Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Recidivist

Recidivist

RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity Empty
PostSubject: RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Join RevLeft
Post article from the Telegraph, "Stronger men are more right-wing".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Have to wait for moderator to confirm post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My favorite bit.... "scum".

Last edited by Recidivist on Sun May 11, 2014 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Will use this thread to post examples of human decay from RevLeft.

Quote :
Interests
politics, anarchism, voluntaryism, diaper community, ab/dl, NAMBLA roleplay, mutualism,
directaction
Occupation
Philosopher
Political Statement
Hey everyone. I am a lifelong Michigan resident who has recently undergone great changes in life which ultimately led to my unemployment and living alone. In my "rebirth," I started a journey of sorts--studying politics, history, psychology, economics, and everything else that has ever existed--so as to better understand my own life and place in the universe. This all took me down the rabbit-hole and I started to see all around me how politics are changing. Being my age, I have the advantage of having seen many decades, presidents, and wars to compare the status quo to. I am looking forward to making friends here and discussing various political and philosophical topics. One last thing I wanted to add is that I am an active participant in the Michigan "Adult Baby" scene. In short, I do several things that are generally attributed to babies and I have a DL (Diaper Lover) that legally and consensually spends a lot of time with me. I understand the many prejudices people have towards me because of this, but before you form a snap judgment I want to add that the other AB/DL's (Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers) that I socialize with are some of the most intelligent, philosophical, and anti-authoritarian people I have ever met. Being in the Diaper Community has given me the support, understanding, and self-confidence that I have been unable to get from anywhere else. This December will be my 4th year as a Lifestyle Adult Baby.
Organisation
Detroit Erotic Arts Collective

Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Quote :
Excuse errors or rants, I am drunk. Gonna try to keep this short.

I don't want to be white. I didn't ask to be white, or male for that matter. But I am and I dislike it. I have been born into the gender/race formulae that runs the world. What does it mean for a white mail to have solidarity with african-american men, or african-american women, or any other combination of gender and race? I will never truly understand a woman's struggle, nor someone of color's struggle. I will never truly understand through experience what it is like to try to exist in this world as such, and if that is the case, what room do I have to talk about it? to be an "ally" to me just seems so hollow. What do I do?

I have been told I have white-guilt before and fuck it, I believe I do. My ancestry is German/English. I;m as white as white-bread and I look on al th atrocities committed and still ebing committed by rich white men, and realize I am only one slot away from fulfilling the stereotype completely. If my family had been bourgeoisie, I might have been a completely different person, investing in stocks and laughing all the way to the bank.

What I'm getting at is, does it mean anything when I ssay I have solidarity for everyone who is oppressed by the state and capital? Or is it just viewed as bullshit that people always say? And furthermore, what do I do to contribute to the struggles of these oppressed people? and above all, does anyone actively participating in these struggles care if another white male jumps into the fray?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Quote :
I am a heterosexual man who has been in love with transwomen on numerous occasions. I think it is very superficial of other heterosexual men on this thread to judge a woman's sex or gender based on what genitals she has. These people claim to be accepting and understanding, yet they still feel to content to tell other people whether or not transwomen are really women, and imply that it's "all in their head". Why would dating a transwoman surgically constructed vagina be a different experience than dating a "biological" woman, in any way? And why is the debate still framed within the context of women thinking they are men, or men thinking they are women, rather than the obvious fluidity of sex/gender.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Maybe that's their standard response.
That news article is ableist.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:33 pm

"...because we are the real superpower." Note the steady loss of the underdog frame from these types over the years. Its been a massive year of political violence in Sweden so far between these far-left/right fanatics. Not planning on being anywhere near the middle of this conflict once things really start brewing. Adaptability is the name of the game. I do sure enjoy the fireworks though.
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:27 am

Quote :
Anarchist Conference Devolves Into Chaos

Published on May 10, 2014

Anarcho-Syndicalists protest/get protested at their own conference. A panelist by the name of Kristian Williams was scheduled to speak at the annual Law & Disorder conference, but was thwarted by a protest. No one could actually articulate what their issue is with Mr. Williams. Campus police were eventually called in as the panelists fled.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity Empty

Back to top Go down

RevLeft and General Far Left Stupidity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1