Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Feminism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Divergense wrote:
Aryan, are you going to answer my challenges?

Where are these archetypes you speak of?

Btw, what European subtype are you?

Well, I already more less covered it and am not interested in making you see it, but I am one for challenges.
I did however fabricate a reply earlier, but it did not go through.

I am a composite: Predominantly Nordic and Alpine (Norwegian, Low and high German, Austro-German, Austrian). I'm also Northern Italian and not sure whether of Alpine or Mediterranid descent.

Back to top Go down
Divergense

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Fabricated?

So you're Germanic and Italic.

I'm Italian on my fathers side, and British (English, Irish and Scottish) on my mothers.

As for Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean and so on, I think such terms have been largely discredited, or at least, such phenotypes have more to do with convergent evolution than ancestral evolution, if you know what I mean, if not, you can ask for clarification. I still occasionally use them, myself. For example, an Alpine Italian and a Mediterranean Italian are probably going to have more in common than an Alpine Italian and an Alpine Russian, genetically. Geography sometimes matters more, than phenotypes, when determining ancestry. Another example, Negritos are very similar to Niggers in appearance, but they parted ways with them long ago, even before European Caucasoids parted ways with them.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:10 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:

Quote :
I do genuinely, feel sorry for you.

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Thank, you.
I'm sure it makes you feel good.

Not good, but it helps me feel for others.

Obviously your thoughts and emotions go off in a tangent reliving all the bad memories and experiences you have had with others, if someone offers you compassion. I genuinely do feel sorry for you, as I also know what it is like to lose a parent, to leave a comfortable marriage, to be divorced, to bring up a child as a sole parent.  You obviously think that compassion is a weakness, or self-indulgence, or does it trigger feelings of anxiety. Perhaps it is time for you to experience some "self" compassion.  One of the most difficult tasks is to rebuild a life for yourself and believe that you are "lovable", whether for your mind exclusively or both mind and body.  It is your choice.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:15 pm

No, allemotion, your pity is how you gloat over Satyr in your own mind, symbolizing how your brain is compartmentalizing what you cannot deal with rationally.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:23 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:

Not good, but it helps me feel for others.

You are so compassionate.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Obviously your thoughts and emotions go off in a tangent reliving all the bad memories and experiences you have had with others, if someone offers you compassion.  I genuinely do feel sorry for you, as I also know what it is like to lose a parent, to leave a comfortable marriage, to be divorced, to bring up a child as a sole parent.

Yes, "comfortable marriage", single parent...all true.  

reasonvemotion wrote:
You obviously think that compassion is a weakness, or self-indulgence, or does it trigger feelings of anxiety.

Obviously. I am told I also thing emotions, in general, as a weakness.
I must be afraid of them.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Perhaps it is time for you to experience some "self" compassion.  One of the most difficult tasks is to rebuild a life for yourself and believe that you are "lovable", whether for your mind exclusively or both mind and body.  It is your choice.

Yes, self-pity.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Wowman wrote:

For info.; the wowman changed her reply to Satyr from her original message that read,

"Did she refuse.
I feeeel for you."

to

"Never been there? oh là là ......"

The turd realized she was being erratically rude as usual and "softened" her reply to sound more "flirtatious, younger, spunkier", etc.

The image.

You can see how she rehearsed the second lines in her indecisive head and placed it there to present her new pose.

The image of the supposed more sophisticated answer covering the original reaction...

Imagine a superficial turd like this giving advice to someone on Traditional feminity; imagine this piece of ugliness showing pity! at the slightest gesture of its being humoured a bit for its superfluous comments on some feminist-bashing, when IT is the biggest example of feminism itself.

Imagine a sheltered imbecil living a sordid life with enough money and dog muscle to guard her, showing her filthy Xt. pity...

Disgusting.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:28 pm

allemotion,

How can you critique and feel pity for Satyr's divorce, when yourself have also divorced? Isn't that so?

Was that your decision or his?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Æon wrote:
allemotion,

How can you critique and feel pity for Satyr's divorce, when yourself have also divorced?  Isn't that so?

Was that your decision or his?

Even I want to "feel for others".

Ask her how it happened.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Lol, aren't you already asking her albeit indirectly?

allemotion,

How did it happen?
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Big Girl's Blouse wrote:

Quote :
No, allemotion, your pity is how you gloat over Satyr in your own mind, symbolizing how your brain is compartmentalizing what you cannot deal with rationally.

You are transparent. Changing your tactics. It won't get you anywhere, Big Girl, not with him.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:34 pm

What if I want to get somewhere with you, little tart?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Wowman wrote:

For info.; the wowman changed her reply to Satyr from her original message that read,

"Did she refuse.
I feeeel for you."

to

The turd realized she was being erratically rude as usual and "softened" her reply to sound more "flirtatious, younger, spunkier", etc.

The image.

You can see how she rehearsed the second lines in her indecisive head and placed it there to present her new pose.

The image of the supposed more sophisticated answer covering the original reaction...

Imagine a superficial turd like this giving advice to someone on Traditional feminity; imagine this piece of ugliness showing pity! at the slightest gesture of its being humoured a bit for its superfluous comments on some feminist-bashing, when IT is the biggest example of feminism itself.

Imagine a sheltered imbecil living a sordid life with enough money and dog muscle to guard her, showing her filthy Xt. pity...    

Disgusting.

Of particular interest is how fast she jumped at the opportunity to express her pity for me.
A desperate act of rising above what she feels beneath.
What have I said about pity?

I explained how it was all by design, but she refused to consider this, opting for what she was more comfortable with: her own obsession with relationships and being with someone.
The idea that someone would choose to be alone, would like it, and that he would enter into matrimony as a means to an end, and only on a temporary basis, is so alien to her psychology that she did not even see it.

For her divorce was a failure, whereas it was a success for me.
For her it was pitiful that someone should be alone, for me its freedom.

She shows us her own despair in her pity for "me".
It's really self-pity directed through an other.

Last edited by Satyr on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:38 pm

Quote :
Ask her how it happened.

Let's talk about you.

The mystery woman, who can morph into a man in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:46 pm

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Wowman wrote:

"Did she refuse.
I feeeel for you."

to

The image.

Disgusting.

Of particular interest is how fast she jumped at the opportunity to express her pity for me.
A desperate act of rising above what she feels beneath.
What have I  said about pity?

I explained how it was all by design, but she refused to consider this, opting for what she was more comfortable with: her own obsession with relationships and being with someone.
The idea that someone would choose to be alone, would like it, and that he would enter into matrimony as a means to an end, and only on a temporary basis, is so alien to her psychology that she did not even see it.

For her divorce was a failure, whereas it was a success for me.
For her it was pitiful that someone should be alone, for me its freedom.

She shows us her own despair in her pity for "me".
It's really self-pity directed through an other.

Even after you explained the whole part, the retard loonytoon says she feels for other people.

Emotional contagion in display.

Clicks with the similarties - single, has a child, fullstop.

The rest - not a word. Pity fills her brain...and even justifies it as a strength and positivity.

This is "understanding" of the other,....

I mean there's just nothing in her head. A zombie.

She reads you like she would "understand" a tv serial... a mindless automaton giving her reactions on cue...

These days bearded ladies are in vogue, else it would only take drawing a few whiskers on her face to be whisked away in a van to a lunatic asylum.

Because, frankly, a 44 year old woman saying cockadoodledo in the middle of an imp. thread seriously belongs there.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:49 pm

she-neo wrote:
Quote :
Ask her how it happened.

Let's talk about you.

The mystery woman, who can morph into a man in a moment.

Then you know The Truth.

Every night, before you go to bed, I want you to pour yourself a glass of wine - any wine will do.
Light the fireplace or a candle.
Take off your clothes except for a nice warm, fluffy robe, and your panties; sit on something soft, relaxing.
Then, I want you to close your eyes, and run your fingertips right next your labia.
Soft, easy caresses...
When you are ready, I want you to brush one of your fingers over your clitoris, imagining me doing it for you.

You'll find out after 9 1/2 with me...

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:02 pm

What I know about you.

You collect perceived injustices and as is written here you express your rage ad nauseam. Revenge is so important to you and there is not a lot of emotion for you except anger. I would say your needs are about power and control, which are effectively used here, which doesn't quite add up, as you profess to be a WOMAN, (although that is debatable), in charge of what essentially is a male dominated Forum.

I ask you once again. Who are YOU mystery woman.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:15 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
What I know about you.

there is not a lot of emotion for you except anger.

Do you want to be loved by me?

Do you want my compassion?

Do you want to get inside me?
See if there is a human in the butcher?

Quote :
I would say your needs are about power and control, which are effectively used here, which doesn't quite add up, as you profess to be a WOMAN, (although that is debatable), in charge of what essentially is a male dominated Forum.

You understand me so well.

Make me understand you too. Let me feel for you too.
Tell me about him.

Why couldn't a Xt. like you Forgive his cheating on you? You know you'll be damned on judgement day.

Quote :
I ask you once again. Who are YOU mystery woman.

Make yourself comfortable. Relax. And never stop thinking of the Satyr...
Show how badly you want it... because I know what's in your head and what you want...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:27 pm

I once worked as a support tech, for some hospital dictating software.
Hated it.
I used to wake up in these strange twisted positions - arms behind my back, all numb, sheets on the floor - and I'm usually a static sleeper.
I don't move around much.

And, of course, when you hate something you're shit at it.
Got fired after a terrible six month period.
I remember walking in the parking lot, with my green suit and tie, and my briefcase, feeling like an imposter.
Sad, a bit embarrassed, and a whole lot of relieved.
Slept like a baby that night.
Never worked in an office environment again.

Now, if I tell that story to this idiot she'll verbally pat me on the shoulder and say...
"There, there, I feel your pain..." then she'll deliver a condescending statement meant to imply her above-it-all wisdom "...most people have failed miserably, dear. Been there, done that. No need to beat yourself up about it."

As always missing the point.

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Divergense wrote:

Well, I already more less covered it and am not interested in making you see it, but I am one for challenges.

I am a composite: Predominantly Nordic and Alpine (Norwegian, Low and high German, Austro-German, Austrian). I'm also Northern Italian and not sure whether of Alpine or Mediterranid descent.

So you're from what part of America?
Back to top Go down

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Divergense wrote:

Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
Mo

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:36 pm

phoneutria wrote:

He speaks like he's Count Dracula from Transilvania.

But my guess is he's from Wisconsin.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Divergense wrote:
Fabricated?

I'm Italian on my fathers side, and British (English, Irish and Scottish) on my mothers.

As for Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean and so on, I think such terms have been largely discredited, or at least, such phenotypes have more to do with convergent evolution than ancestral evolution, if you know what I mean, if not, you can ask for clarification. I still occasionally use them, myself. For example, an Alpine Italian and a Mediterranean Italian are probably going to have more in common than an Alpine Italian and an Alpine Russian, genetically. Geography sometimes matters more, than phenotypes, when determining ancestry. Another example, Negritos are very similar to Niggers in appearance, but they parted ways with them long ago, even before European Caucasoids parted ways with them.

Ah, sure, bro. Semantics, in this particular case. You caught my drift and what you add is reasonable.

My Italian heredity is from my mother's maternal line.
Her paternal side is all the German and Austrian.
Norwegian from my father's maternal line. Our surname is French, however.

Send me a PM if you're on jewbook and want to be friends on there. I've been squandering away some free time on it lately.

-Myles

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Mo wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

Nay.
What gives with everyone's fixation on my heredity, physiognomy/appearance, and place of origin and residence.
We aren't cool like that. You're getting into Someone's Space/Business. You don't do that.
Welcome to my ignore list.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:05 am

allemotion had a child???

I didn't know about that. I wonder if that's from her divorce?
Back to top Go down

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:56 am

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Mo wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

Nay.
What gives with everyone's fixation on my heredity, physiognomy/appearance, and place of origin and residence.
We aren't cool like that. You're getting into Someone's Space/Business. You don't do that.

Consequences of signing yourself up as "supra-aryanist", dear.

Same as when you sign yourself up as female, and suddenly randoms with no idea of who you are will be addressing you thusly:

Quote :

Your Was incited a motivation; it was intentional and therein directed, yet nonetheless recognizably immature, variably serving in the drive over the routine rough patches of the week. 

I'm compelled, but am not really one for alcohol and prefer not to drink and drive; besides, your eyes alone would be enough. 
In any case, I'd imagine there's still room in my blood for some European brew with a good Aryan lad or an autumnal maiden.

Then, hop into my Toyota Previa, ma'am: I'm holding the passenger door open for ye, but it can also be powered and driven by Will. This thing gets some of its best mpg while venturing in the margins.

It's just a provisional username, which wasn't even an initial choice. Also, if you're going to call me by my age, then it's only reciprocal to provide yours, as well. 

What's this, dear, electronically propagated pheromones?
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:36 am

Big Girl,

Are you Purple Dragon?
Back to top Go down
Divergense

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Divergense wrote:
Fabricated?

Ah, sure, bro. Semantics, in this particular case. You caught my drift and what you add is reasonable.

Send me a PM if you're on jewbook and want to be friends on there. I've been squandering away some free time on it lately.

-Myles

I'm not on facebook, so we'll have to converse via this forum.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:36 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
Big Girl,

Are you Purple Dragon?
Is that your wish?

Do you have kids?
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:48 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Mo wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

Nay.

Consequences of signing yourself up as "supra-aryanist", dear.

Same as when you sign yourself up as female, and suddenly randoms with no idea of who you are will be addressing you thusly:

Quote :

Your Was incited a motivation; it was intentional and therein directed, yet nonetheless recognizably immature, variably serving in the drive over the routine rough patches of the week. 

I'm compelled, but am not really one for alcohol and prefer not to drink and drive; besides, your eyes alone would be enough. 
In any case, I'd imagine there's still room in my blood for some European brew with a good Aryan lad or an autumnal maiden.

Then, hop into my Toyota Previa, ma'am: I'm holding the passenger door open for ye, but it can also be powered and driven by Will. This thing gets some of its best mpg while venturing in the margins.

It's just a provisional username, which wasn't even an initial choice. Also, if you're going to call me by my age, then it's only reciprocal to provide yours, as well. 

What's this, dear, electronically propagated pheromones?

An honest question: Are ye a faggot? Online is the only place you'd get away with that kind of crypto-faggotry.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Divergense wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Divergense wrote:
Fabricated?

-Myles

I'm not on facebook, so we'll have to converse via this forum.

Alright, mate. See ye around.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feminism - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feminism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next