flag, especially during times like this is crossing the line for me

Even I'm not at the center of my society, I don't watch hockey or don't have many interests that would be part of the national pride many people have, I don't even go around waving finnish flag, yet I can't stand watch what these people are doing

All the anti-vaccine movements have been hijacked by these people as well, I myself haven't taken the vaccine either

They basically consider the vaccine as "NATO-injections" and that's how west is trying to kill everyone (to put it simply, there are more "elaborated" takes as well), that everything that's bad is because of the west

I wouldn't even mind these people saying these things under a different flag, I wouldn't even bother bringing them up if they were honest about their beliefs
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 11:08 am

There was going to be this drag show in Helsinki

(and apparently only a movie?)

But now left (this half-brazillian midwit) is crying since it got cancelled because of complaints

"The far-right, conservatives and conspiracy theorists have managed to get the city of Helsinki to cancel the screening of a film about drag queen kids in recent days, by making up that it's only pedo propaganda " edited the google translateion

Halla-Aho saying " Art that is designed for minority called pedophiles, should be stood against. "
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:20 am

Some low-life corporal who posts illuminati tier garbage bragging that he no longer is going to serve because of the NATO decision "Politicians and war crazy people fuck you ! "

Ilkka, who seems like a very intelligent reserve captain, points out to him that even when in NATO the most of the defensive will be done by ourselves

So I like how this reminded me that I've heard argument long before used against NATO membership, that even if in NATO we have to do most of our defense anyway so what's the point of paying so much money...These arguments contradict themselves, on the "far-right" of the spectrum it's been lately the opposite, that we just basically become the people who we ally with

I like this guy a lot, he seems to be very intelligent for a reserve captain
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:24 am

One of the reasons I thought this person is intelligent and interesting is that he actually has been to places, can admit witnesses hearing explosions in this case, which would support the other theories and yet keep himself intact and not buy into other illuminati tier crap like that corporal loser from previous post

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 2:24 pm

Just browsed my feed, even I didn't know exact numbers of this event that is the closest thing that has affected families of most people I've ever known

Nobody talks about this much, only once a year maybe, I never met my grandparents/cousins who fought in the war

I've spent over a decade talking about the tribe, so maybe once in a while it's healthy to talk about things that actually affect myself or my surroundings, isn't that more grounded in reality seeing how people use everything to subvert movements

edit: though I don't agree with his statement about the war

...Since it seems republicans or who ever behind this profile is don't give a shit, before it was were all in this together, no more brother wars, it's only the tribe that's making us fight each other, but reality is much different

"oh now youre in NATO now, bye-bye, never cared about you anyway!"

I don't take usually things personally or are into drama sort of things, but in a time like this is crossing the line

Last edited by Jarno on Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misaki Nakahara

Misaki Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 2:51 pm

Finnish band.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 12:44 pm

Example of Vatnik, luckily not many here, doing their everything to spread half-assed lies

Supporting the "Paasikivi era" which was the most "ass-kissing" era

There has never been real friendship between Russia and Finland, only appeasing
Russia has never been reasonable and you cannot trust them
If you hear otherwise it's subversive bullshit stalinists spreading lies (there is no neutral position, to have any kind of friendship you would have to accept the greatness of soviet union, that's the thing they are most proud about, that's why they celebrate victory day each year...And even if someone would be critical of it they will be hunted down by the regime)

And again let me explain, being Russian in nordic countries is like being of the lowest class, there isn't even any cases that a scandinavian woman would end up with a Russian man, so anyone reading this wouldn't think that "oh russian man must have taken your girlfriend and you are just jealous and have personal reasons to dislike them", no, I'm trying to put into perspective how much of a creeps these people are inside these societies and they smell awful (at least the most horrible perfumes you will ever witness and I've even heard many Russian women say this), and these stereotypes hold-up because these people are primitive and low-impulse

That's is in my opinion the most reliable way to determine which side you should be on, if associating with makes you go down in rank and makes you a irremediable creep...Can't find the clip where Sam Hyde was talking about the kind of people who are really into Chinese culture and go be weird in China and praise horrible Chinese car design etc, he said these people are irremediable, but if you are into Japanese culture and watch anime you still can function like a normal person, but being into Chinese copy products, it's over for this kind of person

Mental gymnastics go out-of-the-window once you actually socialize with people you think you are supporting

Jarno wrote:
And again let me explain, being Russian in nordic countries is like being of the lowest class
There is a reason why even Russian passport is one of the most worthless passports there is, there is a reason why you would be suspicious of someone with that kind of passport...And why for example Finnish passports are one of the most wanted/valuable and the other one is worthless, it should speak volumes who you can trust
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 2:04 pm

Someone saved me the trouble

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 7:43 am

I wouldn't have brought this up today, but I got this on my page saying "promoted", means it's paid advertising (suomi2030)

"Honoring nature and traditions: Families

Family is the most important.

Parents, do as many things as possible with your children together.

Parents, don't leave your children in the care of television, games or the internet.

Let's take care of each other."

And yes, even when translated you can hear the platitudes

They even bothered to make a website to try make people "participate into making Finland INDEPENDENT (Neutral)" (Number 1) , rest of the numbers is basically just the same crap it says in the video

(All the good things just there to distract you from their main purpose)

Vatnik's / Kremlin is spending money on propaganda, I'm guessing that by 2030 there would be "uprising" against NATO, "against globalism and NATO", every single Vatnik sock-puppet account writes the same stuff on their profile, same way, uses the exact same arguments

" Vatnik's again with a new name. They oppose "globalism" and NATO.

You can smell the gabbage soup even though it's "so Finnish"  "

Not many people will fall for it, but even having this kind of manipulation attempts around is harmful and sickening

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 9:05 am

"Jarmo": "You are both globalists, on the side of Ukraine and transsexual agenda. Gay liberals and the so-called "butt pain zone" like Suomi and the anti-Russian nationalists of the Baltic countries are on the same side after all."  (it makes less sense if you actually can read it, I'm making it more understandable)

This "Jarmo" here is another bot or made up person, I've seen him before with a picture that was completely different than the picture he has now

He is obviously using google translate or some sort of translator software judging by many other tweets

Even here this guy Eero jokingly asks "And the based putin will save us?"

And jokingly using word "Tallentaa" which many bots use it since they can't figure out that word is related to computers in finnish

Tallentaa = Save (a file)
Pelastaa = Save (someone from danger)

"Jarmo" proudly responds "Yes."

"Jarmo": "Gustav Karlovits Mannerheim - Russian patriot. He served a large part of his life in the Russian state and live in Piter. Mannerheim also always has a picture of Martyr Tsar Nikolai Aleksandrovits Romanov on display. He was also formally Lutheran, but secretly Russian Orthodox"

Response:
"Mannerheim was born in Askais, Finland. The father was of German descent and the mother was Swedish. And this Russkie here dares to claim Mannerheim was a russkie."

Ryssä = is like saying that N word about Russians, that's the most insulting thing you can say to a Russian here

Ryssiä = Verb, if you fail to do something or mess up big time doing something, like if I was to break something completely when trying to fix it

"Jarmo":Gustav Karlovits literally lived in Russia for many decades and served in the Russian army. He was Russian by nationality. There are also some Wikipedia categories for you. It's worth checking out the history. "

Response: "You Russians have a bad habit of trying to re-write history whenever it bothers you or doesn't suit you "

"Jarmo": "If you are a humanist, you probably need to know the difference between the words Citizenship and Nationality. According to the definition of citizenship, Mannerheim was Russian. His nationality was not Russian but Swedish-German. His "allegiance" was to the Russian Empire. "

(he was too dumb to even figure out what "allegiance" translates to so he had to use English term instead)

Response: " I'll be...The bastards Finnish language skills unexpectedly improved. Did the evening shift come to work? You are a pitiful bunch. "

Last edited by Jarno on Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 9:15 am

Also Virtanen is like the second most common last name in the country, that's like naming yourself "Joe Average"
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyMon May 01, 2023 8:13 am

Yellow news reporter (perttu) screwed up military terms since he apparently didn't understand how some Swedish terms are translated even though he says he has gone through national defense courses that go through all the terms thoroughly so people are demanding that he sends the correction to these news sites that spread wrong information

At least they got integrity unlike some others, it's the first of may so the guy made mistake and went to spend his small vacation, like some person said "may day click bait"

(mainly the guy apparently didn't understand how raising alertness works in practice, making it seem like it was order made by highest authorities including president)

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptySat May 06, 2023 12:28 pm

One of the bigger Vatnik's (same group as all other treasonous people) on twitter trying to be a smartass and question the "USA technological superiority"

I mean sure even proper people do this, but the agenda these people have makes it so obvious " those f*cking yankees! "

When all the non-Vatniks of these circles have disappeared all there is left is these morons, so it's now like the special ed class is trying to pose as experts without even figuring out who has helped them to even have these thoughts

"Now that Japan has failed in its attempt to land a probe on the moon, it's time to ask some difficult questions.

How did the USA manage to land there already 54 years ago with a manned spaceship, even though the technology at that time was a little less developed than today?"

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyTue May 09, 2023 8:51 am

" Touching (random) opinion, I can only relate and feel great sorrow and sadness as well :,( "

And sorry I translated it in 1 take, you get the gist of it

" The future of the next generations in the shadow of NATO

Me as a parent who has raised their children into an adults I feel great confusion that I must speak about. I have to ask a question, have I made the wrong actions and created my children wrong expectations about about the future of Finland? Should have I acted differently?

I got my children during a time when it was stable, safe, and I didn't need to question peace. I convinced my children, that you have to try get along your friends and you should talk instead of fight. Children's questions about being different, being of different nationality were thought as richness

Finland was militarily neutral and that strove forward peace endeavors all around the world. We had good relationships to all our neighbor countries and human rights were thought highly. Now Finland has been joined into military alliance and circumstances according to media are unstable, unsafety is rising, peace is no longer talked about. Today racism and hate speech are increasing and to my horror so called "value leaders" are putting aside phenomena without doing anything about it.

Do I now have to question my actions as a parent as well as my perspective about peace being achievable? What is the consumer safety of my children in NATO Finland?

I've worked doing early childhood education soon for 40 years and I can't even remember one parent wishing for their child to experience war time and go to the front.

We have struggled health for our children, learning and happiness. We have hoped for childhood to give the basis for secured future. It's assumed that in this country home threat is only electricity going out - now it's different.

I haven't raised children to survive in the feet of the war, would I had to? I couldn't make them prepared to be the payers of ever growing rearmament and militarism.  I have convinced my children that you have to take care of the weak and if someone needs help you help them. I promised my children safe life, but now I feel that I've talked alternative truth "

- Mervi Grönfors
Tampere

Turns out the person who wrote that completely random article to a newspaper just happened to be a member of Finnish communist party
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyWed May 10, 2023 8:53 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyFri May 12, 2023 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptySat May 20, 2023 3:21 pm

Just went to take a picture of the exact barracks I served in, they closed this brigade down after 2013, hopefully it gets resurrected.

Weren't even planning to go there, just drove 50 km on bike and happened to visit there, it's not that far, but driving all over the place (the remembrance of the fallen is next week)

The beach is accessible to everyone currently

This one wasn't taken by me, but just to show better what this lake looks like

Monument of Kollaa Kesti (Kollaa Stood/Will Hold)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 8:02 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 7:05 am

(point is that it doesn't sit right with me when mentally ill people are taken advantage of and taken into their movements)

Can't embed this, but that's what going on here with all the small schizo groups that are copying everything that's happening in USA and trying to fit it into what's happening in here

(Oh yeah, and she is called the "light sabre" since she used to dress like princes Lea when doing public speeches, all the pro-Russian voices support her delusions to run for presidency)

She is supposedly a over 50 year old lawyer and he will get in court soon for constant defamation, yet he is still writing the most outlandish unhinged garbage, so I have no idea how she could actually be a lawyer

This woman is pretending that our president is like a deepstate mafia that is trying to silence all dissident voices and all the pro-Russians in this country support this woman, it doesn't matter if they are mentally ill or not, they will be weaponized, she claims to have EXPOSED the finnish deepstate

JAANA AND TRUMP AT THE SAME TIME PERSECUTED BY THE WEF OFFICIAL MAFIA FOR THE SAME REASON: AS TELLERS OF THE TRUTH
Photo for everyone's information. Now everyone wants to support me in my fight against the bureaucratic mafia. Read more about my torture on my fb page

note: all of this is bullshit made up by a mentally ill person that is coping and trying to fit herself to the official narrative, it's like denial

They are constantly organizing protests that has like max 14 people attending

PROTEST IN OULU ON BEHALF OF MIKKO VAPA AND ALL THE VICTIMS OF OFFICIAL MAFIA PERSECUTION I will be in Oulu on June 9, 2023 from 13:00 to 15:00 at the protest opposing the official mafia, demanding Mikko's release and an end to the persecution of freedom of speech. Join the fight against the bureaucratic mafia! Mikko is on hunger strike

^ that's the guy that was investigated for treason

I will post a proper translation/introduction of this very boring person if vatnik soup writes about her
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 1:17 pm

Funny, desperate attempts
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 12:48 pm

First time hearing this
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 7:27 am

"Kadyrov's troops on their way to Rostov.

From this confrontation we can already figure out that Putin has very strong support behind him in Russia. All "significant" factions are behind Putin. " - Juha

12.15 24.6.2023

"Yes. Wagner seems to have all of the Russian army behindn him, even it's been claimed to be something else publicly.

Army wants to stop the war quickly, so more resources to the front line." - Juha

21.56 24.6.2023

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 7:40 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 4:22 am

Junnila (some minister) congratulates another politician being candidate number 88 saying "it's a good number" week or two ago, then it goes to international media thanks to leftists who spent years lying about nazi connections

Now Merja Kyllönen, a leftist goes on TV

Host: "Junnila has already shown regret and said he is sorry what else should he be doing?"

Merja: " His apology wasn't very convincing since if you know ANYTHING about Nazi symbolism Junnila still had a RACCOON tie on his neck yesterday which gives a specific kind of symbolistic signal...Raccoons have been used as a Nazi symbol

Host: A raccoon tie?
Other guy: Was Hitler a raccoon?

Merja: Well, they used to use raccoon as a Nazi symbol back in the day.

Others: Laugh (hahahah)

Merja: Arto, you are free to joke about this.

Other guy: Tell me when raccoon became a nazi symbol, tell me. Was Hitler a raccoon????

She is dead serious and she can't figure out she is f*cking psychotic for making this kind of associataions

Original tweet: Hell. Guess who was wearing this tie yesterday?

Taneli: The biggest middle finger today comes from Junnila himself, he decided to wear a honey badger tie while lying to other groups in government for being truly sorry for his nazi collateral damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Politics/Happenings Finnish Politics/Happenings Empty

Back to top Go down

Finnish Politics/Happenings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next