Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Sex, Money, And Civilization

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:14 pm

stargazer wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:

I'm going to make you a special project of mine.

How flattering.

Just remember to keep the homo-eroticism to a minimum. This is more than enough of it.

You're the one who brought it up buddy.  clown 

Watch the thread the next forty minutes to a hour.

I'm about to mop you all over the floor. Have fun watching.  Smile 

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Douchbag wrote:
stargazer wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:

I'm going to make you a special project of mine.

How flattering.

Just remember to keep the homo-eroticism to a minimum. This is more than enough of it.

You're the one who brought it up buddy.  clown 

Watch the thread the next forty minutes to a hour.

I'm about to mop you all over the floor. Have fun watching.  Smile 

You mean your previous posts weren't enough of a chance to "destroy me?"

Douchbag, you are such a desperate frail little child. You sound like a kindergarten bully. You are so pathetic that i think watching is about all i will do at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina:Not grey, douchbag. There are those who can see the appearance and those that can look beyond it. Being stuck in one conclusion is being unable to overcome what you have learned.

I've seen better written riddles from Chinese fortune cookies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Douchbag, you are stuck in your teenage angst. You think sex is a mundane competitive game of "winner-loser". Where the modern cultural inversion of sexual dominance to you means only insolent behavior on the females part, instead of looking past that emotional jargon and realizing that female nature, and how modern memes influence it produces these behavioral aberrations your little mind witnesses.

Notice how he tries to play this sort of silly agism within a cultural metanarrative where he is desperately trying to argue from authority.

What he doesn't realize is that the sort of behaviors we're discussing have long drawn out historical parallels well established before the modern era.

Quote :
Douchbag, You apply the same delusional anarchic world destruction mentality to women. You want to simply destroy them, hoping that a new, more "submissive" woman will arise from your dystopian ethics.

If he bothered paying attention to history at all a harsh patriarchal environment creates the desired submissive woman.

Quote :
You are fucking naive.

Douchbag, vengeance is a symptom of resentment, it is a derivative of victimhood. To become vindictive is to utilize a subjugated thymos(spirit) by directing it against that which it feels it must avenge itself upon. The fact that you attempt to avenge your sorry sad pathetic sexually suppressed ego against women through aggressive and even violent means, no less, reveals that you feel women have victimized you. You are stuck in measuring yourself by the female's standard, you stupid fuck, not by any standard of "warrior" valor.

Douchbag, Revenge stems from first suffering a degradation, or in your case, a loss of pride. You are attempting to gain restitution for what you feel you have lost, what you have been victimized by.

Douchbag, vengeance is about getting even; about releasing libidinal energies upon the object of scorn. You wish to settle a score against women for treating you so cruelly. Feminine mockery is so powerful among feminized men these days.

You are one stupid douchbag.

He's trying to argue like one of the chosen anointed ones of society.

It's unbelievable and unheard of to him that people especially men who have lived their entire lives in oppression might just one day wake up and decide that enough is enough where they actually fight back against the very environment or authority that caused it all.

My best bet is this mother fucker has never truly felt suffering in his entire life where he is some molly coddled trust fund kid who has had everything handed to him which is why he is on this forum with delusions of grandeur envisioning himself as true aristocratic material.

Also note how he neglected every point that I've made in all my prior posts.

Conveniently ignored them all.  Typical.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina: Douchbag, they are called standards. Standards to contrast behavior. A douchbag, like you, can only see this as arrogance or misplaced superiority, because you think like a woman, you emote your rationalizations and come to dismissive conclusions based on feeling.

Still trying to argue from authority with a false sense of superiority.

Quote :
Douchbag, how spiteful. Hell hath no fury, like a woman's scorn.

Entirely tries to detract from my statement in how he was preaching tolerance and understanding like a good feminist.

Deflects at this point with insults and defamations.

Quote :
Stupid Douchbag, this is why i say you cannot look past the obvious. Who said anything about total harmony between man and woman?

This is interesting because he denies what he was trying to do all along.

He was talking about an understanding between men and women which implies a harmony.

Quote :
and where am i implying noble elitism?

He's trying to argue from authority pretending his own shit doesn't smell something of which all the sycophant aristocrats here do.

Quote :
You are so oblivious. I have to think it is a defective inherited gene at this point.

Still trying to argue from a false sense of superiority at this point.

Quote :
Douchbag, I'm talking about the intellectual responsibility of Man to resist becoming a product of his environment and instead to understand it. You want only to destroy it with your teenage Tyler Durden logic, or you want to simply submit to it by acting on the impulses it stimulates.

Believes that human beings can elevate themselves beyond their natural environment.

His first mistake.  Typical bullshit transcendentalism or philosophical progressivism.

Still doesn't understand that human beings are another kind of animal where nature dominates our species and where our trying to dominate nature only creates disasters for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:45 pm

You're doing fine. Keep it up.

The "Trust Fund kid" cliche was right on the money. Roll with that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina:
You mean your previous posts weren't enough of a chance to "destroy me?"

Douchbag, you are such a desperate frail little child. You sound like a kindergarten bully. You are so pathetic that i think watching is about all i will do at this point.

I'm just warming up.

Notice now how he is about to run away with his tail tucked between his legs.

I'm a school yard bully now.

Can't blame the guy.  He is getting slapped around like a red headed step child.

In the next couple of posts he is going to get slapped around like how a pimp slaps around his cocaine addicted hoes.

Quote :
You're doing fine. Keep it up.

Yes, I know that I am.  I will. Smile

Quote :
The "Trust Fund kid" cliche was right on the money. Roll with that...

His posts are getting shorter now.  Definitely going to cower out of the thread soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Douchbag wrote:

In the next couple of posts he is going to get slapped around like how a pimp slaps around his cocaine addicted hoes.

Your Whigger imagery is superior. How can i compete against this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina: Douchbag, Another oblivious dismissing emotional response. You have no reading comprehension, sometimes i don't even think you read anything at all. You simply project those same simplistic notions, over and over.

Deflecting with his false sense of superiority once again and ignoring as usual everything I've said.

Quote :
Little emotional Douchbag, you simply cannot fathom how a man who respects and idealizes his own ego, can go without harboring a hatred for women in this age. I don't give into conditioned emotions constructed by modern memetics. I am more stoic than that, more brooding, this gives me the ability to see past my own feelings and into reason.

Trying to show me the errors of my ways for my insensitivity towards women.

Speaking like a true feminist once again. 

Doesn't realize that I am immune to all the bullshit little pussy whipped bitches like him possesses mentally.

Now he's supposedly a stoic above the fray of it all.

Reading all of this we're all supposed to be impressed or something....

Quote :
Douchbag, once again injecting your vituperative vitriol where your reason fails you. You are all emotion, blind faith and feminine vindictiveness.

Now he's a shining beacon of reason where I'm supposedly just one of the unwashed masses that can't understand his awesome insights.

Pretty hilarious tirade of his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina: Your Whigger imagery is superior. How can i compete against this?

Using words like "Wigger" without really knowing anything at all about my personal life or identity off the internet.  He's getting pretty desperate at this point.

His debate strategies and tactics becoming significantly weaker now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina: I pay attention and detect as many details as I can.

He pays attention to details. Wow.....

Quote :
I give my attention even to someone as degenerate as you.

His graciousness is rewarding us with his presence.  We should feel so privileged....

Quote :
Although, admittedly, I stopped reading your bullshit seriously, after post 400-and-something. I can only tolerate reading the same redundant vapid drivel for so long before I realize its just not worth paying attention to anymore or taking seriously. I’m surprised I even tolerated it up to that many posts, but I’m a patient man.

My writing is supposedly irrelevant, pointless, and full of idiocy yet here he is devoting all of his time to me.

Quote :
That quote I provided comes from a mind exceedingly wiser than yours, and who was able to deduce patterns about human sexuality that you wouldn’t even begin to grasp in your sad indoctrinated little brain.

Pointing to one of his idol writers trying to convince me that his viewpoint is the only valid one out there where I should repent for my blasphemy.

Trying to create the perception that there is a higher authority out there concerning mental perception on things.

Quote :
The quote is seemingly and initially striking in its simplicity, but if one has the ability to THINK about it, which you don’t, one would understand that it touches upon many varying aspects of Man’s biological and psychical fluctuations in relation to his own sexual prowess and its own lacking; its own need.

In the convincing stage.  What he really doesn't know is that I grow bored with this post.

Not only is it vague but it is also entirely dry. Stale even.

Quote :
You are an infant. Your intelligence extends as far as the hormonally inebriated, and adolescent aggressive logic, compensating for a lack of mental dexterity. It’s about intellectual balance, flexibility and you have none of it.

Deflecting with the false sense of superiority again.

This is like a psychological response of his when insecurity arises.

Psychological knee jerk reaction.

Quote :
You spout the same “Fuck them skanks boys! Bros before hoes!”, modern, nigger/whigger bullshit.

Defamations without substance.

Doesn't like my cursing.  Wants me to tone my language down like a church choir boy.

Showing his prudish side.  Definitely a trust fund kid.

Quote :
Douchbag, what does your Nordic ancestry amount to if you think like a nigger or a common modern? THAT is the real and timeless decisive difference between races.

Trying to bring race into the discussion as he desperately tries to latch himself onto an exterior force outside of himself so that he can play the role of authority himself.

Doesn't understand that I view race and culture with contempt now.

I simply don't care about any of it.

Quote :
Ever hear of the radio talk show host Tom Leykis? You’d love him, hell, he should be your father figure, in fact, he is actually even addressed as “Father” by his male fans. He is a master of appealing to the feminized, disgruntled male, by harnessing their sexual frustrations in his narcissistic rhetoric, and then advising using it for hedonistic ends, such as the “hit-it-and-quit-it” man whoring lifestyle. But at least he always remembers to advocate usage of contraceptives, which gives him that ‘respectable’ touch.

He's really trying to deflect out of the original conversation altogether by interjecting the thread with hyped up pop culture. He's bringing up a radio talk show host.

Now things are just getting sad here.

The rest of his posts are him deflecting from the original post and subject of this thread going into insults with his once again false sense of superiority.

This guy really thinks of the world concerning himself.

Quote :
So full of sexual frustrations, and insecure projections and pathetic debasing countermeasures of sexual validation. This is a mind that has no awareness of what it is saying and no ability to think about what it is saying, which is why it reveals itself so easily; it gives into the first impulsive thought that enters its head.

Views one being honest with himself and the world as something that is decadent or disgusting.

He's like most modern people out there who's entire mental perception requires huge amounts of deception and subterfuge just to exist.

They can never speak plainly.  They can never describe anything plainly.

They always have to go into long posts and drawn out details to baffle the other person with bullshit.

Quote :
Any man who thinks taking douchbag advice like this to assert his authority over female sexuality, is not only reinforcing the biases of feminism, but he has hit rock bottom of his own nature. Any man who thinks its noble, to make a retard out of himself in the form of a public spectacle, or that accosting a woman with blatant sexual solicitation has truly actualized the highest ideal of modern mythological heroism.

The Greeks had Apollo and Athena, the Romans had Jupiter and Venus.

Americans have the Douchbag.

Tries to regal me with notions of heroism and nobility not understanding that I view both concepts as inherently fake or pretentious.  I piss all over his perceptions of what he views as being noble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:56 pm

I mean yeah, respond to the points Stargazer. To claim aboveness would be wrong because you interjected to begin with. Only quit when they start begging you to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:58 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
I mean yeah, respond to the points Stargazer. To claim aboveness would be wrong because you interjected to begin with. Only quit when they start begging you to.

Stargazer can't see you now.  He's too busy putting a new pair of shorts on after soiling the older ones.  I think he pissed down his pant leg also.  Poor fella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:17 pm

When spitting in a woman's face or splashing alcohol all over it make sure you leave the bar immediately afterwards before all the manginas gang up on you trying to play the part of heroes.  They're all hoping that by coming to the woman's rescue that she'll suck their dick later on that night.  

Manginas like looking at themselves as heroes for some greater cause even when it is their own and like to delude themselves that they're noble.

Manginas almost always never fight by themselves and will always enter conflict as a group.

The bitch will try to call the coppers on you also.

Make sure that when you facilitate those particular actions in question that there are no cameras around that could otherwise be used against you later on by the authorities.

The he said she said bullshit doesn't usually fly in the courts and most of the people won't pursue it as court fees cost too much anyways. If however you're taken to court with video recordings they'll charge you with assault even though the actions taken in question were petty.  The court system will always take the position of the female 95% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Divergense

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Plenty of societies out there subjugated women, some of our favorites, like the Greeks, and to a lesser extent, the Romans. Then there are Arabs.. Some of our favorite philosophers, like Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, yes, even the one who made the topic of resentment one of his central focuses. Rather than dismissing Joker as just another wigger, maybe we should listen a little more to his side of the story. Maybe women aren't his problem after all, maybe it's what women have become, and what politicians and men, have allowed them to become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Divergense wrote:
Plenty of societies out there subjugated women, some of our favorites, like the Greeks, and to a lesser extent, the Romans. Then there are Arabs.. Some of our favorite philosophers, like Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, yes, even the one who made the topic of resentment one of his central focuses. Rather than dismissing Joker as just another wigger, maybe we should listen a little more to what he has to say. Maybe women aren't his problem after all, maybe it's what they've become.

Nietzsche was quite the brothel visitor I've heard.

[That's how he caught the syphilis that drove him mad.]

My best bet is that it was a traveling French whore.

They were notorious for carrying syphilis back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sex, Money, And Civilization - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Divergense wrote:
Plenty of societies out there subjugated women, some of our favorites, like the Greeks, and to a lesser extent, the Romans. Then there are Arabs.. Some of our favorite philosophers, like Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, yes, even the one who made the topic of resentment one of his central focuses. Rather than dismissing Joker as just another wigger, maybe we should listen a little more to his side of the story. Maybe women aren't his problem after all, maybe it's what women have become, and what politicians and men, have allowed them to become.

I concur.
Back to top Go down

Sex, Money, And Civilization
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3