Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PUA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: PUA Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:19 am

And I flick my hair at the so called sovereign, you know that Wink
It's the same as belching, but with class.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:53 am

phoneutria wrote:
And I flick my hair at the so called sovereign, you know that Wink
It's the same as belching, but with class.

You know what's more classier? Simply flicking the re-Boot.

You can't code the Sovereign one, so-called it is.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: PUA Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Hey, the only reason I use "so called" is to include degrees Wink

degrees... degrees...
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:12 pm


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: PUA Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Do any of her rationale coincide with yours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:35 pm

How do you explain it?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: PUA Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:04 pm

He wants to know if you have jungle fever.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:13 pm

Is it PUA when black guys say yo mama with a swagger?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: PUA Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:17 pm

It's not even cat-calling...
They are one of the victim groups, so between victims things are more relaxed...until whitey shows up.

Damn crackers!!!

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Such confidence and with primal eros, they grab your big bottoms,,, dont take their credit away from them.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: PUA Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Confidence, like bravery, can either be a product of indifference, or ignorance.

People often mistake one for the other.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Satyr wrote:
Confidence, like bravery, can either be a product of indifference, or ignorance.

People often mistake one for the other.


Those women like the act for the act. Its enough if they feel a rush.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: PUA Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Flirting is all about acting.
Tell her bullshit, about how much money you have and how she's the only one, as she presents her pushed-up bras tits at you, and is wearing a girdle.

And, as always, if you believe in your own bull, you become more convincing.
Later you remember you were lying, but you might not admit it...to anybody.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: PUA Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Some Evolution Psychologist said that 'flirting is a negotiation'...and like all negotiations you exaggerate to get a better return.

Little boys think the "game" is something new, or some kind of magical trick they have to learn.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1990
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:38 am

Lyssa wrote:
How do you explain it?

- Whitey being under more social pressure to behave with effeminate, which makes them less attractive.
- Lack of options.
- No shaming of mixed couples in mainstream media, within p.c.-culture, even encouragement.
- Rush of being 'naughty', 'dirty'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:04 am

Satyr wrote:
He wants to know if you have jungle fever.

Nah, it ambiguously appears I've already presupposed that, as I'd argue only a marginal number of women have never contracted it, and as such my question was more: at what temp. is her fever running? Is she on fire tonight?


Last edited by Supra-Aryanist on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:36 am

Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
How do you explain it?

- Whitey being under more social pressure to behave with effeminate, which makes them less attractive.
- Lack of options.
- No shaming of mixed couples in mainstream media, within p.c.-culture, even encouragement.
- Rush of being 'naughty', 'dirty'

How about they just have a primal urge to get all zoophilic, and within a system which grovels to and reveres interracial and interspecies relationships, there is little to hold them back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1990
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:14 am

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
How do you explain it?

- Whitey being under more social pressure to behave with effeminate, which makes them less attractive.
- Lack of options.
- No shaming of mixed couples in mainstream media, within p.c.-culture, even encouragement.
- Rush of being 'naughty', 'dirty'

How about they just have a primal urge to get all zoophilic, and within a system which grovels to and reveres interracial and interspecies relationships, there is little to hold them back.

It's not just race-mixing. That's part of the development but it's an overall unhealthy selection and lack of culling across the board which has been going on for decades, centuries, even more...
And too many cowardly decisions and emergency measures in sum have brought us to where we are now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:21 am

Females evolved to sample as much genetic variety as possible.
Men tried to control this to preserve the purity of their own heritage, after the populations had connected across geographical, natural, boundaries, and genetic isolation was only possible memetically.
This is what is called Paternalism.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:45 am

Satyr wrote:
Females evolved to sample as much genetic variety as possible.
Men tried to control this to preserve the purity of their own heritage, after the populations had connected across geographical, natural, boundaries, and genetic isolation was only possible memetically.
This is what is called Paternalism.  

I don't know about this. It doesn't follow considering tending to as much offspring as possible could pose as unfavorable.


Last edited by Supra-Aryanist on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:22 am

In nature the burden is shouldered by the group of females....and this is why females defend and prefer stable cooperative systems.

Promiscuity is based on the natural predisposition to adapt to change. Environments change, forcing organisms to adapt to them, and so sampling as many variants of genetic codes will ensure that at least one offspring can survive any environmental shift.
Male and female promiscuity is explained.

Male is more immediate, a female's, because of the time burdens and risks, it entails is slower, more projected in time/space.

To, first, ensure the propagation of their own genes, their heritage, males imposed a sexual limit to this promiscuity, upon both males and females, but mostly females, because the inheritance passes through the creator of ideals which is the male.
Males create culture and then civilization, as a result.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:30 am

Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
How do you explain it?

- Whitey being under more social pressure to behave with effeminate, which makes them less attractive.

Acc. to the girl in the video, he was not effeminate/'primal' enough...

What would the concept of White Primality entail in the healthiest sexual sense?
Would he be a satyr? or...? anything else?

Quote :
- Rush of being 'naughty', 'dirty'

Then lets also add the factor of absent fathers again, and girls not being groomed at home even if the environment sets sampling standards.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:36 am

I.E. patriarchy revolved around male responsibility and sovereignty in the sense it was pro-masculine,,, J.-Xt. patriarchy revolved around female fear in the sense it was anti-feminine.

There are threats of power felt by the gods in numerous Greek myths - Zeus swallowing Metis, etc., but the difference was in the approach, where such feminine powers were sublimated into creativity [and metis turns to Athena], etc., whereas in the J.-Xt. realm, the concept of original sin and eternal shame takes over.

To add, I.E. paternalism was a restriction on female choice for a breeding, while the other was a restriction for a taming.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*


Last edited by Lyssa on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:08 am

A whigger goes a nigga-hunting be like... wrote:
Satyr wrote:
He wants to know if you have jungle fever.

Nah, it ambiguously appears I've already presupposed that, as I'd argue only a marginal number of women have never contracted it, and as such my question was more: at what temp. is her fever running? Is she on fire tonight?

Prowl around in one of those pantyalleys here you like, and you'll find I'm from Zimbabwe, boy

Satyr, milord, brought me twerkin' here as his slave-girl in chains and bondage,,, and I'm only too proud of my heritage and what I was meant to be,, and that makes me more superior than your reptilian brain sniffing on emotional trails...

If I dont speak of my ancestry more often, its because I'll have my ancestry speak for me.

I'm in preparation for the level where, it would become obvious, there's only one region in this world, only one race, only one culture in this world, that could have produced this kind of rabidity and there would be no mistaking my ancestry for anywhere else. It would show in my gait and in my bait. Get it?



_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:22 am

Lyssa wrote:
A whigger goes a nigga-hunting be like... wrote:
Satyr wrote:
He wants to know if you have jungle fever.

Nah, it ambiguously appears I've already presupposed that, as I'd argue only a marginal number of women have never contracted it, and as such my question was more: at what temp. is her fever running? Is she on fire tonight?

Prowl around in one of those pantyalleys here you like, and you'll find I'm from Zimbabwe, boy

Satyr, milord, brought me twerkin' here as his slave-girl in chains and bondage,,, and I'm only too proud of my heritage and what I was meant to be,, and that makes me more superior than your reptilian brain sniffing on emotional trails...

If I dont speak of my ancestry more often, its because I want my ancestry to speak for me.

I'm in preparation for the level where, it would become obvious, there's only one region in this world, only one race, only one culture in this world, that could have produced this kind of rabidity and there would be no mistaking my ancestry for anywhere else. It would show in my gait and in my bait. Get it?



I'm not questioning your ancestry, shawdy.
This ostensible "nigger-hunting" thing you've conjured has gottten to your head.
Get it? Just like daddy; come on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:52 am

In this little thing I wrote, a while back, I describe the only way monogamy is possible amongst the upper 1% (intellectually speaking) of men and, primarily women.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A cognizant male will not reproduce with a Neanderthal, knowing that the offspring will be the mix, which will be a lowering of him, and of his ancestry.
The average female has no such qualms, but only surrenders to her instincts, her intuitions, her pleasures, having no other idea(l) or ability to project further, still, than what is required by her sexual specialization....
I've estimated this field of cognition, this perceptual-event-horizon, for the mediocre mind, but for the female, on that level, it usually fluctuates around 5-7 years.

Why 5-7?
Because that's the amount of time a human offspring requires to reach a level of self-sustenance.
a human female usually falls into heat, at that point.
It's also called "the 7 year itch" by pop-culture, adapting convention to the female's cycles.

At that point the female "itches" to sample different genetic material.

The female, will also be restricted by the female's nature which also feels an intuitive, instinctual, attraction to males above her.
The MRA's called this hypergamy, referring to this female attraction to genes of equal or higher, to her own, quality.
Dependent, of course, on self-awareness and self-evaluation...know thyself.

In feminizing, sheltering systems, where value is artificially produced, or considered something preceding birth, as a "birth-right", this self-evaluation is inflated...creating entitlement, and a false sense of self-worth, in both sexes.
One more reason marriages do not last and nobody is getting married any longer.

This I a hyper-real effect, where value, self value in this case, is exaggerated by an protective, artificial environment.

But that's another matter altogether...
Attraction to what is above, for a female, is a natural method of ensuring that what genetic material she samples will increase in potential, not decrease.
This increase is one of survivability, and is instinctive..no need for awareness.
A woman is naturally attracted to a male that is above her in quality.
If this evaluation of self is based on artifices, or on artificial conditions, then her judgment will be skewed by this.
Therefore modern females, affected by this sheltering that raises their sense of self-worth, will never be attracted to a male who is genetically on her level or even above her.
She will overestimate self, and demand something idea(l), within the environment her judgment is enslaved.

The truly superior female, in intellect, will also be burdened by this.
For the upper 1% female, who falls within the upper 10% male, to find someone on her level or above it, without being tricked by pretenses, and without succumbing to the social and economic criteria of modern standards, is a formidable task.

In the past the male, the father, was the judge...and his judgments were based on social hierarchies. He "gave" his daughter to someone on his family's social level and within his family's genetic and memetic level.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:04 am

Satyr wrote:
In nature the burden is shouldered by the group of females....and this is why females defend and prefer stable cooperative systems.

Promiscuity is based on the natural predisposition to adapt to change. Environments change, forcing organisms to adapt to them, and so sampling as many variants of genetic codes will ensure that at least one offspring can survive any environmental shift.
Male and female promiscuity is explained.

Male is more immediate, a female's, because of the time burdens and risks, it entails is slower, more projected in time/space.

To, first, ensure the propagation of their own genes, their heritage, males imposed a sexual limit to this promiscuity, upon both males and females, but mostly females, because the inheritance passes through the creator of ideals which is the male.
Males create culture and then civilization, as a result.

Human reproduction strategy is R-selection, preeminetly now with the degree of sheltering.
Promiscuity would be disadvantageous, failing to adapt, hence the misdirection toward satisfying sexual drives with unfit individuals.
Jealousy is such a strong emotion these days as the means, namely, competition, to settle it has been repressed and suppressed, all of culturally, legal-poltically and economically.


Last edited by Supra-Aryanist on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1990
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:21 am

Lyssa wrote:
Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
How do you explain it?

- Whitey being under more social pressure to behave with effeminate, which makes them less attractive.

Acc. to the girl in the video, he was not effeminate/'primal' enough...

What would the concept of White Primality entail in the healthiest sexual sense?
Would he be a satyr? or...? anything else?

Quote :
- Rush of being 'naughty', 'dirty'

Then lets also add the factor of absent fathers again, and girls not being groomed at home even if the environment sets sampling standards.


The girl in the video seems to present all sorts of reasonings which make her choice look good according to 'her' standards - I stopped watching around the 2 minute mark.
In a more general sense I think that the dating market is kind of strained for modern women. Many men dropping out, some being very effeminate - which I meant in the sense of restraining themselves due to social pressures and fears. So effeminate at least in their appearance, in the eyes of many of those women.

See that man over there in the shackles? That's a slave. Society calls him a slave. Average women see him and see the shackles, they see a slave. And that's the end of the story when it comes to their choice.

I don't know about white primality, a lot of whites are not my kind and never will be, it's diverging.
Healthy would be to respect and take what is given and guide it with that understanding. It is not my nature to try and unify the divergence into a homogeneity with mimetic guidance. I can only make use of it to slow down the divergence.

About the absent fathers in girls' lives. This is a predicament. To have a father who is strong, who resists being just the mouth-piece of the society overall, is to be masculine - is to break apart this society. To break the feminization.


Last edited by Anfang on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:30 am

It will be disadvantageous in higher cognitive minds...not to lower ones...because of the extended, broader, deeper, perceptual-event-horizon.
Here pragmatism puts a limit, a self-regulating restriction, on the mind.

A rich woman might want to fuck the pizza boy, who has all the markers of genetic health that her rich husband lacks, but her pragmatism makes this option irrational, because of the risks (costs versus potential benefits).
All organisms, on a visceral level, want to reduce risk...path-of-least-resistance.
Only those that can project (imagination bridging space/time), can consider the path-of-more-resistance.
Not "most" but more.
The evaluation here is based on predicted benefits, versus present costs.  

Modernity protects most judgment that are wrong, and so persepctivism and subjectivity, become a candy-cane for infantile minds, and promiscuity and materialism and immediate gratification and spontaneity, and risk taking...and so on, become systemic virtues that all can enjoy.
Everything becomes reversible, arbitrary, because it has no cost....and so it can be enjoyed with no risks.
it can be a hedonistic escape from the past/nature...with no death to weight it down with gravitas.
Nothing matters...all is plausible...nothnig is "that bad"...we can all remain cynical about EVERYTHING, so as to preserve what we've settled for.  

And that is how ignorance can continue to me mistaken for courage/confidence, and nihilism can continue to be a viable, constructive, social standard...for internal consumption.

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mode of thinking ascends in popularity, in utility...and those who practice it can remain safe form their won stupidity.

Because of this "value ontology" can claim reverence, and " beauty is in the eye of the beholder" becomes a fascinating, comforting, idea, and "equality" is plausible as a hypothetical, and pleasure can be an end, rather than a byproduct, of feeding needs.

It's all tangles up in a web of lies.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:45 am

Satyr wrote:
In this little thing I wrote, a while back, I describe the only way monogamy is possible amongst the upper 1% (intellectually speaking) of men and, primarily women.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A cognizant male will not reproduce with a Neanderthal, knowing that the offspring will be the mix, which will be a lowering of him, and of his ancestry.
The average female has no such qualms, but only surrenders to her instincts, her intuitions, her pleasures, having no other idea(l) or ability to project further, still, than what is required by her sexual specialization....
I've estimated this field of cognition, this perceptual-event-horizon, for the mediocre mind, but for the female, on that level, it usually fluctuates around 5-7 years.

Why 5-7?
Because that's the amount of time a human offspring requires to reach a level of self-sustenance.
a human female usually falls into heat, at that point.
It's also called "the 7 year itch" by pop-culture, adapting convention to the female's cycles.

At that point the female "itches" to sample different genetic material.

The female, will also be restricted by the female's nature which also feels an intuitive, instinctual, attraction to males above her.
The MRA's called this hypergamy, referring to this female attraction to genes of equal or higher, to her own, quality.
Dependent, of course, on self-awareness and self-evaluation...know thyself.

In feminizing, sheltering systems, where value is artificially produced, or considered something preceding birth, as a "birth-right", this self-evaluation is inflated...creating entitlement, and a false sense of self-worth, in both sexes.
One more reason marriages do not last and nobody is getting married any longer.

This I a hyper-real effect, where value, self value in this case, is exaggerated by an protective, artificial environment.

But that's another matter altogether...
Attraction to what is above, for a female, is a natural method of ensuring that what genetic material she samples will increase in potential, not decrease.
This increase is one of survivability, and is instinctive..no need for awareness.
A woman is naturally attracted to a male that is above her in quality.
If this evaluation of self is based on artifices, or on artificial conditions, then her judgment will be skewed by this.
Therefore modern females, affected by this sheltering that raises their sense of self-worth, will never be attracted to a male who is genetically on her level or even above her.
She will overestimate self, and demand something idea(l), within the environment her judgment is enslaved.

The truly superior female, in intellect, will also be burdened by this.
For the upper 1% female, who falls within the upper 10% male, to find someone on her level or above it, without being tricked by pretenses, and without succumbing to the social and economic criteria of modern standards, is a formidable task.

In the past the male, the father, was the judge...and his judgments were based on social hierarchies. He "gave" his daughter to someone on his family's social level and within his family's genetic and memetic level.


The common female's ideal of a man is above her expectations based on her idealized self-image which is above her real value.
Finally, when dissatisfied from unacheiving this idealized, fictional man, she decides to "settle down."
She still believes she can do better than she was able to attain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:51 am

Yes.
So, manipulating a female's self-worth, her self-value, by taking advantage of the degree of her self-knowledge, in relation to the environment, is how you can also direct male behavior, and adjust it accordingly.
An artificial environment, such as a man-made one, a modern one, is such a standard.

Outsides this environment the evaluation changes...within it the female believes this or that about herself and how mush she is worth, or how much a male should pay to attain her.

You see how feminization is mostly about controlling males...because females are easily integrated, manipulated...being superficial, and directed by intuition, instincts, and pleasure.
You can adjust make behavior simply by increasing or lowering female self-worth.

And how do you do this in a system governed by codes, symbols?
You use money.


The ultimate symbol, abstraction.

So, you see why idiot women think money and wage equalization is so important.
By increasing her sense of self-worth, her social value, you adjust male behavior towards her.
You make her the adjusting agency...because she is already the filtering agency.
She feels important, within this system that places her in the role of central adjustment of social behavior.
Her orgasm, her happiness, her sense of self, become central to any social convention which is modern....reliant on manipulation rather than overt control.

Every social dis-ease, can now be explained....

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:56 am

Anfang wrote:

In a more general sense I think that the dating market is kind of strained for modern women. Many men dropping out, some being very effeminate - which I meant in the sense of restraining themselves due to social pressures and fears. So effeminate at least in their appearance, in the eyes of many of those women.

When black men grab you, its cool and confidence and primality taken for granted as acceptable behaviour,, when white men do it, its rape, its white patriarchy, its sexist, misogynist, etc....
Blacks have Jews to thank for marketing them this way.

Quote :
See that man over there in the shackles? That's a slave. Society calls him a slave. Average women see him and see the shackles, they see a slave. And that's the end of the story when it comes to their choice.

I think they like the beast,,, they just dont want to bring him home. An embarassment to their friends and the "civil" company they keep.

Quote :
About the absent fathers in girls' lives. This is a predicament. To have a father who is strong, who resists being just the mouth-piece of the society overall, is to be masculine - is to break apart this society. To break the feminization.

I'm just saying the onus should also be from within, and citing media and its influences is letting our own selves fall into victim-culture.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*


Last edited by Lyssa on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:58 am

Supra-Aryanist wrote:


I'm not questioning your ancestry, shawdy.
This ostensible "nigger-hunting" thing you've conjured has gottten to your head.
Get it? Just like daddy; come on.


Questioning my judgement is questioning my ancestry, squid.

Remember, this forum is all about feminine mystique and hiding your complexity in the garb of "personal views"; keep that night shade on daddy-cool.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:


I'm not questioning your ancestry, shawdy.
This ostensible "nigger-hunting" thing you've conjured has gottten to your head.
Get it? Just like daddy; come on.


Questioning my judgement is questioning my ancestry, squid.

Remember, this forum is all about feminine mystique and hiding your complexity in the garb of "personal views"; keep that night shade on daddy-cool.

Whatever you say, sanchita. And aye, I misjudge, sometimes being embarrassingly and regrettably off.
Mystique is those idealized impressions we fabricate in our minds about someone or something we desire; otherwise motivational and reinforcing agents, but can permit you to lose your mind when reacting to these fantasies in a manner with which they were really happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri May 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Yea, I'm sooo falling for that emo guy...



aish...



Ingenious



_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: PUA Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Lyssa wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had to take up yoga, to stretch my groin so that I could accommodate my massive testicles, and petite penis.
Women don't appear to appreciate my efforts.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Jarno

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 644
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: PUA Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:36 am

Just watched few minutes of that first video.

It goes over my head why the hell would anyone want to get a number from a random female walking the street. I'd feel sickened if a female approached me like that, I'll instantly turn into an asshole.

13:33 forward pretty good. For me it's very hard to imagine that there are a lot of males thinking like this, I myself could only start treating/considering woman as a "treasure" after a very long time, so I could never be overwhelmed by physical "hotness", because usually once they open their mouths it's over. And nowadays everyone have instagrams etc where they post their stupid shit and get likes from complete strangers, gets satisfied by any kind of attention.

I prefer elusiveness and certain dignity, most females nowadays just have to advertise every single detail of their lives on social media and try appear more accomplished/successful/stylish/sensational than others. I am very critical about their friends too, I believe relationships only becomes pure once you get to influence and refine(ennoble) the person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri May 13, 2016 4:10 am

There's even a book to summarize it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*


Last edited by Lyssa on Fri May 13, 2016 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Jarno

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 644
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: PUA Fri May 13, 2016 4:52 am

^ Sometimes it's even if you knew from the start what you are getting yourself into, you cannot do nothing about it. I don't think you have to be gullible to be fooled. More you think about it more you get entranced by how much effort the other person is trying to manipulate and get your attention.

And I don't believe that anyone can become "intelligent" enough to be protected by seduction/manipulation (unless it's about money). I think stupidity and the lack of imagination are a better protection than reading books about manipulation. When you are trying to figure out someone who is completely out of their mind (personality disorder etc), it's an endless path. (it just makes the other person more fascinating). It just goes to a point you no longer know how to have a "normal" relationship.


Last edited by Jarno on Fri May 13, 2016 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PUA

Back to top Go down
 
PUA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: